Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,120 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14282 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by UyiIredia(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
The OP misunderstands feminism and I'm sure feminists here would agree, a few truths can be gleaned from his points though.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
I don't know why anybody takes these anti feminist men serious. It's obvious that the only reason they grouse is because they want to continue believing that they are superior to women, they never have any sensible point to make, only insults and emotional outbursts about how their muscles make them superior.

They fight gender equality because it is in human nature for people to want to believe that they are more special and more important than those around them. That explains the behaviour of the men aggressively fighting to promote the idea that women are inferior to men.
They want to feel special/superior one way or another even if the way they chose is very insensible, childish and pathetic.

Buncha rԐtarded clowns that are looking for who to dominate.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^^Hehehehe De beauvoir have been expecting you since. Welcome and becareful with your high BP grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: ^^^Hehehehe De beauvoir have been expecting you since. Welcome and becareful with your high BP grin

Salam tingtingz, hope all is well with you and yours smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^wa'salaam...all is well and going fine, Lol smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: ^^wa'salaam...all is well and going fine, Lol smiley

So why were you expecting me?
You think anytime feminism is mentioned on Nairaland then De Beauvoir must unfailingly show up? smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You think anytime feminism is mentioned on Nairaland then De Beauvoir must unfailingly show up? smiley
Yes, obviously grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
De Beauvoir:

yes, you don't miss this kinda thread about feminist/feminism you are one of the feminist captain I know on NL grin and why did you show up late?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: yes, you don't miss this kinda thread about feminist/feminism you are one of the feminist captain I know on NL grin and why did you show up late?
flexshop:
Yes, obviously grin
undecided

No you are both wrong, I don't make it a priority to reply every single anti feminist thread on Nairaland.

I have discovered that the greater percentage of those who are anti feminist are nothing more than senseless juveniles with self esteem issues and with lack of rudimentary knowledge of history and human biology so I don't waste time on them because they are essentially worthless entities that I would rather not be bothered with.

I do indulge their folly once in a while though; and that's usually when I am very bored or when I want to amuse myself smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2013
tracyfemmmm:
No she cannot because mr chima is not jesus

There yoi go! Tell him ooo!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flexshop(m): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm thinking of a form of neo-misogynism,total domination by men. Since Mankind(womankind For feminists) craves new ideas,Gentlemen, we may as well pleasure man with the greatest spectacle ever seen since the fall of the nazis grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:

No you are both wrong, I don't make it a priority to reply every single anti feminist thread on Nairaland.

I have discovered that the greater percentage of those who are anti feminist are nothing more than senseless juveniles with self esteem issues and with lack of rudimentary knowledge of history and human biology so I don't waste time on them because they are essentially worthless entities that I would rather not be bothered with.

I do indulge their folly once in a while though; and that's usually when I am very bored or when I want to amuse myself smiley

Rotfl! So true!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Lol..! grin even the women that are against feminism e.g the OP article are what you have posted above inherit?
undecided
Feminism is a tool to change the feminine of women to something else(only God knows). Like Davidylan said most of this fanatic feminist are ugly, unattractive to men so they feel they are low self-esteemed and develop hatred for men(competing) most of them are lesbians but some face bad experience from men which is vice versa.

And btw @ bold what do you know about human history and biology what is your de facto about both gender race?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tracyfemmmm: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2013
feminism is one of the best things that ever happened to women.I cant imagine my life if there was no feminism,no school probably be married with maybe a dozen kids,have to share my husband with 3 other women,work from morning till night just to take care of the large household and most likely live in poverty because those people are almost always poor.God forbid!!!! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:

see who is talking about low self esteem. if u were on the high u won't be loosing your breath already.
when you speak, the stuff you are made up of is revealed. think u are feminist? no you are a confused arrogant hater and who is !nsanely painting an !nsane picture of feminists !nsanely portraying them as !insane individuals whom their ability to live with, interact and attract their opp gender is !insanely depreciating and !nsanely making them feel !insanely insecure. and all they have left is their !insane mouth and fingers!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Na only una sabi talk? they form wetin I no know
shebi dem talk say Knowles carry another belle now self. e get some women wey dey take risk for Arab countries doing media coverages and documentaries to help those women there out of barbaric religion u dey here they show how empty u are. As u dey run mouth which man go tolerate u. I bet u have been given a hot slap before. maybe a man dealt with u before. Eemm it might not really be the man it might be your attitude. basically lack morals and its old fashioned.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz:
Feminism is a tool to change the feminine of women to something else(only God knows). Like Davidylan said most of this fanatic feminist are ugly, unattractive to men so they feel they are low self-esteemed and develop hatred for men(competing) most of them are lesbians but some face bad experience from men which is vice versa.
Stop worrying about fanatical feminists and instead worry about the fanatical Muslims that kill innocent people everyday.

what is your de facto about both gender race?
This statement makes no sense.
I guess you're trying to ask me what my opinions are about males and females of different races.
Anyway if that's what you're asking then what do you need my opinion for? Are you writing your research paper or something?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2013
tracyfemmmm: feminism is one of the best things that ever happened to women.I cant imagine my life if there was no feminism,no school probably be married with maybe a dozen kids,have to share my husband with 3 other women,work from morning till night just to take care of the large household and most likely live in poverty because those people are almost always poor.God forbid!!!! sad sad

You would also have had no voting rights and right to own your own property.
Thank god for feminism! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
there are no anti-feminists here. there are anti madists
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2013
So much hatred and skin-cringing biasness, makes me wonder if people calling feminism, a hate group are right after all. Nothing Is wrong as long as it's coming from their fellow feminists. Jumping on a thread and blaming the male posters while it was the feminists that started the mudslinging/name calling/insults and yet wants people to agree to their "equal" sermons when they can't even treat the opposite gender/people with opposing views equal. Smh. That a human(female or not) called everybody in a particular gender, RÅPIST and DOGS, because of past experiences with some erring folks of the gender(as if their genders don't commit similar attrocities in almost equal measures) and a fellow lunatic sees NOTHING wrong with that statement and co-signs the statement, shows the real ulterior motives behind this group. I really don't blame those that calls them a HATE GROUP though I don't believe so, because some of them ain't extremists...

So much pent up hatred, That will likely consume them if they ain't careful... As for the logical feminists, more power to your elbows, keep the fire burning.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
carujmonella: So much hatred and skin-cringing biasness, makes me wonder if people calling feminism, a hate group are right after all. Nothing Is wrong as long as it's coming from their fellow feminists. Jumping on a thread and blaming the male posters while it was the feminists that started the mudslinging/name calling/insults and yet wants people to agree to their "equal" sermons when they can't even treat the opposite gender/people with opposing views equal. Smh. That a human(female or not) called everybody in a particular gender, RÅPIST and DOGS, because of past experiences with some erring folks of the gender(as if their genders don't commit similar attrocities in almost equal measures) and a fellow lunatic sees NOTHING wrong with that statement and co-signs the statement, shows the real ulterior motives behind this group. I really don't blame those that calls them a HATE GROUP though I don't believe so, because some of them ain't extremists...

So much pent up hatred, That will likely consume them if they ain't careful... As for the logical feminists, more power to your elbows, keep the fire burning.
seconded
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:
Stop worrying about fanatical feminists and instead worry about the fanatical Muslims that kill innocent people everyday.
This thread is about feminism, gender roles not about fanatic
Muslims. I have been posting in this thread
128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack
www.nairaland.com/1497664/128-killed-yobe-boko-haram-attack/3

It happen recently, so don't try to change this discussion to a religious thing, if you want us to discuss about fanatic muslims then visit that thread.
This statement makes no sense.
I guess you're trying to ask me what my opinions are about males and females of different races.
Anyway if that's what you're asking then what do you need my opinion for? Are you writing your research paper or something?
my statement make sense since you said the anti-feminist lack knowledge of human history and biology so am asking you what did you know about human gender race(biologically), what is their roles in the early days(past) then we will know if feminism lack knowledge or not. smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Mftivi: there are no anti-feminists here. there are anti madists
Lol, yeah there are no anti-feminist here. Feminist lack reality, logic and nature and that's what am trying to show them. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Mftivi:
see who is talking about low self esteem. if u were on the high u won't be loosing your breath already.
when you speak, the stuff you are made up of is revealed. think u are feminist? no you are a confused arrogant hater and who is !nsanely painting an !nsane picture of feminists !nsanely portraying them as !insane individuals whom their ability to live with, interact and attract their opp gender is !insanely depreciating and !nsanely making them feel !insanely insecure. and all they have left is their !insane mouth and fingers!

o boy you na war oooo!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2013
lolz
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

Feminism is what make a woman have multiple kids by different low life baby daddies and jailbirds and resort to the state to take care of them? Em, no. That's called poverty, ignorance, lack of education and downright stupidity.

dear, i am not talking about black americans.

Ok may be not feminism but man hatred which is the extreem form of feminism is what makes the woman arrogantly think she doesnt need a man to have a baby. I have heard so many female haters of men say that they can buy sperm from a bank. That even if she doesnt feel like carrying the baby, she can give to another woman to carry it for her (talking about serogacy). And you hear them make all kinds of arrogant comments.

When we men try to defend ourselves, you hear them say we feel threatened, have a low self esteem and cant handle a 'strong woman' (what they call strong woman is that one knows no respect). But i want the fanatical feminists here to tell me something. When you actively promote the other person as an enemy, do you expect him to fold his arms and watch you degrade him?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2013
souldust:
Ok may be not feminism but man hatred which is the extreem form of feminism is what makes the woman arrogantly think she doesnt need a man to have a baby. I have heard so many female haters of men say that they can buy sperm from a bank. That even if she doesnt feel like carrying the baby, she can give to another woman to carry it for her (talking about serogacy). And you hear them make all kinds of arrogant comments.
There is nothing wrong with surrogacy and there is nothing wrong with buying sperm from a sperm bank, they are not illegal/immoral and a woman can decide to have kids through this means if she wants.

When women claim that they don't need marriage to have kids,they are not being arrogant, they are only stating the truth. The same thing also applies to men, you fellas don't need marriage to have kids because you can also get surrogates.
Marriage is not a life and death issue and people can decide to opt out of it and pursue their careers instead and doing so doesn't make them man haters or woman haters.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz:
my statement make sense since you said the anti-feminist lack knowledge of human history and biology so am asking you what did you know about human gender race(biologically), what is their roles in the early days(past) then we will know if feminism lack knowledge or not. smiley
Your statement was grammatically incorrect that was why I said it made no sense.
Please go and read and find the answer to your question by yourself, I am not in the mood to educate you on this issue this morning.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:
Your statement was grammatically incorrect that was why I said it made no sense.
Please go and read and find the answer to your question by yourself, I am not in the mood to educate you on this issue this morning.
hahahahaha....you're trying to dodge my question...can you show me the incorrect in my statement?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2013
De Beauvoir:
There is nothing wrong with surrogacy and there is nothing wrong with buying sperm from a sperm bank, they are not illegal/immoral and a woman can decide to have kids through this means if she wants.

When women claim that they don't need marriage to have kids,they are not being arrogant, they are only stating the truth. The same thing also applies to men, you fellas don't need marriage to have kids because you can also get surrogates.
Marriage is not a life and death issue and people can decide to opt out of it and pursue their careers instead and doing so doesn't make them man haters or woman haters.
But men are the one that donate the sperm right? undecided
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz: But men are the one that donate the sperm right? undecided

So?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2013
many kids that were brought up from single parenthood end up useless with no self-respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / Can you last long in bed? Enter here / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.