Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine (3305 Views)

She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine? / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by ladebs: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2006
how will u feel when your girl friend gets pregnant without you sleeping with her and since you started ur realationship you never slept with her.
This is how we start the relationship, i saw the girl one day passing and i call her and she answer me and i told her that i love her but she tell me that did I know that she is a xtain and I is a muslim we stop that day.
the second day she agreeed, u know now normal runs.
she do come to my place and i neverknew wat was inside of her.can u imagine she called d realationship quits n later came 2 apologise which i had no choice but 2 ascept her bak because i believe she was still her self(VIRGIN).
unfotunately,i got d news dat she was pregnant 4 an Igbo guy.i was heartbroken n was higly disappointed in her
i need ur opion guys wat should i do.i'm very depressed now n i havnt seen her since then.pls help me out.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by habibat(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2006
well u hav no choice but 2 leave her alone 2 marry d sharp guy grin but she bleeped up any way
look 4 another chick o,a beggggggg
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by mukina2: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2006
leave her alone and yes find anuther girl cheesy
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by pascal(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2006
The point is that she was never your girl.

Now is has taken in for another guy but that is not the end of the road.

Look for another lady develop your likeness for and see if it will work. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by lunafish(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2006
She was cheating on you!!! Duh.

The immaculate conception only happened once my friend.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by desiree(f): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2006
You said it yourself she is pregnant with another dude's child, you have no option but to move on. Find another girl!!!
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by BigShishi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2006
okay, maybe she's related to virgin Mary grin grin grin grin grin , how comes u neva slept wit her?? , u need TO MARK HER x ON YOUR REGISTER AND GO GET A BETTER GURL
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by eveseh(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2006
she was a cheatter lipsrsealed
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by chidichris(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2006
to avoid been heart broken, go ahead and marry her.
since u need advise on this issue all of us cannot say the same thing.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by moladun(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2006
u betters looked for another chic, wen u aint the father wat else do u wanting froms her
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by chidichris(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2006
find out if she is a pregnant virgin and if she becomes pregnant by the power of, then go ahead with ur plans
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2006
sorry oh oh oh grin
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by iykedee: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2007
How do u know u didn't fertilize those eggs? Have u ever heard of the term "pregnancy by osmosis and diffusion" or nwosu's law which postulates that a hole u were slacking to visit must be visited and revisted by others.
Wake up bro, u've been played, jilted, punk'd, yahooed, maga-ed, duped, defrauded, deceived, cheated and forgotten by someone with a better knowledge of Nwosu's law. If u want to hear the latest laws ( okoro's law, eze's law' obi's law, nwafor's law). Call me on 080999999.
Hurry, the first 10 callers get to pay twice the price
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Bolarge(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2007
@iykedee
Bros leave story now.
D baby for don be at least 1yr 5mths by now. grin
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by opokonwa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
@poster

I wonder what you were depressed about.

That you are not the owner of the pregnancy, that you didn't get 'there' first

Or let me think; you are upset at your naivety that 'she was still herself (VIRGIN)' tongue cry cry

And you ask what you should do?

Probably stick around and become the surrogate father of the unborn-child if you are trully, madly in love and can take responsibility undecided

Or do the needful leave her alone. Period.

On the other hand, you can try and be supportive and see her as a friend if your emotions can bear.

Take Care!
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Johnchelse(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2007
U don't need to do anything man. Just tie ur bet and move on with ur life.
It happens like that once in a blue moon. They we tell u that they r even more than Vrgin Mary.
Until u get there. then u will know that they r more deeper than those sisters in the brothel.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
iykedee:

How do u know u didn't fertilize those eggs? Have u ever heard of the term "pregnancy by osmosis and diffusion"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Which kain characters i no go see for nairaland. Pregnancy by osmosis shocked shocked shocked, where the sperm passes trough a semi permeable membrane from a region of lower concentartion to an area of higher concentartion shocked shocked shocked[quote][/quote]
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by sammy6(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
It often happens that someone would be wash the car and someone else drives tha car
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
chei, so the poster don turn CARWASH staff, eyaaaaa cry cry cry
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by omega25red(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2007
Maury @ poster "you are not the father" <-------only people in the u.s would understand this assuming they dont show maury in nigeria
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
hiss angry I expected anoda kinda story
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by FactorChic(f): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
emmeno:

hiss angry I expected another kind of story
TELL ME ABOUT IT! Same ol' BS! She don get belle for someone else, what else? wetin u need advice for?
MOVE D FUK ON! angry
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by mincepie(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2007
wat type of question is this
u shuld know wat to do
or do u want to father another man's child?
if u want to then u can continue wit her
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by cheche2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
what u dont work for will never be sweet in ur mouth. u met this girl on the street just the first day and u just walked up to her to tell her that u love her and she refused, just over night she came back to say yes and u think that is love?
my guy she is never ur girl in anyway. just let her take the load back to the owner and find urself a good gurl. gbam!!!
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by angel101(f): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2007
I cant stop laughing. this must be the most hilarious thread on the land!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by adamsrib(f): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
Been lurking for a while. Finally registered the other day and I must say this is hands down the funniest. thread I've read on NL lmao!
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Carolece(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mary and Joseph are Jesus' parents and they didnt have sex to impregnante her. Take the child, it could be yours grin
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
*Stares @ the poster and thinks aloud: "And to think someone had the nerve to ask this question: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40969.0.html"* sm[b]GD[/b]h  angry
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by happyzed0(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
My dear is nt. Meant 4 u. Ur mrs rite will soon locate u
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
English is dead!

1 Like

Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
You know the answer to question already dude but seems you are high on zinox and you couldn't think before posting this thread.
Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by heskeyw(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2014
CAN YOU IMAGINE?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anwer This Short Question Pls! / She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me / The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.