Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (5769 Views)

Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Bayelsa Community Marks "Day Of Resistance" Against Biafran Soldiers / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by faithynuvo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jonathan and his follow should bow their head in a shame forever and ever

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by LajaLaba: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Please how did you get any scent of tribalism from my post?! A picture of a Fake Doctor advising Nigerians to beware of him is now tribal to you abi?! Ebi like say you get Tribal mark for brain..

Na wah for you o!! And you wonder why JAMB refers to you as Customer.. angry
We all know what u are up to...I can feel your stench all over the threads....See this is not the time for a childish display....The boys are not smiling sad
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by quality01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
dadicvila: SHUT UP YOUR STINKING MOUTH...I am a bayelsan and an Ijaw man too,the world should and must know what our leaders are doing to us,what is in yenagoa to show for the trillions of Naira that have been coming into our state since its creation??have they been able to complete the 500bed hospital since 2002?I wish I can lay my hands on you,I will slap you till your cheeks bleed
May God bless you. A friend of my visited bayelsa state and weep for the people living standard. In some places no electricity, mud houses, bad road, scarcity of water cause the water mixed with oil. truly i expect them to stand up and confront their so called leaders.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by faithynuvo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jonathan and his follower should bow their heads in a shame forever and ever.e.g Apkabio,imoke,hill wook head wike,etc

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by saintNinoBran(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nawaooooooooo, up till now in Nija some places have no medical center and we are busy parading our self as giant of Africa with 3 years of age.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ijawcitizen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Amaechi built 1 school and 1 Healthcare center (minimum) in every LGA in Rivers State... #Verify..
We are not talking of health care centers in "EVERY LGA" here. There are at least Three large health care facilities in Yenagoa LGa as we speak.

There are health care facilities in every LGA in Bayelsa too. What the OP is bringing up here is the absence of a health care facility in A COMMUNITY.

You use Amaechi as a benchmark, did Amaechi build Health Care Facilities IN EVERY COMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE?

All you haters commenting here, did your governors build health care centers in every community in your state? The Yenagoa LGA we talking about has more health care centers than 90% of LGAs in Nigeria.

As for that guy claiming to come from Bayelsa, I pity you. That is how we know people who are faking. Nobody asked you if you're from Bayelsa in the first place, so why the rush? If you even have the slightest idea of who I am, you'd regret every of your misguilded comment.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by mrperfect(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria ought to have passed this stage of life, what is going on?
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by nairaman66(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pukkah: The total revenue to Bayelsa in 14 years, assuming an average of N8billion per month, comes to a staggering figure of N1.3trillion!!! Even if we back out recurrent expenditure, can the previous and current leaders of that state of about 2million people tell us what is on ground as a representation of these huge funds?

This figure is off the cuff and I challenge those who have the time or the detailed information to provide a more accurate one.

Go to Yenagoa and most of the decent houses you see belong to former and present officials of government!!!

Is this not man's inhumanity to man?

Seconded!! Militants, Bunkers and Political Figureheads do own all of the decent houses over there!
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by obinoral(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
No wonder ASUU and resident doctors are still on strike. Listening to dagrin 'mo lenu bi popopopo'
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by MrAboki: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: We are not talking of health care centers in "EVERY LGA" here. There are at least Three large health care facilities in Yenagoa LGa as we speak.

There are health care facilities in every LGA in Bayelsa too. What the OP is bringing up here is the absence of a health care facility in A COMMUNITY.

You use Amaechi as a benchmark, did Amaechi build Health Care Facilities IN EVERY COMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE?

All you haters commenting here, did your governors build health care centers in every community in your state? The Yenagoa LGA we talking about has more health care centers than 90% of LGAs in Nigeria.

As for that guy claiming to come from Bayelsa, I pity you. That is how we know people who are faking. Nobody asked you if you're from Bayelsa in the first place, so why the rush? If you even have the slightest idea of who I am, you'd regret every of your misguilded comment.

Aboy!! No Violence..

Okay! for the purpose of understanding you, whats the difference between 'Healthcare facility' & 'Health centres' & 'Hospitals'... No vex o!!

Once more.. 'No Violence'.. grin
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by meforyou1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
hope they have chemist shaa. if not, i can ask emeka or okoro to go and open medicine store there

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by ijawcitizen(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Aboy!! No Violence..

Okay! for the purpose of understanding you, whats the difference between 'Healthcare facility' & 'Health centres' & 'Hospitals'... No vex o!!

Once more.. 'No Violence'.. grin
Shame on you, you can't even understand english, how can you then understand comprehension?
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by MrAboki: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Shame on you, you can't even understand english, how can you then understand comprehension?

You dey vex o!!

I agree say I dey shame.. But abeg, hep your guy explain the difference give me.. Tanks!
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by obinoral(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fire fire in our country country give us plenty water make we quench the fire. Showkey u are prophet ooooooo.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by BlueMagic2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
I thot Jonathan was from Bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
mobilise what? A protest? Peaceful abi the one a trigger happy over ganjad policeman would pull the trigger accidentally? What protest osanobua? Without something as fundamental as a health centre, how would his life be secure during and after the protest?
ibeg, forget the peaceful protest mobilisation, clamour that this thread should gain frontpage coverage and iPUNCH feature it, I bet you before the end of the year, health centres will spring up in your communities. Thats how we get things done these days

at this time he is ' Ijaw. The possibilities? - Jonathan has scheduled their case to 2015. 2. they could have people who share APC ideas among them. 3. the agreement they had to make such provision is with the past administration, which required new agreement. may be government thought since they already know herbal treatment, therefore no need of health care facilities. is this the definition of fresh air? see : charity begins at home.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
KnowAll: The commuinty is even an ear-shot of d capital. According to d report it is within d Yenogoa LG Area, obviously something is very seriously wrong with d so called leaders of that state including Mr President.

one of the fresh & fresher air things. the white man that donated church for Jonathan should have been directed by Gej to donate health centre to the community.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Pukkah: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: We are not talking of health care centers in "EVERY LGA" here. There are at least Three large health care facilities in Yenagoa LGa as we speak.

Are you sure of this: that only about 77 LGAs (10% of 774) has more than 3 health care facilities?

I deduced this from what you wrote (quoted above).
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
'Community Healthcare' at a very basic level is not very difficult to execute. Inefficiency is often standard, but better than total absence of. It's appalling, and embarrassing. The community itself needs to react, as it can never be wrong or have its opinions slated.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Pukkah: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013

I really don't see what you're trying to defend. This matter is as clear as daylight.

The questions are:

1. Do those people deserve to be without a health care facility?

2. Can the state or could the state have afforded to put a health care centre in every community in Bayelsa, considering the state's resources and low population?

3. Are the 'three large health care facilities in Yenagoa LGA' enough to handle the health needs of the people there?

4. Do the people of Obogolo deserve the following:

Pukkah:
“We do not have any health centres and the town hall, which they use at times, is not functional. When you are ill, you are on your own. Those who can afford it, go to the Federal Medical Centre in Yenagoa, which is quite some distance from Obogolo.”
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Pukkah: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen:

Any need for the bolded part? The matter at hand is so simple and does not need anyone to threaten the other.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
cashkid vs boko: y is dis thread evn on d fp self

it's because of hypocrites just as you are one of them.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pukkah:

Any need for the bolded part? The matter at hand is so simple and does not need anyone to threaten the other.

That's how people of ijaw citizens like threatened this people for years until it reached unbearable stage. They collected billions and pocketed it, telling the people to find their levels.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Olaolufred(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
FRESH IYA(SUFFERING).
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Symphony007: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Spread the word folks. Rivers state= 250 model primary and secondary schools and 150 healthcare centers and counting.

Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
dadicvila: SHUT UP YOUR STINKING MOUTH...I am a bayelsan and an Ijaw man too,the world should and must know what our leaders are doing to us,what is in yenagoa to show for the trillions of Naira that have been coming into our state since its creation??have they been able to complete the 500bed hospital since 2002?I wish I can lay my hands on you,I will slap you till your cheeks bleed

best sincere liberated quote of the day.
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ategun Abosi!
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by debbleopto: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Olaolufred: FRESH IYA(SUFFERING).

best translation of the day
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Shame on you, you can't even understand english, how can you then understand comprehension?
Y nt blame Apc 4 this community woe
Re: Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre by emmalexabl(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
DEMOCRACY INDEED...sometimes.,i wonder if we are really practising democracy in this country. angry
Govt. for the people and yet such stories are heard in this millenium.. cry
yet they say aims of millenium development goals would have been achievied by 2015..rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floating City Witnessed By Hundred Of Villagers In Bauchi State (pics) / Why Do Yorubas Show Strangers Wrong Way When They Ask For Direction / RMAFC Wants VAT Increased To 7.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.