Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12407 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Honestly, this is one major reason heartbreak, dumping and cheating will continue to exist in this world!

Don't blame girls though becos this world is just vanity and we all (male and female)are selfish: we always want the best, and most times, that best that we want don't always want us or wants something better than us.

Imagine some men loving foolishly women who don't care about them besides what they will do for them, while mistreating the good women that truly care and want to give them their all.

Same way, u see women turning down men who truly care and wish to love and keep them forever and then accepting wholeheartedly and falling deeply for men who only come for fun and temporal stay.

Another reason why love is a fallacy! A woman may fall in love with a guy who didn't really like her much, and may have come for fun and to pass time, after he must have been turned down by several women he wished & desired to love with all his heart, and in the process has developed bad impression about women.

life is a complete mystery, and cheating and heartbreak will never stop until humans can be able to read the exact mind of every other human, which is impossible.

So the best thing u can do to stand greater chance of getting the yes of virtually all women u desire is to make yourself the bestman, how? Focus on your life and work hard and pray to become financially successful and happy, and watch women of all ages and class run to grab u.

So Dahumprey, pls take heart and I would also advice that u withdraw from chasing or toasting women and focus on your academics, career, business and hobby. Whatever it is that u do for a living, pls focus on it and leave women for now to be!

The more u chase women, the more they will be running away from u! That's d truth, research abt it. Ignore them, write them off from your mind, its hard to practice but it is very possible if u try harder.

Chasing women is like chasing ghost. Chase your academics/career/business/hobby and pray to be successful and watch women chase u and like u said, the roles will be reversed: women will be the ones chasing after u and struggling to win your attention.

If you doubt me, try and get closer to some successful men and hear their testimonies with women.

Goodluck and do have a lovely weekendsmiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2013
troy20:
i mean everytn.she's raked up twelve pages already.
Alright. smiley
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
DailyNews: Honestly, this is one major reason heartbreak, dumping and cheating will continue to exist in this world!

Don't blame girls though becos this world is just vanity and we all (male and female)are selfish: we always want the best, and most times, that best that we want don't always want us or wants something better than us.

Imagine some men loving foolishly women who don't care about them besides what they will do for them, while mistreating the good women that truly care and want to give them their all.

Same way, u see women turning down men who truly care and wish to love and keep them forever and then accepting wholeheartedly and falling deeply for men who only come for fun and temporal stay.

Another reason why love is a fallacy! A woman may fall in love with a guy who didn't really like her much, and may have come for fun and to pass time, after he must have been turned down by several women he wished & desired to love with all his heart, and in the process has developed bad impression about women.

life is a complete mystery, and cheating and heartbreak will never stop until humans can be able to read the exact mind of every other human, which is impossible.

So the best thing u can do to stand greater chance of getting the yes of virtually all women u desire is to make yourself the bestman, how? Focus on your life and work hard and pray to become financially successful and happy, and watch women of all ages and class run to grab u.

So Dahumprey, pls take heart and I would also advice that u withdraw from chasing or toasting women and focus on your academics, career, business and hobby. Whatever it is that u do for a living, pls focus on it and leave women for now to be!

The more u chase women, the more they will be running away from u! That's d truth, research abt it. Ignore them, write them off from your mind, its hard to practice but it is very possible if u try harder.

Chasing women is like chasing ghost. Chase your academics/career/business/hobby and pray to be successful and watch women chase u and like u said, the roles will be reversed: women will be the ones chasing after u and struggling to win your attention.

If you doubt me, try and get closer to some successful men and hear their testimonies with women.

Goodluck and do have a lovely weekendsmiley
Thank you. I would think on that.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
nah it's all a joke na
You weren't taking him seriously, were you? undecided
No,I wasn't.

By the way,won't u follow me back?
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

Maybe not grin...

Here is something about you...gossip dont pass you by undecided

you always want to know im details grin

maybe a little ambitious

or maybe I know you all the way grin

Dan dont worry call her later,she is with me RIGHT NOW
In Beyonce's voice
*read my lips carefully; I dont think you're ready for this jelly, i dont think you're ready for this jelly cause my body's too bootylicious for you baby.* tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Beyonce's voice
*read my lips carefully; I dont think you're ready for this jelly, i dont think you're ready for this jelly cause my body's too bootylicious for you baby.* tongue
sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

Maybe not grin...

Here is something about you...gossip dont pass you by undecided

you always want to know im details grin

maybe a little ambitious

or maybe I know you all the way grin

Dan dont worry call her later,she is with me RIGHT NOW
I would castrate you,if you don't leave my babe alone! angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by UjSizzle(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: No,I wasn't.

By the way,won't u follow me back?
Are you always this persistent?
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
What now
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Are you always this persistent?
I could be,though. Never mind. Infact,forget about it.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: What now
Nothing. I just want us to talk in private.sad

How're u doing? embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Beyonce's voice

In usher's voice

Oo baby know that I'm yo man your ma gal,I'm gonna tell it to the whole world wide *so put it on me...let the chemistry work between you and me

Dannyboy sit back and enjoy LOVE SONG grin
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

In usher's voice

Oo baby know that I'm yo man your ma gal,I'm gonna tell it to the whole world wide *so put it on me...let the chemistry work between you and me

Dannyboy sit back and enjoy LOVE SONG grin
Chris,why are you desperate? Why do u want to snatch my babe? angry

Nomski isn't helping matter. embarassed
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Chris,why are you desperate? Why do u want to snatch my babe? angry

Nomski isn't helping matter. embarassed

I am not desperate mate...
Nomskio is a sweetheart,she's rugged and I like'em rugged

Dont worry,lets get you another or if you still need her,call her when you finish building your house
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

Dont worry,lets get you another or if you still need her,call her when you finish building your house
You know you are a playboy? A player. Hopping from one gal to another?

Nomski0,is dis true? sad
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: You know you are a playboy? A player. Hopping from one gal to another?

Nomski0,is dis true? sad
In Rihanna's voice;

Not everybody, know how to work my body, knows how to make me want it but boy you stay upon it. You got that something that keeps me so off balance baby you're a challenge oh let's explore your talent winkwink

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

In Rihanna's voice;

You found love in a hopeless place, you found love in a hopeless place.tongue tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Rihanna's voice;

Not everybody, know how to work my body, knows how to make me want it but boy you stay upon it. You got that something that keeps me so off balance baby you're a challenge oh let's explore your talent winkwink
Wow! I'm just loving this. wink

Goodnight babe. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Rihanna's voice;

Are you trying to console him...lol...
'*In Drake's voice
I'm on it
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! I'm just loving this. wink

Goodnight babe. wink
Nighty nighty
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! I'm just loving this. wink

Goodnight babe. wink

In lil wayne's voice

I'm in the building,you are in the front yard
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: Nighty nighty

You mean the kid should go and sleep while we continue fumbling and rumbling?...lol

So heartless
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

Are you trying to console him...lol...
'*In Drake's voice
I'm on it
In Jojo's voice;

Get out, right now. Its the end of you and me, its too late and i cant wait for you to be gone.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
yo dannyboy,must you say that in the other thread?

It shows immaturity,I asked to PM YOU for your sake and you f' up...watch it boy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Jojo's voice;

Get out, right now. Its the end of you and me, its too late and i cant wait for you to be gone.

In bruno mars voice

I'll catch a grenade for ya
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

In bruno mars voice

I'll catch a grenade for ya
In Jennifer Lopez's voice

Aint it funny, baby that you want me when you cant have me. Your love is crazy.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Jennifer Lopez's voice

I like your pics...

In iyanya's voice
sexy mama
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa: yo dannyboy,must you say that in the other thread?

It shows immaturity,I asked to PM YOU for your sake and you f' up...watch it boy
It was just a joke. Don't take it serious. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: It was just a joke. Don't take it serious. wink

Yea good boy,now lets give nomskio a thr€esome
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: In Jennifer Lopez's voice

In carly rae jepsen's voice
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans
Skin was showing
Hot night
Wind was blowing
Where you think you're going baby? Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe
It's hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number So call me maybe Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so so bad
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad And you should know that
I missed you so so bad, bad, bad, bad…. It's hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number
So call me maybe
+2347035767365
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
chris_villa:

In carly rae jepsen's voice
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans
Skin was showing
Hot night
Wind was blowing
Where you think you're going baby? Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe
It's hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number So call me maybe Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so so bad
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad And you should know that
I missed you so so bad, bad, bad, bad…. It's hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number
So call me maybe
+2347035767365
In TLC's voice;

No, i dont want your number.
No, i dont wanna give you mine and
No, i dont wanna meet you nowhere, i dont want none of your time.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2013
chris_villa:

Yea good boy,now lets give nomskio a thr€esome
A three-what Get thee behind me,devil! tongue

And leave my babe alone! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / Nigerian Woman And African American Men / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.