Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52796 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: true but the chances are more that they wont cheat. women cheat because they have options. if a woman has no options she cant cheat. if everytime ya woman walks out alone she is hit on by like 10 guys before she gets home, you have a problem on your hands. a potential problem. those are options. grin
lol that is where you are wrong. Believe me there is a man for every woman. Some men do not care how a woman looks as long as she has the necessary parts. If a person really wants to cheat they can. Same thing can be said about ugly men. Some woman want ugly men cos They don't want girls bothering them yet you will find out that does not stop them from cheating. Secondly that will depend on the type of woman youu marry. Whether 20 or 100 guys hit on her, if she is not the type to cheat then she won't.

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
LesbianBoy: His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry

Boy please spend time with barney and your homework, its good for ur brain...

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
this is a holywood star. HARRY BELAFONTE. he can get the best women in the world right ? he has tens of millions and is known the world over. huge star in the past. older gentleman and more experienced in the ways of women. a segz symbol of the past with his share of women. well this is a song he wrote. if a man like that can write a song like this, there is gravity in it

GET AN UGLY GIRL TO MARRY YOU LYRICS

Harry Belafonte

Chorus:
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

Chorus

A pretty woman makes her husband look small,
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her, then she starts,
To do the things that will break his heart.

But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life.
An ugly woman cooks meals all the time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Chorus

Don't let your friends say you have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway.
Her face is ugly, her eyes don't match.
Take it from me, she's a better catch.

Chorus

Say, man?
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, and she's sure is ugly. Ha!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright.
Unfortunately, she has acne.
That's a shame, baby.
Yeah, baby.

Chorus x3

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: this is a holywood star. HARRY BELAFONTE. he can get the best women in the world right ? he has tens of millions and is known the world over. huge star in the past. older gentleman and more experienced in the ways of women. a segz symbol of the past with his share of women. well this is a song he wrote. if a man like that can write a song like this, there is gravity in it

Harry Belafonte

Chorus:

Chorus

Chorus

Chorus

Say, man?
Hey baby!
Yeah?
Yeah, alright.
That's a shame, baby.
Yeah, baby.

Chorus x3

Alright you can now stop. We know you are gonna marry an ugly woman. Your choice dude. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

But as long as she has a vagi...nal, she can still cheat on you if she wants.

6 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
lol that is where you are wrong. Believe me there is a man for every woman. Some men do not care how a woman looks as long as she has the necessary parts. If a person really wants to cheat they can. Same thing can be said about ugly men. Some woman want ugly men cos They don't want girls bothering them yet you will find out that does not stop them from cheating. Secondly that will depend on the type of woman youu marry. Whether 20 or 100 guys hit on her, if she is not the type to cheat then she won't.
there is a man for every woman but a woman would not step out of her relationship with a 'hot' man to sleep with some agbero guy who is chasing her. so maybe the type of guys that would be for her are now beneath her because of the type of husband she has. see how that works ?

oh and this scenario does not work for ugly men. if a man has money he is not ugly lol ( well according to you worldly women )

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
So why is yvonne nelson getting tossed around by Nigerian boys(not even real men) and what is nadia doing with the man filled with demonic spirit *dont ask me his name,I don't know*!?

Yield: Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

Alright you can now stop. We know you are gonna marry an ugly woman. Your choice dude. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

But as long as she has a vagi...nal, she can still cheat on you if she wants.

this dont apply to me lol. i aint marrying no ugly woman but i aint marrying no worldly woman either. i am marrying a heavily spiritual woman. if she genuinely in the lord it dont matter how she looks lol
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: there is a man for every woman but a woman would not step out of her relationship with a 'hot' man to sleep with some agbero guy who is chasing her. so maybe the type of guys that would be for her are now beneath her because of the type of husband she has. see how that works ?

oh and this scenario does not work for ugly men. if a man has money he is not ugly lol ( well according to you worldly women )
well if her husbandis rich and she has moneĆ½ then obviously her cheating will not be because of money. Woman are more emotional beings and if that "agbero" is giving her what her husband is not( may it be physical/emotional) then she could. Just like a man can cheat on his beautiful wife at home with an ugly/average jane

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by mspee(f): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cute! kiss
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: this dont apply to me lol. i aint marrying no ugly woman but i aint marrying no worldly woman either. i am marrying a heavily spiritual woman. if she genuinely in the lord it dont matter how she looks lol
Lol good answer

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
peppy luv: So why is yvonne nelson getting tossed around by Nigerian boys(not even real men) and what is nadia doing with the man filled with demonic spirit *dont ask me his name,I don't know*!?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by nursedebbie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Coffe pls hw is van vicker 10years of marriage goin to bring food to my table ! I need to work for my salary dtz watz up anoda cup of coffe pls
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: this dont apply to me lol. i aint marrying no ugly woman but i aint marrying no worldly woman either. i am marrying a heavily spiritual woman. if she genuinely in the lord it dont matter how she looks lol

I hope you know that even religious people cheat lol

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
peppy luv: So why is yvonne nelson getting tossed around by Nigerian boys(not even real men) and what is nadia doing with the man filled with demonic spirit *dont ask me his name,I don't know*!?

you are comparing two Actresses to the whole female Ghanaian population. Seriously?? Anyways in their profession they interact with Nigerians so therefore its not uncommon. Try not to base your assumptions of a whole population just on 2 people
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

This is so true
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by mafolayomi(f): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: what is it with africans and dubai ? yall are crazy. why cant you patronize places like the resort in calabar. i forget the name now
if u ar talkIng about obudu cattle ranch, I think its more expensive dan dubai o
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
well if her husbandis rich and she has moneĆ½ then obviously her cheating will not be because of money. Woman are more emotional beings and if that "agbero" is giving her what her husband is not( may it be physical/emotional) then she could. Just like a man can cheat on his beautiful wife at home with an ugly/average jane
i see what you are saying but i am working on percentages here. if she is not so desirable the chances are very low. not saying it cant happen but the chances are very low. the low chances give you peace of mind and she herself starts devoting more time to the family because she does not get asked out by men. any woman who gets asked out alot automatically feels like she is wasting her beauty by staying at home and cooking. if you are beautiful you have to be seen and admired by many. this is the mindset of beautiful women. whats the point of being beautiful if you are not going to be seen ? use it before you lose it. this is the mindset. if you have no beauty to be seen you are more apt to stay at home and take care of home. there is no itching desire to be out there grin i am dropping some knowledge on you wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ferociouz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Boll2010: ahan ahan aunty u can lie ooo! Which one be two decade again.....shey 10yrs don turn two decades....I gez 20yrs is a century

They've been together for 19 years. That's close to 2 decades. Though they've been married for 10 of those years.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
This is so true

Seen a lot of it love. obadiah777 is a hilarious guy.

I really hope obadiah777 change his attitude before he end up with a seriously ugly religious lady that sleep around. cheesy

Better to marry the person you love, (beautiful or ugly) If they cheat on you, well karma's a bi..tch.

5 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

religious people cheat. i aint said i was marrying a religious woman. i said a spiritual woman. its a big difference between the two wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rejoice5000: All nairalanders ladies our will be in Australia if u wish that say amen
including those wey still dey soak gari?hahahahhaha
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
mafolayomi: if u ar talkIng about obudu cattle ranch, I think its more expensive dan dubai o
really ? well ermm still i dont see the fascination. whats the point of taking vacation holidays anyway ? its all vanity and folly. stay at home and read a book gaddemit. running around the globe unnecessarily. when the plane crash now we are supposed to feel sorry for yall right ? grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: religious people cheat. i aint said i was marrying a religious woman. i said a spiritual woman. its a big difference between the two wink

Is one and the same thing dude.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2013

dis peppy luv,hmmmmm,if I catch you,ok
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
The wife is an endurance machine...kudos to her!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

Seen a lot of it love. obadiah777 is a hilarious guy.

I really hope obadiah777 change his attitude before he end up with a seriously ugly religious lady that sleep around. cheesy

Better to marry the person you love, (beautiful or ugly) If they cheat on you, well karma's a bi..tch.
grin grin grin grin grin grin well if i end up with a seriouly religious ugly lady that sleeps around then that would be punishment for a crime i committed against God and i would have to endure that punishment i guess. maybe i was a heart breaker in past life getting his comeuppance ?

and there is no such thing as love. this is a man created word. it does not exist. what we have is 'lust'. and with every lust ? it wanes and dies out. after that is the next phase of the marriage. 'compromise'.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: i see what you are saying but i am working on percentages here. if she is not so desirable the chances are very low. not saying it cant happen but the chances are very low. the low chances give you peace of mind and she herself starts devoting more time to the family because she does not get asked out by men. any woman who gets asked out alot automatically feels like she is wasting her beauty by staying at home and cooking. if you are beautiful you have to be seen and admired by many. this is the mindset of beautiful women. whats the point of being beautiful if you are not going to be seen ? use it before you lose it. this is the mindset. if you have no beauty to be seen you are more apt to stay at home and take care of home. there is no itching desire to be out there grin i am dropping some knowledge on you wink

Honestly i do not know what kind of women you have interacted with that has given you such a myopic view. So a beautiful woman devotes less time to her husband then an ugly woman etc. I cant believe this lol. Those kind of women(ugly or beautiful) while dating am sure you will pick up their characteristic to see if they will make suitable wives or not. A bad character is not limited to a certain look. Secondly a wise man once said"

if the woman is a demon he would bless her with a demonic husband. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 therefore the reverse should apply too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

Is one and the same thing dude.
nope its not. two different things. a spiritual person reinforces internally. a religious person reinforces externally.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: this is a holywood star. HARRY BELAFONTE. he can get the best women in the world right ? he has tens of millions and is known the world over. huge star in the past. older gentleman and more experienced in the ways of women. a segz symbol of the past with his share of women. well this is a song he wrote. if a man like that can write a song like this, there is gravity in it

Harry Belafonte

Chorus:

Chorus

Chorus

Chorus

Say, man?
Hey baby!
Yeah?
Yeah, alright.
That's a shame, baby.
Yeah, baby.

Chorus x3
Ladies on nairaland, y is it that u ladies don't like to hear the truth even when someone defies all odds to say the truth Y do u ladies love hearing a painted story just to satisfy ur ear/eye at the moment Na wa o shocked shocked

Obadiah is telling u ladies what majority of men all over the world thinks about beautiful women and u ladies can't still believe him; are u people ladies and also men

Yes, every man dreams and desires to marry or date a very beautiful woman, but as he grows, experiences of life and life scenarios teaches him a lot of lessons that makes him change all those his boyish wishes undecided

Every man; Nigerian, American, Japanese, Jamaican, Indian, etc believes by default that a very pretty woman has greater chances of cheating on her partner not becos she's a cheat but because she gets so much attention from men, and especially men of high financial calibre and fame.

Hence, most men that want to avoid that always marry not-so-pretty women because they believe those not-so-pretty women don't always cheat or disrespect their husbands like the very pretty women, and if u study global trends, it seems to be true.

The only solution is this:

If u are a very-pretty lady, try and start now to cultivate high moral standard in yourself, run very close to God not by mouth but with all your heart.

Be friendly....pray and work hard to be good and avoid living a wayward life of running around with different men in the name of being hot cos it will surely backfire on u if u don't take heed.

And again, no man is ugly. A man can only be ugly if he fails financially. So long as a man is financially okay, he is handsome...and will even be chased after by pretty ladies more than a broke handsome guy.

Ask what BBA winner, Dillish and her friend are doing in Benin city since yesterday- to see ugly Adams Osh...OBJ that everyone calls ugly moves around in company of the most beautiful women on earth, despite his age.

So ladies, to change what men believe on this topic, it begins with you in real life and not what u ladies come on nairaland to type and gogrin

Meanwhile, I think Yvonne Nelson should better tie Chris Attoh down soonest or else cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yield: Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.
so you, if nadia and yvonne' case shouldnt be a yardstick to judge the whole of ya cntry women, y would you use van vicker's case to judge the the whole of ya cntry men?

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777:

[size=20pt]and there is no such thing as love[/size]. this is a man created word. it does not exist. what we have is 'lust'. and with every lust ? it wanes and dies out. after that is the next phase of the marriage. 'compromise'.

Now I understand your theory. ROFL lol lol chie!!!! To each his own anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Acquires New House (Photos) / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.