Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (32550 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by firstkyn(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
mmmmmmmm
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
and if he isn't?
Still isn't right!virginity aint a sign of high moral standards!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Homguy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
dopeJemi: so op, u HIV positive?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
dopeJemi: so op, u HIV positive?
did you smoke?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
eddiebruk: When she found out i was more into slacking and Viggy her showing her true love, but it wasn't my fault sha, because she was having issues with her BF as at then.

English pls?? undecided
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Ishilove: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Obinnau: Mine is keeping her HIV status from me. Not telling me the nature of her work.
So what is your status now?

What was the nature of her job?

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by njuwo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Space booked and for sale, interested buyer, contact my great great grandfada @ d land beyond for immediate transaction.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Agybabe(f): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
if i find out he doesn't love me as he claims.
If i also find out he has another woman and baby after me
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by hollandis(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
He was transgendered...... angry.dunno if should say he or she?

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by geeworld1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Guys is this truly a wife material
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
When she found out i was more into slacking her Viggy, than showing her true love, but it wasn't my fault sha, because she was having issues with her BF as at then.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by princeonx: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
geeworld1:

Guys is this truly a wife material
No let book cover fool you oh! grin
She fit be fire/thunder!!!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2013
roymary: If she did not tell me her pvssy is like fvckin a bowl of spaghetti until i found out myself! undecided undecided

Can't stop laffin on this one

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by godwinony(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2013
veave: If you make me believe i'm the only woman but i get to find out i'm actually the assistant.
Haha..mesut ozil.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by yorex2011: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2013
what if u found out ur partner's parents are serial killers
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2013
prince_onx:
No let book cover fool you oh! grin
She fit be fire/thunder!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by lorddarshwood(m): 12:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: Mine is keeping her HIV status from me. Not telling me the nature of her work.

Is ur gf/wife HIV positive,just curious
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 25, 2013
gcfr.com:
some pasts might come hunt d future. E.g ur wife was once a public waste bin "in d past"

I think the worst a man could have done is that he was once an assassin. Even at that, yes, i'll go crazy for some time but If he's sober enough and trusts me enough to open up, i'll later calm down and we'll go through it together, if we're married!

If we're still dating, there might be some kinda consideration!

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Rejoice5000(f): 1:18am On Oct 25, 2013
veave: If you make me believe i'm the only woman but i get to find out i'm actually the assistant.
hahahahahahahahaha God abeg oooooooooo
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by satellitedaisy: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Lying about your financial status
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by houstonia(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2013

Does this mean you are up for grabs anytime soon. Dang!!!!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by readymade: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2013
This didn't destroy it..(something else did eventually) but I wasn't happy when I found out..
He didn't complete his education. He had only OND..maybe it wouldn't have been a big deal if he didn't lie and tell me he finished Uni..
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Cathaliya: 1:46am On Oct 25, 2013
hmm
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Wu Zetian:

English pls?? undecided

sorry Mrs Engrish Detector, i made a silly mistake up there
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by flexshop(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2013
SECRETS:
I shared a secret with someone and the person sold me out. I asked him why and he said "if you couldn't keep it,how can I".

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by switdil(f): 2:07am On Oct 25, 2013
flexshop: SECRETS:
I shared a secret with someone and the person sold me out. I asked him why and he said "if you couldn't keep it,how can I".
grin grin
M just gonna keep mine too
But
If I com find out for wedding night
Sey e no fit do or dickson no dey rise at all
Na kill I go kill am

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by mancanoe: 3:14am On Oct 25, 2013
If she does not stop wattsap cos it has affected our distance relationship.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by ojeffo: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Assistant? And u are complaining? If u are d 25th floor member nko?

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 25, 2013
vicoloni: Finding out that broken hymen wasn't as a result of the alleged fall but was actually busted by a goddamn nigger!

AHAHAHAHAHA! cheesy
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Magic Bishop: Any lie no matter how white will not fly with me.

I was raised by my parents not to lie and not to accept one especially by some one I am dating.

P.S.: Don't believe that nonsense about love equates to trust. Love comes easy, trust on the other hand needs to be earned.

lol i am kind of stuck between the two of these. grin

I believe in the past being the past but once I am part of the future, i expect nothing less than honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.