Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (56000 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by VMLTDSMS(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
I CANNOT BE BRIBED,I DONT KNOW OF OTHER FOUR
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kayoday(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oby Ezekwesili
El Rufai
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Tushnigerian(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
I only know of Pat Utomi and I grin smiley smiley
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Policewoman(f): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ninapha: Hmmmm, clears throat,

Going by the recent happings in the country especially on getting real information on cases of corruption, are there Nigerians we can still hope on that could not be bought over.

Just 5 could give us hope, like God said to Abraham 'if I could see even one righteous man....

Who are your candidates?

1. OBASANJO
2. ATIKU
3. TINUBU
4. T.A ORJI
5. FAROUK LAWAN
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Eigegejames(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
1 God 2 Jesus 3 holy spirit 4 mother Mary 5 Angel Michael
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gamaliel Onosode
Maitama Sule
Christopher Kolade
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by 360command: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
Baba God noni!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kayboy4y(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
I cannot categorically tell u one nau but I tink Saraki, Farouk Lawal, etc wil not take bribe. Instead the bribe money wil be converted to gift.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
You guys make me laugh with all the names you mentioned. Just because none of them have been caught justifies that they have never been bribed? Have any of you seen the Oshiomhole's house in Maitama Abuja which he got when he was labour leader? I don't think any civil servant will have such mansion built or bought from his salaries alone.
Forget it, only a person that is caught in the act of corruption is a thief. It's just that others know how to clean any trace linking them with it. Never trust anyone!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin shocked grin shocked
Orikinla: 1. General Muhammad Buhari, retired, but not yet tired.
shocked
Orikinla: 1. General Muhammad Buhari, retired, but not yet tired.
Buhari is d worse corrupt vampiregrincheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
dimeji bankole
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by malachytochukwu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its a pity that most nigerian politicians and even pastors love money like mad...
but why not become a safety professional (internationaly certified also with international membership), boost ur CV and increase ur chance of working in an oil company as a safety professional.. www.info@worldsafety.org.ng, www.worldsafety.org.ng or call 052-291535, 07066416732, 07054968139
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kabba7(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
kingsley Mbang: grin shocked grin shocked shocked Buhari is d worse corrupt vampiregrincheesy

Please give this platform some information linking him to corruptio so more people like you will know he is corrupt in deed

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by otunbashonny(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
GEJ lol
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
kingsley Mbang: grin shocked grin shocked shocked Buhari is d worse corrupt vampiregrincheesy
I won't accept he's the worst but his hands are not clean. When he was the chairman of PTF, would Buhari beat his chest before man and God that his hands was completely clean? That he didn't spend or allocate unjustly the funds of the organisation for his personal gains? That Abacha wasn't given a dime from the funds for his personal use which wasn't budgeted for? Why did he (Buhari) vindicate Abacha (a confirmed corrupt leader) of corruption in his statement during the remembrance of the late leader sometimes in 2011? If Buhari could say Abacha didn't steal then could Buhari hands be free of corruption? - food for thought
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by baba11(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Gen Muhammad Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by saved: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nigeria has no living leader but, thieving rulers and they don't give a damn about the opinion of the citizens. Bunch of treasury looters.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ryda(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by kolexy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
honeric01: I only know of 4.
BUHARI
SANUSI
BAKARE
UTOMI

Which Utomi? Hope its not the former head of Volk Nigeria
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Goldienana(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don piss for shokoto... Okay o na only one person I sabi Boko haram
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by rabzy01: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
1- Muhammadu Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by rabzy01: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
2- Gen Muhammad Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by rabzy01: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
3- Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by rabzy01: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
4- Rtd Gen Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by rabzy01: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
5- Former Head of State, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, rtd.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mazizitonene(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
slim fit :
I love Buhari I doubt if even him would pass this test.
Trust me, he will!.......and dey (corrupt politicians) know it dats why dey don't want him in power. Ask abt him wen he was H.O.S

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mazizitonene(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
koastar:
I won't accept he's the worst but his hands are not clean. When he was the chairman of PTF, would Buhari beat his chest before man and God that his hands was completely clean? That he didn't spend or allocate unjustly the funds of the organisation for his personal gains? That Abacha wasn't given a dime from the funds for his personal use which wasn't budgeted for? Why did he (Buhari) vindicate Abacha (a confirmed corrupt leader) of corruption in his statement during the remembrance of the late leader sometimes in 2011? If Buhari could say Abacha didn't steal then could Buhari hands be free of corruption? - food for thought
Young man, get ur facts ryte and stop spreading ignorance. Even if he is not 100% clean as u claim he still is better dan dose dat av ruled us since after his tenure till date including GEJ....research history or ask genuine elders dat wia around den

8 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by mazizitonene(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Young man....provide facts 2 support ur ignorance pls

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lekeokubotegma: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
1 PST ADEBOYE OF RCCG
2 EMEKA AYANKWU FORMER COMMONWEALTH SEC GENERAL
3 COL UMAR OF KADUNA.
4SULTAN OF SOKOTO
5ELDER FELIX OHIWEIRE NB PLC CHAIRMAN.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by fflamingo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
I only known of ernest shonekan,lateef jakande, nuhu ribadu,..............
M.K.O abiola was overrated
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Farouk lawan,ibori
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by adebayosun02: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donmams: One thing i'm proud of is that the entire south, with all its education and intellectuals does not have anyone close to Buhari and Murtala Mohammed.

Pure lie, there are many that are far better than these you mentioned above. Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, Bola Ige, Abraham Adesanya etc. Even these ones are much good leadership, credible n foresighted than the so called names u mentioned above

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.