Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? (4693 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by kilode95(f): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
You are calling another woman's husband your boyfriend? grin grin grin

I hope the woman destroys your life and career as you are about to destroy her family...

Omokomo...ikeji aja angry

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
lorretta u: both of you are very funny.

Pray that 15 -20 years from your wedding day, you don't get into this sort of mess.
After you've sacrificed your youth time and energy plus resources to build a home only to stand losing your years of hard labour to one greedy slutt. You might do worse than kill her

As we speak I know one such slutt who has managed to send a married woman of many years and pretty kids from her matrimonial home.she left with nothing.cos the business they do is family business.she put all her time and money into it.now it's a well known outfit here in owerri.very popular.even before she managed to drive her from her home,she never let the woman enjoy her husband.always going with him to trips abroad.got him to buy her two jeeps from another woman's hard earned money.
She kept doing this for long until she turned the man against his wife.
Then the battery set in.

He started to beat and abuse the woman who stood by him when he was nothing.the woman who helped him build the family wealth

Now she can't even enjoy the fruits of her labour.
The randy goat of a father doesn't even care if his kids feed or not.

Her cars are being driven by this biytch and her matrimonial bed is being defiled by this jezebel
Meanwhile his wife is the epitome of beauty.this his concubine stands no where in comparison with his wife.imagine what an indian 'half'caste looks like.(Indian mom n calabar dad)she's the embodiment of beauty in herself.
So definitely he couldn't have found his mistress more attractive.
Only God knows what got into him

You see I can be sweet and loving and my friends say I'm like the most tolerant person they've ever been with.

But I Will KILL any woman who tries to this to me.

No repentance on that stance.

Mehn! Talk about protecting your turf! grin

I wouldn't hate it at all if my girl's like that. At all. Please, God, make her one jealous daughter of Eve! Lol. Just as long as she don't go throwing acid on every female I work with or do non-romantic stuff with.

Anaghi m agba n'ezi, but it'd still be nice to have a woman who thinks I'm a big enough prize to protect like that.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I wouldn't hate it at all if my girl's like that. At all. Please, God, make her one jealous daughter of Eve! Lol. Just as long as she don't go throwing acid on every female I work with or do non-romantic stuff with.

Anaghi m agba n'ezi, but it'd still be nice to have a woman who thinks I'm a big enough prize to protect like that.
lol

Well I'm not unreasonable. And I'm not stupidly jealous.

But somethings are not 'condoneable'

Some if them go as far as publicly confronting the legitimate wives.
Hmmm dem never born the biytch wey go try that one for my side sha.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Dannyxy(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: lol

smh,till now?,
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: both of you are very funny.

Pray that 15 -20 years from your wedding day, you don't get into this sort of mess.
After you've sacrificed your youth time and energy plus resources to build a home only to stand losing your years of hard labour to one greedy slutt. You might do worse than kill her

As we speak I know one such slutt who has managed to send a married woman of many years and pretty kids from her matrimonial home.she left with nothing.cos the business they do is family business.she put all her time and money into it.now it's a well known outfit here in owerri.very popular.even before she managed to drive her from her home,she never let the woman enjoy her husband.always going with him to trips abroad.got him to buy her two jeeps from another woman's hard earned money.
She kept doing this for long until she turned the man against his wife.
Then the battery set in.

He started to beat and abuse the woman who stood by him when he was nothing.the woman who helped him build the family wealth

Now she can't even enjoy the fruits of her labour.
The randy goat of a father doesn't even care if his kids feed or not.

Her cars are being driven by this biytch and her matrimonial bed is being defiled by this jezebel
[b]Meanwhile his wife is the epitome of beauty.this his concubine stands no where in comparison with his wife.imagine what an indian 'half'caste looks like.(Indian mom n calabar dad)she's the embodiment of beauty in herself.
So definitely he couldn't have found his mistress more attractive.
[/b]Only God knows what got into him

You see I can be sweet and loving and my friends say I'm like the most tolerant person they've ever been with.

But I Will KILL any woman who tries to this to me.

No repentance on that stance.

Loretta, the first highlighted, is a big problem with me.
a) I do not encourage anyone to sacrifice anything and put their happiness in the back burner. Marriage should be an institution where you become your best self, not where you sacrifice your best self and dreams to please the other person.
b) I encourage any woman to have her own personal plans which blends with her husbands plans and family plans, to make us one. If you make a man your plan, you will live to regret it.
c) A man is not perfect so expect anything from him, neither he is not a Quasi God.

IF YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO BE SOMEHOW YOUR HUSBAND, LIKELY YOU WILL DISPLAY SUCH ANGER LIKE YOURSELF

Highlighted number 2
a) I do not support abuse ( physical, verbal, emotional, financial etc.), your homegirl went through a lot.
b) if you are financially independent a man gives you some kind of respect, but if somehow you depend on him, he takes advantage. ( Though I am not saying that people should not work for their husbands, but if you decide to do that, make sure that you have some sort of financial power ( e.g, control of shares/proxy, some control of business account etc ),in the business so when things go awry, you still have the power to control your life. undecided undecided undecided

IF YOU GIVE GIVE UP YOU POWER ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL POWER AS A WOMAN, YOU GONNA BE IN SOUP.
AS WOMAN WE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS, MAN GIVE US THOSE RIGHTS AND POWERS AND WE GIVE THEM BACK, WHY DO THAT angry angry angry

Highlighted number 3 Another big mistake
a) Beauty does not make a marriage work. Its just an added advantage to the one who has it, and to the man who can still be attracted to the woman, but it never determines if the marriage will work.
b)Never, ever think that you will keep your marriage together using your face angry angry angry
c) Most beautiful woman have such distorted ideas that if they are beautiful, then your man is suppose to worship you, hence you start displaying bad attitude towards your man ( sometimes physically, emotionally or verbally abusive to the man ). No man can take abuse from any woman, no matter how pretty the woman is

NARCISSISTIC, SELF ABSORBED AND TOO MUCH PRE -OCCUPATION WITH YOUR BEAUTY BEHAVIORS SHOULD STOP IN MARRIAGE. A MAN KNOWS YOU ARE PRETTY AND PROBABLY THATS WHAT ATTRACTED HIM TO YOU. SO WHAT?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All this being said, I don't know what happened to the lady in question. But I salute her for walking away like a lady, even if she was a financial looser. smiley smiley smiley

I would advice any man to stay away from any woman who is capable of acid attack and killing for him. If the woman is capable of doing it to other woman, what makes you immune to her attack. YOU MAY BE YOUR WIFE'S NEXT VICTIM if you show any sign of being imperfect. undecided undecided

Even if I find myself in such a situation in 10-15yrs, I can never kill or acid attack anyone. I will walk away like a lady, with my power that I "NEVER SURRENDERED'' from the beginning.

As a woman
STOP SACRIFICING, ( you are not a sacrificial lamb )
KEEP YOUR POWER
KEEP YOUR LIFE SEPERATE FROM HIS LIFE
In that, you will not get mad when your husband start being imperfect. Your husband will forever respect you and also scared of you because he knows the power you possess and not '' ACID YOU CAN SPILL" smiley smiley smiley

Seriously, you need to get help. You condition falls under Compulsive and Schizophrenics. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

It may look sexy initially, but hopefully that acid does not ever get thrown at your face one day.

What makes you think you will be immune to her acid attacks and her jealous behaviours?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Dannyxy(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2013
U decided to date a married man, nw u asking us if u shld be worried?, hell yeah! baby, and if u are nt careful eh, na that worry go kill u...u better go nd find ur own husband,you homewrecking scallywag...what nonsense! In short eh

2 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 20, 2013
chineloSA:

Even if I find myself in such a situation in 10-15yrs, I can never kill or acid attack anyone. I will walk away like a lady, with my power that I "NEVER SURRENDERED'' from the beginning.

Standing ovation @ the bolded. I'm in awe!
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by missKeri(f): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Iaz93: Better go look for your man and get married. You got no shame! Following a married man. I hope your boss finds outs and kick ya bītchy asss out!
SECONDED
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2013
chineloSA:

Loretta, the first highlighted, is a big problem with me.
a) I do not encourage anyone to sacrifice anything and put their happiness in the back burner. Marriage should be an institution where you become your best self, not where you sacrifice your best self and dreams to please the other person.
b) I encourage any woman to have her own personal plans which blends with her husbands plans and family plans, to make us one. If you make a man your plan, you will live to regret it.
c) A man is not perfect so expect anything from him, neither he is not a Quasi God.

IF YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO BE SOMEHOW YOUR HUSBAND, LIKELY YOU WILL DISPLAY SUCH ANGER LIKE YOURSELF

Highlighted number 2
a) I do not support abuse ( physical, verbal, emotional, financial etc.), your homegirl went through a lot.
b) if you are financially independent a man gives you some kind of respect, but if somehow you depend on him, he takes advantage. ( Though I am not saying that people should not work for their husbands, but if you decide to do that, make sure that you have some sort of financial power ( e.g, control of shares/proxy, some control of business account etc ),in the business so when things go awry, you still have the power to control your life. undecided undecided undecided

IF YOU GIVE GIVE UP YOU POWER ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL POWER AS A WOMAN, YOU GONNA BE IN SOUP.
AS WOMAN WE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS, MAN GIVE US THOSE RIGHTS AND POWERS AND WE GIVE THEM BACK, WHY DO THAT angry angry angry

Highlighted number 3 Another big mistake
a) Beauty does not make a marriage work. Its just an added advantage to the one who has it, and to the man who can still be attracted to the woman, but it never determines if the marriage will work.
b)Never, ever think that you will keep your marriage together using your face angry angry angry
c) Most beautiful woman have such distorted ideas that if they are beautiful, then your man is suppose to worship you, hence you start displaying bad attitude towards your man ( sometimes physically, emotionally or verbally abusive to the man ). No man can take abuse from any woman, no matter how pretty the woman is

NARCISSISTIC, SELF ABSORBED AND TOO MUCH PRE -OCCUPATION WITH YOUR BEAUTY BEHAVIORS SHOULD STOP IN MARRIAGE. A MAN KNOWS YOU ARE PRETTY AND PROBABLY THATS WHAT ATTRACTED HIM TO YOU. SO WHAT?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All this being said, I don't know what happened to the lady in question. But I salute her for walking away like a lady, even if she was a financial looser. smiley smiley smiley

I would advice any man to stay away from any woman who is capable of acid attack and killing for him. If the woman is capable of doing it to other woman, what makes you immune to her attack. YOU MAY BE YOUR WIFE'S NEXT VICTIM if you show any sign of being imperfect. undecided undecided

As a woman
STOP SACRIFICING, ( you are not a sacrificial lamb )
KEEP YOUR POWER
KEEP YOUR LIFE SEPERATE FROM HIS LIFE
In that, you will not get mad when your husband start being imperfect. Your husband will forever respect you and also scared of you because he knows the power you possess and not '' ACID YOU CAN SPILL" smiley smiley smiley

Seriously, you need to get help. You condition falls under Compulsive and Schizophrenics. cheesy cheesy cheesy

honey I love your post. But I guess you're sorta generalizing for the benefit of other sisters out there.

If all that is what you gleaned from my post.then maybe you misunderstood me a bit.

First she doesn't work for her husband.she took him into the busimess .she works with her husband.most people attribute the capital and success of the business to her.
Well for now I know she's heart broken.but I. Sure she'll be back for what's rightfully hers.

As for thinking her beauty will make her marriage work,I don't think she's that vain. I only described her to point out the fact that one can't say the husband didn't find her beautiful enough.

You see, maybe on a different thread where we may be offering advice to single or newly married ladies who are yet to encounter the sometimes nasty aspects of marriage, your above quoted post would be exactly what I'd say.
But here is someone who probably doesn't have a turning point at the moment.who maybe cannot start over.you'd be kidding if you think your advice would be practical for her.

And no body can go into marriage successfully without sacrificing.it's plain common sense.you can't do it detached.for a marriage to work,you've to put in yourself.there's no other way to do it.
It may nor be financial sacrifice.but there are more things to loose than money. In most cases.
Its not about pleasing your husband.how about your kids?

And it's very funny that you think that I lorretta could make a man into a quasi god.lmao.that's like the joke of the year.
You're probably seeing me for the first time on nl. Welcome.

As for getting help, I'll take that as a joke and laugh it off.cos mostly you made sense in ur post.

But be advised. You don't have me figured out.

2 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2013
chineloSA:

It may look sexy initially, but hopefully that acid does not ever get thrown at your face one day.

What makes you think you will be immune to her acid attacks and her jealous behaviours?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ma'am, did you notice what I said about acid attacks in my post? Please note it.

Besides, ma'am, this isn't about what's sexy and what's not. Jealousy is not at all a bad thing. It evidences the value you place on a thing. I'd hate for my wife to sit back and say, "he's an adult so he should take care of himself" when some female decides that she'd make me a better wife.

Of course, I'll be an adult and a gentleman and walk away but then it'll take my wife to get the other woman to do the same.

Oh, and my wife won't throw acid or kill people. But I sure hope she whups bitchbutt whenever it shows up. Even if she doesn't get in a physical fight, I just don't need apathy. And I'll never advise it.

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Dannyxy: smh,till now?,
yes

The latest one that made me seeth with loathing was on one occasion where he prepared to travel with his family after much begging and cajoling. Only for Madam mistress to show up at the airport and insisted she wanted a trip of her own.

Trust the pussssy whipped fool of a husband. He allowed his mistress to embarrass his wife publicly.
If I am this angry on her behalf,well I hate to think of how I'd feel if I was the woman in question.

I know it's easy to say walk away.
Let's see how easy it is then to do so if such happens.when your kids futures hangs in the balance.because their irresponsible father doesn't give a damn about them anymore.

Of course I advocate women to be financially independent of their husbands.but most times,the greatest losses aren't financial.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: lol

I agree. Some things are not to be excused lightly. If a woman tries to break up my home, I hope my wife kicks her butt for her somehow. If a man tries to break up my marriage, I'll put on my collar and MMA gloves and kick his aess into the next millenium. I think it's pretty basic. Too simple to get all confused over undecided

3 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Ma'am, did you notice what I said about acid attacks in my post? Please note it.

Besides, ma'am, this isn't about what's sexy and what's not. Jealousy is not at all a bad thing. It evidences the value you place on a thing. I'd hate for my wife to sit back and say, "he's an adult so he should take care of himself" when some female decides that she'd make me a better wife.

Of course, I'll be an adult and a gentleman and walk away but then it'll take my wife to get the other woman to do the same.

Oh, and my wife won't throw acid or kill people. But I sure hope she whups bitchbutt whenever it shows up. Even if she doesn't get in a physical fight, I just don't need apathy. And I'll never advise it.
at least someone understands where I'm coming from.

For real I may not have the liver to actually physically attack someone seeing as I even cringe when watching some messy or violent movie.

But it is very fool hardy for someone to think that she could just shrug her shoulders and walk away in her middle age from her matrimonial home.
I don't advice women to stay and bear abuse. I really really don't.life and safety first.

But I can't fold my hands and watch things go that bad before I do something about it.
The biytch will definitely feel the heat from me if she doesn't respect her gold digging self.
Unless of course the man is a serial cheat.in that case,no point wasting my time on her.cos after her another one will come.the wise thing then would be to leave before he gives me AIDS

Even then.it will not be easy in any ramification.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2013
@ChineloSA, sometime ago I would've hated to be the one being told what I'm about to tell you.

You sound smart and apparently use your head. That's good. But there's a real place for experience. If you don't know up close and personal what people have suffered, your smart opinions will not be much more than pretty breezes.

Marriage and relationships are work. Work that takes two people to do. Soon your life is so wrapped up with the other person's that you lose your ability to conceive of life without them. Believe it, honey, it is as true as true can be.

For that reason, you'll find that it's only on paper and on wind that you walk away with dignity when someone tries steal your person. It does something worse to you than when you get a splinter under your skin to have some dog or bittch try to get between you and your person.

It isn't making men quasi-gods or making women quasi-goddesses to protect what value your man or woman represents to you. It is simply protecting the value you have in them.

3 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by drnoel: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Nigerian women having no scrupples bedding married men is getting rampant and they say nigerians are very religious
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Law-confessor:

Thank u so much to som extent.

I saw her post as weird n as pathetic as ..... And being obsessed too.

Name sake, i mean to harm- okay.
she don warn u nw o....hiam...
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: at least someone understands where I'm coming from.

For real I may not have the liver to actually physically attack someone seeing as I even cringe when watching some messy or violent movie.

But it is very fool hardy for someone to think that she could just shrug her shoulders and walk away in her middle age from her matrimonial home.
I don't advice women to stay and bear abuse. I really really don't.life and safety first.

But I can't fold my hands and watch things go that bad before I do something about it.
The biytch will definitely feel the heat from me if she doesn't respect her gold digging self.
Unless of course the man is a serial cheat.in that case,no point wasting my time on her.cos after her another one will come.the wise thing then would be to leave before he gives me AIDS

Believe me, through my teens and early tweenies, I deliberately steered away from violence. I grew up on a culture of non-violence. But I will kick the crap out of any fool that tries to break up my marriage. That's basic.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: at least someone understands where I'm coming from.

Believe me, through my teens and early tweenies, I deliberately steered away from violence. I grew up on a culture of non-violence. But I will kick the crap out of any fool that tries to break up my marriage. That's basic.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Boll2010: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't pray to marry sum1 lyk lorreta oooo! When a woman get ova jealous or too temperamental its an issue o! It leads to so many tnz v sin such tnz affect men life.....na my husband,na my husband mak anybdy no folow me date am its a big issue........

But heck this lady is a loose cun!t.......married woman ur boyfrnd u shld be jailed for treason in my books!!
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Boll2010: I don't pray to marry sum1 lyk lorreta oooo! When a woman get ova jealous or too temperamental its an issue o! It leads to so many tnz v sin such tnz affect men life.....na my husband,na my husband mak anybdy no folow me date am its a big issue........

But heck this lady is a loose cun!t.......married woman ur boyfrnd u shld be jailed for treason in my books!!
lorretta doesn't pray to marry someone like you too.

You probably want those sisters that be like
'oh pastor my husband is cheating on me' and the pastor be like
'sister pray for him' let's hope he changes.
While sister folds her hands and waits until you bring back home HIV for her.

You see it's one of two things for me.
If my husband has been good and loving to me.and I notice that there's someone out there hell bent in ruining my marriage.
God help me I'll kick her arrss to the moon and back.

If unfortunately my husband turns out to be the woman wrapper type that can't desist from cheating, then I'd know I've no option than to leave.but bear in mind that I won't let someone else stand in the way of my happiness.

whoever it is will be properly dealt with.

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Boll2010: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2013
God hlp u bt my own b say ova jealousy to pourn acid is bad all cuz of man......I dnt pray 4 such aint even plannin on vn affairs.....if I gt to an area n feeln lyk shaggn I do get a classic 1st grade hooker n I knw we aint gt strings!
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Hello OP! Hang in there until u see what u are looking for. SMH*
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by kentAire(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2013
lorretta u: You're the reason for this woman's tears
You're the reason married men feel like they can treat their wives anyhow.
Recently another asss hole like you that I know just drove a married woman I know from her home.
Now sleeps in her marital bed. Drives her cars and is the new madam in the beautiful home that she doesn't know how the woman suffered to build
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

So we should clap for you.you don't see yourself breaking up with him.because he's already made.

You're extremely lucky I'm not this your boss madam. You'd just wake up to an acid bath one day.

I don't blame your wicked self. I blame the stupid man who let you entrap him.

You're the reason why ladies like me worry about marriage.who knows after 10-15 years of toiling to build a pretty home. A slutt like you will come out from nowhere and claim she's not ready to 'break up' with my husband!

If you run into me or someone like me in your husband snatching spree
I will kill you!

Make no mistakes about that.
Babe u dey quick vex oooo lipsrsealed
Recently another asss hole like you that I know just drove a married woman I know from her home.
Now sleeps in her marital bed. Drives her cars and is the new madam in the beautiful home that she doesn't know how the woman suffered to build
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

So we should clap for you.you don't see yourself breaking up with him.because he's already made.

You're extremely lucky I'm not this your boss madam. You'd just wake up to an acid bath one day.

You're the reason why ladies like me worry about marriage.who knows after 10-15 years of toiling to build a pretty home. A slutt like you will come out from nowhere and claim she's not ready to 'break up' with my husband!

I will kill you!

Babe u dey quick vex oooo
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
she is right....acid is mercy in my Opinion, there are other dreadful processes and procedures which may not be necessarily involve full death.....marriage and extramarital affairs.....oil n water they don't mix!

kent_Aire:
Babe u dey quick vex oooo lipsrsealed
Babe u dey quick vex oooo
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by addictiv(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2013
one rule...keep your enemies closer......she is probably plotting your demise and may have arranged to sell your spare part to one dealer. you think she doesnt know.....you are sleeping on a bicycle..
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: honey I love your post. But I guess you're sorta generalizing for the benefit of other sisters out there.

If all that is what you gleaned from my post.then maybe you misunderstood me a bit.

First she doesn't work for her husband.she took him into the busimess .she works with her husband.most people attribute the capital and success of the business to her.
Well for now I know she's heart broken.but I. Sure she'll be back for what's rightfully hers.

As for thinking her beauty will make her marriage work,I don't think she's that vain. I only described her to point out the fact that one can't say the husband didn't find her beautiful enough.

You see, maybe on a different thread where we may be offering advice to single or newly married ladies who are yet to encounter the sometimes nasty aspects of marriage, your above quoted post would be exactly what I'd say.
But here is someone who probably doesn't have a turning point at the moment.who maybe cannot start over.you'd be kidding if you think your advice would be practical for her.

And no body can go into marriage successfully without sacrificing.it's plain common sense.you can't do it detached.for a marriage to work,you've to put in yourself.there's no other way to do it.
It may nor be financial sacrifice.but there are more things to loose than money. In most cases.
Its not about pleasing your husband.how about your kids?

And it's very funny that you think that I lorretta could make a man into a quasi god.lmao.that's like the joke of the year.
You're probably seeing me for the first time on nl. Welcome.

As for getting help, I'll take that as a joke and laugh it off.cos mostly you made sense in ur post.

But be advised. You don't have me figured out.

Snookums kiss kiss kiss, I am so sorry. I admit I may have derailed the topic. I was flabbergasted when you started talkin about killing and acid attack.

I do not condone what the OP is doing. She is a "SELF ABSORBED, SELFISH .......

IM SORRY kiss kiss kiss kiss Please accept my apology, I am in no way implying that I have you figured out undecided undecided undecided

Mwaaaah
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Ihedinobi: @ChineloSA, sometime ago I would've hated to be the one being told what I'm about to tell you.

You sound smart and apparently use your head. That's good. But there's a real place for experience. If you don't know up close and personal what people have suffered, your smart opinions will not be much more than pretty breezes.

Marriage and relationships are work. Work that takes two people to do. Soon your life is so wrapped up with the other person's that you lose your ability to conceive of life without them. Believe it, honey, it is as true as true can be.

For that reason, you'll find that it's only on paper and on wind that you walk away with dignity when someone tries steal your person. It does something worse to you than when you get a splinter under your skin to have some dog or bittch try to get between you and your person.

It isn't making men quasi-gods or making women quasi-goddesses to protect what value your man or woman represents to you. It is simply protecting the value you have in them.

Lala, I think you misunderstood and misinterpreted me tongue tongue tongue tongue I appreciate your criticism.

Nevertheless,if I offended you, please forgive me smiley smiley smiley
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2013
back to the topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP, YOU ARE A SNAKE. angry angry angry

Doing hanky panky with other peoples husbands and you call them your own?? smdh

You are an excuse of a human being. Though I wont support it if they acid attack you. undecided undecided undecided

Stay out of this. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND angry angry
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2013
chineloSA:

Snookums kiss kiss kiss, I am so sorry. I admit I may have derailed the topic. I was flabbergasted when you started talkin about killing and acid attack.

I do not condone what the OP is doing. She is a "SELF ABSORBED, SELFISH .......

IM SORRY kiss kiss kiss kiss Please accept my apology, I am in no way implying that I have you figured out undecided undecided undecided

Mwaaaah
smiley it's no biggie hun. We are good.

Come here

*hugs her*
Now we can unite and fight husband stealers.

No acid baths tho.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by tellwisdom: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Be worried make hunger finish you undecided
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by kliq(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

I will kill you!

Venomous!

I like dat...braveheart

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland / Am Bleebing My Stepsister / See How Cheating Man Desperately Tried To Cover Up For His Lapses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.