Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques (28790 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASSU Distributing Pamphlets Abusing Me In Mosques -okonjo / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by curtain: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
SORTER: What is this thing saying...
he said that the shape of the earth is spherical, so people should stop the self illusion of facing and bowing in one direction in prayers, cos ur butt is also facing the same direction.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques by Infoman51: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
curtain: he said that the shape of the earth is spherical, so people should stop the self illusion of facing and bowing in one direction in prayers, cos ur butt is also facing the same direction.
Muslims facing one direction when praying doesnt mean muslims in olden days have wrong impression that the earth is flat but on a contrary Quran had already testified that the earth is spherical.The reason muslims facing one direction is to create the unity of worship of only one God(ALLAH). The blunder that the earth is flat is found in the bible, if you need the evidences am ready to expose your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.