Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (56001 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by femmy2010(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am sure of Gen Buhari RT,followed by Col Umar rtd,Tunde Bakare,Maybe Gov. Fashola in addition to Malam Nuhu Ribadu

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Afam4eva(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Maybe you meant to say "5 Nigerians that cannot be caught being bribed". Isn't that what they said about Farcrook until we were told how he stuffed money in the babariga and his cap. There amy be men of integrity in this country but they're very few and it's not in your place to say who can and cannot be bribed. You're not their father.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by guass(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
frankyychiji: reason been dat Ribadu had his brief well spelt by OBJ. If dared go contrary, he will be a dead meat. Is he not same person dinning with Tinubu whom he said was a tif of inter dimention. Sori to disappoint u.

[size=38pt]NUHU RIBADU IS NOT A SAINT, HE IS IMPERFECT, JUST LIKE U. AFTER ALL NO MAN IS INFALLIBLE.
SORRY.O.O.O
RIBADU IS ONE TO EMULATE.
HE IS MY MENTOR,THOUGH I HAVE NOT MET HIM BEFORE.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Every Nigerian can be bribed. We all have prices. Living or dead. There is no trustworthy Nigerian. If anyone here claims to be the exception, na SHOKPONA and SANGO go strike you with that lie
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Shegman22(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buhari,soludo,sen rasheed ladoja,ribadu and myself
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
frankyychiji: reason been dat Ribadu had his brief well spelt by OBJ. If dared go contrary, he will be a dead meat. Is he not same person dinning with Tinubu whom he said was a tif of inter dimention. Sori to disappoint u.

You sure lied about his statement about Tinubu! What he said was that 'Tinubu's case was of International dimension' meaning that Tinubu's way of making money is via several companies he facilitated into Nigeria from whom he gets his commission-a practise which is legal all over the world! Hence you can't touch Tinubu without moving against those several international companies a situation which can degenerate into diplomatic issues between Nigeria and the parent countries of those companies!

Its like saying because you hate let say Chief Pascal Dozie(who facilitated MTN to come to Nigeria),you now move against MTN

Has anybody thought about what would make a Ribadu who rejected billions from Ibori to now go and align with a Tinubu if he wilfully knows he is corrupt Does that not imply ruining his hard earned reputation for nothing?

Most of those of us who talk don't even have half of the financial,intelligent and security reports that Ribadu had then on several high profile people yet chose to now align with Tinubu....it shows that he sure knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
femmy2010: Am sure of Gen Buhari RT,followed by Col Umar rtd,Tunde Bakare,Maybe Gov. Fashola in addition to Malam Nuhu Ribadu

NA LIE. All of them have/can/shall be bribed
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mende30(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Me
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by farem: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Buhari
2. Dora akunyiji
3. Ribadu
4. Christopher kolade
5. Mustapha akanbi

From the other side:
1. Farouk lawan (reps all the probing committes from 1999 to date)
2. Bankole (reps all the heads of legislature from 1999 to date)
3. Stella oduah (reps all the ministers from 1999 to date)
4. James ibori (reps all the governors from 1999 to date)
5. Ebele Jonathan (he unfortunately represents all presidents/head of state from IBB to date, EXCEPT Buhari)
This side attracts 99.75% of our 'dealers'. Any attempted attempt to name them more equals to more crying.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
phemmy88: 1. My Father
2. My Father
3. My Father
4. My Father
5. MyFather

...Now ...don't ask who My Faher is oo...dnt want him kidnapped..
ur father get anything wen person fit take kidnap am...................bros na joke 0000000000
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by dreh17(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
as of me oo,i am only sure of one person which is.......Shekau(bokoharam sect leader).
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by ettisham: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Buhari
2. Nuhu Ribadu
3. Tunde Bakari
4. Nasir El-rufai
5. Fashola(may be)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by hamrad(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
mrs ezekwuezele, dora akuiyili, raji fashola, nuhu ribadu and oshiomole
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Johnsinia(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
faby11:
ur father get anything wen person fit take kidnap am...................bros na joke 0000000000

Oshomole de listen, death sentence await u o...

@op, I trust mysf well well, i can never be bribe.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by 1009ja: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Buhari
2. Tunde Idiagbon
3. Nuhu Ribadu
4. n/a
5. n/a

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
How did we come to this conclusion?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nonybb: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Whosoever asked this question couldnt be serious. No Nigerian politician could be free of corruption. Nigerian political scene is a bastions of Corrupt individuals hiding under cheap pretense

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by juman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm, this pas jamb question.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Defaramade(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
2chainzz: 1st to comment
come 2maro
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by CharliParker: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
The person that said Buhari and Co how do u know
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by skiesoduah: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
faithynuvo: 1. STella Oduah 2. Allison Madueke 3.Uncle Jonatha Eblele 4.Abacha. 5. jamb.

Stella Oduah is not a politician
yet
Sir.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kevweflex(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why is this on front page? Waste of space.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by 1009ja: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nigerians who have left good leadership footprints;
1. Nuhu Ribadu (Anti Corruption)
2. Dora Akunyuli (Quality & Transparent Service)
3. Babatunde Fashola (when he is not giving away the state treasury to Tinubu) - Infrastructure Developement
4. Muhammadu Buhari (Anti Corruption/War Against Indiscipline)
5. Shehu Shagari {Selfless but weak - left the house for the rats (aka Umuau Dikko)}
6. Tunde Idiagbon (Genuine no nonsense)
7. Obafemi Awolowo (although very tribalist, numerous footprints in all of SW Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by dcitizen1: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
1: emeka anyaku
2: charles soludo
3: dora akunyilli
6; ngozi okonjo iweala
5: rochas okorocha
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by honeric01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
solomon111: Well,maybe you should also address donams who was trying to sell buhari to us as Nigeria's messiah.
oga name ur 5 unbribeable leader in Nigeria and stop looking for who to drag wraper with.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Isodice: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
rabonni: why did this make front page even without comment ? lipsrsealed

please tell us how a topic makes front page.

IM things...but there re still merits... I guess
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@op, it depends on ur definitiom of bribe. To me, it does not necessarily mean money. It can be in another form and I bet you, those you are so sure of, can fail in this aspect. However, we still have such Nigerians but they're certainly very few. In this case, I can only speak for myself.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr OYEWOLE MORUFF
GEN. MUHAMMAD BUKHAR
Mr. BABATUNDE FASHOLA
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE
CHiEF BISI AKANDE

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by wengerjay(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
I am nt a fan of any of these two politicians u ve condemned anyway.But it was during obj regime dat Gov James Ibori committed most of the frauds and he did nt become a dead meat,Ribadu too cld have chosen to accept ibori's offer considering the large sum of money involved bt he refused.
Tinubu was arraigned before a code conduct tribunal for corrupt practices during his tenure as gov of lagos state by Jonathan's regime but was acquitted.And the fact dat he is associating wit Tinibu does nt mean he is corrupt.Which polical party do u want him to pit his tent wit if i may ask u?Pls u cant disappoint me by expressing ur own view whc i think is out of sentiment.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by ophero38: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr. Chris NGIGE

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
israel007: 1. Farouk Lawal

2. Obasanjo

3. Tinubu

4. Suswan (benue governor)

5. Abacha

he!Hehehe.... Hahahahaha. We don die finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.