Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52775 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Derulo32(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Van sha
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Therefore all men are not the same. I know what am talking about trust me. I used to think all men are the same too once upon a time. You do find some good men(very rare nowadays but possible)
it is very possible my dear I got a good one and like you said they are few and far between, but as a women you will attract who you are and you must marry who God has for you,not for what he has, and what he can do for you,but how you can be a blessing to his life and your future children.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: it is very possible my dear I got a good one and like you said they are few and far between, but as a women you will attract who you are and you must marry who God has for you,not for what he has, and what he can do for you,but how you can be a blessing to his life and your future children.
Wise words and so true.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: i see what you are saying but i am working on percentages here. if she is not so desirable the chances are very low. not saying it cant happen but the chances are very low. the low chances give you peace of mind and she herself starts devoting more time to the family because she does not get asked out by men. any woman who gets asked out alot automatically feels like she is wasting her beauty by staying at home and cooking. if you are beautiful you have to be seen and admired by many. this is the mindset of beautiful women. whats the point of being beautiful if you are not going to be seen ? use it before you lose it. this is the mindset. if you have no beauty to be seen you are more apt to stay at home and take care of home. there is no itching desire to be out there grin i am dropping some knowledge on you wink
this is true, if he is a wise man he will always go everywhere with his wife take her out, tell her how beautiful she is, be all over her. People may not want to hear this but, a beautiful women needs to be admired, but that does not mean she will cheat, especially when her husband is her biggest fan!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: really ? well ermm still i dont see the fascination. whats the point of taking vacation holidays anyway ? its all vanity and folly. stay at home and read a book gaddemit. running around the globe unnecessarily. when the plane crash now we are supposed to feel sorry for yall right ? grin
this I don't agree with going on vacation brings the family together and brings excitement to your life. When you travel the world and experience different cultures it enriches your life and it has been proven that it increases intelligence in children. To me it is very important to travel and change your environment!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Pvin: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Am begining to get jelous over the way our 9ja ladies falls for handsome and cute celebrities. if u doubt do make out a little time and go thru any stories that concerns any Hot celebrity (Instnc: Michael Scold Field of Prison brake, Kyle XY etc), then nd their u can see my reason if u can see thru their comments as I saw it.

All I ask Allah is to make me a celeb because am already handsome and hot. Amin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by quivah(f): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well thank God i'm ugly...so I stand a chance to marry davido...
@obadiah, amadohia sango olukoso on ya head if I don't stand a chance to marry atleast nonso diobi! Mey ya useless assumption work here!
But mehn!! Take a look at TI's wife awww!
It still doesn't hold obadiah's claim firm!.. its each to his own!.. men have got diff reasons marrying a particular person with physical looks being the least factor!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Controversial! Never before heard. I do not think the world centres around black negro jews.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've just made my day sir. LoL. Chai
you are wrong. the world centers around the elect israelites ( 144,000 righteous men who are waiting to take over as soon as the 7th trumpet sounds ) which is why the world is in chaos now because it is being ruled by reprobate men driven by carnal lusts and desires. demonic heathens control the world now. once the world revolves around the 144,000 elect men of israel again ( daniel 7 vs 18 ) ? peace will forever be restored. this is coming real soon. wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: this I don't agree with going on vacation brings the family together and brings excitement to your life. When you travel the world and experience different cultures it enriches your life and it has been proven that it increases intelligence in children. To me it is very important to travel and change your environment!
it isnt necessary. You can stay in your house and still achieve all that. My mom and dad were together for 30years before my dad died. Since i was born my dad and mom only went on vacation once, they went to the Church for only a week. And they were very happy without vacations or outing e.tc e.t.c Inshort they were the best couple on planet earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.