Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? (4692 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by shona2487(f): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmm seems single ladies dating married men is the d order of the day nw. eh! Some ladies feel they nid d maturity dt experience has deposited in these men and also the fringe benefits (cash,freedom,adventure). Seriously why wld d lady say they can never break up? It's a mean thing to say. The boss lady is silent but definitely scheming. @some point d lady will av to chose btw d Man and the Job nd i'll advise she puts KARMA in mind while making d choice. PS if my hubby is seeing a side chick I MAY not pick bones with d chick (provided she keeps her distance) my hubby is the one I'm gonna square thngs up with.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by bulbutcher(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Guys this is exactly what am talking g abt she has seen strength in his character and she prefer s to be his fifth baby mama.worst comes to worse.
A simple guy will now be beging her can I be your boyfriend.
SLAP her jst to bring her to her sences and tell her I am phhuking dis nite and am nt begging u.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by JastSiryin(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Hackerjay:
[img]http://m.naij.com/preview/?img=video/photo_news/05/10/black_woman1.jpg&id=50032[/img]

I'm confused I recently got a job and realized my immediate boss is my married boyfriend's wife.

I've had some meetings with this lady in the past, so imagine my shock at finding out she's my new boss.

But the weirdest part of this is, since I joined the company, she has never acted like we know each other from the past. I'm worried. So my question is this; should I also act like all is well and pretend like I don't know this woman, or should I just move on, leave the company and find work elsewhere?

As for the man we both share, I don't see us ever breaking up. And where I work is a place anyone would even wish to be hired as a contract staff.

Please advice her on What she Should do?
OP I'm sure it's you, be forming male there. You're stupid! angry
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nina25(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Are you a gay man? Cos of ur profile pic suggests you are a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. / My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us / Am Bleebing My Stepsister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.