Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? (5519 Views)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Syncan:

"The learned world have been much divided on this subject; but, notwithstanding that the erudite Grabe, with Archbishop Cave, Dr. Parker, and other divines, has strenuously contended for their admission into the canon of Scripture, they are deemed apocryphal". The Rev. Jeremiah Jones observes, that the common people in England have this Epistle in their houses, in many places, fixed in a frame, with the picture of Christ before it; and that they generally, with much honesty and devotion, regard it as the word of God, and the genuine Epistle of Christ.

http://ecmarsh.com/crl/lost_books/epistle_of_jesus.htm

The sentence in bold describes the state of things, it is not canon because the church has not said it is. However we who are present today owe the early church fathers for doing the hard work and canonizing the ones they feel sure. I do not have anything against him if he believes the epistle is canon worthy, as a personal view. Not everybody agreed on all the books.

Don't make me laugh !

Here's what the Catholic Encyclopaedia has to say :

"The fact related in the correspondence has long since ceased to be of any historical value. The text is borrowed in two places from that of the Gospel, which of itself is sufficient to disprove the authenticity of the letter. Moreover, the quotations are made not from the Gospels proper, but from the famous concordance of Tatian, compiled in the second century, and known as the "Diatessaron", thus fixing the date of the legend as approximately the middle of the third century."

Just quit whilst you're still ahead.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sarassin:

Don't make me laugh !

Here's what the Catholic Encyclopaedia has to say :

"The fact related in the correspondence has long since ceased to be of any historical value. The text is borrowed in two places from that of the Gospel, which of itself is sufficient to disprove the authenticity of the letter. Moreover, the quotations are made not from the Gospels proper, but from the famous concordance of Tatian, compiled in the second century, and known as the "Diatessaron", thus fixing the date of the legend as approximately the middle of the third century."

Just quit whilst you're still ahead.

All you wrote above did not disprove what I stated, nor did I see what could be funny in my post. The ish here is that you accused Eusebius of forgery, and all you have as prove, is that he sees an epistle as true, which was later proclaimed by the church as not. Is there another reason you called him the father of pious forgery?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
forexprophet: @ damerry and others: I was much more a catholic than u were. It was in my 3rd year at the Major seminary that my lecturer told me d truth secretly about the origin of the worship of mary in d cath. church, emperor constatine who forced himself to bcome d first pope......(peter was never a pope). how he introduced roman idolatries into the church at rome dat was planted by paul b4 it was taken over by the emperor,the church at jerusalem was not part of all d take over.......later paul had to write them a later in Romans 1:1- the end warning of the idolatry. It was d church at rome that became THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. And becos it has d backing of the emperor/pope who was the super power of the then political world, the Roman catholic church spread like wild fire by persecuting other part of churches planted by the apostles......this refered to the INQUISITION PERIOD and this ushered in what is called THE DARK AGE OF THE CHURCH. Pope/emperor ordered dat those who do not accept his idolatarous mixed christianity shuld b burnt alive.......

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL

Time will fail me to tell u all more. but i will b posting more of d UNKNOWN SECRET that average catholics are ignorant about. i wil soon post d secrets of NIMROD AND SERAMIS which is d root of "the woman and d child" image in d cath church, VATICAN I & II etc
You hv stirred d bee hornet my friend. sit down drop all the thing u tink u know and make some research

I HV SINCE LEFT THE SEMINARY SHORTLY BEFORE OUR ORDINATION WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO TAKE THE OATH OF SECRECY to keep the cath church secrets secret...........dat is why no rev. father wil giv u straight forward answer if u ask him deep question about the cath. church.

Honestly, i hv deep concern and pity for multitude of blind follower who dont knw dat the cath church is jst Roman branch of the jerusalem dat was corrupted by roman idol worship.......... wil post soon
Tnk u bro. I also devoted and gave my all nd all 2 d cath ch b4 realising dis truths. Even a priest cudn't ans my question with any biblical prove.
Oh i wish i cn convert all dos i hv promoted into consecration to mary out of dat ch.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
No any concrete proof to weda mary cn hear all our hail marys. Then i see no need to continue praying to her since i knw dat Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It means dat i cn still make heaven if i hv Jesus and dn't hv mary, just like my elder bro. Paul did.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Syncan:

All you wrote above did not disprove what I stated, nor did I see what could be funny in my post. The ish here is that you accused Eusebius of forgery, and all you have as prove, is that he sees an epistle as true, which was later proclaimed by the church as not. Is there another reason you called him the father of pious forgery?

The epistle was a clear fabrication, it was supposedly delivered by the apostle Thaddeus, together with a self-portrait by the artist – Jesus (he wiped his face with the canvass), which brought me to respond to the poster. The forgery is almost certainly the work of Eusebius. He claimed to have found them written in Syriac and personally translated them into Greek, I hope that clears matters.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2013
asco15: No any concrete proof to weda mary cn hear all our hail marys. Then i see no need to continue praying to her since i knw dat Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It means dat i cn still make heaven if i hv Jesus and dn't hv mary, just like my elder bro. Paul did.

If Father Abraham could be in heaven and hear the rich man in hades; Mother Mary in heaven can also hear me on earth.

Alleluia!

Keep looking for liars that would tell you all the lies you want to hear about the Catholic Church while Mother Mary continues to hear and intercede for us.

As you type, our Mummy is knocking on Jesus' door for us. Asking him to provide us wine.

As you type, we're listening to our Mummy say "do whatever He tells you."

As you type, Mummy is making Jesus do things even when the "time has not yet come."

Many good things! Physical and spiritual... temporal and eternal.

Keep fighting against devotion to the Mother of God. Perhaps, God will be proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Sarassin:

The epistle was a clear fabrication, it was supposedly delivered by the apostle Thaddeus, together with a self-portrait by the artist – Jesus (he wiped his face with the canvass), which brought me to respond to the poster. The forgery is almost certainly the work of Eusebius. He claimed to have found them written in Syriac and personally translated them into Greek, I hope that clears matters.

Maybe it does clear the matter...or maybe it doesn't.

We should be careful about labelling a man a forger when there is no conclusive evidence that he forged.

There remains a possibility that Eusebius found it as he said.

And if he forged it, it wouldnt mean that he couldnt have had other writings that would have been verified to be accurate.

And if he couldn't possibly write any truth because he lied once, it wouldn't mean there aren't any other historical proofs of the use of images in the early Church. Indeed, there are many.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Sarassin:

This is exactly why I took you up on this. Eusebius is held in high regards by church historians for his works which gave insights to what happened in the early times. His association with the letter, which was denied canonization, is no different from what others did. I had said earlier that not everyone agreed with every book under scrutiny, as inspired at the time. My worry is that you called such a man "Father of pious forgery" when the only prove you have is that "The forgery is almost certainly the work of Eusebius". Just how fair have you been to him?

Moreso, note that where he spoke of the image of Jesus and the woman with hemorrhage, he was talking about a sculpture that he saw. However there exists other numerous examples of the use of Images in the early church. The catacombs is filled with evidence.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2013
asco15: No any concrete proof to weda mary cn hear all our hail marys. Then i see no need to continue praying to her since i knw dat Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It means dat i cn still make heaven if i hv Jesus and dn't hv mary, just like my elder bro. Paul did.

hahaha, Its you and your conscience now. I gave you scriptural insights, contrary to what you expect, you thought you had an intelligent question no catholic could answer. Now that you have listened to His words, harden not your heart....

1 Like

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Rich4god(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
O Mary concieved without original sin...
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by woky: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rich4god: O Mary concieved without original sin...
pray for us
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asamaigho(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
asco15:
U dn't answer my questions. Dis questions and many more were what contributed to my leaving the cath. Ch. I even asked a priest but he dn't give me a reasonable ans. Is as if he is nt even sure of d ans he gave me.
U must realise dat d early xtian dn't practise any special devotion to Mary. And i cn tell u dat my life is far beta dan wen i was a promoter, beside, d manifestation of d power of d Holy ghost is lacking in d cath ch.
I tink u sud try oda genuine bible ch and experience d holy spirit in ur life.
I wish dat all my cath brethrens cn come into dis light in Jesus' name.
i

I was once a catholic,blind as usually not knowin the scriptures bt vain traditions of men miles away from the bible.

no wonder smeone in the 21st century can still say that "salvation is the end product of righteousness". .....see what SUNDAY SUNDAY BULLETIN has caused... tell dat stan blablabla to read his bible

only God is omnipresent no one is or can ever be.
Mary is a role model for women no doubt ever, i respect her GREATLY even morethan catholics.
Jesus never called mary His mother,instead he called her "woman".....see jn 2:4, jn 19:26
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asamaigho(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
damerry: @ op. let me give you what i have.

Concerning the use of images, few images we have now in catholicism date back to the times of the apostles e.g. Saint Luke author of Luke's gospel. He was a painter and made famous images of Madonna and child Jesus.

E.g. Image of Our lady of perpetual help.

Concerning the early church having a devotion to Mary I'll love to give you this 3rd century prayer

We fly to thy patronage O Holy Mother of God, despise not our prayers in our necessities, but ever deliver us from all dangers, O Glorious and Blessed Virgin. Amen. (AD250)

apart from the holy mass which Christ himself was the first to celebrate during the last supper, most other devotions, teachings, doctrines and dogmas came about as the church continued to grow through out ages by the inspiration of the Holy spirit.

E.g. The definition of the 7 sacraments of the church as we have it today took 10 centuries before it was fully compiled, because the church had to counter all heresies before presenting it as non-error.

Even the creeds took alot of years before it was fully compiled as different heresies were been dealt with.

In conclusion, Rome was not built in a day, even at this present age Jesus continues to call people to himself by introducing pious devotion through visionaries.

Go and do a fair-minded research bro. Peace smiley

do you understand christianity at all ? abi you think say christianity na ifa worship.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
asamaigho:
Mary is a role model for women no doubt ever, i respect her GREATLY even morethan catholics.
You sure say you respect Mary pass Catholics? Can you explain how?

asamaigho:
Jesus never called mary His mother,instead he called her "woman".....see jn 2:4, jn 19:26

But the Holy Spirit called Mary the Mother of Jesus.

Amen?!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
asamaigho:

do you understand christianity at all ? abi you think say christianity na ifa worship.

Explain Christianity to us, good teacher.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asamaigho(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
damerry: First of all, Are you cleared on the subject that the use of images during worship date back to the time of the apostles and that St. Luke was the first person to complete pictures of the holy Mother of God carrying the Child of God in her arms, which He showed to the Holy Virgin for approval, while she was still alive and St. Luke made pictures of the Holy Apostles and bestowed upon the Church this pious and holy tradition of venerating the icons of Christ and His Saints??

Secondly, have you firmly believed that the early church had a devotion to mary??

If yes, we can procced to your first question, because if you Don't really believe these minor and clear empirical facts, i don't think you will believe what i and other Catholics have to say concerning your first question.

catholic lies everywhere.....
the church gave no devotion whatsoever to mary,..........
can you show us in the bible..........
Only God almighty must be worshipped
...Jesus is the only way to God and not mary and angels noe any saints.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
asamaigho:
catholic lies everywhere.....
the church gave no devotion whatsoever to mary,..........

can you show us in the bible..........

How do you know? Was everything written in the Bible?

Is there any where the Bible says the early Church didnt have devotion to Mary?

Show me, good teacher.

asamaigho:
Only God almighty must be worshipped

We agree. Even Muslims agree.
asamaigho:
...Jesus is the only way to God and not mary and angels noe any saints.

How did the couple in the wedding in Cana get to God?

My answer: through Jesus.

How did they get to Jesus?

Your answer?

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Why will mary appear to people and will tell them to carve a medal and wear on their neck and whosoever does so will recieve blessings, healing and grace? Why will she ask people to pray the rosary for them to make heaven? Why will mary ask people to mould her image and venerate it to recieve grace. E.g read the story of St. Catherine, st. Dominic etc.
Do u think that that woman is indeed the mary, mother of Jesus? Or don't u knw dat mary may just be in heaven and doesn't knw wats happening on earth in her name? Don't u knw dat some powerful fallen angels like the queen of heaven (mentioned in Jer.44) is capable of such apparitions?
Beside, Must one devotes himself or herself to mary before going to heaven? When Christ had given us d holy spirit to be with us and help us make heaven, what else do we want?
Don't be decieve, bible says dat: unless a man be born again he can nt enta d kingdom of heaven and nt unless a man is a marian devotee he can nt enta d kingdom of heaven.
Be ye wise, for ye are inexcusable on dat day.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
asco15: Why will mary appear to people and will tell them to carve a medal and wear on their neck and whosoever does so will recieve blessings, healing and grace? Why will she ask people to pray the rosary for them to make heaven? Why will mary ask people to mould her image and venerate it to recieve grace. E.g read the story of St. Catherine, st. Dominic etc.
Do u think that that woman is indeed the mary, mother of Jesus? Or don't u knw dat mary may just be in heaven and doesn't knw wats happening on earth in her name? Don't u knw dat some powerful fallen angels like the queen of heaven (mentioned in Jer.44) is capable of such apparitions?
Beside, Must one devotes himself or herself to mary before going to heaven? When Christ had given us d holy spirit to be with us and help us make heaven, what else do we want?
Don't be decieve, bible says dat: unless a man be born again he can nt enta d kingdom of heaven and nt unless a man is a marian devotee he can nt enta d kingdom of heaven.
Be ye wise, for ye are inexcusable on dat day.

Ok, Is it this one now that is your problem? Mary appearing to people? Well you have to go a long way with your fight then. Since you have access to google do check out this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_the_Pillar.

Lord teach me to keep my mouth shut, until I know what I am talking about.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Syncan:

Ok, Is it this one now that is your problem? Mary appearing to people? Well you have to go a long way with your fight then. Since you have access to google do check out this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_the_Pillar.

Lord teach me to keep my mouth shut, until I know what I am talking about.
is dat ur ans.
Wat will i profit in lying 2 u. I am just sorry 4 ur soul. Knw dat it is neva d wish of God dat any1 of us sud perish. Turn away 4rm ur cath doctrines and worship God in truth and in spirit.
I wish u heaven at last in Jesus' name.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
asco15:
is dat ur ans.
Wat will i profit in lying 2 u. I am just sorry 4 ur soul. Knw dat it is neva d wish of God dat any1 of us sud perish. Turn away 4rm ur cath doctrines and worship God in truth and in spirit.
I wish u heaven at last in Jesus' name.

Today in the catholic church, we read about the pharisee and the publican. Your post just reminded me of today's lesson. Thanks.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Syncan:

Today in the catholic church, we read about the pharisee and the publican. Your post just reminded me of today's lesson. Thanks.
then ur tomaro reading sud be 4rm Rom.1:18-31, then u will knw hw d traditions of d romans wic sent Pauls condems is similar to dat of d roman cath ch.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by italo: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wetin dey scratch your body about the mother of God.

Abi are you the dragon in Rev. 12?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by damerry(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ asco1. I tire 4 u o. But here is an obvious fact.

Protestants are myopic, dem be like..........

" IF IT'S NOT BIBLICAL ( not even scriptural ) IT'S DEMONIC "

FEAR and IGNORANCE lead to the absence of Marian devotions in Protestantism, they believed that these devotions will distract them from Jesus. but theses devotions infact leads us to Jesus and make us love Jesus the more. Guy go do research, protestant reformers even Martin Luther recognized Marian devotions, some Lutheran churches still honour Mary @ present but as i earlier said, Fear and Ignorance makes them think they will be distracted from Jesus hence they have what we call PASSIVE Marian devotion while Catholics have ACTIVE Marian devotions.

Anyway dear asco1, please come back Home, i can discern you left the mother church because of ignorance.

Let me speak in human terms;

All those people where u see say dem serious for dem Marian and other devotions no be mumu oh. E get wetin dem dey enjoy from Der, besides how u go take imagine say over 1 billion Catholics dey go hell Guy u ain't serious.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by philfearon(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
forexprophet: @ damerry and others: I was much more a catholic than u were. It was in my 3rd year at the Major seminary that my lecturer told me d truth secretly about the origin of the worship of mary in d cath. church, emperor constatine who forced himself to bcome d first pope......(peter was never a pope). how he introduced roman idolatries into the church at rome dat was planted by paul b4 it was taken over by the emperor,the church at jerusalem was not part of all d take over.......later paul had to write them a later in Romans 1:1- the end warning of the idolatry. It was d church at rome that became THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. And becos it has d backing of the emperor/pope who was the super power of the then political world, the Roman catholic church spread like wild fire by persecuting other part of churches planted by the apostles......this refered to the INQUISITION PERIOD and this ushered in what is called THE DARK AGE OF THE CHURCH. Pope/emperor ordered dat those who do not accept his idolatarous mixed christianity shuld b burnt alive.......

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL

Time will fail me to tell u all more. but i will b posting more of d UNKNOWN SECRET that average catholics are ignorant about. i wil soon post d secrets of NIMROD AND SERAMIS which is d root of "the woman and d child" image in d cath church, VATICAN I & II etc
You hv stirred d bee hornet my friend. sit down drop all the thing u tink u know and make some research

I HV SINCE LEFT THE SEMINARY SHORTLY BEFORE OUR ORDINATION WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO TAKE THE OATH OF SECRECY to keep the cath church secrets secret...........dat is why no rev. father wil giv u straight forward answer if u ask him deep question about the cath. church.

Honestly, i hv deep concern and pity for multitude of blind follower who dont knw dat the cath church is jst Roman branch of the jerusalem dat was corrupted by roman idol worship.......... wil post soon
So,since u gained this truth,have you felt better?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by philfearon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
So here is the Situation:
Genesis3
2:"We may eat the fruit of any tree in the garden,the wowan answered..
3: "Except the tree in the middle of it..God told us not to eat the fruit of that tree or even touch it;If we do,we will die"...
4: "The snake replied "Thats not true,you will not die.
5: "God said that,because He knows that when you eat it,you will be like God,and know what is good and what is bad"..
6: "The woman saw how beautiful the tree was,and how good its fruit would be to eat,and she thought how WONDERFUL IT WILL BE TO BECOME WISE.SO,SHE TOOK SOME of the fruit,and ate it.Then she gave some to her husband,and he also ate it"
Whats the moral of the story?
@Op and other peepz like him are like Eve,you will think that leaving your original nature{Just like Eve} will make wiser..But like Eve,you met the same fate..You dont even know what to believe in anymore,and as such,You are easily caught up in every lie,and u easily believe them.....
Catholics has been ONE since time immemorial, and if it found any wrong in itself,it Ratified it according to the Will of God..
But what has become the fate of the Secessionists? They keep separating,and separating,and separating,and separating,and they will forever be dividing till they come back to their Mother!!!
Look at the World around you? Almost every Jack and Tom owns a church,ministry,etc...Almost everyday,one person from each ministry gets disillusioned with their activities,and Opens his own....and it goes on,and goes on!!
You feel the way its been done is not the right way,and that yours is the right way? And u open a church,and then The Holy Spirit is filled in ur Church!...And You speak in Tongues.....And every other person shud Believe in your Church....That it is God's Only Way church! That It is Jesus' Best Ministry! That Yours is the authentic! And the Proliferation goes on!
Yet,the Catholic Church is still one,sharing in the same faith....
Imagine What the World would have been if Each of the Twelve Apostles opened their own Ministry? Cuz all of them got First hand Info from Jesus Himself!
Imagine,how the World would be,if each of the Prophets of Old chose to start their own Churches? Oh yeah,they got a direct call and info 4rm God!!
What a Proliferated Embers of Churches,and more are still to come!
The division will never stop..Thats the reward of living The Faith.....
Is the Holy Spirit of God a father of division? Thats what they are Making it to be!!
I cry for you all,poor souls!! Come back to Your Husband,by being one with His Bride!!
The Outcome of Adams taste of the fruit is Wandering,Just like the Outcome of the First Division is still Wandering.....COME BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND THROUGH HIS BRIDE....Thats the Lord Jesus Callin,and You shall have peace!!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2013
philfearon: So here is the Situation:
Genesis3
2:"We may eat the fruit of any tree in the garden,the wowan answered..
3: "Except the tree in the middle of it..God told us not to eat the fruit of that tree or even touch it;If we do,we will die"...
4: "The snake replied "Thats not true,you will not die.
5: "God said that,because He knows that when you eat it,you will be like God,and know what is good and what is bad"..
6: "The woman saw how beautiful the tree was,and how good its fruit would be to eat,and she thought how WONDERFUL IT WILL BE TO BECOME WISE.SO,SHE TOOK SOME of the fruit,and ate it.Then she gave some to her husband,and he also ate it"
Whats the moral of the story?
@Op and other peepz like him are like Eve,you will think that leaving your original nature{Just like Eve} will make wiser..But like Eve,you met the same fate..You dont even know what to believe in anymore,and as such,You are easily caught up in every lie,and u easily believe them.....
Catholics has been ONE since time immemorial, and if it found any wrong in itself,it Ratified it according to the Will of God..
But what has become the fate of the Secessionists? They keep separating,and separating,and separating,and separating,and they will forever be dividing till they come back to their Mother!!!
Look at the World around you? Almost every Jack and Tom owns a church,ministry,etc...Almost everyday,one person from each ministry gets disillusioned with their activities,and Opens his own....and it goes on,and goes on!!
You feel the way its been done is not the right way,and that yours is the right way? And u open a church,and then The Holy Spirit is filled in ur Church!...And You speak in Tongues.....And every other person shud Believe in your Church....That it is God's Only Way church! That It is Jesus' Best Ministry! That Yours is the authentic! And the Proliferation goes on!
Yet,the Catholic Church is still one,sharing in the same faith....
Imagine What the World would have been if Each of the Twelve Apostles opened their own Ministry? Cuz all of them got First hand Info from Jesus Himself!
Imagine,how the World would be,if each of the Prophets of Old chose to start their own Churches? Oh yeah,they got a direct call and info 4rm God!!
What a Proliferated Embers of Churches,and more are still to come!
The division will never stop..Thats the reward of living The Faith.....
Is the Holy Spirit of God a father of division? Thats what they are Making it to be!!
I cry for you all,poor souls!! Come back to Your Husband,by being one with His Bride!!
The Outcome of Adams taste of the fruit is Wandering,Just like the Outcome of the First Division is still Wandering.....COME BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND THROUGH HIS BRIDE....Thats the Lord Jesus Callin,and You shall have peace!!

So u want me to return to where i used to live in sin, where i used to dress like worldly people, listened to immoral songs, immoral movies, and many immorality because d church sees notin in it, and d members lack d spirit to discern dis truth, where most of my members r lavishin in sin and are still active in ch activities.
God will judge us by our actions, thoughts, words and omissions according to HIS standards and not by the standard of our ch. 4 our ch cn nt b our excuse 4 been ignorance 2 d Righteousness of God.
Mat.6:33'seek first d kingdom of God and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and every oda tin na gwara. Is my motto, wat of u?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by asco15(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2013
damerry: @ asco1. I tire 4 u o. But here is an obvious fact.

Protestants are myopic, dem be like..........

" IF IT'S NOT BIBLICAL ( not even scriptural ) IT'S DEMONIC "

FEAR and IGNORANCE lead to the absence of Marian devotions in Protestantism, they believed that these devotions will distract them from Jesus. but theses devotions infact leads us to Jesus and make us love Jesus the more. Guy go do research, protestant reformers even Martin Luther recognized Marian devotions, some Lutheran churches still honour Mary @ present but as i earlier said, Fear and Ignorance makes them think they will be distracted from Jesus hence they have what we call PASSIVE Marian devotion while Catholics have ACTIVE Marian devotions.

Anyway dear asco1, please come back Home, i can discern you left the mother church because of ignorance.

Let me speak in human terms;

All those people where u see say dem serious for dem Marian and other devotions no be mumu oh. E get wetin dem dey enjoy from Der, besides how u go take imagine say over 1 billion Catholics dey go hell Guy u ain't serious.

narrow is d way dat lead to life and few follows it, but broad is d way dat leads to death and many follows it.
Do u knw dat muslims r more dan catholics and they r more self righteous dan catholics, answer dis, do u tink d ova 1 billion more devoted muslims will go 2 hell?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by Syncan(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
asco15:

So u want me to return to where i used to live in sin, where i used to dress like worldly people, listened to immoral songs, immoral movies, and many immorality because d church sees notin in it, and d members lack d spirit to discern dis truth, where most of my members r lavishin in sin and are still active in ch activities.
God will judge us by our actions, thoughts, words and omissions according to HIS standards and not by the standard of our ch. 4 our ch cn nt b our excuse 4 been ignorance 2 d Righteousness of God.
Mat.6:33'seek first d kingdom of God and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS and every oda tin na gwara. Is my motto, wat of u?

(Ex 23:1)- You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

(Prov 19:9)- A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

(1Pet 2:1-2) - So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation... to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. ...

( Rev 21:8 ) - But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

(John 8:44) - You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by woky: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2013
asco15:

is not a must to comebak bro. Ur absence make's no difference

Pluse you minus you, the catholic church wil be always matching on and the gate of hell can neva come over it.. Not even you!
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by philfearon(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
asco15:

This is a false accusation bro....So,You are now implying that the Catholic Church tells us to indulge in those Acts? You and i know that is false!!
I,for example started out from the Block Rosary,and if at all u attended it,you will realise that "Lies" is one of the major Things we are told to abhor...We were taught to emulate the life of Mary,the Saints,etc....
When You progress to join groups like C.B.I.U,C.C.R.N,LAYREADERS,CYON,You will be taught the bible wholly...Infact,if you are the type that live worldly,you cant even abide by the Rules of C.Y.O.N....Do i even add that of Mass Servers?....
Do u even attend Cathecaticals,laity weeks etc?
You sound like the Sunday Church goers!! B4 u left the Catholic,what group were you in?
Re: Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? by damerry(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2013
woky: is not a must to comebak bro. Ur absence make's no difference

Pluse you minus you, the catholic church wil be always matching on and the gate of hell can neva come over it.. Not even you!
seconded!
In addition if 2 out of 10 catholics decide to leave the church today, and take their leave, 8 other former catholics will be retracing their steps back to the catholic church because they are Tired of sowings seeds upon seeds and have found nowhere better than Home!
Enough been said! Dear asco1, peace be wit u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Christianity Makes No Sense / Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / What Colour Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.