Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? (32551 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2013
buchibabe: When i found out dat my ex who is "supposed" to be a man of God drinks alchohol,has a babe and worst of all has a shrine he worships wenva he travels to his home town in d east.

Father i thank u for delivering me me from dat o. No b small somthing
see Gbege!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by critique101(f): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2013
keg90: Her ex reminding her of d way he bleeped her in a txt message

She didnt meet you a Virgin so that shouldnt piss u off. Besides, you must have bleeped enough chics b4 her

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by 49cents(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Genotype, yes Genotype did!!!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by bolagabriella: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2013
mc~evans:
I was too possessive and insecure back then cheesy
Good that you realize it,it will help you in the future to avoid repeating it again...was just touched by your comment
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by hairbraiding: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Yeah, the OP made the topic confusing. He titled the topic in Past tense, and now most people are writing in future tense. Hmm.

Anyway, OP, when last were you tested? Jigijigi is not the only way to contract H.V oh

http://hairbraidingnetwork.com/blog
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by veave(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2013
@godwiny.
mesut ozil... w@s d@ mean dear?
@ojeffo..
25th floor member and i shud be happy? Sheesh! some dudes actually think they r God's gift to womanhood.
@b3llo...
true bro. trust me u dont want to be on d assistant bench, make u loose pounds in a heartbeat...
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Obinnau(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2013
I don die today! so much damage by a misleading topic.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2013
for me absolutely no secret can destroy my marriage..
1: She had an abortion back in the university - OK.. it happens and you won't be the first or last
2: She went to see a native doctor when she was worried she won't have kids - Ok... we see the doctor, you are fine and we now have two kids
3: She went for a dinner with her Boss who has indicated interest in her sexually.. nothing happend - Ok.. you have to be diplomatic about these things.. work no dey lagos these days. she brought him a far sexier friend who does not mind the attention.. case closed.

Any Secret can be taken standing up or lying down.. it all depends on how much over-rated issues mean to you

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by gothrones(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2013
critique101:

She didnt meet you a Virgin so that shouldnt piss u off. Besides, you must have bleeped enough chics b4 her

So if your boyfriend received a text message from his ex stating how he used to panel-beat her, that wouldn't bother you?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Katier00(f): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2013
roymary: If she did not tell me her pvssy is like fvckin a bowl of spaghetti until i found out myself! undecided undecided
wetin persin no go hear 4 narialand, nawa o
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by lirusehn(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2013
If she lera starts soundn like Ogugua. Like d*mn, i'll kill her,kill her parent and even her fwendz sev. singing maroon5 -Daylight

2 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by bolagabriella: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2013
Mine was I was an assistant.
Now in the future,hmmmm, ,if I find out am an assistant and that he lied to me about who he is and what he feels for me.
Damn!!! I hate time wasters.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Tedpgrass: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
gcfr.com:
some pasts might come hunt d future. E.g ur wife was once a public waste bin "in d past"

Same goes for the man who has dipped into many waste bins in the past.!!!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by youngds: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2013
cool cool
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by youngds: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2013
[size=18pt]If she has done money ritual for me, and try to undo it because i found out and wanna leave undecided[/size]
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by corpROYAL(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are a wonderful lady for this wonderful statement..
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by passionate88: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:

lol i am kind of stuck between the two of these. grin

I believe in the past being the past but once I am part of the future, i expect nothing less than honesty.
The gospel truth.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2013
CHEATING. CHEATING.CHEATING.
Unrepentantly cheating and keeping it secret until exposed is witchcraft.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Linqsz: am still scanning her sha.
although I trust her,I still have to verify
you be scanner?
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Coefficient(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2013
bolagabriella: Mine was I was an assistant.
Now in the future,hmmmm, ,if I find out am an assistant and that he lied to me about who he is and what he feels for me.
Damn!!! I hate time wasters.

Hey follow back, got a message for you.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Emeralddeee: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2013
When I find out everything we shared was filled with lies from the beginning, and my partner never really cared and still doesn't care, when the respect is all gone.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by gothrones(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2013
Secrets That Can Destroyed Your Relationship

Holy Ghost Fire. See Grammar. grin

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by passionate88: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2013
critique101:

It doesn't matter, why should the ex keep reminding her hw they f/u/c/ked each other if they are separated and she's with another guy?.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2013
This topic is misleading and the OP just got himself tagged an e-HIV carrier.
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by lirusehn(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
gothrones: Secrets That Can Destroyed Your Relationship

Holy Ghost Fire. See Grammar. grin
i not tok o. lolz wink
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

you be scanner?
@op, remove d '..ed' from d destroyed u wrote

na to dey sure of the container and its content oh! b4 we start to hear stories that will touch the kidney#
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt]If she has done money ritual for me, and try to undo it because i found out and wanna leave undecided[/size]

if she undo d ritual and u come poor back ehn!
it means she is the most heartless person alive....
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Girls should stop saying she didn't meet him as a virgin, how on earth will you know if a guy is virgin or not? tongue
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by AnnMaree(f): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2013
alutacontinua: To say the truth, I really dunno.
What matters to me is his state of mind as at the time of the confession, not the gravity of what he has done!
In my dictionary, PAST is PAST, no matter how ugly it is! If he's sober enough to confess to me and ask for forgiveness, then, SO BE IT!
Even if there're consequences,i'm gonna remember I said "FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE"!

But if he's lyk unrepentant or something, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yes boo, am with u.........
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by mzkanye(f): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Just make sure any decisions u make is well guarded..so dere will be no hard secrets to share later on!
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by flexshop(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2013
switdil:
grin grin
M just gonna keep mine too
But
If I com find out for wedding night
Sey e no fit do or dickson no dey rise at all
Na kill I go kill am

yep, if its a secret, den its better left a secret wink
Re: Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? by kraftyiyk: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
FINDING OUT BY MY SELF, THROUGH SOME CRAFTY MEANS, THAT THE SO CALLED EX, IS VERY MUCH PRESENT IN HER LIFE, COS MOST OFTEN THIS IS USUALLY THE CASE WITH WOMEN, THEY SEEM TO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FORGET THEIR EX, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.