Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? (2372 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
I know I'm definitely gonna get some sticks from some sentimental female folks, but the truth be told, every lady is a potential gold digger.
Just like a guy would rather go for a lady with either a so much brain, or so much beauty(they both hardly ever come in one package), so is a lady going for a guy with 'gold'. It all depends on the kinda gold they're going for anyway. I don't blame them though, because I really do not see anybody its his/her right senses investing in a firm that's likely to fail.
While the ones digging for the gold in the pockets disgusts me, the ones digging for the gold in the person actually thrills me.
I'm not here to make a scene though, just to give a piece of advice to my male folks here. You want a gold digger that's worth losing some of your gold to(because they're all gold diggers, and you'll definitely be dealing with them in the long run anyway), then make yourself a very pure 'pot of gold'. If you have a financial pot of gold, very good. If not, then work on the gold that God has given to everybody-intellectual pot of God- and some might also be ready to do a little exploring on you.
Have a great day ahead both my lovely gold diggers, and my fellow pots of gold. smiley

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Then every guy is a pvssy digger. What you say?

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Then every guy is a pvssy digger. What you say?
How am I sure you're even a guy sef
Anyway the earlier you realize that guys were made only to come and please women on earth, the better for both parties.
You go out there, work your a55 off so you can please a girl, and in turn get laid. But if you think pleasure you get when c.uming is cloud 9, get a honest girl to open up to you, and you'll be shocked to know that theirs is cloud 9000. Why do you think they can't walk steadily if you know your onions, and was able to make them squirt?
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice thread.I hope say una don hearGuys shud struggle to be gold pots,financially or intellectually!

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
lynpetra: Nice thread.I hope say una don hearGuys shud struggle to be gold pots,financially or intellectually!
gringringringrin
See as she swallow the whole thing bait, line and hook.
So madam, which package are you? Brains or beauty? wink

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Enegod(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
I thought women were Diamond diggers...

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
everyone chase their hearts desire
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by AbuMikey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
gringringringrin

Choi!!

Track 1 and Track 2 be playing on my head now grin

#SanguineVampire cool

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
gringringringrin
See as she swallow the whole thing bait, line and hook.
So madam, which package are you? Brains or beauty? wink

The same wey you wud qualify your sisters....oh! they are gold diggers too. grin grin
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by sexymoma(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
We Only dig gold that is extra available...
It depend on if you want them to dig your gold or not.

i know some guys on Nl that are too wise for girls to dig their gold.

[/sub][b][/b]Every guy is a pu..ssy digger[sub]

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
lynpetra:

The same wey you wud qualify your sisters....oh! they are gold diggers too. grin grin
Lol of course I wasn't drunk when I said every girl!!!
Though I'll keep praying they explore an ore of gold that would pass the test of time, heat and temptation. You get my drift? wink
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

gringringringrin

Choi!!

Track 1 and Track 2 be playing on my head now grin

#SanguineVampire cool

I sight you twice jaare.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nt again!!!
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Harbosede02: Nt again!!!
What happened before?? undecided
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by buJu234: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
if any one tells that ladies are after love not money I go say that na big fat lie from hell...

wat i jst saw now @ Kilimajaro off sanusi fanfuwa VI; wen i went to take my lunch is a big whaoo ...

come and see the small under 21yrs old naija babe with her 60 something old whitee.. dey hold each other... hmmm i shake my head...

IF U HAVE THE RAW CASH LET IT BE AS SMALL AS 30K TO GIVE A NAIJA BABE; U WILL HAVE WHAT U WANT FROM THAT GIRL WITHOUT STRUGGLING...
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
Lol of course I wasn't drunk when I said every girl!!!
Though I'll keep praying they explore an ore of gold that would pass the test of time, heat and temptation. You get my drift? wink

Abi o.Gold pass gold. cheesy

Now,tell me.Why did u open the threadwho is digging you??

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by spicyonu(f): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom: I know I'm definitely gonna get some sticks from some sentimental female folks, but the truth be told, every lady is a potential gold digger.
Just like a guy would rather go for a lady with either a so much brain, or so much beauty(they both hardly ever come in one package), so is a lady going for a guy with 'gold'. It all depends on the kinda gold they're going for anyway. I don't blame them though, because I really do not see anybody its his/her right senses investing in a firm that's likely to fail.
While the ones digging for the gold in the pockets disgusts me, the ones digging for the gold in the person actually thrills me.
I'm not here to make a scene though, just to give a piece of advice to my male folks here. You want a gold digger that's worth losing some of your gold to(because they're all gold diggers, and you'll definitely be dealing with them in the long run anyway), then make yourself a very pure 'pot of gold'. If you have a financial pot of gold, very good. If not, then work on the gold that God has given to everybody-intellectual pot of God- and some might also be ready to do a little exploring on you.
Have a great day ahead both my lovely gold diggers, and my fellow pots of gold. smiley
go and get yourself a JOB It's lack of employment that has deranged your thinking EWU...

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Iceman296: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
I Agree with You OP, It all depends on the Level of Gold-Digging!

The Ones we Normally Hear of are Mostly From Selfish Insatiable Girls.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
spicyonu: go and get yourself a JOB It's lack of employment that has deranged your thinking AWU...
Now listen to me you slutty, cheap and spoilt gold digger, for your information, I work with a firm here in Abuja. Your profile shows you're in abuja, so you can come to Commerce Plaza, and I'll show you around my office(that's if you even have transport to come).
I was expecting banters from your types, so I'm not surprised.
Fine you nor fine, brain you nor get(couldn't spell simple EWU).
Brat.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
lynpetra:

Abi o.Gold pass gold. cheesy

Now,tell me.Why did u open the threadwho is digging you??
I opened the thread because of a colleague in my office... He said some girls were gold diggers, always aiming for his pocket, so I was telling him how every girl is a gold digger, only that they have different definition for a guy's gold.
He was very impressed by my sermon, that it struck me that I could post my thought here, and get rave reviews. wink

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom, na now ur head want to dey correct abi? Wetin happen before, for d other thread?

Well, of course they are Gold diggers now! In fact, 90% often go for the money, then 10% for d brain.

Oh sorry, my bad! The fact is: 99% often go for the money, then 1% for d brain

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Enegod(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
lets test this theory, I will pay two million
dollars to the first
hot 18-30 year old woman that makes
love to me!
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enegod: lets test this theory, I will pay two million
dollars to the first
hot 18-30 year old woman that makes
love to me!
huh??u neva take ur evening dose?
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
austushi1: Extom, na now ur head want to dey correct abi? Wetin happen before, for d other thread?

Well, of course they are Gold diggers now! In fact, 90% often go for the money, then 10% for d brain.

Oh sorry, my bad! The fact is: 99% often go for the money, then 1% for d brain
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
That's the good thing about guys; we fight during a football match(supporting our various clubs), then share the same bottle of wine after then... Girls being the Gold diggers they're, would fight for eternity.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
You're welcome bro.wink
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Enegod(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Harbosede02: huh??u neva take ur evening dose?
evening yanshing u mean? if you're hot you can apply...$2M is a lot of money wink
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
And then undecided undecided
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enegod: evening yanshing u mean? if you're hot you can apply...$2M is a lot of money wink
heya,itz a piri m nt hot*sobs*
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Enegod(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Harbosede02: heya,itz a piri m nt hot*sobs*
*gives her my handkerchief*... #teamgentlemn
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Enegod: *gives her my handkerchief*... #teamgentlemn
fnx sweerie
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by spicyonu(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
Now listen to me you slutty, cheap and spoilt gold digger, for your information, I work with a firm here in Abuja. Your profile shows you're in abuja, so you can come to Commerce Plaza, and I'll show you around my office(that's if you even have transport to come).
I was expecting banters from your types, so I'm not surprised.
Fine you nor fine, brain you nor get(couldn't spell simple EWU).
Brat.
your boss should bombard you with more work because I see you have a lot of time sitting doing nothing let me remind you that your mother is a woman so you are referring to her too..
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Iamstrata(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom: I know I'm definitely gonna get some sticks from some sentimental female folks, but the truth be told, every lady is a potential gold digger.
a substantial amount is but definitely not everyone of them.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
I_am_strata: a substantial amount is but definitely not everyone of them.
Widen your perimeter, increase your sample size, and interact with a lot of woman, and it will shock you to know that a lady must see you as a prospect b4 giving in to your request.
Now tell me, b4 miners starts digging, do they just choose sites randomly, or they try to be sure something is there b4 exploring?
Now what do you say to this?
Have you ever seen a girl that says, "he has nothing, he's a loser, and I'm not sure he's gonna make it in the future, so out of pity I'm dating him, and I'll go down the drain with him as well" have you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? / Guys Only>>>> / Who Is Enjoying It The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.