Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52965 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why bring Lady B into this issue and why insult her late husband?
If you don't have a problem with handsome men getting married to ugly women so what's the problem if a beautiful woman marries an old or ugly man? Afteral lady B dumped the handsome ffk for ojukwu hence his frustration and hell bent on tarnishing her image!
Besides the guy (obadiah)you attacked was not being negative to the looks of van's wife and was praising her so ur post was meaningless!
You indirectly brought tribalism into this and the truth is that you are a very ugly lady consoling yourself indirectly with the fact that van vickers married a not so beautiful lady so there's hope for u!
Nonsense! Mtchewwww!

99cent:

Speak for yourself. You've been talking trash since page 1 that I have no choice but to conclude that you are a teenager or small boy rife with INSECURITIES.

Van vicker is mixed guy/oyinbo so his idea of beauty is different from the typical naija man. Van vicker can see beauty in a dark woman because he is mixed and doesn't have insecurities like most dark black men. His dad is dutch and his mom is black ghanaian. He picked a woman as beautiful as his mother. Don't come here abusing his wife calling her ugly. Does your mom look better than her?
If you want to marry an ugly woman, that's ur own cup of tea but don't come here to start talking trash. His wife looks good.

She is BEAUTIFUL. No wonder all d young women are bleaching and wearing weaves to hide themselves. who is to blame for that?
They've been together since secondary school. There are young men out there who are secure in themselves. He chose her because he loves her not because he was looking for a trophy to show off to his friends. She ain't no bianca ojukwu or trophy for some egotistic (insecure)old man. Van vicker is a humble family man and he chose a wife that befit him. God bless their union
[img]http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/wp-content/themes/amnews/thumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Van-Vicker-and-wife-africanmoviesnews-1.jpg&w=432&h=292&zc=1&q=100[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by quivah(f): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pvin: Am begining to get jelous over the way our 9ja ladies falls for handsome and cute celebrities. if u doubt do make out a little time and go thru any stories that concerns any Hot celebrity (Instnc: Michael Scold Field of Prison brake, Kyle XY etc), then nd their u can see my reason if u can see thru their comments as I saw it.

All I ask Allah is to make me a celeb because am already handsome and hot. Amin
Shooooo! See this one oo...
Anyways you can join the BH,they are celebs on their own.
Next time, point exactly to where you wanna be celebrated.. iya basirat the food seller is a celeb in my street..
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by collynzo2(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Just when I was about to join the show and decimate the enemies, Mukina come show. Okay, good night.
P.S. I used to think South Africa is the only country where gay marriage is legal in Africa, I now know better.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wow. This is how it ended. Typical.

Van vickers wife is pretty sha. All those that are calling her ugly, shame on you angry You don't hear van vicker complaining. I hope they have a blissful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by adamscuti(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rest in pieces y'all charcant! 21 out of 24million got no toilet grin grin grin shocked shocked new king of fraud! Charlie grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
devour129: funny thing is that the more I read your comments the more I see the truth in them.av been prepositioned by men even while wearing my wedding banns.its like guys prefer married women its kinda creepy.its only the fear of God that can help us resist temptations.
now you are talking. these reprobate demonic men dont respect the institution of marriage. even fathers are lusting after their own daughters. this a crazy world we are in cheesy.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: you are wrong. the world centers around the elect israelites ( 144,000 righteous men who are waiting to take over as soon as the 7th trumpet sounds ) which is why the world is in chaos now because it is being ruled by reprobate men driven by carnal lusts and desires. demonic heathens control the world now. once the world revolves around the 144,000 elect men of israel again ( daniel 7 vs 18 ) ? peace will forever be restored. this is coming real soon. wink wink wink grin grin
hmmm
Are these 144,000 negroes?

I like the way you use smileys to buffer heavy statements grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by adamscuti(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
mukina2 swrry,u better take it easy with the ban ooooo,we are just defending our land,our pride,the gaint of africa,it ain't our fault that a tiny nation far away is jealous of our success and grat influence over them grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by adamscuti(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
mukina2 swrry,u better take it easy with the ban ooooo,we are just defending our land,our pride,the gaint of africa,it ain't our fault that a tiny nation far away is jealous of our success and great influence over them grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
99cent:

Speak for yourself. You've been talking trash since page 1 that I have no choice but to conclude that you are a teenager or small boy rife with INSECURITIES.

Van vicker is mixed guy/oyinbo so his idea of beauty is different from the typical naija man. Van vicker can see beauty in a dark woman because he is mixed and doesn't have insecurities like most dark black men. His dad is dutch and his mom is black ghanaian. He picked a woman as beautiful as his mother. Don't come here abusing his wife calling her ugly. Does your mom look better than her?
If you want to marry an ugly woman, that's ur own cup of tea but don't come here to start talking trash. His wife looks good.

She is BEAUTIFUL. No wonder all d young women are bleaching and wearing weaves to hide themselves. who is to blame for that?
They've been together since secondary school. There are young men out there who are secure in themselves. He chose her because he loves her not because he was looking for a trophy to show off to his friends. She ain't no bianca ojukwu or trophy for some egotistic (insecure)old man. Van vicker is a humble family man and he chose a wife that befit him. God bless their union
]
i did not say his wife was ugly. i was replying to someone who said his wife was ugly. get it right
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by adamscuti(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
I see a representative from the tiny sh!!!t hole viewing... Hahha! I hail thee,mofo! grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123: All those that are calling her ugly, shame on you angry You don't hear van vicker complaining.
LoL
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: LoL

It ain't funny. I hate the word ugly. sad sad smh
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123:

It ain't funny. I hate the word ugly. sad sad smh
well, life can be ugly sometimes ma'am. Very ugly.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: well, life can be ugly sometimes ma'am. Very ugly.

*sighs* cry sad
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ladiva49: jeez ur dam boring hope not to marry someone like you,so giving your wife a threat once in a while even on your aniversary is unneceray to you?u actualy need to marry a highly spiritual woman so you use religion to cover up the duties you cant perform as a real man(just saying)........begins running away from obadiahs with my slippers on my head......
so it is the duty of a REAL MAN to take you on vacation abi ? no wonder men are doing all kinds of crime to get the money to take you to dubai. RIP to all the ones who died in the struggle trying to please their women with holiday vacations in dubai. and lets have a minutes silence in honor of our comrades locked in jails all over the world in a bid to get money to take their women to dubai grin grin grin gerroutta ere wit dat mess lol

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
99cent:

All this says to me is that you were raised in a family where there was no love between your mother and your father.
and all that tells me is that you are trying to live the white mans dream. you have watched too many hollywood movies.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: this is true, if he is a wise man he will always go everywhere with his wife take her out, tell her how beautiful she is, be all over her. People may not want to hear this but, a beautiful women needs to be admired, but that does not mean she will cheat, especially when her husband is her biggest fan!
you aint lying lol. she needs to be admired. its a compelling need. grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123:

*sighs* cry sad
I feel your pain ma'am. Infact, sometimes, I feel the worlds pain. Only in a measure shaa. One day, the judge will come. He will punish wrong doing, and good and righteousness will reign. So don't cry ma'am.
Unless you're a sinner. Then you can cry to God and repent.
grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: I feel your pain ma'am. Infact, sometimes, I feel the worlds pain. Only in a measure shaa. One day, the judge will come. He will punish wrong doing, and good and righteousness will reign. So don't cry ma'am.
Unless you're a sinner. Then you can cry to God and repent.
grin

I'm not a sinner o ! I'm a lover of all cultures kiss
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm not a sinner o ! I'm a lover of all cultures kiss
grin
Breaking the law of God makes one a sinner ma'am. The law of God can be summarized in the ten commandments.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by 99cent: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: and all that tells me is that you are trying to live the white mans dream. you have watched too many hollywood movies.

you are crazy. lol
the general assumption is that once a Nigerian man becomes successful, he should go and find himself a "beautiful" woman. beautiful meaning mixed or white (either that or someone who is bleached and has heavy weaves down to her butt). At least that's what I see in d naija music videos and their real life drama. All i'm saying is that van vicker is already mixed so he probably doesn't see anything special or trophy-like in getting himself a "beautiful" woman by nigerian/ghanaian men's standards. His wife looks natural and beautiful to him. he probably grew up in a family where his father showed love to his mother so he grew up seeing his mom as beautiful so he got himself a woman who looks similar to that cheesy

plz don't hate. beauty is in d eye of d beholder.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: this I don't agree with going on vacation brings the family together and brings excitement to your life. When you travel the world and experience different cultures it enriches your life and it has been proven that it increases intelligence in children. To me it is very important to travel and change your environment!
you have youtube. travel on youtube grin grin

1-the black man is the most hated man on the planet ( biblical ) ( zephaniah 2 vs 1 ) ( isaiah 49 vs 7 ) ( jeremiah 30 vs 17 ). so many of you are oblivious to the spiritual warfare going on in the world. the hatred, the stares, the anger at seeing you around. alot of black people have no shame or self pride. they like taking themselves to places where they are not wanted. a man with pride stays away from the enemies den. and believe me the whole world is your enemy ( nehemiah 5 vs 9 ) ( deuteronomy 28 vs 26 ). so me personally ? the whole world is hostile to the israelite now because we are in our second death. so i dont travel to places unless work takes me there. i vacation in my own home. its good enough for me and it would be good enough for my woman because my woman will have enough self pride not to want to go to places where her people are treated like trash
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
quivah: Well thank God i'm ugly...so I stand a chance to marry davido...
@obadiah, amadohia sango olukoso on ya head if I don't stand a chance to marry atleast nonso diobi! Mey ya useless assumption work here!
But mehn!! Take a look at TI's wife awww!
It still doesn't hold obadiah's claim firm!.. its each to his own!.. men have got diff reasons marrying a particular person with physical look being the least factor!
if thats you in the picture you are not ugly wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by 99cent: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777:
so me personally ? the whole world is hostile to the israelite now because we are in our second death. so i dont travel to places unless work takes me there. i vacation in my own home. its good enough for me and it would be good enough for my woman because my woman will have enough self pride not to want to go to places where her people are treated like trash

ok. u r beginning to sound very paranoid and ridiculous. what exactly is wrong with traveling for vacation. jeez are u a hermite

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
MEILYN: it isnt necessary. You can stay in your house and still achieve all that. My mom and dad were together for 30years before my dad died. Since i was born my dad and mom only went on vacation once, they went to the Church for only a week. And they were very happy without vacations or outing e.tc e.t.c Inshort they were the best couple on planet earth.
well said chief MEILYN

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: hmmm
Are these 144,000 negroes?

I like the way you use smileys to buffer heavy statements grin
lol oh yeah they are negroes. original men. the elect. you do know black men once ruled the world right ? their color is described in the bible. black men wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol oh yeah they are negroes. original men. the elect. you do know black men once ruled the world right ? their color is described in the bible. black men wink
no sir. Never knew. Nawa o. grin grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
99cent:

you are crazy. lol
the general assumption is that once a Nigerian man becomes successful, he should go and find himself a "beautiful" woman. beautiful meaning mixed or white (either that or someone who is bleached and has heavy weaves down to her butt). At least that's what I see in d naija music videos and their real life drama. All i'm saying is that van vicker is already mixed so he probably doesn't see anything special or trophy-like in getting himself a "beautiful" woman by nigerian/ghanaian men's standards. His wife looks natural and beautiful to him. he probably grew up in a family where his father showed love to his mother so he grew up seeing his mom as beautiful so he got himself a woman who looks similar to that cheesy

plz don't hate. beauty is in d eye of d beholder.
another un-necessary rant chief. i never said his wife was ugly. wink wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
99cent:

ok. u r beginning to sound very paranoid and ridiculous. what exactly is wrong with traveling for vacation. jeez are u a hermite
paranoid and ridiculous ? ahhh one of those who have never left nigeria. i see you lol
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: no sir. Never knew. Nawa o. grin grin grin
let me get you a description of king solomon >>>

song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< one of the elect

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.