Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? (2373 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by adconline(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
Widen your perimeter, increase your sample size, and interact with a lot of woman, and it will shock you to know that a lady must see you as a prospect b4 giving in to your request.
Now tell me, b4 miners starts digging, do they just choose sites randomly, or they try to be sure something is there b4 exploring?
Now what do you say to this?
Have you ever seen a girl that says, "he has nothing, he's a loser, and I'm not sure he's gonna make it in the future, so out of pity I'm dating him, and I'll go down the drain with him as well" have you

On point! Most women are looking for 3Ps Provider,Productive,Protector.. This how I see it.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
adconline:

On point! Most women are looking for 3Ps Provider,Productive,Protector.. This how I see it.
Thank you.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
That's the good thing about guys; we fight during a football match(supporting our various clubs), then share the same bottle of wine after then... Girls being the Gold diggers they're, would fight for eternity.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
You're welcome bro.wink

cheesy cheesy Borlor!

Oya chop knuckle smiley

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by drmikeadams(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
Now listen to me you slutty, cheap and spoilt gold digger, for your information, I work with a firm here in Abuja. Your profile shows you're in abuja, so you can come to Commerce Plaza, and I'll show you around my office(that's if you even have transport to come).
I was expecting banters from your types, so I'm not surprised.
Fine you nor fine, brain you nor get(couldn't spell simple EWU).
Brat.
...nwanne jiri nu nwayo...you made my day.......i fear use of english..pity the brat nah

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by spicyonu(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Extom:
Now listen to me you slutty, cheap and spoilt gold digger, for your information, I work with a firm here in Abuja. Your profile shows you're in abuja, so you can come to Commerce Plaza, and I'll show you around my office(that's if you even have transport to come).
I was expecting banters from your types, so I'm not surprised.
Fine you nor fine, brain you nor get(couldn't spell simple EWU).
Brat.
And do u know where I work? poverty must have turned your brain upside-down. Now I can reach a conclusion that your mother is a gold digger grin
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by AbuMikey(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
spicyonu: And do u know where I work? poverty must have turned your brain upside-down. Now I can reach a conclusion that your mother is a gold digger grin

Its okay!!! Let it go wink

Ermm, Mr. Versatile, e don do smiley

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ermm, Mr. Versatile, e don do smiley

You should know me better... I only had to show her where she belongs, and replying her again will be like a king going into a dungeon, just because he wants to punish a slave. You think I've not been seeing her bitter replies As a psychologist, I gave her something to stew on, and everything is going as planned. wink
Next time she wouldn't hunt what she can't kill.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by ayando(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
@ poster, you are on point. I really don't comment on issues that bother on ladies being gold digger or not because they see it as if we guys hate them. i like the fact u brought in the type of gold they want to dig.

I also like d example of a miner who wants to start digging. that truly explains the mind of a lady or how do u explain a lady that marries a man she just met few months after graduation other than the one she dated. The crux of matter is we cant do anything abt it than we guys step up our game.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by chiboy1928(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2013
H
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by chiboy1928(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2013
H
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by chiboy1928(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Most ladies dis days don't want to hussle some of them are lazy have u ever ask urself while dose gold digger ladies get married to a rich guy and the relationship neva last as a sensible guy those guys knw dat d lady is just afta is money so they threat them like thrash,sometimes break they heart dump them or rather keep playing they games outside wit anoda lady,every responsible guy knows a potential lady who will make a beta wife and a lady who will also make a potential gold digger and the guy then decide to play along with them.so wen dose gold ladies come crying at the end dat my guy is a cheat dis and dat I laff because the guys themself know they aint gonna marry u as a wife because u re nt resourceful u are just they for the money neither will they let u knw all dat but they jst had to lie low and play along with u cos of they got the cash and no dat afta much they will finally dump ur silly ass in a wrong way as the saying goes u got the money u got the power
Lol.so girls try and be industrious and stop waiting for an already made man or else u lose ur sanity,respect and pride as a woman tanks.dnt mind me cos of my sentence tanks!!!
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2013
I used to think "not keeping up with the kardashians" was dumb but this is dumber, allow me to carefully elaborate, potential hints on having the ability and capability to do something. E.g all humans are potential criminals yes, all guys are potential cheaters yes, all girls are potential gold diggers yes, all Nigerians are potential liars and scammers yea, that's because they can perform the action if they want to it all depends on the mental capacity to , even all guys can be potential gold digger. anyway this solves your level of cognition not surprised its NL anything dumb goes. Damn brain drain shit is serious yo

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2013
ayando: @ poster, you are on point. I really don't comment on issues that bother on ladies being gold digger or not because they see it as if we guys hate them. i like the fact u brought in the type of gold they want to dig.

I also like d example of a miner who wants to start digging. that truly explains the mind of a lady or how do u explain a lady that marries a man she just met few months after graduation other than the one she dated. The crux of matter is we cant do anything abt it than we guys step up our game.
Thank you very much bro, I'm really humbled.
Let them keep digging for the gold, and as long as we're smart and keep up our game, we'll always be deeper they ever anticipated. smiley
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2013
chiboy1928: Most ladies dis days don't want to hussle some of them are lazy have u ever ask urself while dose gold digger ladies get married to a rich guy and the relationship neva last as a sensible guy those guys knw dat d lady is just afta is money so they threat them like thrash,sometimes break they heart dump them or rather keep playing they games outside wit anoda lady,every responsible guy knows a potential lady who will make a beta wife and a lady who will also make a potential gold digger and the guy then decide to play along with them.so wen dose gold ladies come crying at the end dat my guy is a cheat dis and dat I laff because the guys themself know they aint gonna marry u as a wife because u re nt resourceful u are just they for the money neither will they let u knw all dat but they jst had to lie low and play along with u cos of they got the cash and no dat afta much they will finally dump ur silly ass in a wrong way as the saying goes u got the money u got the power
Lol.so girls try and be industrious and stop waiting for an already made man or else u lose ur sanity,respect and pride as a woman tanks.dnt mind me cos of my sentence tanks!!!

Well said bro!!!
You sef dey vex ooh!!!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2013
pc guru: I used to think "not keeping up with the kardashians" was dumb but this is dumber, allow me to carefully elaborate, potential hints on having the ability and capability to do something. E.g all humans are potential criminals yes, all guys are potential cheaters yes, all girls are potential gold diggers yes, all Nigerians are potential liars and scammers yea, that's because they can perform the action if they want to it all depends on the mental capacity to , even all guys can be potential gold digger. anyway this solves your level of cognition not surprised its NL anything dumb goes. Damn brain drain shit is serious yo
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
All these doctors would never listen to me!!!
You let this amoral juvenile out, or to lay his hands on any internet-accessible gadget, the 1st thing he'll do is to run down to NL to get involved in juvenile delinquency.
Boy go grow some brains, get matured, then come back so I can school you on the real-time events happening around.
Continue like this, and trust me, you're on a crash course.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by spicyonu(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
pc guru: I used to think "not keeping up with the kardashians" was dumb but this is dumber, allow me to carefully elaborate, potential hints on having the ability and capability to do something. E.g all humans are potential criminals yes, all guys are potential cheaters yes, all girls are potential gold diggers yes, all Nigerians are potential liars and scammers yea, that's because they can perform the action if they want to it all depends on the mental capacity to , even all guys can be potential gold digger. anyway this solves your level of cognition not surprised its NL anything dumb goes. Damn brain drain shit is serious yo
you are 100% correctcheesy We ladies have all been victims of a man digging from us(money) in an earlier relationship, and we decided no more! I do refuse collecting gifts from guys b4 until I came across some rules in dating that suggests a woman should accept gifts and even sometimes make demands in a relationship.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Iamstrata(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Extom:
Widen your perimeter, increase your sample size, and interact with a lot of woman, and it will shock you to know that a lady must see you as a prospect b4 giving in to your request.
Now tell me, b4 miners starts digging, do they just choose sites randomly, or they try to be sure something is there b4 exploring?
Now what do you say to this?
Have you ever seen a girl that says, "he has nothing, he's a loser, and I'm not sure he's gonna make it in the future, so out of pity I'm dating him, and I'll go down the drain with him as well" have you
Bro, though you are making sense there. But u too see it the other way. Would u marry a girl that is not a prospect too?
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by dasparrow: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Extom: I know I'm definitely gonna get some sticks from some sentimental female folks, but the truth be told, every lady is a potential gold digger.
Just like a guy would rather go for a lady with either a so much brain, or so much beauty(they both hardly ever come in one package), so is a lady going for a guy with 'gold'. It all depends on the kinda gold they're going for anyway. I don't blame them though, because I really do not see anybody its his/her right senses investing in a firm that's likely to fail.
While the ones digging for the gold in the pockets disgusts me, the ones digging for the gold in the person actually thrills me.
I'm not here to make a scene though, just to give a piece of advice to my male folks here. You want a gold digger that's worth losing some of your gold to(because they're all gold diggers, and you'll definitely be dealing with them in the long run anyway), then make yourself a very pure 'pot of gold'. If you have a financial pot of gold, very good. If not, then work on the gold that God has given to everybody-intellectual pot of God- and some might also be ready to do a little exploring on you.
Have a great day ahead both my lovely gold diggers, and my fellow pots of gold. smiley

So, let me get this straight. Just because your mother and grandmother were gold diggers, you now think every lady is a potential gold digger? okay, I see. I know gold digging runs deep among the females in your family but that does not mean that you should stereotype all females. And this response to your post is coming from a male who has his head on his shoulder and who was brought up to respect the female gender too.

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Iamstrata(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

So, let me get this straight. Just because your mother and grandmother were gold diggers, you now think every lady is a potential gold digger? okay, I see. I know gold digging runs deep among the females in your family but that does not mean that you should stereotype all females. And this response to your post is coming from a male who has his head on his shoulder and who was brought up to respect the female gender too.
you got it all wrong dude and you need to learn how to address people.
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Extorm go charge now grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
dasparrow:

See this dirty pig ooh!!! shocked
Oboy you wanna use your filthy hands to invite a plague that would annihilate your entire generation
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op, are u a learner?? undecided
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
lynpetra: Extorm go charge now grin

Him no dey charge like that! Na cool guy! He might even ignore
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Extom:
Oboy you wanna use your filthy hands to invite a plague that would annihilate your entire generation

U don fall my hand
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Extom:

Why
Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by AbuMikey(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2013

Choi! gringringrin

Re: Every Girl Is A potential Gold Digger? by Extom(m): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2013

U don fall my hand
I'm sorry!!! sad
I really wished I knew who this is, I'd tender my sincere apology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do / I Love Her But I Cant Put Up With This..... What Should I Do? / Please Advise: Did I Over React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.