Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52774 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
albiol: From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting
so true. The woman is too masculine and ugly

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Not everyone is as superficial as you. Some people choose to look deeper; they find good character and intelligence more attractive than the aesthetics. If it's nicely wrapped and empty inside what's the use?
who's talking marriage here? You can marry gorrilla, just lyk you do. who k's?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by damilolaluv(f): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
devour129: funny thing is that the more I read your comments the more I see the truth in them.av been prepositioned by men even while wearing my wedding banns.its like guys prefer married women its kinda creepy.its only the fear of God that can help us resist temptations.

A lot of men do not respect the fact that you are married or in a relationship. They see it as a challenge of some sort. I blame the silly women who actually fall for such crap. If they can do that too you ,then they will most likely do it to you with someone else.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by damilolaluv(f): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yield: Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.
Very True.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by 99cent: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Boll2010: ahan ahan aunty u can lie ooo! Which one be two decade again.....shey 10yrs don turn two decades....I gez 20yrs is a century

u no sabi read. They've been together for 19years. That's almost 2 decades.
Married for 10yrs but have been together as a couple for almost 20yrs since 1995.

open ur eyes n read. lol

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Adamskuty(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Ghollywod actor Van Vicker is one of those fortunate to have married his first love....and today 19years after they met,they are celebrating 10years of marriage..10years with three beautiful children together.

He posted the following words to celebrate Adjoa his wife

''Its my 10th wedding anniversary TODAY, yeeaaaa. I pray the Lord grants me many, many, more years in marriage with my wife, Adjoa van Vicker. Amen. SEE US IN A FLASH BACK IN 1995 IN SECONDARY SCH. Its being 19yrs together.''

- See more at: http://vibenaija..com/2013/10/van-vicker-celebate-10th-years-wedding.html#sthash.NqZkmi0i.dpuf
hmm! This his wife looks like man ooo,hahaha
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
damilola_luv: Wish more men/actors will take a cue from Vin. He is a handsome guy and still has not let fame get into his head. Nice family
I wish more women would also take cue from vin wife because she stood by him even when he was nothing and after he became something they are happily married and live a happy life,lobatan!!!!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Yes his mother is half Ghanaian and he was born and bred in Ghana and identifies himself as such so that would make him one.
no he is nt. Stop exporting that lies u tel yaselves over there. Van rep' hs father' land....history cnt wash it off.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by damilolaluv(f): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
mayten30: I wish more women would also take cue from vin wife because she stood by him even when he was nothing and after he became something they are happily married and live a happy life,lobatan!!!!
Most men tend to "upgrade" when they get fame and money even when the woman has been by his side since the beginning.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
no he is nt. Stop exporting that lies u tel yaselves over there. Van rep' hs father' land....history cnt wash it off.
Whatever makes you and your sidekick sleep at night. You can think he is an Arab for all i care.

5 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Godseagle(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
jonagaga: abeg help me tell her oo
read the post well na. They've been together for 19years. Since secondary school

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
damilola_luv: Most men tend to "upgrade" when they get fame and money even when the woman has been by his side since the beginning.
and most women tend to snub a guy when he is not rich and even when the guy truly loves them even when they have being together for long
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
who's talking marriage here? You can marry gorrilla, just lyk you do. who k's?

Marriage? Where dId you see that? Are you on something or did you mean to quote someone else? You aren't making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by 99cent: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: yes all men are the same. lol. any man that can get away with cheating will cheat. well any 'carnal' man lol. yes all men are the same. what you thought some men were different ? lmao. all men are dogs unless they are guided by a strong fear of God grin

Speak for yourself. You've been talking trash since page 1 that I have no choice but to conclude that you are a teenager or small boy rife with INSECURITIES.

Van vicker is mixed guy/oyinbo so his idea of beauty is different from the typical naija man. Van vicker can see beauty in a dark woman because he is mixed and doesn't have insecurities like most dark black men. His dad is dutch and his mom is black ghanaian. He picked a woman as beautiful as his mother. Don't come here abusing his wife calling her ugly. Does your mom look better than her?
If you want to marry an ugly woman, that's ur own cup of tea but don't come here to start talking trash. His wife looks good.

She is BEAUTIFUL. No wonder all d young women are bleaching and wearing weaves to hide themselves. who is to blame for that?
They've been together since secondary school. There are young men out there who are secure in themselves. He chose her because he loves her not because he was looking for a trophy to show off to his friends. She ain't no bianca ojukwu or trophy for some egotistic (insecure)old man. Van vicker is a humble family man and he chose a wife that befit him. God bless their union
[img]http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/wp-content/themes/amnews/thumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Van-Vicker-and-wife-africanmoviesnews-1.jpg&w=432&h=292&zc=1&q=100[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
^ Finally words from a wise person. Even his wife was not "muscular" when she was young.

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by totalbaby(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
99 cents you have said it all. This is what you call real love. The woman may be muscular but she is not ugly. She is not even anywhere near as muscular as Serena Williams.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
99cent:

Speak for yourself. You've been talking trash since page 1 that I have no choice but to conclude that you are a teenager or small boy rife with INSECURITIES.

Van vicker is mixed guy/oyinbo so his idea of beauty is different from the typical naija man. Van vicker can see beauty in a dark woman because he is mixed and doesn't have insecurities like most dark black men. His dad is dutch and his mom is black ghanaian. He picked a woman as beautiful as his mother. Don't come here abusing his wife calling her ugly. Does your mom look better than her?
If you want to marry an ugly woman, that's ur own cup of tea but don't come here to start talking trash. His wife looks good.

She is BEAUTIFUL. No wonder all d young women are bleaching and wearing weaves to hide themselves. who is to blame for that?
They've been together since secondary school. There are young men out there who are secure in themselves. He chose her because he loves her not because he was looking for a trophy to show off to his friends. She ain't no bianca ojukwu or trophy for some egotistic (insecure)old man. Van vicker is a humble family man and he chose a wife that befit him. God bless their union
[img]http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/wp-content/themes/amnews/thumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Van-Vicker-and-wife-africanmoviesnews-1.jpg&w=432&h=292&zc=1&q=100[/img]
cool cool smiley kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah i do understand. you have to be a strong spiritual person ( not religious cuz religious people are the biggest demons lol ) with a genuine fear of the lord , because thats the only thing that would keep your demons in check. if you are knowledgeable in scriptures ( unlike religious people ) and you know that the lord is the one who puts diseases on people and kills people for judgement for what they have done, if you are spiritual enough to know that all the evil created in the world is created by God ( isaiah 45 vs 7 ) ( amos 3 vs 6 ) as revenge and judgement on people. when you have this level of knowledge you have not choice but to develop a healthy fear of the lord. of course religious people dont believe the lord puts diseases on people or kills people hence why they have no fear of God and hence why they are the biggest demons hiding behind the bible to commit all their acts
very on point because they can just say forgive me for my sins and move on but a spiritual person knows that it is not so easy that good is repaid with good and bad is repaid with bad. I wish more people can see it like this your evil will always come back to haunt you no matter how many times you give your life to Christ or the father tells you have been forgiven, you always gotta pay the price for wickedness and wrong doing. On the flip side true righteousness will bring peace, love, joy happiness and success.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by devour129: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
damilola_luv:

A lot of men do not respect the fact that you are married or in a relationship. They see it as a challenge of some sort. I blame the silly women who actually fall for such crap. If they can do that too you ,then they will most likely do it to you with someone else.
my dear its so crazy ,I just loose respect for such people.and it happens both ways.married men toasting married women n married women toasting married men.so disgusting it's like its d in thing.went a a friends get together ,every lady there was married and lol and behold as we were gisting and exchanging stories about our kids antics,one of them got a call and she was having a conversation with the caller.next thing she said was yes there are a lot of women and d person said he was coming over.i asked her who was that,may another friend and to my disgust she said a guy (I came for that get together cos I was told it was strictly for women and married at that )and I asked why he was asking how many we were and where we are cos I was getting scared,she said the guy likes to sleep with so many women at a time n I almost fell from my share.to cut story short,a married friend that left later than I did said the guy finally came and you will believe it was a former speaker of house.dirty old fools looking for young families to mess up.men please love your wife and cherish her.i heard he is dating one of the married women that came for the party and she fell because her hubby likes chasing women so its a pay back.ADVICE TO MEN-if you don't do your wife,another man will help you

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Ladiva49(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: really ? well ermm still i dont see the fascination. whats the point of taking vacation holidays anyway ? its all vanity and folly. stay at home and read a book gaddemit. running around the globe unnecessarily. when the plane crash now we are supposed to feel sorry for yall right ? grin
jeez ur dam boring hope not to marry someone like you,so giving your wife a threat once in a while even on your aniversary is unneceray to you?u actualy need to marry a highly spiritual woman so you use religion to cover up the duties you cant perform as a real man(just saying)........begins running away from obadiahs with my slippers on my head......

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
cool cool smiley kiss kiss
don't mind these guys they will never get it she is very beautiful look how natural she is. These guys into fake nails hair eyelash skin don't know when she reach 40 with all that fake attachment the makeup will never hide it again what is under it all, the most important is beautiful acting and thinking the inner beauty always shine through!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by 99cent: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777:

and there is no such thing as love. this is a man created word. it does not exist. what we have is 'lust'. and with every lust ? it wanes and dies out. after that is the next phase of the marriage. 'compromise'.

All this says to me is that you were raised in a family where there was no love between your mother and your father.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: don't mind these guys they will never get it she is very beautiful look how natural she is. These guys into fake nails hair eyelash skin don't know when she reach 40 with all that fake attachment the makeup will never hide it again what is under it all, the most important is beautiful acting and thinking the inner beauty always shine through!
Exactly, and she has had 3 kids too. Anyways as they say,"one man's meat is another mans poison.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
devour129: my dear its so crazy ,I just loose respect for such people.and it happens both ways.married men toasting married women n married women toasting married men.so disgusting it's like its d in thing.went a a friends get together ,every lady there was married and lol and behold as we were gisting and exchanging stories about our kids antics,one of them got a call and she was having a conversation with the caller.next thing she said was yes there are a lot of women and d person said he was coming over.i asked her who was that,may another friend and to my disgust she said a guy (I came for that get together cos I was told it was strictly for women and married at that )and I asked why he was asking how many we were and where we are cos I was getting scared,she said the guy likes to sleep with so many women at a time n I almost fell from my share.to cut story short,a married friend that left later than I did said the guy finally came and you will believe it was a former speaker of house.dirty old fools looking for young families to mess up.men please love your wife and cherish her.i heard he is dating one of the married women that came for the party and she fell because her hubby likes chasing women so its a pay back.ADVICE TO MEN-if you don't do your wife,another man will help you
oh yeah that's the latest in political circles now married people sleeping around, but if you check them closely they are so miserable with all that money women of rich men are worst then these young single girls these days. Some men are even sending their wives to these guys for contracts, knowing that she will have to sleep with him. It has gotten really dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.