Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims (30425 Views)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by imsuboi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
buffenuff: Political stunt. My verdict: Staged
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Fadelex(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
and dis supposed to be news? mtchew gimme 2 bottles of kasaprenko there make I use am kill dis bad mood wey dis story give me
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by WildChild00(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nice one Mr. President, kudos to you, same also goes to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, I think he has done similar stuff before, but wen are we going to see Chief Bola Tinubu's convey rescuing accident victim? Bamada Turke, Pdp national leader nkor, rather their convey are killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Where de surpoz to jump the scene.but dem try ,mr lai clap fr them.it sill doz not chnge the fact that PDP iS A COLLEGE FOR TRAINING
TALENTED THEIVES N CLUELEESS
RETARD33mz........LOOOOONG
LIVE MY SWT HOME NIGERIA. /./SHAME SHAME
TO those mr/mrs who are stealing n destroying the
FUTURE of our great nation.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Where de surpoz to jump the scene.but dem try ,mr lai clap fr them.it sill doz not chnge the fact that PDP iS A COLLEGE FOR TRAINING
TALENTED THEIVES N CLUELEESS
RETARD33mz........LOOOOONG
LIVE MY SWT HOME NIGERIA. /./SHAME SHAME
TO those mr/mrs who are stealing n destroying the
FUTURE of our great nation. .
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by comrChris(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
I casted my first vote for this clueless President so he must tell us what he did with our money.
### hmm can u hear urself?calling who is old enough 2 b ur father clueless a lady 4 dat matter smh u r an embarrasement 2 ladies smh again

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by legendprac(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nice from d advance team
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Bigcake: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
I casted my first vote for this clueless President so he must tell us what he did with our money.
Young Daugther of a goat its ur fa.ther dat is clueless, stop insulting d President of Nigeria anyhow, eeediot

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keneking: So the convoy now moves with Axe?
President GEJ is still a member of the confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Keneking: Ok. Governor Fashola started it now the rest are following. By the way, is it now safe to go by road from Ekiti to Abuja?

I don't understand.
We are saying that fire burnt a White man and you are asking whether it burnt its moustache
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by pmc01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Promhize:

Go ask obj and tinubu that just travelled to treat simple knee injury in US.
Nonsense

Your own na to attack like 'Presidential advance attack dog'. Is it Abati or Okupe you are taking lessons from.

@topic: no, dem for abandon them pass comot. Useless publicity stunt! angry
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Prymestrr(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
jmoore:
You already called him clueless so no need to tell you what he did with your money.

BTW, which adjective can be used to describe one that intentionally voted a person that she/he believes is clueless? smh
Lol... I believe d adjective should be dumb/daft either 1.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by fm001(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
yunglykmine: I guess its was when he was returning to Abuja from Ekiti.. Along Lokoja-Abuja highway.

Na wah 4u oO!! grin
abeg help me ask am ooo whether they don dey carry axe around
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje: They have even started shouting fresh air. As Nigerians are we not entitle to emergency services when needed? Are we not entitle to quality health care?What has this President done in the health sector?
You can equally call for Minister of Works or Head Federal road safety to resign or risk sack. The country is the same.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by 360command: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
yunglykmine: Fresh Air all over the country.
Even fresh Air to accident Victims too..
#TeamFreshAir.
I dey laff. E b like say na this 'fresh air' phrase don turn the new thing now on nairaland. No more 'end time things', 'garry phrase' etc.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by alotofgrace(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
#teamFreshAir.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by temmyhill: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thank God they wait to rescue,at least they've safe life.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Ninilowo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Me too wan ask oooo.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by mmimahbub(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dividends of fresh air even to the accident victims. GEJ is really trying, better than FRSC and Emergency units.
Can you see so much love for Nigerians here? A very simple man indeed. This is what Obama or David Cameron never did and will never do. Our accident victims are blessed with presidential rescues.
If you need a presidential rescue when 'moloe' jam you on the deadly 9ja road, please vote GEJ 2015!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by davodyguy: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Those thanking Gej are as clueless as the GeJ. Jonathan wasnt part of the rescue team. the guy moves by air and uses his entourage vehicles to move in cities. Same way Obama ships vehicles to Israel etc to move around but travel by air to Israel. Gej landed in Akure via Helicopter to commission the power plant and moved from Akure to Ado Ekiti by road. He departed for Abj same way

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by nero2face: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hah, na ekiti abi na abuja-lokoja road ?...una too dey lie-lie
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by NFSBob(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
This looks like a story uploaded by dose GEJ PDP 20 man lapdogs. Like sum1 said, what if d accident was blocking their way, it ll only serve their interest to try and rescue dose accident victims so dat dey can be on their way to abj asap
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Augustinaz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fresh Air Thingz. Goodluck tinzzzzzz....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by specialguest(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
luchy34: Wow his convoy brought GOODLUCK to them!

Rightly said! Goodluck±freshair=?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by kidike(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
talktimi: That biitch Stella Oduah always causing havoc everywhere. SHE MUST GO

What did she do to be called such?! Too many kids on this forum. How does road accident relate to aviation?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by iahmed(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
And Nigerian doctors have been on strike for almost three weeks now,so many Nigerians have lost their lives because of this.Yet you sing songs of praises to such a leader?
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by proudly233: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good gesture.....Meanwhile make a better gesture for yourself by making your income during your spare time, all you need is an internet connection and your time. Visit- http:///1c55odZ
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by proudlyAfrica(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
....did u pass ur jamb at all? Anyway, u're just 20 yrs old!. 'Cast' is an Irregular verb.therefore, does'nt require 'ed'..Don't follow the crowd and say 'casted vote' like our illiterate politicians who are keen on the embezzlement of public funds...Be corrected. The rule has not changed!...u can safely say'i have cast my vote...'sai gobe...one love!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by klickstar: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Some people are dullard and cant understand simple english its the presidents convoy not GEJ himself in short he was not in the convoy but the action took place under the discretion of the advance team leader and some maggots have turned the event to a political debate just keep deceiving yourself till you vote in another 419 fresh air ko air con ni.
Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by OdionOdion: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
May 27,2011 eleven people lost their lives through Senator Bukuola Saraki Salla ritual.November 17,2012 over 25 people lost their. Lives all for the sake of Sen Saraki salla rictual.October 16,2013 over 40 peoplle lost their lives for yet another Sen Saraki yearly salla ritual.Nobody is asking Sen Saraki question why he is using human lives instead of the required rams for salla,BUT bigots and e thugs on this forum are busy insulting the President for assistance rendered to accident victims

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by Uncleijaw: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
How long has the accident occurred before GEJ motorcade arrived. what if the motorcade had passed before the accident? what of other accidents happening in other places? don't you think we need emergency system in Nigeria such as 911. To me I don't think this is what we should be celebrating at 53. May be that is why our rulers not leaders from independence are taking us for a ride. 160million mumu according to Lagbaja.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims by segzyj(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2013

LMAO....... U wont kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava / David Hundeyin Debunks Allegations Of Plotting To Overthrow Tinubu / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.