Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (353661 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by Dracoe(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bizzyliss:
how can they steal the whole side mirror or they just take the glass?
Just the glass
Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dracoe:

Just the glass
and ur buying it 100k ? That’s very expensive sha
Re: Club-Lexus by Dracoe(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bizzyliss:
and ur buying it 100k ? That’s very expensive sha
It’s actually 85k
Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dracoe:

It’s actually 85k
go to ladipo and buy it urself cos that’s the car I use too
Re: Club-Lexus by Besto(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bizzyliss:
go to ladipo and buy it urself cos that’s the car I use too

The thief and the person buying the new glass have been feeding fat on him

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Besto:

The thief and the person buying the new glass have been feeding fat on him

lmao
Re: Club-Lexus by Dmamasboy(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2022
Hello guys,
Please I need recommendations on brake pad to buy for my Lexus IS250 2012 AWD.
Original one that doesn’t squeak. And the price range too.
Re: Club-Lexus by Tagximum(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello guys,
For Lexus Es350 2007 that does not have dip stick for the gear box, how can one know if the transmission fluid is over filled?
Re: Club-Lexus by Odemok(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Good day guys. I got my es330 since 2020 but I have not changed the gear oil since then, just some occasionally top up. Though there is no gear issue on the car. Is it advise able to change the gear oil after 2 years?
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Odemok:
Good day guys. I got my es330 since 2020 but I have not changed the gear oil since then, just some occasionally top up. Though there is no gear issue on the car. Is it advise able to change the gear oil after 2 years?
Yes, but ensure it’s NOT black colour before you change it. Also, use genuine appropriate fluid.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Tagximum:
Hello guys,
For Lexus Es350 2007 that does not have dip stick for the gear box, how can one know if the transmission fluid is over filled?
A special 6”hex bolt under the transmission area needs to be unbolted and the car brought to started. When the car reaches a certain temperature (80-95°C) and you notice it drips ATF from that bolt hole then it’s over filled. If it does not, you need to top up ATF. To top up, remove drivers side tyre and locate a bolt labeled WS and top up as instructed by workshop manual.
Re: Club-Lexus by Tagximum(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please in a gear box, what’s the real name for this components

Re: Club-Lexus by Obidentkid: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
How much is 010 lexus RX 350 brain box
Re: Club-Lexus by EZEUDENE(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tagximum:
Hello,
Please what will cause the driver side AC of a 2007 ES350 to stop cooling while the passenger side is really cold?

Also any good and capable AC technician for this car in Abuja?

Ac gas needs to top up
Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Tagximum:
Hello guys,
if u like don’t give an experienced engineer to check, u know how much is 22 pins Abi?

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Dracoe:

It’s actually 85k
bro it’s 25k in ladipo
Re: Club-Lexus by jimohibrahim(m): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Fieryblaze:
Please HELP!!! I own a Lexus Es350 '08 and whenever I start the car in the morning I hear a cranking or grinding sound as soon as the engine starts, Then if I turn it off immediately and start the engine again it doesn't make the noise. But when I leave it for a long time (usually 3-4 hours) and I start the engine I hear the same sound again. What can be the cause?

My car does exactly this too and I know I service it steady so oil shouldn’t be the reason it does that
Finally I always fix one suspension problem every month, if I repair shaft this month, I'll repair Shock pad next month, then linkage the next month.

This one na normal thing for me especially the linkage own, I guess it’s the way I drive it cos darm that car is strong and fast.

I love this car but the problems are starting to get too much.
Re: Club-Lexus by Stormyweather(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hi guys

Lexus Rx 350 2011 is showing P0420 and P0430.

The VSC light came on and later the check engine light. The mechanics are saying its the catalyst. What could be wrong? The check AWD system warning is also on. Cc Kingreign and all the other gurus in the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by doublesigh: 2:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Any idea how much 2015 IS350 F sport or RC350 F sport goes for these days?

2 years with my ‘06 IS350 f sport and it’s time to start preparing for a replacement but I want to stay in the Lexus family while retaining the speed and rarity instead of a fairly popular car like the C400/C63/C450 family.

Or what Lexus qualifies as a great upgrade these days
Re: Club-Lexus by lagusboyyy(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2022
doublesigh:
Any idea how much 2015 IS350 F sport or RC350 F sport goes for these days?

2 years with my ‘06 IS350 f sport and it’s time to start preparing for a replacement but I want to stay in the Lexus family while retaining the speed and rarity instead of a fairly popular car like the C400/C63/C450 family.

Or what Lexus qualifies as a great upgrade these days
LEXUS GS.. 2013 upward..

Speed,power,luxury,prestige,rarity and sportiness. ALL IN ONE.
Re: Club-Lexus by Dracoe(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bizzyliss:
bro it’s 25k in ladipo
Omo
Re: Club-Lexus by Bizzyliss(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stormyweather:
Hi guys

Lexus Rx 350 2011 is showing P0420 and P0430.

The VSC light came on and later the check engine light. The mechanics are saying it’s the catalyst. What could be wrong? The check AWD system warning is also on. Cc Kingreign and all the other gurus in the house
fix the catalyst code first
Re: Club-Lexus by doublesigh: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
lagusboyyy:
LEXUS GS.. 2013 upward..

Re: Club-Lexus by doublesigh: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
lagusboyyy:
LEXUS GS.. 2013 upward..

I’d think the IS is the rare one. Been searching for one for over 3 weeks now and all I am seeing is the 250 that have been badged as a 350.

Seen the GS a few times and I don’t like it at all. Generally not a fan of “huge/big looking” cars and prefer more compact rides
Re: Club-Lexus by lagusboyyy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
doublesigh:

I’d think the IS is the rare one. Been searching for one for over 3 weeks now and all I am seeing is the 250 that have been badged as a 350.

Seen the GS a few times and I don’t like it at all. Generally not a fan of “huge/big looking” cars and prefer more compact rides
Then the IS is your best bet.

Once,you are loaded with cash,nothing is scarce to get. Even if u want a custom made 2026 Rolls Royce,na your money go kill am.
Re: Club-Lexus by Bimmarlykay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello Club Lexus..My friend's
second generation lexus Rx 350 overheated,ever since then it has been overheating simultaneously and even while he changed radiator its still persistent.

And the suv dries up water quicker than ever what could have gone wrong?
Re: Club-Lexus by Dozieson(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bimmarlykay:
second generation lexus Rx 350 overheated,ever since then it has been overheating simultaneously and even while he changed radiator its still persistent.

Check gasket leaks, reservoir leaks, radiator cover leak, check for leakage all through the cooling system

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2023
Dozieson:

Check gasket leaks, reservoir leaks, radiator cover leak, check for leakage all through the cooling system

Aiit..Sir i will tell him thanks.
Re: Club-Lexus by Angrygoat: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Shut up.ode. whch your stupid froend. Dont buy another engine. Keep repairing it ok. Stupid ode. Tour engine is gone. i
Bimmarlykay:

Re: Club-Lexus by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Dozieson:

After long conversation with him, he said the overheating worsened after the gasket got burnt and he changed it. Now the mechanics after trial and error are telling him to change engine.😶
Re: Club-Lexus by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Angrygoat:
Shut up.ode. whch your stupid froend. Dont buy another engine. Keep repairing it ok. Stupid ode. Tour engine is gone. i

Angry goat...i didn't deprive you that yam peel, so why the anger?
Re: Club-Lexus by Angrygoat: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Sheybi i told u ode b4. Ode. Once your engine overheats,just manage it highest 1 month and be planning to change engine. Overheating is an engine killer and mechanics go just chop u taya. Oyinbo wey ring am wey do everything from factory no stupid. Now who is at a loss. When ppl like me who have driven diff cars give una advice. Una go dey listen to fools on here cos dem sef wan chop. Ode. When you are buying new engine.shine your eyes and if dem fit give u direct steel radiator ,direct full steel radiator. Dont go and buy the one that is plastic and aluminium.
Buy direct steel. Full steel radiator.
Bimmarlykay:

After long conversation with him, he said the overheating worsened after the gasket got burnt and he changed it. Now the mechanics after trial and error are telling him to change engine.😶

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (140) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.