Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims (30332 Views)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by yunglykmine(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2013
elari: . . . u all know he won't go by road, so why praise him?
I praised him because the report stated "Jonathan's motorcade rescues accident victims" not elari's motorcade. Have a seat Bro.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Oxone(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Well I see nothing spectacular here, this is what any responsible human being would do especially security officials who are well armed & don't have the Nigerian police wahala to worry about

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by prince13: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2013
WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING GOOD TRY AND COMMEND IT,IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING TO EMULATE SOMETHING THAT IS GOOD.
Keneking: Ok. Governor Fashola started it now the rest are following. By the way, is it now safe to go by road from Ekiti to Abuja?

I don't understand.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by TayoT: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2013
doctokwus: I don't understand.Where dey expected to speed thru d accident,what if it was blocking their routeand dey had no choice dan to move out d cars,which dey cudnt do without moving out d victims first.Na wa o! These 2 sides of d divide is getting comical:those who luk 4 any kind of news to paint GEJ bad and those who luk for evn d inconsequential to make him luk gud.

I'm sure they had no choice as it is against protocol to stop in such manner. Even if the president himself was in the convoy.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by slimfit7: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2013
im tryin to imagine hw bad road causes accident because if road is bad all d vehicle dat may paz thru wil everly goes slowly and they said xcident is cause by speed is dat reasonable no, let us stp contradictin ourself, if u wan blackmail govt dnt try paint it in dimwits way. Pity those victims shaa
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Dee60: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2013
He did as expected.

No kudos for that! In sane countries it is regarded as a crime to ignore accident victims. Here in Nigeria, it is national news if a govvernor or a president stops to attend to victims. What else should he have done?

No kudos at all for that and it is definitely not a piece for national news, except for idle stations like NTA etc.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by wellmax(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2013
WildChild00: Nice one Mr. President, kudos to you, same also goes to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, I think he has done similar stuff before, but wen are we going to see Chief Bola Tinubu's convey rescuing accident victim? Bamada Turke, Pdp national leader nkor, rather their convey are killing innocent people.

Where are you from?
And when did Bola Tinubu's convoy kill anyone. So Tinubu should go and stay on the highway waiting for accident victims abi? mu.mu is your name.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by sweetgala(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
sayit_out1: Why is this post taking dis long to make front page if not 4 sentiment.

See what sentiment can do; people find it hard to appreciate 4 once what GEJ has done here.

Remember he has a chioce to stop & help or just find their way around & leave without stopping to help the victims. Its his choice to make.

Haters I'm waying 4 d insults/comments.

It has been confirmed that GEJ was not in the motorcade and had no influence in the decision to stop.
Most likely the motorcade wouldn't have stoped if he was there.
It was the doctor and his staff that helped those people.They deserve the praise not GEJ
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by ifihearam: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2013
jmoore:
You already called him clueless so no need to tell you what he did with your money.

BTW, which adjective can be used to describe one that intentionally voted for a person that she/he believes is clueless? smh

Thank you jare
i wonder why you still answer stuupid people lyk that sef.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Jordanmusa(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2013
sayit_out1: Why is this post taking dis long to make front page if not 4 sentiment.

See what sentiment can do; people find it hard to appreciate 4 once what GEJ has done here.

Remember he has a chioce to stop & help or just find their way around & leave without stopping to help the victims. Its his choice to make.

Haters I'm waying 4 d insults/comments.
don't mind those AS*S HOLES, if the advance team waka pass showing no concern, goodluck will be the butt of jokes and insults. Now them help oooh. Still na wahala! HYPOCRITES!
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2013
k'nash:
young man. where ur father dey work? u tink he is better, wait until u see what he is hidin in his cupboard... oloshi
How many yrs will it takes him 2 unveils whateva he has in his cupboard?na u b d king of d oloshis.were
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Johnsinia(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2013
If Gej wins 2015 presidential election alot of people wil die of heart attack. I think its better they die sef, so that our country wil b better of. They r the problems we have in this country; they have sworn to their grave that nothing wil work in this country, they have hijack almost every sector thereby, causing strike including in the education and health sector. But God pass them. Never have bad succeed over good, though it may tarry but it can never outshine good.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2013
k'nash:
AND WHO IS THAT MAN THAT CAN DO SUCH A MIRACLE?
wait n see cos if i tell una go fit kill am.jona's dog
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by disloman(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2013
comrChris: ### am l not suppose to know u r the biggest fool ediata
then u r d god of d foolish.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by fredust(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2013
Order for your original America Huggies at a very cheap and affordable wholesale and retail prices.
For More information contact 08037818716. free delivery anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by goodgood2(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2013
yunglykmine: Fresh Air all over the country.
Even fresh Air to accident Victims too..
#TeamFreshAir.
#TeamFreshAir are clearly in the lead.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by goodgood2(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2013
jmoore:
You already called him clueless so no need to tell you what he did with your money.

BTW, which adjective can be used to describe one that intentionally voted for a person that she/he believes is clueless? smh
Senseless
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by wjxavier(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Keneking: Ok. Governor Fashola started it now the rest are following. By the way, is it now safe to go by road from Ekiti to Abuja?

I don't understand.

Of course it IS!!!
How dyu think Lagos bound vehicles arrive lag from Abj?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by eguityjustice(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
doctokwus: I don't understand.Where dey expected to speed thru d accident,what if it was blocking their routeand dey had no choice dan to move out d cars,which dey cudnt do without moving out d victims first.Na wa o! These 2 sides of d divide is getting comical:those who luk 4 any kind of news to paint GEJ bad and those who luk for evn d inconsequential to make him luk gud.
So what are u saying.? and where do u belong?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Isahalbash(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
NO WONDER DERE X MASS FAILURE IN WAEC EVRY YEAR...NIGERIANS NO DE READ 2 UNDSTND BT 4 JST READING SAKE. :-XNO WONDER DERE X MASS FAILURE IN WAEC EVRY YEAR...NIGERIANS NO DE READ 2 UNDSTND BT 4 JST READING SAKE.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Isahalbash(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Johnsinia: If Gej wins 2015 presidential election alot of people wil die of heart attack. I think its better they die sef, so that our country wil b better of. They r the problems we have in this country; they have sworn to their grave that nothing wil work in this country, they have hijack almost every sector thereby, causing strike including in the education and health sector. But God pass them. Never have bad succeed over good, though it may tarry but it can never outshine good.

Hijacked!shey na 2day strike start 4 9ja?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by gentlegg(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?
you made me laugh crazy here. This ur question befits 'Most hilarious and waggish question in Nairaland'
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by esqtony: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2013

I dont see Sani Abacha giving such aid.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by bankyblue(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?

What do u mean? Abi u think say our GEJ na AXE man.......funny sha.

But if u go by VIO rules and regulation, axe is meant to be in ur car for such a
Purpose, even jack knife, in other to cut sit bit.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by adesokan382: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2018
That biitch Stella Oduah always causing havoc everywhere. SHE MUST GO

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye / Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.