Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28793 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Dee60: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
How this help in ending the strike?

Her excellency can release N225million for the purchase of 2 cars for a public servant but when you need to release N200,000 to pay a professor for a job done then the country suddenly does not have money! That is why most professors drive soon-to-be-banned tokunbo cars!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: Fat, stupeed, ugly, thieving-liar .

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by jaymezzz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
What na!!!!....Must we like ur page
naijagut: pls like the new page and get ur free sms unit for all network

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=180738152113715&refid=5

pls like the new page and get ur free sms unit for all network

angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by mu2sa2: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is just the start- they want to introduce religion into everything.Next is 2015.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
T-val:

Mumu,, d flyers were not produced in d mosque, it was only shared in d mosque.
shocked shocked shocked
Oh the Minister is right after'all.
This dude just conceded.

Errm, are you among the contracted sharers? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASSU don't have the interest of the students @ hrt but their pocket.
They are using mosques now after they will use churches with thieving pasto-ticians!
God help this country...
Fani kayode now get ur itching fingers to work wink

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by paparazzi1987(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: see this schmuck who still thinks the earth is flat. From where you bow to worship your god, if a straight line is made round the earth you will end up facing ur butt. Let's face this issue nd forget religious fanaticism.

You should ask your catholic priest why they prosecute and crucify Galileo Galilei ...it was never in the Qur'an and Hadith that the earth is flat

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by mike404(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
kheart: Madam i m sorry 2 say dis bt wetin world bank see wey dey carry u?
YOUR PAST AND PRESENT GENERATIONS GO SCHOOL REACH AM

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Richiez(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okonjo needs to apologize for her careless statements in recent times
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Tval(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked shocked
Oh the Minister is right after'all.
This dude just conceded.

Errm, are you among the contracted sharers? cheesy
Oops ,,, I said dat according to wat was posted above.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Richiez(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Apologize to ASUU okonjo
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Kingspin(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
This media propagandas is like they have their list of target Ministers and public holders to pick and politicize at any little case. Billions of money is been chartered away every minutes in this country and the ones they 'cartels' want us to hear is the ones to release to the members of the public to buy. I dnt know who is a saint in this country. I always say we need a Nigerian Sownden more than Americas.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by phillip001(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/colorfor me,I don't let ths woman.]
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Italiano1: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why is this woman trying to instigate and foment trouble amongst Nigerians?

Just 2 weeks ago she made sure that a civil servant was sacked from his job just because he correctly highlighted her bias and shambolic management skills, now this despicable tribalist and fanatic is trying to cause religious tensions in Nigeria.

This woman has refused to listen to ASUU because she knows that none of her children and grand-children will ever attend a college/university in Nigeria

She should be sacked immediately.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by howfarwhatagwan: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mrs Okonjo-Iweala as you speak do you have any child enrolled in any Nigerian university? You guys continue to live extravagant lives while Nigerians suffer. I wonder how you guys are even able to face your counterparts from other countries especially those countries you are a million times richer than. You and your colleagues can start by giving up all the unnecessary allowances and benefits you currently enjoy I'm sure it will go a long way.

I don't blame you guys I blame us ( the masses) who have refused to rise up and boot all of you out of office. Stop seeking for sympathy and do your job and stop trying to turn this matter into a religious or political matter because it is not. Strike or no strike we all know the state of our universities.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by eminikansoso(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
if it is true let her show us the evidence. By the way how many moslims are in the ASUU compare to number of christians. This is same woman that said if the president did not increase the price of fuel during subsidy that nigeria economy will collapse. After the subsidy nko wetin happen. It is better for her to respect herself and face her work rather than adding to Nigeria problems.
Only God can judge us all. At her age and level, she is still believe gossip.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by MomohLawal: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pattey: Is she right? Is she wrong?

Me thinks it wud have been nice to give instances of when those flyers were distributed. . .

End Note: Someone/people that posted b4 me is/are already making this a tribal issue. . . Paranoia will soon kill U if care is not taken; stop seeing ghosts everywhere!

She have one of the flyer already as evidence.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Asabeq(f): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
You don't need to quote a lowlife with stark illiterate parents undecided

mike404: YOUR PAST AND PRESENT GENERATIONS GO SCHOOL REACH AM

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by PrinceJustice(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pattey: Is she right? Is she wrong?

Me thinks it wud have been nice to give instances of when those flyers were distributed. . .

End Note: Someone/people that posted b4 me is/are already making this a tribal issue. . . Paranoia will soon kill U if care is not taken; stop seeing ghosts everywhere!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okonjo Iweala is becoming one of the greatest burden to this nation!! What does she mean by "ASUU" distributing messages in mosques ASUU as a body is represented by an Exco. Did she see members of this Exco distributing the said pamphlets or some individual printed them on his own and decided to distribute them but she decides to lay the blame on circulation on ASUU because the strike and her name were mentioned in the message

This is an entirely new low for the minister!! And it is so typical of this govt. If they don't bring in tribal sentiment into every discourse, they tend to bring religion and we all know how volatile things could get when religion becomes a factor!!!

By the way, can we see a copy of the said pamphlet and perhaps video clip of them being distributed in "mosques"?? And why did she say mosques and "other places" Why did she find it relevant to mention "mosque" but unnecesary to mention the "other places"?? It goes to show what a malicious heart she's got and the motive of her saying what she said!!

Madam minister, this is very disappointing indeed!!
Those of us with discerning minds can never be swayed by such inciting statements as this. We know better.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by deebsman1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]
Abeg are u paid to write dis or ur just been f00lish, smh for u.
@d topic......why did she categorically mention mosque??....na only muslims dey ASUU or becuz na northerner muslim b d 1 leading ASUU @ dis moment in time, shyt

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oga bigot hw far? I know you are trying so hard to control your itching fingers inorder not to bring tribalism into this cuz that's your signature
Dayokanu aka italiano aka so many other monikers, how are you? grin

Italiano1: Why is this woman trying to instigate and foment trouble amongst Nigerians?

Just 2 weeks ago she made sure that a civil servant was sacked from his job just because he correctly highlighted her bias and shambolic management skills, now this despicable tribalist and fanatic is trying to cause religious tensions in Nigeria.

This woman has refused to listen to ASUU because she knows that none of her children and grand-children will ever attend a college/university in Nigeria

She should be sacked immediately.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by BrightCar: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Johnsinia: ASUU should be ban from Nigeria education. They are politicians.
LETS FACE THE TRUTH EVEN AS ASUU IS HOLDING TIGHT. CONDITION 1: IF FGN GIVES U 100% OF YOUR DEMAND, WILL YOU STOP SELLING MANUALS/HANDOUTS? 2) WILL YOU STOP COLLECTING BLOCKING? 3) WILL U STOP POST-JAMB? 4) WILL YOU STOP VICTIMIZING STUDENTS ESPECIALLY LADIES? 5) WILL YOU STOP ADMISSION RUNS? 6) WILL U GIVE THE RIGHT GRADE (1ST CLASS) TO DESERVING STUDENTS? IF ASUU AGREES TO THESE CONDITIONS, THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL PREVAIL ON FGN TO APPROVE 100% OF YOUR DEMANDS. IF U AGREE WITH THESE PROPOSALS CLICK LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
nero2face: Dear okonjo-iweala, am from the "east" and also a christian but I'll be de last person to agree with this ur claim, please dear minister, don't drag religion into this issue, its better u step aside if ur best isn't enough 4de resolving of this issue,...ASSU isn't a muslim organisation,..I wish u all de best...long live 9ja
Which east are you from? I pity you slopor.k. Your write up displayed your level of ignorance and folly.
You have no point here.
Do you know the implication of distributing pamphlets against someone in a mosque?
I know you are an APC MOSQUITO.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by dayo23(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
mike404: YOUR PAST AND PRESENT GENERATIONS GO SCHOOL REACH AM
MUST YOU ABUSE HIS FAMILY AND GENERATION, HE ONLY MAKES HIS OPINION KNOWN AND WAT IS SO BAD WITH THE STATEMENT? ABI SHE DEY FEED YOUR FAMILY, NONSENCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Richiez(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
freedom of association
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by deebsman1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dee60: How this help in ending the strike?

Her excellency can release N225million for the purchase of 2 cars for a public servant but when you need to release N200,000 to pay a professor for a job done then the country suddenly does not have money! That is why most professors drive soon-to-be-banned tokunbo cars!

God go bless u for dat comment bro.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by lazbay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
utumunta: Much as we know this to be true, the Minister should steer clear of negotiations with ASUU. She did not attend a Nigerian University and none of her kids are in a Nigerian University. She has no rights, whatsoever, to talk about ASUU or Nigerian Universities because she does not understand how it works, neither is she an affected parent.
She should concentrate on her ministry, before she plays into the hands of her detractors like the minister of aviation.
In my thinking, the FG should raise the bar, a bit, for ASUU and ensure close monitoring of the monies made available. ASUU, as usual is going to show themselves for the huge fraud they are, by embezzling the money. It is only then, that govt can weild whichever big stick they want over them and refuse to meet their demands. For now, ASUU would claim a saint until proven otherwise.
On a last note; SHAME on Nasir Faggea for his extreme disposition that is unbecoming of an informed mind.
Sometimes I'm ashamed of how bad our psyche as Nigerians have been & we can no longer know d right things anymore. I have read many comments on how ASUU is likely to embezzle funds released by govt. D vultures in govt are hapi to cage us into ds kind of infantile mentality & ignorance so dat they can get sympathy. For d records, every thinking mind, who knows how d Universities are run will know dat ASUU does not run University finances. D Bursar with d assistance of other staff who are non-members of ASUU do it. Pls let's get better informed. A lecturer can only control money from handouts if his school allows handout. But he has no access to d University cheque book.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by dayo23(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka: Okonjo Iweala is becoming one of the greatest burden to this nation!! What does she mean by "ASUU" distributing messages in mosques ASUU as a body is represented by an Exco. Did she see members of this Exco distributing the said pamphlets or some individual printed them on his own and decided to distribute them but she decides to lay the blame on circulation on ASUU because the strike and her name were mentioned in the message

This is an entirely new low for the minister!! And it is so typical of this govt. If they don't bring in tribal sentiment into every discourse, they tend to bring religion and we all know how volatile things could get when religion becomes a factor!!!

By the way, can we see a copy of the said pamphlet and perhaps video clip of them being distributed in "mosques"?? And why did she say mosques and "other places" Why did whe find it relevant to mention "mosque" but unnecesary to mention the "other places"?? It goes to show what a malicious heart she's got and the motive of her saying what she said!!

Madam minister, this is very disappointing indeed!!
Those of us with discerning minds can never be swayed by such inciting statements such as this. We know better.
IT A BIG SHAME THAT A MINISTER OF HER CLASS CAN MAKE SUCH STATEMENT! AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Samotology(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Richiez: This is taking a new dimension

I've nt seen anything new here, same old story upon it selves. ASUU/FG onye gbah oso, mpa ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / 5 Years No Admission: Depression Is Taking Over Me / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.