Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (25281 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MrMcJay(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It seems attacking Sincere9gerian has become an avenue of seeking cheap popularity by unknown, inconsequential internet cockroaches.

GEJ is not the cause of corruption in Nigeria. Corruption was part of the reason for the first military coup in 1966 and GEJ was not president. If we want to SINCERELY reduce corruption in Nigeria, we'll start by re-structuring Nigeria. We have to restructure Nigeria such that every state/region will be free to harness its resources and pay taxes to the centre. And before that can happen, the north and south must agree. Until that happens, every outcry against corruption is HYPOCRITICAL.

So I'm not interested anything HYPOCRITICAL. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see. I am interested in the conclusion of the privatisation of the PHCN in a transparent manner. I am interested in completion of the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP) power plants, transmission and distribution facilities,etc. I am interested in seeing the railways, that were hitherto dead, back to life. I'm interested in seeing the roads fixed. I'm interested in seeing beautiful Airports. I am interested in free and fair elections. I am interested in seeing a Second Niger Bridge. Etc,etc.

So in conclusion, I am not a HYPOCRITE, neither am I interested in any HYPOCRITICAL outcry against corruption, which has been going on since the 60's. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see with my korokoro eyes, FEEL and relate with.

Ifeanyi, I may be unknown on Nairaland, but I sure have a better name than you.
A few years from now, I hope you would be man enough to look at your little daughter in the eye and tell her that you were licking GEJ's azz while he stole her future away.

As for me, I am not a bastard, I am not a thief and I am not a dunce. I can't say the same about you as your character is a notorious fact on Sahara Reporters, E-Punch and on Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by bigsheg(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.
Just listen to yourself?your simply a WASTE of space...I pity the people that WASTED their hard earned money to train you through school....Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

So u can open ya stinky foul mouth 2 defend criminality & looting of tax payers money, MY MONEY?
May God almighty in his infinite mercy destroy u plus ur ilks & likes!
Thunder fire u!
Stewpidious monkey f*ol
angry

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by ibnew: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
When I read comments on topics like this I just wonder where Nigeria is going. I am not here to like or dislike any comment. I just want to make general comment. First let me appeal to who ever it may concern to pick the message and not the grammar or spelling checks.
The level of corruption and the way public fund is wasted in Nigeria is more than alarming. The most painful thing is somebody will stand up in defense because of ethnicity, friendship, religion or political affiliation. As the literacy level in Nigeria is increasing, one would have thought that more people will see things objectively. For a country to move forward, we have say what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong not minding our affiliation because that is the truth.
What most of us do not understand is we are been cheated, birth right as Nigerian taken away by this waste. Our children future mortgaged, education destroyed, our women and children deprived of good medical care, graduates have no jobs, etc. How can a country that cannot provide 24hr power spend that much on cars. I do not think the car for the American president is as expensive as that. A senator in Nigeria earns more that president Obama. Yet is it American that we rush to for greener pasture. How many senators do we have? South Africa generate about 36,00mw of power but we are struggling between 2 to 3,000mw (not sure of the current value). Like somebody said earlier, may be other ministries are doing the same. How much is all that at the end of the year yet we are taking loans.
Can somebody tell me any good and reason why Lagos Ibadan road has not been fix. People are dying every day. All most Everything imported through the sea and used to build Abuja came through that road. Major national commercial activities and material and goods movement goes through that road and whoever the president has been did not deem it fit to fix that and other roads. The minister of aviation was quick to declare the plane crash as art of God. preliminary investigation from black box say there was warning signs from the computer on board. The pilots had arguments on the faulty flap warning whether to fly or not.
Somebody is increasing tariff on the used cars, can somebody tell me any car manufacturing company in operation or that is being constructed. Price of car goes up, spare parts goes up. you are saving 550bn for 700,000 jobs. what a good economic decision. car will still come, other countries will benefit, masses will suffer. What about dropping tariff for car manufacturing equipment, build the cars at good prices. Who will not like a new car.
The thing is, we have a government that do not care about the people but them self. If we do what is right in policies, budgeting and implementation, may be we will not get to the this security situation that will call for bullet proof cars. Where are the bullet proof cars for me and you. Are we not humans or do bullet don't kill us.
The cost of living is increasing, government tax is increasing and the money get wasted. In countries where there is some level of accountability the money is used to provide for the people.
We might not correct Nigeria problem from this forum but let us at every opportunity call a spade a spade. We will quieting be building a better Nigeria I hope.

7 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2013

Both u plus d other 7 fooooooools dat clicked like on ya post are very steeewpid!
UBANKA ne Ewu, walahi!

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2013
At Mods, I think there should be a limit to people passing death threats and wishing death on other users on this forum. There should simply be a limit.

Do your jobs and uphold the regulations of these boards.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Fadelex:
you are just crying and weeping about d international airport as if you will ever make use of it. I bet you've never make use of an aircraft b4.... u better look for thread that is talkin about keke napep and jincheng motorcycle.. i.diot
I love Keke napep too much and like cruising with it on Weekends.
But let you and i thank God for the transformation going on at Aviation industry, and praise God also that finally Jonathan and Oduah have made Enugu International Airport a reality. But make sure you don't go to 3rd mainland bridge at night today.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by afrikanns: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
@Sincere 9geria or whatever stupid name u call urself; O mine ,I wonder why were you pounding all these on Asiwaju? I guessed you must be benefiting either directly or indirectly from these corrupt fellow of yours, I just can understand why some people are so blind to the truth, may God punish your fellow thinker-like.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Too much Oily Soup is causing mental problem for them
u are mentally imbalance , instead of us to come together as one and deal with corrupt leader u are busy siding that psychopathic nextdoor84. i'm not going to insult any tribe but i 'll advice we come together and fight these corrupt leaders who despite the rate of unemployment, poverty, BHaram, and even ASUU strike still embezzle public funds. is that not greediness? God pls help our dear nation

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2013
atlwireles: Good, he can run but he cannot hide.
Unsincere 9gerian, na u click like 4 dis quotee (Goatee) post? grin
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
u are mentally imbalance , instead of us to come together as one and deal with corrupt leader u are busy siding that psychopathic nextdoor84. i'm not going to insult any tribe but i 'll advice we come together and fight these corrupt leaders who despite the rate of unemployment, poverty, BHaram, and even ASUU strike still embezzle public funds. is that not greediness? God pls help our dear nation
Are you Major Nzogwu, and the end result is--------------
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sultanemerald(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2013
luchy34: Foolish man, why is he hiding, why not come out to defend the truth he leaked out!!

kindly bury your head in shame. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by shaks97(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria is full of stupid daft wicked pple when ASUU is on strike one olodo is there spending 255 million naira choi God help us. that woman is just a fat thief ode woman:@:|
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2013
by lacasa: 7:41am
U need to be castrated wallahi!

Dream on... Day Dreamer.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Babalegba(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2013
The female thieving ministers are even more brazen and shameless than the males.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Babalegba: The female thieving ministers are even more brazen and shameless than the males.
[size=18pt]APC GOONS SHAMELESS BUNCH...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Besides PM news know how to write sensational story. This news is likely to be Fake like their Ojukwu story. [/size]
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by delors(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Another Edward Snowden in the making...Get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2013
nextdoor84: Even if the car is purchased at 255 million each...what has that got to do with most yorubas ranting on this thread....the car belong to the office of the minister not her home...she will surely leave the office and someone else will use the car......please let me remind you all..This is not Odua republic..this is Nigeria and it belongs to all of us!!
Thank u oloriburuku, if u ever trust money on igbo related person,belif me,u r doomed, even the armed ruber among dem c his work as busines ba! dats why d minister comited crime of fellony wit coscaries to defraud nigeria? 1nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by phreakabit(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
The funniest part is that this guy would never get a job again. He broke an organizations code of conduct on secrecy and privacy. . . Even his intentions were pure he has screwed himself big time!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
shachris: I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ totally ashamed to come from the same region with people like willy wily and insincere Nigerian.

Ihere anaghi eme onye ara. Owu umunne ndi ara ka ihere ga eme.
Don't worry,you will soon be labelled as sabo or efulefu with this comment of yours. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
Thank u oloriburuku, if u ever trust money on igbo related person,belif me,u r doomed, even the armed ruber among dem c his work as busines ba! dats why d minister comited crime of fellony wit coscaries to defraud nigeria? 1nigeria.
Yoruba find it difficult to loot when working under Igbo person, the reason why they go every length to sabotage them.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Many threat are coming around her because of the good transformation she is doing in Aviation, prevention is better for her than Cure, she need more than 10 armoured BMW
Please, enlighten us. What are these 'good transformation' you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Fadelex(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
I love Keke napep too much and like cruising with it on Weekends.
But let you and i thank God for the transformation going on at Aviation industry, and praise God also that finally Jonathan and Oduah have made Enugu International Airport a reality. But make sure you don't go to 3rd mainland bridge at night today.
c'mon boy, don't drag me to your mud cuz I know you're gonna beat me there... kindly look for your mates, I don't join issue wit riff-raffs... I discus issue with intellects. I still prefer to join issue with insincere 9gerian cuz I know he's knowledgeable but all he's doin here is to make sure he worked for his earnings @ d end of d month.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
fresh_dude: Please, enlighten us. What are these 'good transformation' you're talking about.
don't you have eye? go to the airport near you and look around, then come back and them me what you saw
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by omoot: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Nothing is hidden under heaven.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Babalegba(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2013
dontjealousme:
[size=18pt]APC GOONS SHAMELESS BUNCH...[/size]
. Grow up child. Corruption , nepotism and selfishness will only kill the country and make the black race a laughing stock all over the world. Why should you leave the world worse than you found it. Think. Citizens are not defending wrongs in china, uk, us, Malaysia etc. Why are you.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=ibnew]When I read comments on topics like this I just wonder where Nigeria is going. I am not here to like or dislike any comment. I just want to make general comment. First let me appeal to who ever it may concern to pick the message and not the grammar or spelling checks.
The level of corruption and the way public fund is wasted in Nigeria is more than alarming. The most painful thing is somebody will stand up in defense because of ethnicity, friendship, religion or political affiliation. As the literacy level in Nigeria is increasing, one would have thought that more people will see things objectively. For a country to move forward, we have say what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong not minding our affiliation because that is the truth.
What most of us do not understand is we are been cheated, birth right as Nigerian taken awa I'm deeply tourched by ur words,God bless u. My problem is! Some goats will stil see no good tin in ur coment wit dia mosquito brain!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by victorv12(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm still waiting for the Igbo social cultural group (Ohanaeze Ndigbo) to come out and condemn Stella's act regarding the national calamity she brought upon Nigerians and the entire Igbo nation. They must come out to condemn the minister's act to safe their interest in the future.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Reference(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
And we will declare war on the Ministry if a single hair on his head is touched. Surely then they will all need those vehicles. Reprobate people.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by misterjosh(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Who told you i love sharing the same nation with people like you? i don't support corruption and i'm not a tribalist. A woman found herself in danger because of good job she is doing at Aviation industry, monkey like you don't want her to protect herself.
U're a bloody tribalist, even ur kinsmen knw u for dat. Ur comments here point in dat direction, or do u want to claim som1 else is using nl acct? Shame one u, u'r just a sorry case.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by afrikanns: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

Ifeanyi, I may be unknown on Nairaland, but I sure have a better name than you.
A few years from now, I hope you would be man enough to look at your little daughter in the eye and tell her that you were licking GEJ's azz while he stole her future away.

As for me, I am not a bastard, I am not a thief and I am not a dunce. I can't say the same about you as your character is a notorious fact on Sahara Reporters, E-Punch and on Nairaland.
I thought as much that the poster would be an iboman, because majority of them (ibos) have sold their birth right since independent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Aisha Alhassan Decamps To PDP / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.