Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Duties Of Guys In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duties Of Guys In A Relationship (800 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by fashionale(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm in a relationship with this girl, I call her every morning, afternoon nd night, send her airtime, take her to lunch. Infact, I've always love and care for her, bt she still makes me feel I'm not doin enough. Plz I want to know from my fellow NLs, the duties of a guy in a relationship.
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by ITbomb(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
That is the most polite way of telling you that you have not been performing well in bed.
make her scream
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by Zukoslim(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Duty no1...luv her
duty no2...care 4 her
duty no3...kall her 24/7
duty no4...make her scream in bed
duty no5...gv her MONEY Duty no6 to 10...repeat duty no5 alwayz,no stopin
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by 25omega(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITbomb: That is the most polite way of telling you that you have not been performing well in bed.
make her scream
grin grin grin

your duties getting back to the question is to support each other emotionally, financially, spiritually etc it should never be one sided. yes men chase women and work hard to have enough confidence to get the woman we want but what is she bringing to the table besides an empty stomach, whats between her legs and a begging hand. someone loves more in a relationship and its usually on a 60/40 ratio where the it goes back and for but in your case it's 80/20 which means you are either pnssy whipped or you are too afraid to be alone.

1 Like

Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by ITbomb(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
25omega: grin grin grin

your duties getting back to the question is to support each other emotionally, financially, spiritually etc it should never be one sided. yes men chase women and work hard to have enough confidence to get the woman we want but what is she bringing to the table besides an empty stomach, whats between her legs and a begging hand. someone loves more in a relationship and its usually on a 60/40 ratio where the it goes back and for but in your case it's 80/20 which means you are either pnssy whipped or you are too afraid to be alone.
Your next bottle is on me.
And they get the effrontery to say a man is not doing enough.
@OP the only reason I could see from her statement is that she is comparing you to someone else, not necessarily a competitor, could be how her gf is treated by her bf, instead of to be of value to her man
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
fashionale: I'm in a relationship with this girl, I call her every morning, afternoon nd night, send her airtime, take her to lunch. Infact, I've always love and care for her, bt she still makes me feel I'm not doin enough. Plz I want to know from my fellow NLs, the duties of a guy in a relationship.

man, you are completely mistaking........the duty of a man in r/ships is irrelevant to your story.
if you do all that is in your power, and she shows you that you aint doing shiiit, then its time for you to find someone who will be grateful for your actions, and stop wasting your valuable time with these ungrateful animals.

sometimes its better to quickly let go of such people, instead of thinking of the money you have invested in their sorry lives, and stay "hoping" to recoup your investment (almost impossible unless you start to dance like the donkey she wants you to be)

life is about being yourself, dont try to be who you are not. tell her that this is what you can do, and if she doesnt like it, she can go find someone who will treat her the way she desire.

ps. i am not even going to ask what she does for you, as it is irrelevant!
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by xyuche: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
just to remind you that the ratio of women to men is one is to 10,if one door is difficult to unlock, dr are other better once with golden keys if only you have the feature it takes to accommodate what you cherish( love,tolerance and understanding).No two individual is 100% compatible.
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by Tuntheycr7: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Zukoslim: Duty no1... Buy gifts 4 her
duty no2...send her credit
duty no3...kall her 24/7
duty no4...make her scream in bed
(not by puttin pepper in her eyez)
duty no5...giv her MONEY
Duty no 6 to 10...(repeat duty no5 alwayz)
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
xyuche: just to remind you that the ratio of women to men is one is to 10,if one door is difficult to unlock, dr are other better once with golden keys if only you have the feature it takes to accommodate what you cherish( love,tolerance and understanding).No two individual is 100% compatible.

bro, stop lying to yourself with fables, in order to feel better about yourself.......look around you, open your eyes, and tell us all that there is indeed 10 women to a man there. lol!
Re: Duties Of Guys In A Relationship by UjSizzle(f): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
OP, how does she make you feel you aren't doing enough?

There's the possiblity she's either not into the relationship, or you're overthinking things undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Get Angry If A Girl Goes Close To Your Crotch Area When You Stand / My Crush Here, My Crush There And My Crush Everywhere! / Virginity Is Not Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.