Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,734 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (25072 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3ace(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
bankoleben:

Sometimes it's better you remain silent and keep people guessing if you're an idi0t than to speak and remove all doubts!
Chai! Some people are wicked with insults. Haba! Tell me how Nepa man no go fall from poll if hin hear dis one? grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by donphilopus: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2013
nextdoor84: Even if the car is purchased at 255 million each...what has that got to do with most yorubas ranting on this thread....the car belong to the office of the minister not her home...she will surely leave the office and someone else will use the car......please let me remind you all..This is not Odua republic..this is Nigeria and it belongs to all of us!!
Who's this Learner??
A very big Nitwit
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dasparrow: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2013
nextdoor84: Even if the car is purchased at 255 million each...what has that got to do with most yorubas ranting on this thread....the car belong to the office of the minister not her home...she will surely leave the office and someone else will use the car......please let me remind you all..This is not Odua republic..this is Nigeria and it belongs to all of us!!

Must some of you tribalize everything on this forum? If the cars belong to the office of the minister then why did they keep the purchase of the cars a secret then? Why are they coming after the man that exposed the fact that the minister ordered these expensive cars? Is that how ministers in advanced nations order expensive cars anyhow with public funds? How many Nigerian ministers hand over the cars that were given to them at the end of their tenure in office? You speak as if you don't know the way things work here in Nigeria. If Stella Oduah's conscience is clear, then why did she have to order those cars in secret and why is the aviation ministry looking to punish the man who blew the whistle on them?

This is why I have started praying that Nigeria DOES break up because it seem that Nigerians will not speak out against corruption if a member of their tribe is involved in it. How do you expect us to advance as a nation when we refuse to speak out against what is wrong all because we are blinded by nepotism, tribe affiliation, religion and what have you? Later on, many of you will want to breath down the throat of diaspora Nigerians who refuse to come back to Nigeria and who have given up on Nigeria. Can you blame them? Its like many of you don't want change. If we can't come together as citizens of Nigeria and have a unified voice against our leaders and their frivolous spending, then how do we expect corruption, greed, waste of our public funds and the likes to cease? I just tire.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2013
movmentish:
did prof dora get herself an armoured car,how about the i.g of police dat boko boys are targeting,if wit the convoy of armed police men around her she still doesnt feel secure enough,then i tell u nt even a panzer will help her matter
Many threat are coming around her because of the good transformation she is doing in Aviation, prevention is better for her than Cure, she need more than 10 armoured BMW
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by drnoel: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Very normal, the whistle blower is prosecuted....
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by affyong: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
why must everything be tribalised? So the fact she is igbo makes it right? Na wah for Nigeria n Nigerians O. One thing I know is that "everyday for the thief n one day for the owner of house" till then God bless Nigeria
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by movmentish(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Many threat are coming around her because of the good transformation she is doing in Aviation, prevention is better for her than Cure, she need more than 10 armoured BMW
if she gets a hundred beamers at the correct and real price i wont be hear stressing myself,sebi naija get armoured tanks,we fit giv am two....so she fears threat and they are threatnin Mr Edward
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by farem: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2013
atlwireles: Good, he can run but he cannot hide.
[color=#990000
CAN COVER-UP, LIE, CORRUPTION EVER CATCH UP WITH THE TRUTH.
DOES THE TRUTH NEED TO HIDE FROM LIE?
Yes!!! Only in Bongo-Bongo land.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sweetgala(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013

All Nigerians should have a problem with it. The aviation ministry has a budget, although we all seem to think we have a lot of funds in Nigeria we don't.

The vehicles have been more than inflated two folds. The over $700,000 could be used in renovating MMIA or improving the ministry.

My problem is not the purchase thou not necessary can be defended, but rather the inflation and nonchallat attitude. Do they think we are fools. Now the idiot GEJ doesn't want to be called C-in-C anymore.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
movmentish:
if she gets a hundred beamers at the correct and real price i wont be hear stressing myself,sebi naija get armoured tanks,we fit giv am two....so she fears threat and they are threatnin Mr Edward
Are you sales manager of BMW, do you know the contents of that car?
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by bigcycs: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

You are still asking if the vehicles were inflated or not? Remember my prayer for you in January/March this year?

Sincere_9gerian, may God fight for you, your children, your grandchildren and future generations the same way GEJ is fighting corruption.

Abeg, click 'Like' to say Amen.

this prayer is as sincere as they can possibly be... mr mcjay has made my day already

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by frekzi(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2013
Perhaps FFK may wish to grant him asylum where he cannot be reached.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Bpriest(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Witch hunting an innocent man won't help your case. You better resign before being sacked.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Foolish man, why is he hiding, why not come out to defend the truth he leaked out!!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by bakynes(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
3willywilly,Insincere Nigerian,Nextdoor84 or watever you guys parade yourselves as. You guys are sick upstairs and u deserve to die in a plane crash dats if u can afford a plane ticket.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Samxiulee: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It seems attacking Sincere9gerian has become an avenue of seeking cheap popularity by unknown, inconsequential internet cockroaches.

GEJ is not the cause of corruption in Nigeria. Corruption was part of the reason for the first military coup in 1966 and GEJ was not president. If we want to SINCERELY reduce corruption in Nigeria, we'll start by re-structuring Nigeria. We have to restructure Nigeria such that every state/region will be free to harness its resources and pay taxes to the centre. And before that can happen, the north and south must agree. Until that happens, every outcry against corruption is HYPOCRITICAL.

So I'm not interested anything HYPOCRITICAL. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see. I am interested in the conclusion of the privatisation of the PHCN in a transparent manner. I am interested in completion of the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP) power plants, transmission and distribution facilities,etc. I am interested in seeing the railways, that were hitherto dead, back to life. I'm interested in seeing the roads fixed. I'm interested in seeing beautiful Airports. I am interested in free and fair elections. I am interested in seeing a Second Niger Bridge. Etc,etc.

So in conclusion, I am not a HYPOCRITE, neither am I interested in any HYPOCRITICAL outcry against corruption, which has been going on since the 60's. I am interested in PROGRESS that I can see with my korokoro eyes, FEEL and relate with.
can you just say amen to Mr Mcjay's prayers and save us your grammar.

12 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by elbinmanny(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2013
. We read about the 2011 purchase of 3 bullet proof vehicles by Governor Fashola of Lagos at N600m. That makes the cost of each vehicle at N200m. The NCAA purchased bullet proof vehicles at a cost of N115m each. And some APC n trabilistic ediots will never mention that undecided
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Bpriest(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2013
luchy34: Foolish man, why is he hiding, why not come out to defend the truth he leaked out!!
I don't get it, he's a fool because he leaked the truth or because he's preserving his job ?
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Well d fakts speak for itself.. Buh watz d mata wif naija ladies self?? From etteh to ezekwesili to okonjo iweala to stella..
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by TheLastNazgul(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
and you need at least ten brains.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2013
luchy34: Foolish man, why is he hiding, why not come out to defend the truth he leaked out!!

Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by danny301: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria looks like a joke of a nation... All over the world people get wiser with age but it seems to a different where people become more silly as they grow old... How on earth should that shameless old man be declaring war on the one that leaked the information when the information is not false...Well, may be he was under duress to defend that impunity because he looked like one who didn't know what he was saying. The major duty of the press is investigate such things done in the secret and bring them to the light, that is called investigative journalism... If coming out with the wroth in government is now offence then what happens the so-talked about freedom information bill?... In a sane country that old man would be fired before the Minister... And for the morally depraved insincere who justifies the purchase of 2 cars for 255 million naira for a minister and turn around to condemn University professors for demanding for improved pay and up-grading of facilities in the universities, you will reap whatever you and your ogas-at-top are sowing today.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by arent88(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.
and u ar wat,gej's dog
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
dasparrow:

Must some of you tribalize everything on this forum? If the cars belong to the office of the minister then why did they keep the purchase of the cars a secret then? Why are they coming after the man that exposed the fact that the minister ordered these expensive cars? Is that how ministers in advanced nations order expensive cars anyhow with public funds? How many Nigerian ministers hand over the cars that were given to them at the end of their tenure in office? You speak as if you don't know the way things work here in Nigeria. If Stella Oduah's conscience is clear, then why did she have to order those cars in secret and why is the aviation ministry looking to punish the man who blew the whistle on them?

This is why I have started praying that Nigeria DOES break up because it seem that Nigerians will not speak out against corruption if a member of their tribe is involved in it. How do you expect us to advance as a nation when we refuse to speak out against what is wrong all because we are blinded by nepotism, tribe affiliation, religion and what have you? Later on, many of you will want to breath down the throat of diaspora Nigerians who refuse to come back to Nigeria and who have given up on Nigeria. Can you blame them? Its like many of you don't want change. If we can't come together as citizens of Nigeria and have a unified voice against our leaders and their frivolous spending, then how do we expect corruption, greed, waste of our public funds and the likes to cease? I just tire.

If we do finally break up, it will change to my village, my clan, my family. I'm telling you, it is a hopeless situation. Breaking up will even make it worse.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dbride: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I thought some propagandists said the cars were bought for N225 million each? What is in that report is N225 million for both. What then is the current market value of the vehicles? Atleast if that is known we'll be able to objectively tell whether the cost was inflated or not.

Now more facts have emerged.
https://www.nairaland.com/1483972/bought-n225m-bulletproof-cars-operations

We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

Read this: your child, Nnamdi, stole and you don't rebuke him but instead reminded people that your neighbour's child, Seun, is a greater thief. Were you praying and hoping for the day Nnamdi will also steal like Seun?

You agree with Oby Ezekwesili, what have your NL perceived enemies been saying all these days? You understood Oby but did not and does not still understand us because every opposing voice must be Yoruba? If you agreed with Oby, why would you still condemn the yorubas + US who are also with Oby? Unconsciously, you just agreed and disagreed with Oby all in one report. Tribalism is an evil thing indeed and you can free yourself, Oby Ezekwesili spoke well because she is free!

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2013
bakynes: 3willywilly,Insincere Nigerian,Nextdoor84 or watever you guys parade yourselves as. You guys are sick upstairs and u deserve to die in a plane crash dats if u can afford a plane ticket.
Aviation Minister is doing a great job at our airports now upgrading them to international standard so that you who can afford plane ticket can travel safely, help me praise God.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by ghettodreamz(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Stella Oduah... OLE

All people wey de side her and other debauched politicians, Una be 'MUMU'

All Nigerian politicians .... THIEVES

Una be THIEVES and one day una monkey go enter market but no go eva return.

Na one by one, God go punish all of una, una family inclusive.

God punish all of una wey de make unasef rich at the expense of the masses.

Masses de suffer, wallow in abject poverty and hunger.

THIEVES! LOOTERS!! OLE! BARAWO!!!

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by movmentish(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Are you sales manager of BMW, do you know the contents of that car?
your problem is that you've seen too much james bond movie,wat stupid content?is the car bat-mobile! Wat sort of stupid content,you'd get your self a medium tank 4 dat amount of money if its content u r after,guy even if dem fix missiles and sonar 4 dat moto e no reach d price.... By the way its specs nt content
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Fadelex(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Aviation Minister is doing a great job at our airports now upgrading them to international standard so that you who can afford plane ticket can travel safely, help me praise God.
you are just crying and weeping about d international airport as if you will ever make use of it. I bet you've never make use of an aircraft b4.... u better look for thread that is talkin about keke napep and jincheng motorcycle.. i.diot

3 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2013
He is coming to defend himself, but the information reaching me now is that, He is in a Bush at Seme Border waiting for OKada that will take him through a hidden narrow road to Cotonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.