Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine (3308 Views)

She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine? / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2014
ladebs:
how will u feel when your girl friend gets pregnant without you sleeping with her and since you started ur realationship you never slept with her.
This is how we start the relationship, i saw the girl one day passing and i call her and she answer me and i told her that i love her but she tell me that did I know that she is a xtain and I is a muslim we stop that day.
the second day she agreeed, u know now normal runs.
she do come to my place and i neverknew wat was inside of her.can u imagine she called d realationship quits n later came 2 apologise which i had no choice but 2 ascept her bak because i believe she was still her self(VIRGIN).
unfotunately,i got d news dat she was pregnant 4 an Igbo guy.i was heartbroken n was higly disappointed in her
i need ur opion guys wat should i do.i'm very depressed now n i havnt seen her since then.pls help me out.
Kindly delete that "IGBO" dere before amadiora amakposia gi anya

(1) (2) (Reply)

When There Are Six Women Chasing One Man / Watching A World Cup Match Or Spending Time With Her? / The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.