Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (25073 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
shachris:
Come o, I thought willy willy is dead? What is her ghost doing here? We don't need ghostly 4:30 reasoning here abeg.
This is a forum for humans.
Nwanne jee noopia amu gi n'ala, biko.
But i own you no obligation.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2013
The guy that did that must be a .......man
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by TheLastNazgul(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Hope u feed him 2morrow,
There's no limit to the shame I feel for having to share not just a planet but a continent and even a nation with people like you. I feel ill each time I realize I breathe the same oxygen with conscienceless, morally bankrupt nitwits like you who feel the charade of wanton corruption must go on. You make me sick. Posterity will ask questions, I hope you'll have plausible answers to give when the day of reckoning arrives.

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sleekdre: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Demdem: It's good to note that this whistle blower seems to be ibo.
Am very proud of him.
berem: That makes the story more interesting. If the dude were to be from another ethnic group,the story would have changed.
Two morons!!! Must you bring ethnicity into this thread? And when or how does EDWARDS sound igbo again..Efi ara "Mad cow"

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Am very proud of him.
haka ni
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by movmentish(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

oga wat fact r u up about, the highest price 4 a 2008 bmw 760 armoured is $200000 wit shipping....try and be sincere once in a while biko

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nairamaniac: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Hw wdnt the news leak Are d cars invincible Can u hide your lips from ur nose?
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by elbinmanny(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Am very proud of him.
as if u don't know he is Rochas Okorochas nephew cheesy
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 1025: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
let them continue chasing after those who say the truth. one day, the hunter will turn to the hunted. wicked govt by agents of devil. they will soon end the ways of saddam and gaddafi

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sleekdre: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Fadelex: all you people spilling trash here, stop defending d indefensible. the simple question is this
1. was d purchase of those cars budgeted for?
2. was due process followed ?
3. why was d cost inflated to 500% of d original cost?

I sincerely hope dis fola of a guy be booted out for such reckless statement. the ministry is not a secret organization, so y shouldn't people know about d runnings of d ministry.

These are security details my friend!!! Its this kind of people that end up being BH moles in the govt..True or false
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Emmysteve(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
I am so much ashame to check on this thread only to see people supporting corruption. Nigeria really have a long way to go.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by movmentish(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
nextdoor84: Even if the car is purchased at 255 million each...what has that got to do with most yorubas ranting on this thread....the car belong to the office of the minister not her home...she will surely leave the office and someone else will use the car......please let me remind you all..This is not Odua republic..this is Nigeria and it belongs to all of us!!
you sef sabi say na lie you talk ba

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nerodenero: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2013
nextdoor84: Even if the car is purchased at 255 million each...what has that got to do with most yorubas ranting on this thread....the car belong to the office of the minister not her home...she will surely leave the office and someone else will use the car......please let me remind you all..This is not Odua republic..this is Nigeria and it belongs to all of us!!
I dont care about your ethnic bigotry but how many of such cars,funds,houses etc have been left in office after the corrupt leader must have gone?You talk as though you are not a Nigerian!Park well joo.Do you have problems shutting your brain and fingers when there is nothing to say?Ja danu joo.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by solin: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2013
what do you mean by yorubas ranting and odua republic,mind your statement.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by fayaayoa: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
The Huge amount of money we spend on quick fix for security is very alarming, I know for certain that the aviation industry is not the only culprit for this. if we sum the amount num of bullet proof vehicles all the so called government ministries have bought, it can eradicate most of all our security challenges. I have lost all hope on this government because its obvious they lack ideas, no planning and fire brigade approach to every thing. For Nigeria to survive, we need a thinking government. A government that knows what is expected of them, not the one that privatize or shift all his challenges to the private sectors (education, Phcn, roads, etc).
God please bless Nigerians for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Fadelex(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
sleekdre:

These are security details my friend!!! Its this kind of people that end up being BH moles in the govt..True or false
so acquiring a car for d minister has now become a secret issue? plz and plz, don't justify their action... what they did is betrayal of trust and abuse of power encompassed with mismanagement of scarce resources in d agency

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Miner13: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Hope u feed him 2morrow,
no matter hw worst his condition mayb i strongly assurred u dat he can stil feed u nd ur family.
idiot son of corruptn

5 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Samxiulee: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2013
sleekdre:

wonder wonder wonder,security details?you lot don't seize to amaze me,what happened to FOI bill?the woman is stealing our common wealth,you are saying its security details,smh.
Everytime,anytime PHCN takes power and you run your gen please don't get annoyed..its security details.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: There's no limit to the shame I feel for having to share not just a planet but a continent and even a nation with people like you. I feel ill each time I realize I breathe the same oxygen with conscienceless, tribalistic nitwits like you who feel the charade of wanton corruption must go on. You make me sick. Posterity will ask questions, I hope you'll have plausible answers to give when the day of reckoning arrives.
Who told you i love sharing the same nation with people like you? i don't support corruption and i'm not a tribalist. A woman found herself in danger because of good job she is doing at Aviation industry, monkey like you don't want her to protect herself.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by henchamb(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
shachris: I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ totally ashamed to come from the same region with people like willy wily and insincere Nigerian.

Ihere anaghi eme onye ara. Owu umunne ndi ara ka ihere ga eme.
I will translate what she/he said.
a MAD man has no SHAME. the shame goes to his household and community.
that is the igbos are suffering from the stupidity of WILLY WILLY and INSINCERE NIGERIAN.

11 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2013
corruption has no tribe but we must all speak N act against these vice.I salute his sacrifice n patriotism ..#Team patriot.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nairamaniac: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2013
mr. Nextdoor84. Since when have u ever heard of cars being passed-on or inherited?? What would be the 2nd hand value of the cars after the minister's tenure How does the car belong to all of us?

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by curtain: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2013
lacasa:

U need to be castrated wallahi!
WHY IS YOUR MIND SO TWISTED IN FAVOUR OF BLOOD AND VIOLENCE? YOU SHOULD TAKE BUTCHER AS YOUR CAREER.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sultanemerald(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

please, what is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Miner13:
no matter hw worst his condition mayb i strongly assurred u dat he can stil feed u nd ur family.
idiot son of corruptn
Feed me or no Feed me, i'm happy he is now in Seme Border
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

You are still asking if the vehicles were inflated or not? Remember my prayer for you in January/March this year?

Sincere_9gerian, may God fight for you, your children, your grandchildren and future generations the same way GEJ is fighting corruption.

Abeg, click 'Like' to say Amen.
It seems attacking Sincere9gerian has become an avenue of seeking cheap popularity by unknown, inconsequential internet cockroaches.

GEJ is not the cause of corruption in Nigeria. Corruption was part of the reason for the first military coup in 1966 and GEJ was not president. If we want to SINCERELY reduce corruption in Nigeria, we'll start by re-structuring Nigeria. We have to restructure Nigeria such that every state/region will be free to harness its resources and pay taxes to the centre. And before that can happen, the north and south must agree. Until that happens, every outcry against corruption is HYPOCRITICAL.

So I'm not interested anything HYPOCRITICAL. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see. I am interested in the conclusion of the privatisation of the PHCN in a transparent manner. I am interested in completion of the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP) power plants, transmission and distribution facilities,etc. I am interested in seeing the railways, that were hitherto dead, back to life. I'm interested in seeing the roads fixed. I'm interested in seeing beautiful Airports. I am interested in free and fair elections. I am interested in seeing a Second Niger Bridge. Etc,etc.

So in conclusion, I am not a HYPOCRITE, neither am I interested in any HYPOCRITICAL outcry against corruption, which has been going on since the 60's. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see with my korokoro eyes, FEEL and relate with.

Let me end by returning your beautiful prayers. Mr McJay, may God rule your life, your children, your grandchildren and future generations the same way past leaders of Nigeria have ruled Nigeria in the last 5 decades. All say AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Foul air till 2015!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by movmentish(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Who told you i love sharing the same nation with people like you? i don't support corruption and i'm not a tribalist. A woman found herself in danger because of good job she is doing at Aviation industry, monkey like you don't want her to protect herself.
did prof dora get herself an armoured car,how about the i.g of police dat boko boys are targeting,if wit the convoy of armed police men around her she still doesnt feel secure enough,then i tell u nt even a panzer will help her matter

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3ace(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
lakhadimar: When would they declare war on corruption
When we have a leader who has the will.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by SamAfrik(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr Edward has done this country a great service. He is not only a natinal but an internatinal hero. He shd come out and stand by his action and conscience. It might be painful temporarily but ur action will pay off @ d long run. Mr Edward if u are reading this; pls know dt I am PROUD of u... (& so are sensible Nigerians)

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by nnenna311: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Where are the so called human rights activits? They should stand and defend/ protect the man, if not this will affect others from opening the rot going on in these agencies,.the national assembly too should not allow the ministry to make good its threat on punishing the man 'Edward'.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.