Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Thread For Body Builders - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Thread For Body Builders (64273 Views)

Body-builders Please Get In Here / Forever Lite Ultra With Aminotein Shake Good For Sports People, Body Builders / Vitamin & Minerla Supplements For Body Builders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chileads:
You are not wear you want to be as you day so.. where are you heading to.. tell me
..hahahhah.. Bulky than Brock Lesnar.. Close to Arnold
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Ekenetic(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2019
joaquin64:

If you are serious I can email you a pdf book i used for skinny guys to gain mass. It teaches you everything you need to know about getting big. Worked very well for me because I took it seriously. You have to be serious and want it badly enough to grow bigger.
please i nee these pdf am skinny .....2017Godwill@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Diamondwears: 3:29am On May 17, 2019
A beg Bros I too Lyn send me my own PDF Abeg.... Diamondsuccessunisexwears@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Barrywest(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2019
hey guys, I am not new to body building, I started working out, since I was 14.
but I decided to dedicate my time and become serious last year, all in a bid to look sexy in my white long sleeves.
I workout six times in a week,
barbell bench press 10 × 8set
military press 10 ×5 set
barbell pullover 10 × 5set
dumbbell curls till I can't continue,
I have seen little gains, but I want more.
I want to look the way I train...
pls, I need advice from experienced bodybuilders...

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by jbblues24(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
Let me take a nap... great boldness, anyway.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Ekenetic(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2019
jbblues24:
Let me take a nap... great boldness, anyway.
do u take suppliments?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by jbblues24(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2019
Ekenetic:
do u take suppliments?
Yes. It's natural with no side effect. If you are interested, contact me on 07068649866
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Ekenetic(m): 12:08am On May 30, 2019
jbblues24:

Yes. It's natural with no side effect. If you are interested, contact me on 07068649866
bro just tell me about it here i dnt have airtime please

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by jbblues24(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
Ekenetic:
bro just tell me about it here i dnt have airtime please
Use Forever Argi +. If you want to get it. I can have it delivered to your doorstep
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Ekenetic(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2019
jbblues24:

Use Forever Argi +. If you want to get it. I can have it delivered to your doorstep
price?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Barrywest:
but I decided to dedicate my time and become serious last year, all in a bid to look sexy in my white long sleeves.
military press 10 ×5 set
working out also involves good food.. muscle building foods like proteins..then also get more rest.. Cos too much workout could lead to muscle burns instead of gains.. Eat right.. Rest right.. And go the extra mile..
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Barrywest(m): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2019
captainking:

working out also involves good food.. muscle building foods like proteins..then also get more rest.. Cos too much workout could lead to muscle burns instead of gains.. Eat right.. Rest right.. And go the extra mile..
Thanks, but how am I gonna know the extent to which my workout is enough.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Barrywest:

Thanks, but how am I gonna know the extent to which my workout is enough.
you should know.. You can either workout based on the sets and reps you programmed for yourself.. Or.. You workout till you feel sore in that area.. Don't forget.. Working out ain't all about bench press and curling.. There are other exercises to develop other parts of your body... The Way I train is this.. I warm up with doing front tyre rolls.. Then I go-to bench press.. I start with 70kg. I do 20 reps each. 5 sets.. Then I increase it to 80kg. 20 reps. 3 times.. Then I increase to 100kg.. 10 reps 5 times.. Sometimes.. 15 or 14 reps. Then I increase to 120 kg. 5 reps. 2 or 3 times.. Then I increase again. Till I am tired of bench press.. In all.. I spend about 2 hours on bench press. Then sometimes.. When you have gone far to my level.. You can do other programs in between sets. Such as triceps workout...shoulder workout and some workouts that involves pulling.. When I am done.. I then move to biceps...after that. Triceps. Then.. Lats...then... Shoulder. Both upper and lower.. Then.. Some general multi purpose workout...then I round off with squats. It's plenty to write. But on a gym day... I spend like 4 hours in the gym.. I used to workout 4 or 5 times a week..but now.. 2 or 3 times a week is OK for me. Till I decide to up my game. Note.. I like to start training with my chest. Cos. I train more if u start working out on the part of my body with more muscle mass.. Then I proceed to the one with least body mass....exceot on days I will not bench press... In all.. Don't give up. Try to increase your work weights whike training even if it's by little.. It helps a lot. Then ensure to finish each rep....do not stay too long on a weight level. If you are doing 50kg for 1 month. Try to increase it the second month by an extra 10 or 5 kg.. Remember. If you ain't feeling sore... You ain't done nothing.. No pain.. No gain.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Barrywest(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2019
captainking:
you should know.. You can either workout based on the sets and reps you programmed for yourself.. Or.. You workout till you feel sore in that area.. Don't forget.. Working out ain't all about bench press and curling.. There are other exercises to develop other parts of your body... The Way I train is this.. I warm up with doing front tyre rolls.. Then I go-to bench press.. I start with 70kg. I do 20 reps each. 5 sets.. Then I increase it to 80kg. 20 reps. 3 times.. Then I increase to 100kg.. 10 reps 5 times.. Sometimes.. 15 or 14 reps. Then I increase to 120 kg. 5 reps. 2 or 3 times.. Then I increase again. Till I am tired of bench press.. In all.. I spend about 2 hours on bench press. Then sometimes.. When you have gone far to my level.. You can do other programs in between sets. Such as triceps workout...shoulder workout and some workouts that involves pulling.. When I am done.. I then move to biceps...after that. Triceps. Then.. Lats...then... Shoulder. Both upper and lower.. Then.. Some general multi purpose workout...then I round off with squats. It's plenty to write. But on a gym day... I spend like 4 hours in the gym.. I used to workout 4 or 5 times a week..but now.. 2 or 3 times a week is OK for me. Till I decide to up my game. Note.. I like to start training with my chest. Cos. I train more if u start working out on the part of my body with more muscle mass.. Then I proceed to the one with least body mass....exceot on days I will not bench press... In all.. Don't give up. Try to increase your work weights whike training even if it's by little.. It helps a lot. Then ensure to finish each rep....do not stay too long on a weight level. If you are doing 50kg for 1 month. Try to increase it the second month by an extra 10 or 5 kg.. Remember. If you ain't feeling sore... You ain't done nothing.. No pain.. No gain.
thanks Bro, but man u are really Big o
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Barrywest:

thanks Bro, but man u are really Big o
na hard work at the gym nah...i do not go to gym to play or have fun

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by FBS: 2:44am On Jul 05, 2019
captainking:
Is this a joke?? 2 hours on bench Press? What da.... cheesy
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by FBS: 2:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Barrywest:
military press 10 ×5 set
Add Squats and deadlifts and you need no more.
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2019
FBS:

Is this a joke?? 2 hours on bench Press? What da.... cheesy
nah..not a joke....i spend about 4 to 5 hours in the gym....
like i explained above..i start bench press light...with about 60/70kg....20 reps....5 or 6 sets..then i increase to 80/90 kg...go another 5/6 sets....between 15 to 18 reps each set...then i increase again to 100 kg...i go 10 to 15 reps...for 5 sets..then i increase again to 110 kg....and the cycle just goes on..till maybe,,,,130 or 140 kg..by then,,my chest would be supersore..... i love that feeling...just last month like 2 months ago when i last visited the gym,,i did squats with 140 kg...12 sets, 10 reps each...though i started from 80 kg and increased as i did it..

man,,,,i train like a beast...as if i got a competition to attend..
anyways,,,i havent been to the gym in almost 2 months..will resume soon....

i miss working out

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by leonard002(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Food bro. Eat plenty food. At least 6 times a day.
Barrywest:
military press 10 ×5 set
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by FBS: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
captainking:

nah..not a joke....i spend about 4 to 5 hours in the gym....
like i explained above..i start bench press light...with about 60/70kg....20 reps....5 or 6 sets..then i increase to 80/90 kg...go another 5/6 sets....between 15 to 18 reps each set...then i increase again to 100 kg...i go 10 to 15 reps...for 5 sets..then i increase again to 110 kg....and the cycle just goes on..till maybe,,,,130 or 140 kg..by then,,my chest would be supersore..... i love that feeling...just last month like 2 months ago when i last visited the gym,,i did squats with 140 kg...12 sets, 10 reps each...though i started from 80 kg and increased as i did it..

man,,,,i train like a beast...as if i got a competition to attend..
anyways,,,i havent been to the gym in almost 2 months..will resume soon....

i miss working out

4 to 5 hours in a gym? Nah, men, I still think you are joking. lol .
Don't you go to work or study or something? How does the body react after training for 5 hours a day and EVERY DAY?
Ain't no way you can squat that much for 5 hours? What are you even talking about sef? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2019
FBS:

4 to 5 hours in a gym? Nah, men, I still think you are joking. lol .
Don't you go to work or study or something? How does the body react after training for 5 hours a day and EVERY DAY?
Ain't no way you can squat that much for 5 hours? What are you even talking about sef? cheesy
Oh.. I did not mention..i work in the finance Industry...i only spend 5 to 5 hours at the gym on Saturdays...but.. During weekdays..from work.. I head straight to the gym.. From like 6 to 8pm... Or anytime the gym closes at least 3 times between Monday to Friday... Before I go to gym everyday after work.. . Trust me.. You don't wanna train with me.. If you can't keep up... Hence the nick name.. Ironcaptain... Watch the history or Arnold... He used to train 5 hrs daily at the gym... I even once considerrd body building as a career cos I have the super human energy to go for long and intense training.. If you are in ph... I will invite you for immense training...
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by tiptoe1: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2020
captainking:

Oh.. I did not mention..i work in the finance Industry...i only spend 5 to 5 hours at the gym on Saturdays...but.. During weekdays..from work.. I head straight to the gym.. From like 6 to 8pm... Or anytime the gym closes at least 3 times between Monday to Friday... Before I go to gym everyday after work.. . Trust me.. You don't wanna train with me.. If you can't keep up... Hence the nick name.. Ironcaptain... Watch the history or Arnold... He used to train 5 hrs daily at the gym... I even once considerrd body building as a career cos I have the super human energy to go for long and intense training.. If you are in ph... I will invite you for immense training...

Hello good morning, I've been doing 80kg weight squat and I want to know if it helps with the laps alone or works with the whole leg, from the waist down to your leg and is it also compulsory to increase kg just as you explained with bench press?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
tiptoe1:

Hello good morning, I've been doing 80kg weight squat and I want to know if it helps with the laps alone or works with the whole leg, from the waist down to your leg and is it also compulsory to increase kg just as you explained with bench press?
Squats helps with the laps.. Glutes and also strengthens the body core.. There are different forms for leg exercises though.. The attached pics should help..
Hope it helps

2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by tiptoe1: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
captainking:

Squats helps with the laps.. Glutes and also strengthens the body core.. There are different forms for leg exercises though.. The attached pics should help..
Hope it helps

Alright, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:16am On May 07, 2020
does anyone have used dumbbell to sell?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Patrickson1(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2020
Anybody here?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by NNAMDIII(m): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2020
captainking:

Hope it helps
Are u still working out? Let's do a 3 month challenge, i just started working out 2 weeks ago though I'm not a regular
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Are u still working out? Let's do a 3 month challenge, i just started working out 2 weeks ago though I'm not a regular
I just resumed workout... When did you start and what's your goal?
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Barrywest(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2020
captainking:

Update

Re: A Thread For Body Builders by captainking(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Barrywest:

Update
Nice one.. Those are some serious gains... Keep at it bro...
Have been lazy of recent.. But should resume soon..
Re: A Thread For Body Builders by Barrywest(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
captainking:

Nice one.. Those are some serious gains... Keep at it bro...
Have been lazy of recent.. But should resume soon..
Lol thanks Boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.