Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love (106490 Views)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / That Your Husband's Love For You Doesn't Go Sour / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by maclatunji: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I hope a thread on 81 ways to please your wife will make you smile too. smiley
Just asking.

Why not? It all depends on the presentation.
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by kflexxy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ladies Una Don Hear, Although The List Plenty; But Wat Can We Say We are The Men, And U Are To Be Submissive To Us!! #fact
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by buoye1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hamintab: Nice one, really educative. All in sync with d teachings of islam

Do you mind pointing them out.
Dnt av such tym,it ll be gud u mind ur bizness...tnx
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by saxtaiwo: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
i rily took time to go over and over again and i think its rily nice,i wrote all of these in my book of wisdom because i'm so sure the points will work for me too,God bless the writer.
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by critique101(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
cool I am not a muslim but this thread makes sense
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by vital1: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seriously if u̶̲̥̅̊ really want 2 have a peaceful & Ђα̲̅Ɣ home. U̶̲̥̅̊ really need 2 work on most of d things Op said. Nice one @OP. And men stop acting like a sadist, when ΰя̲̣̥ woman is trying her best 2 please u̶̲̥̅̊, try & appreciate her in return. #Gbam#
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by Heliesha: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
am a christain buh if u can find any girl with these qualities am willing to turn a jihadist just to marry her.by d way ave bin assessing a m gurl lets see hw it turns out
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by Heliesha: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
critique101: cool I am not a muslim but this thread makes sense
i hope u can take lessons and share to ur friends
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by doopsy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
@op this wifey must be an angel...just be yourself and respect and love your hubby...hubby vice versa ,capice

1 Like

Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2013
[size=20pt]i was enjoying it till i started see multiple kind of word, na that time i know sey i miss road.[/size]
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by rhowly(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2013
This one na I must reach FrontPage be dat grin
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by Jaybex(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Sissie: No 5. She should go to the door not RACE to the door.

No 8. Why shouldn't she ask him what he's thinking? Even if it's random thoughts, especially if he appears to be in deep thoughts.

No 23, that's if he provide "everything"

No 31, if she's not funny she's not funny, why does she have to go to the internet to look for joke?

No 53. You only know his financial condition if he lets you know, if he doesn't does she start snooping around?

No 54. If there are up and downs they both face it, so if his behavior change why does she have to keep her behavior the same?

No 66. Not all his shortcomings should be overlooked, some have to be worked on.

No 8. Why shouldn't she ask him what he's thinking? Even if it's random thoughts, especially if he appears to be in deep thoughts.

No 31, if she's not funny she's not funny, why does she have to go to the internet to look for joke?

No 53. You only know his financial condition if he lets you know, if he doesn't does she start snooping around?

No 54. If there are up and downs they both face it, so if his behavior change why does she have to keep her behavior the same?

No 66. Not all his shortcomings should be overlooked, some have to be worked on.

itz like our mind is working 2geda
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by babylolaroy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
w/o sounding lewd, i wanto request for a clarification on dat numba 63 or so dat talks about understanding the husband if he isnt in d mood to be intimate. Toh Allahu a'lam. buh didnt the quran or hadith say that a wife MUST always answer such a call from ha husband? else she wud be cursed by angels till dawn.

Now my qstn is why isnt dat applicable to women since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by rajiade: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
babylolaroy: w/o sounding lewd, i wanto request for a clarification on dat numba 63 or so dat talks about understanding the husband if he isnt in d mood to be intimate. Toh Allahu a'lam. buh didnt the quran or hadith say that a wife MUST always answer such a call from ha husband? else she wud be cursed by angels till dawn.

Now my qstn is why isnt dat applicable to women since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

To the best of my knowledge, I believe what the hadith is saying is that the wife shouldn't do it just because she wish to punish her Husband with it or dictate to the husband as regards when/when not to do it.
But for any other justifiable reason outside that, she has not gone against the hadith. Moreover, the husband would understand.

Moreover, if only someone can give us the circumstances guiding that hadith, the we would no when its justified and when its not.

I would suggest you go through this post too https://www.nairaland.com/1493672/loving-wife-odd-times

Allahu a'lam
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by STORM2(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
k_flexxy: Ladies Una Don Hear, Although The List Plenty; But Wat Can We Say We are The Men, And U Are To Be Submissive To Us!! #fact
Bullshyte
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by STORM2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
rajiade: 1-Listen actively. When your husband expresses an opinion or a thought, pay attention. This shows you respect him and his views and nothing pleases a man more.
2-Dress pleasantly/attractively. Mostly women dress properly when going outside and at home they wear worst clothes..U should dress urself so that ur husband will feel good when he looks at u...
3-Smell good. wink
4-Say thank you with a smile. When your husband does an odd job around the house, thank him like you really mean it. He will know that his help is not taken for granted and he will be happy to do more.
5-Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug.
6-Prepare his favorite meal. After he returns home from work on an ordinary day, surprise your husband with his favorite dinner. He will not only be glad to have the food he likes best, but will appreciate the time and effort you put in preparing it
8-Don’t keep asking him, “what are you thinking?”… because unlike women, men’s thoughts are as random as the results of a Google search....
Sallam.
What do you think?

Are u asking women what they think? Or asking men? This is all nice and every....but u shouldn't have to ask all this of any human being. Being a wife is not a "job"
If the man is a nice guy he will be loved and if he is loved then his feelings will matter to his wife. This ur long list....haba if the woman is going to be doing everything in the relationship then of what use is the man? Its better to remain single na....abeg oh...
U're even asking women to read poetry to men...and what should he be doing?
Kai....some guys make marriage look like labour without pay...
1) Sex on demand 2) house cleaning 3) baby making 4) ego stroking 5) baby nurturing 6) thoughtless patience 7) enduring his verbal abuse etc...free of charge like a slave...then u say "god will give u ur reward"
Well...any woman who puts herself into a mumu marriage because of "god" na she know....

@ladies find a man who will love u as much as u love him...forget rules abeg. U shouldn't tell another person how to act or speak.
@men....if u want ur wife to smile everytime she sees u...and to kiss u when u're back from work, then work hard at being the man she deserves. If u make her happy she will love u and show it always....
When u're asked to do the dishes (or any other domestic chore) do it w/o complaint...that u do what ur wife needs doesn't make u weak or any less of a man....#peace#

BTW...that number 8 is rubbish...all human beings have wondering thoughts.....(Yes women also think) so if ur wife is asking u what u're thinking just know its out of love either answer her or tell her lovingly that she should give u time...no dey form james bond abeg we sef get thoughts....when women are silent it usually means they're upset. Just tell ur babe that all is well and she'll free u...I tire for una oh! Mtcheew #satisfied look#
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
STORM2:
Bullshyte
Complete and total bullshyte.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by MARKREN: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hamintab:

If you were able to pick out the points you listed, then its no rubbish
I did not need to read the whole post to come up with this. Our parents did not need to read this lenghty pieces for their marriages to have lasted long. It is common sense............
Re: 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love by deols(f): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
I dont know why people emphasise how long the marriages were, neglecting how happy they were.

Are you saying, these fore mothers and fathers were happy with their lives? If they were, it could be good that we just follow in line and be just happy like that.

But what proof does anyone have to that? Most of the things I hear is of women totally subjected to the tyranny of men.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Barka Juma'ah / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.