Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims (30333 Views)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by chefremy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
I casted my first vote for this clueless President so he must tell us what he did with our money.
abeg,no let am be your last vote sha. Biko.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by eaglechild: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good Samaritan act.
This is something OBJ could never have done.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by patriotic007: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
@luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly grin@luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by proudlyAfrica(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Lol... I believe d adjective should be dumb/daft either 1.
lmao!!! slowpoke is better
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by proudlyAfrica(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
patriotic007: @luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly grin@luvmejeje,....it will hard for any man to love a girl like you,,....no manners,talks any how,dirty mind and am sure you are damn urgly
hahahahahahhaha.....Don't worry i go love u jeje..
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Vladm(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
And how does diz act end ASUU strike?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by tolurainbow(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
WOT is d Title of dis new movie undecidedWOT is d Title of dis new movie
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by venatus25(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
good leader wit good example, i like this wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by kushsy: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keneking: Is Lokoja now in Ekiti?
Na wah for u.ekiti-lokoja_abuja
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by kushsy: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keneking: Ok. Governor Fashola started it now the rest are following. By the way, is it now safe to go by road from Ekiti to Abuja?

I don't understand.
Yes.safer than flying n d distance by road not far anyway.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by emmymdk: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje: They have even started shouting fresh air. As Nigerians are we not entitle to emergency services when needed? Are we not entitle to quality health care?What has this President done in the health sector?

you just wan comment because others have done so... What would have Nigerians say if the Report NL gave us was that the presidential motorcade came by accident victims and drove pass them? Won't you say he has done evil. Need you are reminded that a presidential Motorcade does not stop for any reason,that's standard protocol. So for the fact that they stopped and saved the innocent citizens life should be appreciated coz you won't beat them if they drove away

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
yunglykmine: I guess its was when he was returning to Abuja from Ekiti.. Along Lokoja-Abuja highway.

Na wah 4u oO!! grin

Obviously we dont read anymore in Naija. Where in this report did it say GEJ was in that motorcade from Ekiti to Abuja?
The bitter truth is GEJ wont even travel by road from the State House to Abaji, a distance of less than 100km or 62.5miles, talkess of Abuja to Kaduna (less than 180km/112.5miles) by road (little wonder he doesnt know the true state of Naija roads).
I have a feeling that he flew to Akure/Ibadan or Lagos from Abuja,...with an empty presidential helicopter taggin along from Abuja. And then a chopper ride to Ekiti from Akure, ibdn or Lagos.
Such is the wastefulness of GEJ`s govt!
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by mondob2k(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?
I wonder o
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Abuja loja road is very bad people die every day on it that road should be repaired it's also a state capital road an the govt can not fully repair it
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by abujalapdog(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2013
luvmijeje:
I casted my first vote for this clueless President so he must tell us what he did with our money.

Which one is our money? is it your father money?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Lurcky(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Promhize:

Go ask obj and tinubu that just travelled to treat simple knee injury in US.
Nonsense
dont mind him.....mtcheew
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Decryptor(m): 1:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?
Yes! To hack down any APC Møгøn!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Bpriest(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Pictures? undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Decryptor(m): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2013
luvmijeje:
Who are you? What is your address? Your vote is insignificant!! Save it for the APC goons come 2015 for you to whine another day. #TeamFreshÁir2015#

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Decryptor(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2013
talktimi: That biitch Stella Oduah always causing havoc everywhere. SHE MUST GO
Another Yabaleft victim on the prowl...where's his chain?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by 09temple(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2013
This wt d Agboro boys also do. Nothin special abt his assistance. Mitchwwww
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by talktimi(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2013
kidike:

What did she do to be called such?! Too many kids on this forum. How does road accident relate to aviation?
get a life boy, dont you know the latest fad on nairaland now is to blame aunty Stella even if you have a cough ? Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by eightsin(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2013
I see!!!
Nice move.
#teamFreshAir
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by sleekp1: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Fresh air even for accident victims, GEJ is too much. Oya haters hug t.........r
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by willyray(m): 3:03am On Oct 21, 2013
he was a blessing
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by spacechuks(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2013
It was a good humanitarian service....kudos to the convoy team
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by xandy84: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2013
I don't get you man, do you expect him to trek? You need to take a look at the US president entourage man....

Frankie9ice:

Obviously we dont read anymore in Naija. Where in this report did it say GEJ was in that motorcade from Ekiti to Abuja?
The bitter truth is GEJ wont even travel by road from the State House to Abaji, a distance of less than 100km or 62.5miles, talkess of Abuja to Kaduna (less than 180km/112.5miles) by road (little wonder he doesnt know the true state of Naija roads).
I have a feeling that he flew to Akure/Ibadan or Lagos from Abuja,...with an empty presidential helicopter taggin along from Abuja. And then a chopper ride to Ekiti from Akure, ibdn or Lagos.
Such is the wastefulness of GEJ`s govt!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by bhankie(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Lol
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by agohavivi(f): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2013
The people's president! I'll vote for you again come 2015.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by agohavivi(f): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2013
emmymdk:

you just wan comment because others have done so... What would have Nigerians say if the Report NL gave us was that the presidential motorcade came by accident victims and drove pass them? Won't you say he has done evil. Need you are reminded that a presidential Motorcade does not stop for any reason,that's standard protocol. So for the fact that they stopped and saved the innocent citizens life should be appreciated coz you won't beat them if they drove away
I feel like hugging you. You just spoke the truth. I hope my hubby never gets to read this.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by yunglykmine(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2013
agoha_vivi: I feel like hugging you. You just spoke the truth. I hope my hubby never gets to read this.
I will take the hug for him.. Don't worry about your hubby reading your post, i can handle him, i work in the presidency.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by poseidon12: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2013
emk4lif:
No its the president's advance team that goes by road, the president always shuffles by air(plane or chopper) for inter state travel but by road for intra-city events,however the advance security team always goes by road days before the president visits a location and are always the last to leave after he has left, standard DSS protocol

Thanks for pointing that out. It is right there in the article that it is the President's advance team. Most commenters probably don't understand what an advance team means. Sometimes I just wonder about the quality of our educational system; and I feel pessimistic about the future.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye / Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.