Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (25095 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
mister josh:
U're a bloody tribalist, even ur kinsmen knw u for dat. Ur comments here point in dat direction, or do u want to claim som1 else is using nl acct? Shame one u, u'r just a sorry case.
Shame on you Omo Ale, i'm not a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by misterjosh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Many threat are coming around her because of the good transformation she is doing in Aviation, prevention is better for her than Cure, she need more than 10 armoured BMW
I wonder wat's going wrong with ur tiny brain dat u keep on churning out trash lik this.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by rodbel(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Who told you i love sharing the same nation with people like you? i don't support corruption and i'm not a tribalist. A woman found herself in danger because of good job she is doing at Aviation industry, monkey like you don't want her to protect herself.

Keep quiet!!! Omo abi pabe oshi!!! I pity your offsprings.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Leemak: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
our own Edward Snowden, the whistleblower.........truth is bitter, Edward we at your back, no evil plot shall befall u my fellow countryman.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
rodbel:
Keep quiet!!! Omo abi pabe oshi!!! I pity your offsprings.
Ode, tell me if you are not a Curse

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
victorv12: I'm still waiting for the Igbo social cultural group (Ohanaeze Ndigbo) to come out and condemn Stella's act regarding the national calamity she brought upon Nigerians and the entire Igbo nation. They must come out to condemn the minister's act to safe their interest in the future.

Aka Ikenga already said you should leave their daughter alone...that a section of Nigeria is witch hunting their precious thieving daugther.

Some people are eternally suffering from the persecution complex..they see every criticism on any of them..as an attack on all of them in continuation of the war..
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by eaglechild: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
"declares war"
LoL
Jakande press things.

If you don't like Stella, go and hit your head on texcoat wall ten times.

Better still call for the sack of Fola Akin...

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by 3Willywilly: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Leemak: our own Edward Snowden, the whistleblower.........truth is bitter, Edward we at your back, no evil plot shall befall u my fellow countryman.
You are at the back of Edward, but he is now hiding at Seme Border bush, looking for Okada that will take him through hidden narrow road to Cotonu
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Babalegba: . Grow up child. Corruption , nepotism and selfishness will only kill the country and make the black race a laughing stock all over the world. Why should you leave the world worse than you found it. Think. Citizens are not defending wrongs in china, uk, us, Malaysia etc. Why are you.

[size=18pt]Trash... OBJ converted Nigeria Airways to Arik Air his private property start by condemning that fraud.

YORUBA THIEVING ILLUSTRIOUS SON [/size]
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by donnie235: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Application for admissiomn into nigerian defence academy(methord of application)
This is to inform the general poblic that the 66th intake of none trade men and women has kicked off recently.this year admission will be very successful according to and because of the low admission had in the recently passed admission program in NDA.This information is posted here for those of you are intereted in becoming a cadet by the end of next year.for help on how to get the form and the c arefully follow the instruction.kindly cal l mr adedeji on +2348138453719
For you to be elligible to apply for this all year program
1.you must be below 20 years and above 12years.
2.you must have atleast credit passes in your desciplined choice of courses
3.you must be up to 6.58fit and above for male and 5.50 and above for women.kindly call these number for proper guildlines and to avoid error +2348138453719
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by lingal(f): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
I have to comment after reading all things u people are saying and for me everybody is entitled to his own opinion!
Sincere Nigerian, willywilly etc are also entitled to their own opinion if u don't like it go hit ur head for tranformer

Back to the news...I suggest d wistle blower should come out with his lawyer and take the matter to court if he feels he is right...he should have known that when he was trying to be truthful(as he claims) he should be able to back it up with evidence....he should come out and prove himself right cos if he keeps running...that shows he is lying!!!
I REST MY CASE.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by DerideGull(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Aka Ikenga already said you should leave their daughter alone...that a section of Nigeria is witch hunting their precious thieving daugther.

Some people are eternally suffering from the persecution complex..they see every criticism on any of them..as an attack on all of them in continuation of the war..

Certain section of Nigeria suffers from inherent cowardliness. The moment Enugu airport functions as international airline hub, certain ingrates in Nigeria start shaking like dried leaves on trees.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by donnie235: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is to inform the general poblic that so long awaited neco gce exam ids now around the corner,this Is for those of you who had one problem or the other in their waec result or who certainly registered for this nov/dec 2013 neco gce.
We hereby present a strong solution for you in this exam,kindly register with us to be eligible to receive the answers of any subject that you may be taken 30munites before the exam starts everyday.ths is real,youn can’t afford to ignore this.is there is nothing you youths and any young girl or boy should invest on ,I say it must be on your academics twhich is your future.kindly call this number on your screen 08138453719 08132273283 for more informstion.this is how it is been done:
When you register,your name and subjects will be stored,and you make your payment via mtn recharge card or into our bank account.doring the exams,30 minutes before the exam starts each day,you will receive it on your phone,both the theory and objectives.
This is real,we have been doung it for many years and will continue to put smile in the face of our young youths.hurry now before is too late and register.call our admin on 08138453719 08132273283 now to register you.thanks,its Friday again,eat and rest very well.happy weekend to you all.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by victorv12(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ilugunboy If their leadership can term the minister's case as a witch hunt to have bought Two armored BMW cars, they should just forget their ambition of ruling this country.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
victorv12: @ilugunboy If their leadership can term the minister's case as a witch hunt to have bought Two armored BMW cars, they should just forget their ambition of ruling this country.

Dat is really ur fear but ogeme gi vum naya. Dem don rule u finish. Who is ruling u now? Who will rule later? lmao
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by DerideGull(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
victorv12: @ilugunboy If their leadership can term the minister's case as a witch hunt to have bought Two armored BMW cars, they should just forget their ambition of ruling this country.

Only a dumbass fool would want to rule the cesspit called Nigeria. The same group of people wanted nothing to do with Nigeria 46 years ago yet your deluded forbearers fought a war of attrition to keep them in Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MrMcJay(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Only a dumbass fool would want rule the cesspit called Nigeria. The same group of people wanted nothing to do with Nigeria 46 years ago yet your deluded forbearers fought a war of attrition to keep them in Nigeria.

1. Only a dumbass fool would want rule (sic) the cesspit called Nigeria.
2. Ojukwu contestesd Nigeria's Presidency.
3. Therefore, Ojukwu is a ........
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by MrMcJay(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
afrikanns: I thought as much that the poster would be an iboman, because majority of them (ibos) have sold their birth right since independent.

Despite the fact that the seller (Coscharis) and the beneficiary (Oduah) are both Igbos, it is instructive to note that the whistleblower is also Igbo.
What we have in Nigeria are good and bad people, not neccesarily Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

Despite the fact that the seller (Coscharis) and the beneficiary (Oduah) are both Igbos, it is instructive to note that the whistleblower is also Igbo.
What we have in Nigeria are good and bad people, not neccesarily Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

Yes, igbo people are much better people. Yorubas and hausas have never done this and can't do this. hehehe!

No wonder they believe so much in Biafra
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=ibnew]When I read comments on topics like this I just wonder where Nigeria is going. I am not here to like or dislike any comment. I just want to make general comment. First let me appeal to who ever it may concern to pick the message and not the grammar or spelling checks.
The level of corruption and the way public fund is wasted in Nigeria is more than alarming. The most painful thing is somebody will stand up in defense because of ethnicity, friendship, religion or political affiliation. As the literacy level in Nigeria is increasing, one would have thought that more people will see things objectively. For a country to move forward, we have say what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong not minding our affiliation because that is the truth.
What most of us do not understand is we are been cheated, birth right as Nigerian taken away by this waste. I'm touched by ur words,God bless u and more wishdom, my problem is! some goats wil stil see notin good in dis write up.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sweetgala(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
3Willywilly:
Are you sales manager of BMW, do you know the contents of that car?

No matter the content it can not be worth $700,000 each .
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by DerideGull(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

1. Only a dumbass fool would want rule (sic) the cesspit called Nigeria.
2. Ojukwu contestesd Nigeria's Presidency.
3. Therefore, Ojukwu is a ........

What a moronic dingbat. Please do not lick your chops sooner. I have called Emeka Ojukwu names worse than dumbass.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by dontjealousme: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:

What a moronic dingbat. Please do not lick your chops sooner. I have called Emeka Ojukwu names worse than dumbass.

Nice response to the daft. A pot calling kettle black. Igbos are not as biggotted as them.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sweetgala(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
luchy34: Foolish man, why is he hiding, why not come out to defend the truth he leaked out!!

In Nigeria a corrupt society! The experiences of Dele Giwa and Kudi Abiola would be liitle compared to his. He would be unjustly jailed his children would suffer. All manners of miserable suffering would be unleashed on him.

Maja mosa ni se okurin Ogun.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by DerideGull(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

Do the cars belong to Stella Oduah? I guess somebody needs "Michael West”.
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by DerideGull(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
sweet_gala:

No matter the content it can not be worth $700,000 each .

Do you own a Goodyear?
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by sweetgala(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
el bin manny: . We read about the 2011 purchase of 3 bullet proof vehicles by Governor Fashola of Lagos at N600m. That makes the cost of each vehicle at N200m. The NCAA purchased bullet proof vehicles at a cost of N115m each. And some APC n trabilistic ediots will never mention that undecided

I did not read about Fashola at the time but if I did I'd voice my opinions in the same manner.
It is wrong of both Fashola and aviation ministry to squander Nigerian wealth in such a manner
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=donnie235]
This is to inform the general poblic that so long awaited neco gce exam ids now around the corner,this Is for those of you who had one problem or the other in their waec result or who certainly registered for this nov/dec 2013 neco gce.
We hereby present a strong solution for you in this exam,kindly register with us to be eligible to receive the answers of any subject that you may be taken 30munites before the exam starts everyday.ths is real,youn can’t afford to ignore this.is there is nothing you youths and any young girl or boy should invest on ,I say it must be on your academics twhich is your future.kindly call this number on your screen 08138453719 08132273283 for more informstion.this is how it is been done:
When you register,your name and subjects will be stored,and you make your payment via mtn recharge card or into our bank account.doring the exams,30 minutes before the exam,The next call u rcv on those numbers end ur life,try it. 419. This is how day spoit dis country
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Coldfeet(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay:

You are still asking if the vehicles were inflated or not? Remember my prayer for you in January/March this year?

Sincere_9gerian, may God fight for you, your children, your grandchildren and future generations the same way GEJ is fighting corruption.

Abeg, click 'Like' to say Amen.
AMEN o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by devour129: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
shachris: I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ totally ashamed to come from the same region with people like willy wily and insincere Nigerian.

Ihere anaghi eme onye ara. Owu umunne ndi ara ka ihere ga eme.
like seriously ! Why do we celebrate falsehood ? How dare she authorize such an expenditure ? Ekwesu na nwanyi
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by devour129: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
sweet_gala:

I did not read about Fashola at the time but if I did I'd voice my opinions in the same manner.
It is wrong of both Fashola and aviation ministry to squander Nigerian wealth in such a manner
my tots exactly ! These thieves unite in squandering our common wealth n we are here fighting each other. I have sworn to say d truth even if it will cost me loved ones.lets say the truth no matter where we find ourselves Biko.i don tire to dey vex make I go sleep
Re: Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
sleekdre: Demdem: It's good to note that this whistle blower seems to be ibo.
Am very proud of him.

Two morons!!! Must you bring ethnicity into this thread? And when or how does EDWARDS sound igbo again..Efi ara "Mad cow"

STFU fool.
Nothing tribal about that statement. Very proud with of the dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.