Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

When the roles are reversed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the roles are reversed (12406 Views)

In An Alternate Universe: If Gender Roles Were Reversed ... / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
princesa:
hmm...Girl power. Ability to deflate male ego like pin to a balloon cool

but seriously Dan, this is from a friend: let girls be for now, they are just gonna complicate your budding life.

Word...Take it or leave itwink
This is a good advice,coming from my Princess. wink I would be doing myself no good if I reject such advice.

Ofcourse,you are right. I guess I have to re-organize my priority and put the issue of dating on the sideline.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I don't know what it's like to be a guy and have to do all this approach to a a girl thing but I am a girl and I also know what it is like to be disappointed with the other gender. Pls, don't become bitter, the right woman is out there for you somewhere. Never allow your past to make you bitter, let it make you stronger wink
Yea,you don't know. That's why the topic say: "when the roles are reversed". You gals don't know what we guys go through in order to approach and woo you gals. Anyway,I have let that incident slide,and as I said earlier,rather than let it bog me down,I'm rather moving on,stronger. cool

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Yea,you don't know. That's why the topic say: "when the roles are reversed". You gals don't know what we guys go through in order to approach and woo you gals. Anyway,I have let that incident slide,and as I said earlier,rather than let it bog me down,I'm rather moving on,stronger. cool
Thats my Danny! What doesnt kill you makes you tougher. p.s listen to better in time by Leona lewis, it helps getting over stuff like this.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Iaz93: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Front page, please!! He needs more advice [s]and instructions on how to approach ladies next time.[/s] angry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Kslib(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin grin.. @OP kpele oooo.. I dont think the girl is heartless. She just told you the truth. I know how it feels, with time you'll get over it.

Too bad that this experience might make you more withdrawn or die in silence when next you see a babe you like, AND who know? She might say 'yes' when you approach her but judging from your post, E be like say you don join ##Team- die in Silence sad angry##

@OP, did she give you any green light?
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by ITbomb(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Front page, please!! He needs more advice [s]and instructions on how to approach ladies next time.[/s] angry

He needs no advice.
The guy is just too nice to bring any excitement to our ladies of nowadays.
Let him just be patient and do something else, when the ladies have finish rocking their life and their head cool down for a responsible partner, they will come to him.
People like Nomski0 will see him as just that nice good guy that deserved the best girl but deep down in her heart she knows too well that the guy could be soooooo borrrrrrrring
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Thats my Danny! What doesnt kill you makes you tougher. p.s listen to better in time by Leona lewis, it helps getting over stuff like this.
Oh! Thanks. I don't know how I would have been without people like you,that's why you would always be my bestie. I hope we get to meet one day. embarassed

As for that song by Leona Lewis,you won't believe it's one of my best songs. Even at time,I've tried to delete it to free space to add new songs,but somehow,I find it difficult to delete it. It has stuck itself there. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Front page, please!! He needs more advice [s]and instructions on how to approach ladies next time.[/s] angry

Lol..........you eh! If I catch you,you would pee in your pant. cheesy
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kslib: grin grin grin.. @OP kpele oooo.. I dont think the girl is heartless. She just told you the truth. I know how it feels, with time you'll get over it.

Too bad that this experience might make you more withdrawn or die in silence when next you see a babe you like, AND who know? She might say 'yes' when you approach her but judging from your post, E be like say you don join ##Team- die in Silence sad angry##

@OP, did she give you any green light?
All izz well!
Thanks bro. She didn't gave me any damn green light. She just repeatedly said "no",and I have learnt to respect whatever a lady say.

By the way,it's a bygone issue,and rather than be weeping,I've move on. That doesn't mean I'm dying in silence.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Kslib(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Thanks bro. She didn't gave me any damn green light. She just repeatedly said "no",and I have learnt to respect whatever a lady say.

By the way,it's a bygone issue,and rather than be weeping,I've move on. That doesn't mean I'm dying in silence.
How can she give you green light after saying "No".. She be Ogbanje ni?

I meant -- Did she give you any green light before you approached her?
All izz well!
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITbomb:
He needs no advice.
Let him just be patient and do something else, when the ladies have finish rocking their life and their head cool down for a responsible partner, they will come to him.
People like Nomski0 will see him as just that nice good guy that deserved the best girl but deep down in her heart she knows too well that the guy could be soooooo borrrrrrrring
there's so much truth in this, girls of nowadays don't fancy nice guys, they like them hot and adventurous grin

Dan, hear from the masters.

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITbomb:
He needs no advice.
Well,you maybe wrong about me. Most time,my online behaviour is different from my offline behaviour. Don't be too sure about that. Nomski0 knows me well to have said what she said about me and as far as I'm concerned,she isn't wrong. cool
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kslib:
How can she give you green light after saying "No".. She be Ogbanje ni?

I meant -- Did she give you any green light before you approached her?
All izz well!
She did. It was more like she was testing me.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
princesa:
there's so much truth in this, girls of nowadays don't fancy nice guys, they like them hot and adventurous grin

Dan, hear from the masters.
I know most gals don't like nice guys,but you and I know that at the end of the day,they would go about looking for nice guys to marry,isn't it?

Are you one of such gals? undecided
Re: When the roles are reversed by Kslib(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: She did. It was more like she was testing me.
Exactly!! She was playing mind games with you.

I hope you also master the art of playing mind games with them also-- Trust me, its fun. wink
All izz well!
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kslib:
Exactly!! She was playing mind games with you.

I hope you also master the art of playing mind games with them also-- Trust me, its fun. wink
All izz well!
cool
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nomski0(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITbomb:
He needs no advice.
Why in God's name are you dragging me into this na shockedshocked

Btw, Danny is cool headed and calm. That doesnt make him boring.tongue tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Iaz93: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol..........you eh! If I catch you,you would pee in your pant. cheesy
Bro, I'm trying to be of help cry cry
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Why in God's name are you dragging me into this na shockedshocked

Btw, Danny is cool headed and calm. That doesnt make him boring.tongue tongue
That's why you would always be my bestie. And I hope we get to meet soon. wink

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, I'm trying to be of help cry cry
Thanks. You have been of help to me by dropping a comment. wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
guy ur own case is beta oo, i approached dis babe, collected her numba, everything was going well until lst wk when she would not even reply my chats. i felt like bashing her head when nxt i see her, my pride, ego, everything is gone. i didn't even get D chance to ask her out.

1 Like

Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: guy ur own case is beta oo, i approached dis babe, collected her numba, everything was going well until lst wk when she would not even reply my chats. i felt like bashing her head when nxt i see her, my pride, ego, everything is gone. i didn't even get D chance to ask her out.
Lol..........take it easy ooo
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol..........take it easy ooo
i've seen her afta dat and didn't do any stupid tin. but i don't tink i would be able to approach any lady in D nearest future. my confidence has been brutally deflated.
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25:
guy ur own case is beta oo, i approached dis babe, collected her numba, everything was going well until lst wk when she would not even reply my chats. i felt like bashing her head when nxt i see her, my pride, ego, everything is gone. i didn't even get D chance to ask her out.
This is exactly my hobby, playing mind games smiley

Dan, yeah am that kinda girlwink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've seen her afta dat and didn't do any stupid tin. but i don't tink i would be able to approach any lady in D nearest future. my confidence has been brutally deflated.
I understand your plight,bro. But you shouldn't let that get the better side of you. You shouldn't let that incident to bog you down. Move on,gradually you would regain your confidence.
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
princesa:

Dan, yeah am that kinda girl
wink
OMG!!! I give up! Seriously,I give up!angry

I was thinking of marrying you,only to realise that you have been playing mind game with me. sad tongue
Re: When the roles are reversed by Jman06(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
@op i was once in ur shoes when i thought that love existed!Naija babes despise a guy that falls in love with them.In their selfishness they have formed the opinion that it's better for them to be infatuated with a guy than to consider a guy that really loves then like is written in their bibles(where d God they claim to worship instructed husbands to love their wives and wives to respect and submit to their husbands).when i realized this i had to change my game and became a real player and stopped being d 'good boy'.Girls prefer a player to a 'good boy' because they feel d good boy is borrrring while d player is exciiiting,so they easily get infatuated with d 'exciiiting' player who uses and dumps them.
Re: When the roles are reversed by EejaNla01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mr Dan me felt you should have atleast build friendship between you two,along d line she might discover smtinz like coolness,decency etc about you,therby making it hard for her to reject you...Even if she isn't gona be interested,she won't smash your ego.

That's my own style, I either have her or she reject me honourably rather than making 1 lady feel like miss world.

Btw itBOmb I like to read ur comments on issues like this wink
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2013

Exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe he blew it, he screwd it *methink* But seriously, girls should just respect guys in the aspect of wooing!! They really dont av any idea of how many months, or perhaps, years it took some guys to summon courage to approach them. Its not easy I must say, especially towards the person one really loves!! #iJoshy
Re: When the roles are reversed by princesa(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: OMG!!! I give up! Seriously,I give up!angry

I was thinking of marrying you,only to realise that you have been playing mind game with me. sad tongue
e remain to milk you dry sef tongue

#TeamMindGame cool
Re: When the roles are reversed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
princesa:

Dan, yeah am that kinda girlwink
mind games? seriously, do u know how it feels to gather liver for months, think about what to say, try to look good, just to approach a lady? only 4 her to play mimd games with me? is dat what it's called? not replying my chats!!!!!! i give up, i swear. #moneyovereverything
Re: When the roles are reversed by Danhumprey: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jman06: @op i was once in ur shoes when i thought that love existed!Naija babes despise a guy that falls in love with them.In their selfishness they have formed the opinion that it's better for them to be infatuated with a guy than to consider a guy that really loves then like is written in their bibles(where d God they claim to worship instructed husbands to love their wives and wives to respect and submit to their husbands).when i realized this i had to change my game and became a real player and stopped being d 'good boy'.Girls prefer a player to a 'good boy' because they feel d good boy is borrrring while d player is exciiiting,so they easily get infatuated with d 'exciiiting' player who uses and dumps them.
I don't wanna be a player! I just wanna be me. Falling in love is not byforce! If being a player would guarantee that I would have a gal to call my own,then I wouldn't mind remaining single.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.