Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? (5379 Views)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by woky: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
damerry: seconded!
In addition if 2 out of 10 catholics decide to leave the church today, and take their leave, 8 other former catholics will be retracing their steps back to the catholic church because they are Tired of sowings seeds upon seeds and have found nowhere better than Home!
Enough been said! Dear asco1, peace be wit u.
that is it!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Tank u brodas.
But u guys sud knw dat i cn't lie for i knw d consequences to my soul, wat i said is based on wat i went through, saw and observed.
Am nt forcing any body to leave d ch but i dn't like d way most of my former members are reacting as if am now a pagan since i left d cath ch, they even make it look as if i cn't make heaven witout devotion 2 mary.
U guys sud knw dat my life has greatly changed 2 better and i knw dat God is happy dat am nw living according 2 His righteousnes.
All my desire is 2 make heaven and let my brethren in cath also make heaven at last. And we need 2 cut-off anytin dat will hinder us from making heaven.
Tanks u guys, and am sorry if i offend any1.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stop pretending. You are the one who has been attacking and castigating the Catholic faith these past weeks.

You are the one who said we are following the god samiramis.

Now you pretend as if you are the victim.

Liar!

asco15: Tank u brodas.
But u guys sud knw dat i cn't lie for i knw d consequences to my soul, wat i said is based on wat i went through, saw and observed.
Am nt forcing any body to leave d ch but i dn't like d way most of my former members are reacting as if am now a pagan since i left d cath ch, they even make it look as if i cn't make heaven witout devotion 2 mary.
U guys sud knw dat my life has greatly changed 2 better and i knw dat God is happy dat am nw living according 2 His righteousnes.
All my desire is 2 make heaven and let my brethren in cath also make heaven at last. And we need 2 cut-off anytin dat will hinder us from making heaven.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
italo: Stop pretending. You are the one who has been attacking and castigating the Catholic faith these past weeks.

You are the one who said we are following the god samiramis.

Now you pretend as if you are the victim.

Liar!

Lets just say i had an epiphany, and i wish to bring it to your knowledge.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by 4C2215131: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
stanchris4reality: my brother
why did you allow the devil to rid you of the treasure that you possessed before. I saw in your post where you wrote that you were a slave of love before you changed church. I am also a slave of love just as you were before. I was not happy when I read that you have abandoned your birth faith to a new one. God in his infinite mysterious plan knows why He created you to be a Catholic and also why he have you to His holy mother through the devotion of holy slavery. it is a grace that He ordains not from our will but you have abandoned them all. you have abandoned the sacraments which you were to survive on as a born-Catholic and now you are wandering in darkness of signs and wonders. you left the church that preaches righteousness and jumped to the one that preaches salvation not knowing that salvation is the end product of righteousness. Now you are attacking Catholic church and it's teachings more especially mother Mary whom you consecrated your soul to. why?

Rewind your life to when you are a Catholic, telling yourself the truth, figure out the reasons why you left Catholic church and you will only realise that the root is weather disobedience, pride, or search for miracle. Ask yourself that if after dying, I see mother Mary as my only intercessor with the supreme judge Jesus, with what look will she behold me? I love you that is why I am calling you back to your God - given faith. Remain blessed +

Are you for real?! Jesus H Christ!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2013
was it not Catholic church that wrote the Bible. ON THE LAST DAY, WE WILL KNOW THIS ONE TRUTH. I don't put too much doubt since we shall all did one day
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by philfearon(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2013
stanchris4reality: was it not Catholic church that wrote the Bible. ON THE LAST DAY, WE WILL KNOW THIS ONE TRUTH. I don't put too much doubt since we shall all did one day
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by try69: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013

You are exactly like the pharisee christ was talking about... You feel you now know and you castigate your neighbour.. If you have seen whatever light, can you allow others to follow theirs and pray for them instead of allowing the devil to use you?

Even luther did not wish that the church be separated.

Stop attacking the church in your little knowledge a certain light gave you.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
try69:

You are exactly like the pharisee christ was talking about... You feel you now know and you castigate your neighbour.. If you have seen whatever light, can you allow others to follow theirs and pray for them instead of allowing the devil to use you?

Even luther did not wish that the church be separated.

Stop attacking the church in your little knowledge a certain light gave you.

are u saying dat why dn't d early xtians just allow us to practise our tradition? Why will i allow my brother to continue in a way dat leads 2 death when i nw knw dat d road i once follow has a diversion wic leads 2 death?
Read Prov16:25.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by try69: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
asco15:

are u saying dat why dn't d early xtians just allow us to practise our tradition? Why will i allow my brother to continue in a way dat leads 2 death when i nw knw dat d road i once follow has a diversion wic leads 2 death?

I wonder if you type b4 you think atimes...I would answer you with a story I read from a book for preacher and teachers

One time a group of people came to Abraham Lincoln to discuss something that had been causing some trouble. Their arguments were not based on facts but on suppositions. After listening for a while, Lincoln asked, "How many legs would a sheep have, if you called it's tail a leg?" "Five" was the reply. "No," said Lincoln, "it wouldn't; it would only have four. Calling a tail leg doesn't make it one."

- Many will call me "Lord," says jesus, but they won't enter the kingdom of heaven (Mt 7 : 21)

- if I am a Christian, I don't need to tell others-they will know it themselves.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
First he lies that it is Catholics making him feel he is on his way to hell...

...then he makes us feel we are going to hell.

asco15:

A liar and hypocrite!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Well, i dn't hv 2 keep on debating on spiritual matters, all i knw is dat i hv been set free 4rm my bondages of sin and addictions by the power of the holy spirit in my new ch, that has made me 2 live a new life of righteousness diff 4rm when i was a cath.
Just remember dat 'All unrighteousness is sin, and no unrighteousness shall inherent the kingdom of God.
Also knw dat God will not judge us according 2 d doctrines of our ch but according 2 His righteousness as written in the bible (mt.6:33).
I wish u guys heaven at last in Jesus' name.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2013
asco15: Well, i dn't hv 2 keep on debating on spiritual matters, all i knw is dat i hv been set free 4rm my bondages of sin and addictions by the power of the holy spirit in my new ch, that has made me 2 live a new life of righteousness diff 4rm when i was a cath.
Just remember dat 'All unrighteousness is sin, and no unrighteousness shall inherent the kingdom of God.
Also knw dat God will not judge us according 2 d doctrines of our ch but according 2 His righteousness as written in the bible (mt.6:33).
I wish u guys heaven at last in Jesus' name.

Oh! Now you are holy and sinless! God bless you.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2013
italo:

Oh! Now you are holy and sinless! God bless you.

u said so.
I'm nt yet sinless but am better dan b4 and i am striving 2 live a sinless life because Christ has said ' be ye perfect for ur heavenly father is perfect' and no man cn see God witout holiness. 1jn.3:8-9 told me dat i cn't continue in sin if am a child of God.
I knw dat i cn live a holy life because d grace is der. And den i cn boost like paul dat i hv ran my race 2 d end.
If u must go 2 heaven den u must quit 4rm all unrighteousnes.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
You say Catholics are sinners because we dont have the Holy Spirit.

You say you have the Holy Spirit, yet you are a sinner.

You see that you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
italo: You say Catholics are sinners because we dont have the Holy Spirit.

You say you have the Holy Spirit, yet you are a sinner.

You see that you are confused.

pls read Rom.1:18-32, then u will understand dat wat paul preachd against in rome, was latter introduced into the church and they called d ch roman cath ch.
Pls i dn't hv 2 cont wit dis because u r always twisting tins.
God loves u but hates all forms of unrighteousness. BEWARE!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by try69: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
asco15:

pls read Rom.1:18-32, then u will understand dat wat paul preachd against in rome, was latter introduced into the church and they called d ch roman cath ch.
Pls i dn't hv 2 cont wit dis because u r always twisting tins.
God loves u but hates all forms of unrighteousness. BEWARE!

Your case is a case of a sinner calling another sinner "sinner".. How ironic?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2013
try69:

Your case is a case of a sinner calling another sinner "sinner".. How ironic?

He is a sinner? shocked

I thought he is God. He talks as if he is God.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by try69: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

He is a sinner? shocked

I thought he is God. He talks as if he is God.

If men were God...

I just wonder
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
asco15:
Tnk u bro. I also devoted and gave my all nd all 2 d cath ch b4 realising dis truths. Even a priest cudn't ans my question with any biblical prove.
Oh i wish i cn convert all dos i hv promoted into consecration to mary out of dat ch.

the fact is: If you want to follow the bible and bible alone, dont follow catholics. They themselves are aware of that.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by try69: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2013
JMAN05:

the fact is: If you want to follow the bible and bible alone, dont follow catholics. They themselves are aware of that.

He should follow JW that has predicted the end of the world many times without any luck cheesy

He should follow JW that disfellowship people, so they would not be part of the armagedon survivors cheesy

He should follow JW that believes heaven is already full cheesy

He should follow JW that was pioneered by a child molester charles taze rusell cheesy

You people are a serious joke. Learn from people like Steve McRoberts, barbara anderson and co who has been liberated from JW institution..

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/smcroberts.htm
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2013
JMAN05:

And even the Bible never said "Bible alone." It never even said "Bible."

Mary, the apostles, Stephen, Timothy...

...All these holy Christians never followed Bible alone.

We Catholics will rather emulate them than follow Jehovah's Witnesses who changed their Bible to say "Jesus is a god" like sango and amadioha.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2013
LOL...i watched a wonderful documentary of how the pope, catholic church and vatican came into existence..and funny enough some statement dat @forexprophet said is correct..very soon i will post facts about the pope, catholic and vatican...but please note dat am not against anybodys concept of worship ok
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
joel lala: LOL...i watched a wonderful documentary of how the pope, catholic church and vatican came into existence..and funny enough some statement dat @forexprophet said is correct..very soon i will post facts about the pope, catholic and vatican...but please note dat am not against anybodys concept of worship ok

Chai!

You concluded that something is true just because you saw it in a documentary? !

What if you watch another documentary that tells you the opposite, you will believe both conflicting views...or you will be confused? grin
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^^ And he's got FACTS from dem documentary. We dey wait.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
try69:

He should follow JW that has predicted the end of the world many times without any luck cheesy

He should follow JW that disfellowship people, so they would not be part of the armagedon survivors cheesy

He should follow JW that believes heaven is already full cheesy

He should follow JW that was pioneered by a child molester charles taze rusell cheesy

You people are a serious joke. Learn from people like Steve McRoberts, barbara anderson and co who has been liberated from JW institution..

http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/smcroberts.htm

I just said the truth which you guys are aware of.

As JWs, please post what they believe now and prove it wrong, not a mistake the ve changed years ago.

when you talk about child molestation, I ve not heard of such, but I cant say it wont happen cos we are imperfect humans, however, the number must be few.

I shouldnt start to mention molestation amongst catholic priests and atrocities by infallible Popes. Among apointed men in JWs this incidents are few but among priests in catholic? woooooow, of course you know now!!!!!

But that is your doctrine, the bible alone doesnt state what you guys believe, true or false?

There are those who have left catholic too, many many many to be compared with JWs, hmmm have u forgotten?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
JMAN05:
I just said the truth which you guys are aware of.

As JWs, please post what they believe now and prove it wrong, not a mistake the ve changed years ago.

when you talk about child molestation, I ve not heard of such, but I cant say it wont happen cos we are imperfect humans, however, the number must be few.

I shouldnt start to mention molestation amongst catholic priests and atrocities by infallible Popes. Among apointed men in JWs this incidents are few but among priests in catholic? woooooow, of course you know now!!!!!

But that is your doctrine, the bible alone doesnt state what you guys believe, true or false?

There are those who have left catholic too, many many many to be compared with JWs, hmmm have u forgotten?

You have already admitted that JWs change doctrines, haven't you?

If they believed a mistake yesterday, it means their teaching is not from the Holy Spirit.

Period!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
italo:

And even the Bible never said "Bible alone." It never even said "Bible."

Mary, the apostles, Stephen, Timothy...

...All these holy Christians never followed Bible alone.

We Catholics will rather emulate them than follow Jehovah's Witnesses who changed their Bible to say "Jesus is a god" like sango and amadioha.

You were honest in admitting you guys dont follow the bible alone. True, those in the bible times may have received instructions not penned down in the bible, but these wouldnt contradict what is in the scriptures.

Even if we do not know for certain what those traditions were, some of them could have been what hav been stated in other part of the scriptures. Even if they were different, All scripture is inspired of God and benefitial for teaching... that a man of God we be COMPLETELY equipt for every good work. So if we can apply what is written, apart from oral tradition, we are ok to please God acceptably. I think that is safe than believing what someone may pop up in his mind as handed down tradition which we cant verify.

The bold. many have stated that we changed john1:1 against greek grammar.

Please Italo, I want you to tell me grammatically, what is wrong with the translation of that verse in that form? is it wrong to insert "a" or small "g" in greek grammar in that verse?

I need your answer, maybe i will start from you to expose the shallow scholarship of those who call themselves scholars who only expose how illitrate they are in greek grammar.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
italo:

Chai!

You concluded that something is true just because you saw it in a documentary? !

What if you watch another documentary that tells you the opposite, you will believe both conflicting views...or you will be confused? grin

The documentary was actually allowed by a pope and the vatican as the individual producing the documentary was allowed to enter the hidden chambers and rooms of the pope and vatican and showed it..it talked about the various popes, how they were elected, how the popes where like kings or emperors, about the swiss soldiers protecting the pope..some of the abominable things that former popes have done, how the vatican was shrunk to its present size...the various golden rings and ornaments kept for the pope in a hidden chamber..how priests and other monks swear to secrecy, about the vatican bank and how nobody knws the amount being saved in the vaults due to secrecy etc...Also i had in d past made research about d catholic church b4
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Polio: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
NO!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
italo:

You have already admitted that JWs change doctrines, haven't you?

If they believed a mistake yesterday, it means their teaching is not from the Holy Spirit.

Period!

Of course we make mistake as we are imperfect just like the infallible Popes make mistakes even when they say they cant make mistakes. I dont know who should be viewed as being sincere here.

No, I dont agree that mistakes shows they are not being led by the spirit. God reveals his truth progressively, until when God wants to reveal it, you may not know it.

Some of the apostles in the past had a wrong expectations too, but were corrected later. you cant say they werent led by the spirit.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
JMAN05:

Of course we make mistake as we are imperfect just like the infallible Popes make mistakes even when they say they cant make mistakes. I dont know who should be viewed as being sincere here.

No, I dont agree that mistakes shows they are not being led by the spirit. God reveals his truth progressively, until when God wants to reveal it, you may not know it.

Some of the apostles in the past had a wrong expectations too, but were corrected later. you cant say they werent led by the spirit.

Stop trying to rope other people in with your false doctrines. We are not talking about mistakes or expectations but false doctrines.

God doesn't reveal false doctrine today, then correct it tomorrow.

Your false doctrines are from the devil not God.

JWs yesteryears defended those false doctrines you now call mistakes. What is the guarantee your children will not call what you defend today "mistakes" tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.b. Joshua In Cali Colombia For Crusade(pics) / 9 And 10 Muharram 2015 Fast (roza) Timing, Date, Timetable, Morning Schedule Pdf / The Change We Need 2011 The Youth Of The Nation: Our Future And Our Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.