Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28789 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by BetaThings: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
omenka:

@ 3!!! That is exactly the purpose of Ngozi's statement!!! To deceive people into believing it is a "we against them" thing!! Such a pity people like yourself are already taking the bait! I fear for the future of this country!!

You ask if pamphlets are not distributed in mosques. Very funny. Who distributes pamphlets more than churches
At eateries, under car windscreen wipers, inside buses, on the streets, Churches always distribute pamphlets
Yet we are told

omenka:
And if the said pamphlets were distributed and she deems it necessary to bring it to the notice of the public, isn't it equally necessary that she provided evidence to back up her claim?? Or as the poster I initially responded to said, do we accept all she has said without question because the is NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
Last time I checked, there is only ONE entity we can't question and that is God. He bears different names but I've never seen or heard anyone call Him "Ngozi"!!

That been said, can the minister prove ASUU is behind the purported act

Cast sentiments aside judge events based on their merits. Why has everything in this administration been about Muslims Vs Christians or North Vs South?? This is so sickening!! And to think a respected minister such as Ngozi could blatantly promote such division is really appalling!

These agents of doom keep pushing Nigeria to the brink but when sh1t finally hits the fan, they'd be the first to hop on the next plane out of the country and leave innocents to bear the brunt of their atrocities!!
What we have always been told is that the South is more educated than the North so there are likely to be more Southern members of ASUU than those from the North

BTW last week ASUU members in the SE wanted to protest on the street but were prevented by the police
So why would ASUU appropriate this battle as a Northern Muslim thing

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by dammytosh: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

they succeed in their attack to get Princess Stella Oduah to resign.
[/size]

You are a disgrace to this generation. In as much as I love the Finance minister and i am sure her approach on this matter is in the long term interest of Nigeria.

I am however appalled by you bringing that incompetent and corrupt name with an infusion of a tribal sentiment. The most amazing part is that as the time I am typing this response, 8 blind low lifers have already clicked the like button. So pathetic for all of you
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Coolboi05(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Muslims and their lies[/size]
yeah U knw oll ASUU members nd leaders ar muslims...4ul..
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by oladeleluqman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
silence z d best answer 4 a FOOL!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by oladeleluqman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
silence z d best answer 4 a FOOL! IDIOT.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by olanB: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Madam okonjo. If you know that you cannot be of help why. Adding to it

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by curtain: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
72 VIRGINS IN MIND!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by hikmoj(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
u don smok ur marihuana again?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by marcusagrippa(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
cjrane: [size=18pt]Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the next Igbo Minister on yorubas' list if

[/size]
Akindanidani ode alainironu

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by peruso: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
I keep questioning myself as to the origin of this Yoruba and Igbo hatred.?? undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Bitojoe(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
I pity this nation.ASUU are just fighting for their selfish interest not for the students.upon all the money they have been collecting from the federal government,how many public school in Nigeria have standard library,laboratory,good hostel with toilet? .may God make life hard for this so call corrupt leaders and their generation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by shamson: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2013
I wonder oooo why all this lies.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2013
peppy luv: Wow! shocked so u call ur mum a stewpid woman...cooool cool

I call my mum goddessa. A queen with pride and dignity unlike U that's got none of that. A loose mouth and a loose pousy. Biatch,U need to re-examine yourself and stop acting like a wh0re... if ur loose mum had trained U well enough, U would know how wrong it is to drag royalty like my mum in a "chatversation" with a peasant like U...
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by tunde1200(m): 2:05am On Oct 23, 2013
kheart: Madam i m sorry 2 say dis bt wetin world bank see wey dey carry u?

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by tunde1200(m): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Bitojoe: I pity this nation.ASUU are just fighting for their selfish interest not for the students.upon all the money they have been collecting from the federal government,how many public school in Nigeria have standard library,laboratory,good hostel with toilet? .may God make life hard for this so call corrupt leaders and their generation.

Really?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by filebe777: 3:36am On Oct 23, 2013
kheart: Madam i m sorry 2 say dis bt wetin world bank see wey dey carry u?

The white folks pick the dumbest africans to represent africa and african countries.This has been proving over time.
The leaders they pick for you work with their script not what africans want.
Be wary on these kind of leaders(from president to ministers to foreign representatives to religious leaders),they are everywhere in black africa nothing good comes out of them.
They are zombies with white masters.(The whites have worked on their minds so seriously that they believe if the formular is not coming from the textbook/script of the whiteman,there is nothing good about it.This is very dangerous for black africa.
If we can break this yoke,black africa will rise.

They come with IMF borrowing,they tell you what to do with your economy,what to do with your resources etc all what the black zombies say is 'yes sir'. These black zombies don't ask questions and can't think on their own,they will always lay claim to the prestigious instituition where they got zombified,they wil fight their wars with pen and give U̶̲̥̅̊ outrageous figures to show your economy his bouyant,(when we ask questions)where as in physical(body/human/Nigerian/environment) the economy is worse.we are hungry peasant.

We know them when we see them.Do ur research on black african leaders,U̶̲̥̅̊ will see how zombied they were/are(fela is also my witness)
Africa has been polluted with black zombies=white stooge.
It is the joy of the white man to see the likes of okonjo-iweala,Gowon,obansanjo,jonathan etc at the elms of affairs.

There are two types of black zombies
A)outright zombie ,the likes of Gowon an Obj
B)educated zombie ,the likes of okonjo-iweala and jonathan

A subdivision of the zombies is Religious zombie,we will talk about it some other time.(It is a deadly zombie because it includes wiping out the whole brain memory-brainwashing and installing viral-information,deadlier than trojan but = A-bomb.

The difference btw the two is that outright zombie think he knows but he doesn't know anything,where as an educated zombie has willingly gone to school only to be zombified unconciously with his/her legitimacy.
The later is the more dangerous because they can talk about everything in their discipline according to the books and formular written by the whiteman.but in reality,deep-thinking,creativity and delivering to their people is a very hard chore.

So,my brother/sister,it is fashionable for the whiteman to pick either of these zombie=stooge to rule black africa,what black africa really needs is leaders who can decode these formulas,leaders whose paramount agenda is to W̶̲̥̅̊Φя̲k out ways/formulae that soothe african hurdles when it arises,not all these garbage zombified idiots that call themselves leaders/president/ministers etc whichever name.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by lazbay(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Doctors to FG: Pay our salaries, upgrade hospitals. PUNCH, 23-10-2013
Reason: the striking doctors are insisting that the Federal Government must fufill all their needs before they return to work. They want the immediate resolution of all issues, particularly the ones bordering on the provision of facilities in hospitals and their salaries.

According to the Vice-President of the National Association of Resident Doctors, Dr. Harrison Okowa, the non-payment of salaries is taking a toll on their welfare and training.

Okowa, who noted that the decision to abstain from work was a painful one, said their continued working without pay could endanger the lives of their patients.

He said, “More than 70 per cent of resident doctors in teaching hospitals in the country have not been paid for the past five or six months. We are the ones transporting and feeding ourselves, paying for the courses we need. We are saying, pay us our salaries that we have worked for, we are not asking for an increment in salaries, we cannot continue to treat patients, perform surgeries, and do day and night shifts — seven days in a row on a hungry stomach.

“Before we embarked on this strike, we had gone to meet with the government officials in Abuja several times. In fact, we explored all means of logic and lobbying to seek a solution to it, but we did not get any response. We gave an ultimatum several times. They did not budge.”

TO THOSE OF U BLAMING ASUU, ARE YOU GOING TO BLAME THE DOCTORS TOO? I THINK NIGERIANS SHOULD WAKE UP AND CONDEMN THE INSENSITIVITY OF THIS GOVT.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by omoredia: 5:46am On Oct 23, 2013
nero2face: Dear okonjo-iweala, am from the "east" and also a christian but I'll be de last person to agree with this ur claim, please dear minister, don't drag religion into this issue, its better u step aside if ur best isn't enough 4de resolving of this issue,...ASSU isn't a muslim organisation,..I wish u all de best...long live 9ja

What do u know? Muslims are the dumbest species ever! Look at them all over the world
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2013
cant you act mature if though you not....most you be too stupid,,,,once you see religious talks all you do is take sides cant you think.....
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by davesndy: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2013
whenever these people want to get away with anything, they just drag religion or tribe into it and then gullible Nigerians just start fighting each other forgetting the issue at hand. I tell you this method works all the time! and mind you its not limited to only government even political parties whether opposition or ruling. we need to wake up in this country. these jokes are no longer funny

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Lumyboi(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Tho m nt a muslim, u r a f*ol for sayin this. Use ur head! Ode. Fools lik u bliv diz politician woman ba? Al her pikin don finish frm harvard na, so she fit open her mouth tlk anytin
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by maimunat: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2013
I can see clearly that the GEJ goverment will be the most disastrous the nation will ever produce.
They want to transfer their incompetence again.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Lumyboi(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2013
curtain: NIGERIAN MUSLIMS AND THERE NEGATIVE HABIT OF DISTRIBUTING PAMPHLETS IN MOSQUES TO CONSPIRE AGAINST PERCIVED EMEMIES. AM NOT SUPRISED, I GUESS THIS TIME AROUND THEY TOOK ON THE WRONG PERSON, A SMART IGBO WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER........... BY THE WAY AM NOT EXPECTING ASUU TO CALL-OFF ESPECIALLY THE NORTHERN LAZY LECTURERS THAT DONT VALUE EDUCATION.
One of d illiterates ASUU is fightin for. Ur tnkin says it al. Sori curtain
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by keyke(f): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2013
omoredia:

What do u know? Muslims are the dumbest species ever! Look at them all over the world
hmmmmmn, m really disappointed in you, m sure u re a christian and good christians dont tink d way u tink. U've let hatred consume you 2 d extent of nt seein anytin good in islam, i read d bible and quran alot, if pple really follows wats in dose two great books; d world will b very peaceful.
Note: wen u re dealin wit pple, dont b bias pls. Even som1 is bad, try 2 c d good side of dat person, cos dats d only way we can follow d word of God which says "love ur neighbour as urself"
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by LeStylo: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2013
The stupidity called Media sensationalism should STOP. What has Muslims or mosques got to do with ASUU for crying out loud?

To make matters worse, this generation does not read nor reason! Pah!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by smutlinz: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2013

[/size]

foolish!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Wow! shocked so ur momma also got a loose mouth and vag ina! Nice 1 kp it coming! And don't forget to tell us hw many of ur sisters have been molested by nna gi,u knw its ur culture wink

*i didn't quote sanniemoe but anataala and u choose to answer which means that's ur other moniker.bas tard kp it coming!*

sanniemoe:

I call my mum goddessa. A queen with pride and dignity unlike U that's got none of that. A loose mouth and a loose pousy. Biatch,U need to re-examine yourself and stop acting like a wh0re... if ur loose mum had trained U well enough, U would know how wrong it is to drag royalty like my mum in a "chatversation" with a peasant like U...
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by suleiman16(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Than God i made it to frontpage,
thank u MTN 4 beleiving in me
My MODEM/phone 4 always being there
The mode 4 d wonderful job
Finally fellow Nairaland 4 ur time on this thread.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by michealade(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
peppy luv: Wow! shocked so ur momma also got a loose mouth and vag ina! Nice 1 kp it coming! And don't forget to tell us hw many of ur sisters have been molested by nna gi,u knw its ur culture wink

*i didn't quote sanniemoe but anataala and u choose to answer which means that's ur other moniker.bas tard kp it coming!*

are u guys alright at all...If u peeps insultin ur parents are,m sure u guys just wrote jamb...i hate it wen nigertians act like dis
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
peruso: I keep questioning myself as to the origin of this Yoruba and Igbo hatred.?? undecided
In d year 1966 AD, dem don born u dat time?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by rhames(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Well thank God that the minister did not say that ASUU distributed pamphlets to Boko Haram. It is evident that the minister is loosing steam and touch with the reality on ground. I am always of the opinion that these Bretton Woods people have only one Mission in this country: to destroy or disintegrate it with the economic policies that dont work here. Other economies are asking their people to buckle up for another round of recession and she is the only one that is painting a rosy picture of her country, despite acute joblessness, economic inactivity. She is, in my opinion, becoming very senile.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by SORTER: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
What is this thing saying...
kolawaxxy: see this schmuck who still thinks the earth is flat. From where you bow to worship your god, if a straight line is made round the earth you will end up facing ur butt. Let's face this issue nd forget religious fanaticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] / Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.