Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28788 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Kingspin(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Mrs Okonjo-Iweala as you speak do you have any child enrolled in any Nigerian university? You guys continue to live extravagant lives while Nigerians suffer. I wonder how you guys are even able to face your counterparts from other countries especially those countries you are a million times richer than. You and your colleagues can start by giving up all the unnecessary allowances and benefits you currently enjoy I'm sure it will go a long way.

I don't blame you guys I blame us ( the masses) who have refused to rise up and boot all of you out of office. Stop seeking for sympathy and do your job and stop trying to turn this matter into a religious or political matter because it is not. Strike or no strike we all know the state of our universities.
So states in Nigeria need more money too and for what to loot more and more. We are in a society of more money more proble. You think money is ASUU problem 'NO' it has gone beyond money. There are so many things that should be on the table like good management, accountability, sincerity and other things include money. I ask is there any place in the world were infrastructures are built overnite or at once not to talk about the entire state universities. I wonder what magic ASUU is trading on. Even a private building or biz grow overtime. The most important thing is to kick off the work. Rebrand Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka: Okonjo Iweala is becoming one of the greatest burden to this nation!! What does she mean by "ASUU" distributing messages in mosques ASUU as a body is represented by an Exco. Did she see members of this Exco distributing the said pamphlets or some individual printed them on his own and decided to distribute them but she decides to lay the blame on circulation on ASUU because the strike and her name were mentioned in the message

This is an entirely new low for the minister!! And it is so typical of this govt. If they don't bring in tribal sentiment into every discourse, they tend to bring religion and we all know how volatile things could get when religion becomes a factor!!!

By the way, can we see a copy of the said pamphlet and perhaps video clip of them being distributed in "mosques"?? And why did she say mosques and "other places" Why did whe find it relevant to mention "mosque" but unnecesary to mention the "other places"?? It goes to show what a malicious heart she's got and the motive of her saying what she said!!

Madam minister, this is very disappointing indeed!!
Those of us with discerning minds can never be swayed by such inciting statements such as this. We know better.

in ur deluded mind, u think somebody in the person of NOI will just open her mouth and talk without evidence? If u av been to the north, u will definitely know mosque and pamphlet sharing are synonimous. i can never doubt this report> just wait for election tym and see how they share anti-north candidate flyers in mosques, so if they took d ASUU matter into mosque i wont be suprised, wot u shuld be asking is why okonjo? is she d Minister of Education? so why are they alleging with her name?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by leonshom(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
See diz Illiterate cheesy
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Muslims and their lies[/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Utchgirl(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]
The tribalistic nature of the yorubas will neva allow them 2 see anything gud in any appoitment d igbos were given.lets stop decevin ourselves wit one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by 6cence: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blackmailing will not solve the ASUU strike.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by batstan(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
The Opium of the Masses. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by anataala: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
this woman is bastard, is it only muslim lectures on ASU strike, she is just an illiterate, otherwise she should know is a national issues

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Miner13: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
utumunta: Much as we know this to be true, the Minister should steer clear of negotiations with ASUU. She did not attend a Nigerian University and none of her kids are in a Nigerian University. She has no rights, whatsoever, to talk about ASUU or Nigerian Universities because she does not understand how it works, neither is she an affected parent.
She should concentrate on her ministry, before she plays into the hands of her detractors like the minister of aviation.
In my thinking, the FG should raise the bar, a bit, for ASUU and ensure close monitoring of the monies made available. ASUU, as usual is going to show themselves for the huge fraud they are, by embezzling the money. It is only then, that govt can weild whichever big stick they want over them and refuse to meet their demands. For now, ASUU would claim a saint until proven otherwise.
On a last note; SHAME on Nasir Faggea for his extreme disposition that is unbecoming of an informed mind.
d biggest part of dis shame is on u as a person. If u wish 2 knw d reason hia is it
if u're givin opportunity 2 av ur university educatn even in ghana i strongly bliv u'l cal 4 a party. Smh big idiot
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Sajio(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
braine: Its the one in mosques she saw? She should come on Twitter and Nairaland to see what people are really saying• Its not her fault or problem since her children are all lounging at Harvad•
in as much we blame ASUU/FG is not a yardstick for all dt insults on our Beloved minister...... Okonji is a pure Nigerian whom both parents are Professors.. Her father is also a member of ASUU! Her 3coursins are also @home suffering this whole exercise!! Irrespective of whom she's!! The heat is still on her cos she's also a MOTHER!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by victorazy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2013

Not all, my oga is not among
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by victorazy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
anataala: this woman is bastard, is it only muslim lectures on ASU strike, she is just an illiterate, otherwise she should know is a national issues
No be ur mama be bastad? grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
No! We the youth do not care about what these old people wants us to believe. We are more aware of their propaganda than they thought. Old people would always be old people, and youths would always be youths. Thank God for the internet.

That war mentality still lives with them, I won't be surprised if psychologically evaluated, most of our adults above 40 would test positive to post traumatic stress disorder following the war.

I do believe that a general test should be conducted among these old people and whoever test positive should be quarantined. Nonsense tribalistic bigots. Mtschweee

Starlett: STOP THIS! I urge my fellow NLanders to STOP this attempt to drag religion into every discourse on our National space! We the youth are increasingly getting more and more divided whil they steal us blind
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]
ode ni e
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Miner13: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
[size=20pt]ASUU, Stop deceiving yourselves. God is watching!

...WE KNOW ALL THESE THINGS

#PoliticizedPeople[/size]
i bliv u're a carpenter coz u dnt knw wat quality educatn is al abt. So u shud rather stop deceivin ursef
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by omenka(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
dayo23: IT A BIG SHAME THAT A MINISTER OF HER CLASS CAN MAKE SUCH STATEMENT! AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

Honestly I've always thought the woman is over hyped. People tend to give her way more credit than she deserves simply because of her educational background and her previous place of work. That she might have been a genius in school doesn't necessarily means she'd make a good administrator! And that she might have excelled internationally doesn't necessarily means she'd excel domestically.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by saved: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
What an innovative idea. Since Madam & kindergarten ruler had been using market women, women wing of fee dee fee &paid NANS to blackmail ASUU.Then, it is imperative that nobody has monopoly of cheap blackmail. Let ASUU print flyers for next sunday services to balance the equation. Wicked foreign certificate holders killing the future of the Nation. Barawo.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ennon92(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pheew!

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by himclfgud(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
IN FACT! grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by SwitnessA(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
This woman wit her pomo mouth. Hw u tk knw abi u go pray 4 mosque ni. angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Arysexy:

in ur deluded mind, u think somebody in the person of NOI will just open her mouth and talk without evidence? If u av been to the north, u will definitely know mosque and pamphlet sharing are synonimous. i can never doubt this report> just wait for election tym and see how they share anti-north candidate flyers in mosques, so if they took d ASUU matter into mosque i wont be suprised, wot u shuld be asking is why okonjo? is she d Minister of Education? so why are they alleging with her name?

So because she's NOI we should believe whatever she says hook, line, and sinker, without asking questions!!!!! Can one get any dumber than this

And to your last question. In case you are not aware, the ministry of finance is even more entangled in this than the education ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by mjizzie(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
certified baboon
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by SwitnessA(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dis woman wit her mouth lyk pomo grin. Hw u take knw abi u go d mosque go pray ni. angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by wengerjay(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
make she resign nw!Abi na by force she shd wrk for fed govt.Make she resign honourably abeg.
Dem go soon distribute more pamphlets for ILLUMINATTI Kingdom.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
nero2face: Dear okonjo-iweala, am from the "east" and also a christian but I'll be de last person to agree with this ur claim, please dear minister, don't drag religion into this issue, its better u step aside if ur best isn't enough 4de resolving of this issue,...ASSU isn't a muslim organisation,..I wish u all de best...long live 9ja

Yes I support you but we must ask ourselves if it's true flyers were distributed in the mosque containing lies/facts about a minister.

If flyers were actually distributed in the mosques, she shouldn't be blamed for bringing religion into it, but the distributors of the flyers, but if no flyers were distributed then she is guilty of said crime.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by jamst(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
the only message i have for ASUU & nans(university students) is to go out & protest for their right,take a look at egypt & see how students are fighting for their rights(whatever it may be) that is what is called COURAGE...In any responsible country,the govt dont take students for a ride,cos there will be backlashes & consequences again the govt.but in nigeria,students are afraid to protest & demand their right due to cowardice *smh*,i wonder what the future would be. (peace2all)
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Public figures to think twice b4 they say anything cos this country is too sensitive.

We have abandoned the theme of this msg jst becos she mentioned mosque. What of the other places,nobody cares to knw if its the churches.
As far as am concerned,ASUU will never get a dine from the FG except okonjo approves it. The earlier they knw Jona is jst a ceremony head,the earlier they go negotiating with Okonjo. So saying she shud stay off is nt an option.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2013

Arysexy:
in ur deluded mind, u think somebody in the person of
NOI will just open her mouth and talk without
evidence? If u av been to the north, u will definitely
know mosque and pamphlet sharing are synonimous. i
can never doubt this report> just wait for election tym
and see how they share anti-north candidate flyers in
mosques, so if they took d ASUU matter into mosque i
wont be suprised, wot u shuld be asking is why
okonjo? is she d Minister of Education? so why are
they alleging with her name?

omenka:

So because she's NOI we should believe whatever she says hook, line, and sinker, without asking questions!!!!! Can one get any dumber than this

And to your last question. In case you are not aware, the ministry of finance is even more entangled in this than the education ministry.

Funny!!!

For someone reading your post with an open mind(me), you didn't disprove Arysexy's claim, you only went about beating around the bush, and some people actually liked ur comment.

1. Are pamphlets distributed at mosques in the North?

2. Is it unthinkable for pamphlets (like the one NOI talked about ) to be distributed in mosques?

3. Are pamphlets distributed in mosques to incite hate (anti - christians, anti south , anti-APC etc).

Pls no beating around the bush!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013

Arysexy:
in ur deluded mind, u think somebody in the person of
NOI will just open her mouth and talk without
evidence? If u av been to the north, u will definitely
know mosque and pamphlet sharing are synonimous. i
can never doubt this report> just wait for election tym
and see how they share anti-north candidate flyers in
mosques, so if they took d ASUU matter into mosque i
wont be suprised, wot u shuld be asking is why
okonjo? is she d Minister of Education? so why are
they alleging with her name?

omenka:

Funny!!!

For someone reading your post with an open mind(me), you didn't disprove Arysexy's claim, you only went about beating around the bush, and some people actually liked ur comment.

1. Are pamphlets distributed at mosques in the North?

2. Is it unthinkable for pamphlets (like the one NOI talked about ) to be distributed in mosques?

3. Are pamphlets distributed in mosques to incite hate (anti - christians, anti south , anti-APC etc).

Pls no beating around the bush!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ddeola: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sharraapppp Ngozi ! God will judge all of you. Is that how the Americans run Harvard University ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Italiano1: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
ddeola: Sharraapppp Ngozi ! God will judge all of you. Is that how the Americans run Harvard University ?

Very evil woman. Can she try all these nonsense at the World Bank? Of course not!

She has secured the future of her children and doesnt care if Nigerian Universities are shut for the next 2 years- wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by BetaThings: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: see this schmuck who still thinks the earth is flat. From where you bow to worship your god, if a straight line is made round the earth you will end up facing ur butt. Let's face this issue nd forget religious fanaticism.
Jesus also bowed to worship God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.