Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28774 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
saved: What an innovative idea. Since Madam & kindergarten ruler had been using market women, women wing of fee dee fee &paid NANS to blackmail ASUU.Then, it is imperative that nobody has monopoly of cheap blackmail. Let ASUU print flyers for next sunday services to balance the equation. Wicked foreign certificate holders killing the future of the Nation. Barawo.

Oh Shit!! The kind of comments I see here Gosh!!!

So anybody that protest against ASUU is/was paid by FG? Do you think everyone supports ASUU? If you read well(news) even on nairaland you will find out, a lot of people are for and against ASUU.

I'm not saying FG or ASUU didn’t pay people to protest - no one has monopoly of that.

In case you didn't know, I'M AGAINST ASSU STRIKE.
even though I'll benefit from the money if given ASUU.

N. B. I'm just an ordinary Nigeria who sat down and made my opinion based on what I know , I never follow bandwagon and I never allow hate cloud my judgement

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ladenz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy: If what she says is true(Which i have a strong feeling can happen in the north) it is a very wrong approach by ASUU , But in other words, it can be a plot orcheaster by few people as well, everything is possible in the country.

Orchy gini? cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ladenz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
anataala: this woman is bastard, is it only muslim lectures on ASU strike, she is just an illiterate, otherwise she should know is a national issues

hmmmmmmmmm. i comment my reserve
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Funny!!!

For someone reading your post with an open mind(me), you didn't disprove Arysexy's claim, you only went about beating around the bush, and some people actually liked ur comment.

1. Are pamphlets distributed at mosques in the North?

2. Is it unthinkable for pamphlets (like the one NOI talked about ) to be distributed in mosques?

3. Are pamphlets distributed in mosques to incite hate (anti - christians, anti south , anti-APC etc).

Pls no beating around the bush!

@ 3!!! That is exactly the purpose of Ngozi's statement!!! To deceive people into believing it is a "we against them" thing!! Such a pity people like yourself are already taking the bait! I fear for the future of this country!!

You ask if pamphlets are not distributed in mosques. Very funny. Who distributes pamphlets more than churches And if the said pamphlets were distributed and she deems it necessary to bring it to the notice of the public, isn't it equally necessary that she provided evidence to back up her claim?? Or as the poster I initially responded to said, do we accept all she has said without question because the is NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
Last time I checked, there is only ONE entity we can't question and that is God. He bears different names but I've never seen or heard anyone call Him "Ngozi"!!

That been said, can the minister prove ASUU is behind the purported act

Cast sentiments aside judge events based on their merits. Why has everything in this administration been about Muslims Vs Christians or North Vs South?? This is so sickening!! And to think a respected minister such as Ngozi could blatantly promote such division is really appalling!

These agents of doom keep pushing Nigeria to the brink but when sh1t finally hits the fan, they'd be the first to hop on the next plane out of the country and leave innocents to bear the brunt of their atrocities!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by hercules07: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
What is wrong in distributing pamphlets in mosques about the minister, I am still at a loss why people are annoyed, ASUU members are aggrieved, they have gone to sensitize people, c'est finis, if the content of the pamphlet is libelous, she should sue, if not, she should plead her case with Nigerians. I would have preferred Oby as Finance Minister than Okonjo-Iweala, she is turning into another Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by docsholz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Truth be told she's fond of making very rash and insensitive remarks, I think she's finding it hard to adjust to d fact that she's no longer in the world bank and I personally believe she's power drunk and severely over-hyped, sometimes I wonder who d president of this cesspool called Nigeria is between NOI and GEJ
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thanx for telling us what u call ur mum every morning.
anataala: this woman is bastard, is it only muslim lectures on ASU strike, she is just an illiterate, otherwise she should know is a national issues
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by mrperfect(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerians should work towards ending this strike, is no longer healthy one.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by curtain: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
NIGERIAN MUSLIMS AND THERE NEGATIVE HABIT OF DISTRIBUTING PAMPHLETS IN MOSQUES TO CONSPIRE AGAINST PERCIVED EMEMIES. AM NOT SUPRISED, I GUESS THIS TIME AROUND THEY TOOK ON THE WRONG PERSON, A SMART IGBO WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER........... BY THE WAY AM NOT EXPECTING ASUU TO CALL-OFF ESPECIALLY THE NORTHERN LAZY LECTURERS THAT DONT VALUE EDUCATION.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ochukoccna: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka:

@ 3!!! That is exactly the purpose of Ngozi's statement!!! To deceive people into believing it is a "we against them" thing!! Such a pity people like yourself are already taking the bait! I fear for the future of this country!!

You ask if pamphlets are not distributed in mosques. Very funny. Who distributes pamphlets more than churches And if the said pamphlets were distributed and she deems it necessary to bring it to the notice of the public, isn't it equally necessary that she provided evidence to back up her claim?? Or as the poster I initially responded to said, do we accept all she has said without question because the is NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
Last time I checked, there is only ONE entity we can't question and that is God. He bears different names but I've never seen or heard anyone call Him "Ngozi"!!

That been said, can the minister prove ASUU is behind the purported act

Cast sentiments aside judge events based on their merits. Why has everything in this administration been about Muslims Vs Christians or North Vs South?? This is so sickening!! And to think a respected minister such as Ngozi could blatantly promote such division is really appalling!

These agents of doom keep pushing Nigeria to the brink but when sh1t finally hits the fan, they'd be the first to hop on the next plane out of the country and leave innocents to bear the brunt of their atrocities!!
I agree with you whole heartedly
In a nation riven by tribal and religious sensitivities, NOI's statement is a very callous statement to make
Especially seeing she swore an oath to uphold the unity of the country
If she was a member of Aka Ikenga or one of the numerous ethnocentric groups which litter Nigeria one would permit this statement
Yet one is not surprised for this is the very hallmark of the GEJ presidency, WE AGAINST THEM-DIVIDE AND RULE attitude
He [GEJ] is just fulfilling his destiny to balkanise Nigeria and bankrupt it, after all we are hearing the issues the federation account is having.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU members re fools bringing religion into this
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Detopcitizen(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU is greed and selfish.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Muslims and their lies[/size]

F0UCK U A BILLION TIMES OVER. TELL ME WHICH RELIGION THATS PERFECT

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
This woman must be a derelict imbec+l!

How did she know ASUU is distributing fliers in mosques? GEJ and his band of loonies are pushing this country to wall, the use of religion to blackmail opponents can be used both ways! This western puppet seeks to destroy this country, first she and baba iyabo sold major govt. Owned properties for peanuts to themselves and cronies, now she wants to ignite religious crisis and then flee back to the world bank to continue her job! God will surely dispose those who want to destroy this country!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by ericgold(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: Fat, stupeed, ugly, thieving-liar .
u forgot to mention short!![s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
peppy luv: Thanx for telling us what u call ur mum every morning.

u so stewpid
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by keyke(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
this shows hw little u tink. No offense pls
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by idris4r83(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
u r a goat
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Slimmos(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okonjo...wat do u expect from d followers of Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Drzak(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU strike is taking another dimension !!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Slimmos: Okonjo...wat do u expect from d followers of Mohammed?
blackmail,lies and jehad

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Leksean(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
1st on d list of mumu's
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by sonickay(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nice move, its high time they did so; FG had been employing subtle means of propaganda. Ride on ASUU!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by eguityjustice(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
nero2face: Dear okonjo-iweala, am from the "east" and also a christian but I'll be de last person to agree with this ur claim, please dear minister, don't drag religion into this issue, its better u step aside if ur best isn't enough 4de resolving of this issue,...ASSU isn't a muslim organisation,..I wish u all de best...long live 9ja
you are not from the east. you are a muslem. stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Fadenitan(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
What is next,all dis muslim pple that are troubling d whole world with their so called religion & attitude.My question, what next?. OUR GOD PASS THEM.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by eightsin(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU n FG matter don tire.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
May God help us all!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wow! shocked so u call ur mum a stewpid woman...cooool cool
sanniemoe:

u so stewpid
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jihad-north
Blackmail and lies-west!

VICTORCIZA: blackmail,lies and jehad

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by nagoma(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Yes I support you but we must ask ourselves if it's true flyers were distributed in the mosque containing lies/facts about a minister.

If flyers were actually distributed in the mosques, she shouldn't be blamed for bringing religion into it, but the distributors of the flyers, but if no flyers were distributed then she is guilty of said crime.

Unfortunately we have gullible people like you for the tyrannical government to recruit using the only two cards they depend on ;

1. Religion
2. Ethnicity

When did ASUU become a nmuslim organization? I'm sure there are , by far , more Christian than Muslims in the membership of ASUU.
When the writer said mosque and other places, why were the other places not named? Could they be markets, motor parks and the street? Could they be churches? Are the students out of school and losing their education only muslims?These mischivious people have sworn not to allow us common people to respect each other. They want us to do their fighting for them while they continue looting the treasury.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Describing ur momma for us huh? wink

ericgold: u forgot to mention short!![s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions / . / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.