Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (56002 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by femmy2010(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
They call him bad but Buhari featured most in Nairalanders cant be bribed list.
This does count for something?
grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ninapha(f): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
rabonni: why did this make front page even without comment ? :

No vex dear. The fraustration we face as the masses has come to the level we shift from blaming our current leaders to finding those we wish to lead us.

I know one day ur front page come come. Lol

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by popson1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
buhari anytime, anyday.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ninapha(f): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Day11: 1. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan angry

2. Faruk Lawan

3. Madam Stella Obuh

angry

I no dey when u talk am.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Please take out Ernest Shonekan from that list with immediate effect! angry angry angry
And replace with Prof. Pat Utomi.
The truth at the end of the day is that everyone has a price....so this your list is ultimately flawed tongue
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ninapha(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
eyobeda: Soo sad. I can't think of any nigerian that cannot be bribed.
hmm, na wah oo, what next in our own generation? So saddening.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Thereishel: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Don't forget late Tunde Idiagbon

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by samguru(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Ebele Jonathan
2. Hon. Hembe Harman
3. Farouk Lawal
4. Fabian Osuji (former minister of Education)
5.Tarfa Balogun

and you!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by hardbody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
2legit2qwt: Any of the dead ones. Not any from the present day living Nigerian leader tongue

Dr. Christopher Kolade.

That man is impeccable. He is on my Board and i have worked very closely with him.

I could swear on his behalf ANYTIME
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ikechukwu5: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buhari is sentimental 2 sharia & bokoharam. Wot did he do wt PTF under Abacha.PTF has folded.he had his turn then like any Naija politician to sponsor his campaign wt d loots. Don't decieve urselfs
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by juman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nuhu Ribadu didn't collect the bribe from gov. James Ibori.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by adesharp2(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
1.Gen. Obj
2.Gen. Ibb
3.Gen. Sani Abacha
4.Gen. Buhari
5.Gen. murital Mohammed
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Mospring(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rejoice5000: i don't think there's any. 99% are collecting bribe. if not by cash,it will be by cars, buildings etc
Or Kpekus:..ish
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by gogodaye(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
(1) Ben Murray Bruce,
(2) Patrick Utomi,
(3) Prof. Tam David~West,
(4) Late. Dr. D. Fiberesima (One time Commissioner for Health (in the Old Rivers State)renown for his flying doctors scheme),
(5) Late Kenule Saro~Wiwa
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by greatgeo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Me coz I don't give and they hate me for that
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ikechukwu5: Buhari is sentimental 2 sharia & bokoharam. Wot did he do wt PTF under Abacha.PTF has folded.he had his turn then like any Naija politician to sponsor his campaign wt d loots. Don't decieve urselfs

Don't be naïve and stop acting like you don't know much....if you of all people knows Buhari is sentimental to Sharia or Boko Haram, what stops your President,Commander-In-Chief from using this information that only you know to deal with him?

You sure haven't heard the word PROPAGANDA before abi? Whereas your opponents or enemies will so beautify lies and falsehood to paint you bad in the eyes and mind of everyone else!

Obviously you are too young to know much about who Buhari was...so lemme allow u revel in your ignorance

As for PTF folding up? Lies again from you propel by hatred...PTF was converted to PTDF which still awards scholarship to deserving Nigerian students for oversee studies

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Ninapha(f): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
hardbody:

Dr. Christopher Kolade.

That man is impeccable. He is on my Board and i have worked very closely with him.

. And where is Dr. Kolade now? I dont seem to know much abt him but i wish we get to know more about him.

I wish our leader can read our comments to understand how disappointed we are with them even though we know they dont care.

Lets make a difference in our generation by standing for that which will better us irrespective of our tribe.

The change starts wit you, yes you and me!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
/
Everyone has a price.

Believe it or not.

The Ibori/Ribadu saga happened b/c Ribadu was apprehensive that he was being set up....which of course, could had been the case.

When dining with a devil, you need a long spoon.

/
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by thaoriginator: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
1. Buhari
2. Buhari
3. Buhari
4. Buhari
D. Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by DeWisedon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
JAMES
ONANEFE
IBORI
FROM
DELTA STATE

dats d only 5 pples i knw 4 nw
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by andyanders: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
None yet, If any to come in the future, I think ONLY Prof Utomi can fit into this and some Nigerians like him cannot be allowed near the seat of power because 99 % politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by thaoriginator: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na IGBO and SS people thief and collect bribe pass for Nigeria! Dem over-greedy!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Jarus(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
hardbody:

Dr. Christopher Kolade.

I agree. I once listened to him speak in a conference. Those are corporate gurus with impeccable integrity.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by CodeHouse: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
rabonni: why did this make front page even without comment ? lipsrsealed

please tell us how a topic makes front page.

simply add Tonto Dikeh as a suffix or prefix grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by HALLOWED: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=israel007]1. Farouk Lawal

2. Obasanjo

3. Tinubu

4. Suswan (benue governor)

5. Abacha
You read it from the opposite transilation!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
israel007: 1. Farouk Lawal

2. Obasanjo

3. Tinubu

4. Suswan (benue governor)

5. Abacha

6. Stella Oduah
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
christe james: Alameisia
ibori
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by HALLOWED: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
You read it from the possite translation grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lohvang4: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wah o! Even APC and Tinubu ardent supporters couldn't even nominate him....
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Buhari. Ribadu. Akunyiri. Okonjo iwala. Shonekan.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by naijaking1: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
@poster. I doubt that you know the true definition of bribery. If you do then you will not include a man who created so many millionaires in Katsina when he was ptf chairman on your list. Buhari is not only corrupt but a criminal.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by shineeye1: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Verily I say to you , it takes more than a good natured man to rebuff bribes of whatever kind. It takes men of steel and great ideals. Only one such living icon can be sighted in the political horizon of Nigeria. He is- BUHARI! Finish!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.