Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? (2367 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / You Reject A Girl's Advance & She Says You Are G.a.ay! / Ladies Will You Reject An Engagement Ring From Your Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jonaji(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2014
So ladies let's help some guys who may have given up in their pursuit for ladies by highlighting ""PERSONAL" reason(s) why you may have rejected a guy...... This can help other guys learn and readjust to get their dream ladies.
Ladies please contribute effectively as you may be doing yourselves a huge favour....... Ladies!!! Why do you reject a guy ?
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by yuncka: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
I want to thank everyone who contributed by voting, sharing, comments and likes. It realy went a longway to create awareness for my entry. You guys are awesome and I thank you for taking my entry(blunder woman) to the top 10. Pls continue the good work by voting for my entry in this second phase. As U vote me, positive votes will never depart U. Thanks.

Follow this link to vote:
www.sodasandpopcorn.com/2014/10/19/nollywood-movie-spoof-competition-voting

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jonaji(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
yuncka:
I want to thank everyone who contributed by voting, sharing, comments and likes. It realy went a longway to create awareness for my entry. You guys are awesome and I thank you for taking my entry(blunder woman) to the top 10. Pls continue the good work by voting for my entry in this second phase. As U vote me, positive votes will never depart U. Thanks.

Follow this link to vote:
www.sodasandpopcorn.com/2014/10/19/nollywood-movie-spoof-competition-voting
Where the hell did this come from ?
Stop spamming this thread...... I could as well derail ur ambition by spoiling damaging ur link .... Be warned

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Well,

I reject a guy when I know his financial potential is not safe

thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by major466(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Well,

I reject a guy when I know his financial potential is not safe

thanks
grin
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by yuncka: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
jonaji:

Where the hell did this come from ?
Stop spamming this thread...... I could as well derail ur ambition by spoiling damaging ur link .... Be warned

Lol! Did I derail Ur ambition of wanting to get laid? Juz vote me and U wil nt be rejected by girls. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
I so much love a guy that can pound me very well till i faint pata pata. If he doesn't fall into that category its a no no for me, mind you i would ask him before i accept all his advances. The question always remain the same

Can you fck very well?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by StPete: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:
I so much love a guy that can pound me very well till i faint pata pata. If he doesn't fall into that category its a no no for me, mind you i would ask him before i accept all his advances. The question always remain the same

Can you fck very well?

A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
*****faints******

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jaybee3(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
You are obviously trolling.
Have you ever met any man that willfully downplayed own bedmatic skills?
Did you then test each and everyone of them after they must have made that claim?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by tintingz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
I don't think you can.

You know what hang your p***sy on billboard.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by shayneharvey(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
some guys should learn to keep it real..and stop been fake

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by HopeAtHand: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?

HAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by dbalinga(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?

chai.....see confrontation... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jashar(f): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
*****faints******

#poursrainwateronhim#

cheesygrin

A guy that I can't have meaningful, intelligent and deep conversation with.
And many more....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
HMMMM
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Tobilols(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Well some men cant just keep their hands to them selves, they get way too physical during the "getting to know ourselves period"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by buchisom1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tobilols:
Well some men cant just keep their hands to them selves, they get way too physical during the "getting to know ourselves period"
hw do u mean too physical...
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Fkhalifa(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tobilols:
hmm but me second meeting slight touching should start to avoid that zone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jonaji(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
Have u taken ur "think well " drugs today ??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Fkhalifa(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tobilols:
hmm but me second meeting slight touching should start to avoid that zone...

ladies keep it coming we are reading.
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by jonaji(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tobilols:
And that turns you off right ?
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
following.
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Pdizzle(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?

I'm not surprised, every girl wants that, you just happen to be among the few who say it out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by dlux: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
There's no right answer to this question other than compactability. Our ladies (9ja) are more complex than any creature on earth but also more enduring & patient. U hump them too hard, dey say na ur plan & desire, am hurting, am dry, u don't cum quick, am tired. They see u online & always expect u 2say hi first. They come over & don't even know where your kitchen is or favorite food but expect cab fare. You approach them politely but they can't reciprocate courtesy. Most are even bad company self yet always seeking attention. The list goes on...but all the same just hope & you meet one that accepts you for who you are not their expectations. Man must be man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by dayo4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tobilols:
Can you please elaborate more.
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaybee3:

You are obviously trolling.
Have you ever met any man that willfully downplayed own bedmatic skills?
Did you then test each and everyone of them after they must have made that claim?
first of all i am not in anyway trolling, i only told you what can obviously make me reject a guy. Secondly just take a look at the front page and read some guys compatibility with their spouse, so many talked about their libidos being low.
Yes i have met many guys who would tell you that they can't go more than 1 round with a girl because life is too short and they dont want to kill themselves.
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by luckybaddest(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
if na to get you bleeped well well no problem as long alomo, osomo, muscle and others are still in market
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Kunleskey(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Reject ke?
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Cholls(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Can you fck very well?
my sister am so sorry for you embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Can Make You Reject A Guy ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
jonaji:
So ladies let's help some guys who may have given up in their pursuit for ladies by highlighting ""PERSONAL" reason(s) why you may have rejected a guy...... This can help other guys learn and readjust to get their dream ladies.
Ladies please contribute effectively as you may be doing yourselves a huge favour....... Ladies!!! Why do you reject a guy ?
i like hw u boldly say wat u like in a guy even though others girls are pretenders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 6 TOXIC Friends You May Encounter In Life / Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me / Please Advise: Did I Over React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.