Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Is Cheating Normal For Men? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Normal For Men? (26176 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2013
Swiftboy: Ok here is a point to think about...biologically a man is wired to think about se.x almost all the time.For a woman,its only once in a while.A man have over a year to wait for his wife to be ready for intimacy which may mean an easy avenue for the man to be tempted off.For a woman,child bearing is a barrier so she cant go about dating around.Women,if you're serious about keeping your man...you must keep your loins moistened almost all the time to keep your man! Do him such that he would not have the energy to burn on another woman.or better still castrate him after Child-birth!
"you must keep your loins moistened almost all the time to keep your man! Do him such that he would not have the energy to burn on another woman.or better still castrate him after Child-birth!" This part got me laughing.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Ozioma49: Wait o!..come to think of it the men that do cheat do they cheat with animalsisn't it the same married women that do commit the act with them....just thinking out loud
mr let me shock u!!.most men that cheat does it with young single girls and not married ones!!!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2013
wabbyland: how to treat a cheating man
here in ak,i know some men who complain that their wife dnt wash their cloths.this is no joke,some women dnt wash their husband's cloth,is this also normal?if it is normal 4 them,then its normal 4 men to cheat.many little tinz would make a man cheat on his wife.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2013
dnacrystal: I know a man who has never had an extra affair.
u be satelite?

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by anikum: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: 4. This is the part that kills me! grin

One question for you.
WAS YOUR HUSBAND FAITHFUL TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE DATING? Were YOU totally MONOGAMOUS AND FAITHFUL

OH! You became 'born-agains' after eating the 'forbidden-fruit' huhn? wink

You both took 'vows' right? When you took those vows, did you REALLLLLLY believe in them? wink MOST MEN WERE ALREADY CHEATS WHEN THEIR WIVES JUMPED IN WITH THE HELP OF A PREGNANCY-TRAP, PASTORS OR BABALAWOS to claim the gigolo or P.I.M.P as A WINNNG TROPHY!

The men NEVER CARED FOR THEIR AZZZZES IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So why cry when the men are still what THEY WERE when the women DESPERATELY jumped in wide eyes WIDE OPEN? undecided

Finally!
YES! You are asking too much for 100% faithfulness OR commitment from YOUR HUSBAND!!! You are NOT THAT SPECIAL, because OBVIOUSLY, you have NEVER EARNED IT AND NEVER WILL!!!

Tough darling! What DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER A MAN besides opening your hot legs and breeding like a GUINEA-PIG?

Any MANGABEE-MONKEY can do JUST that dear!

WHAT ARE YOU? If you claim to be a wife, START BY EARNING YOUR SELF-RESPECT FIRST! kiss

DID A WOMAN HURT U OR U R JUST BEING ANTI-WOMAN...COS U SOUND HARSH..THOUGH GOT SOME POINTS..
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by budusky05(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: 1. Cheating is VERY NORMAL FOR ALL MEN!!! If they do not cheat with their bodies, THEY SLEEP ONLINE AND SUPER-CHEAT WITH THEIR MINDS!!!! kiss

The "craftiest" ones aka EMOTIONAL-SCAMMERS will even give you ALL USER-IDs and PASSWORDS so they can be jeeerrrking-off behind your moo-moo azzzze while face-booking with others with YOUR WOR-WOR happy face with "GORILLA-TEETH" and all on their profile pages! cheesy

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Well said,
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by kandiikane(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Oyinbo is forcing homosexual and divorce right on us.

It time we promote polygamus marriage to them.

Woman.....this is our culture and identity....never say never when your man bring in another chick.

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

In other words, they are too dumb to figure out the bolded themselves.

1000 likes

Probably, yes. Too much blood downstairs, so something must be missing upstairs grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Swiftboy: Ok here is a point to think about...biologically a man is wired to think about se.x almost all the time.For a woman,its only once in a while.A man have over a year to wait for his wife to be ready for intimacy which may mean an easy avenue for the man to be tempted off.For a woman,child bearing is a barrier so she cant go about dating around.Women,if you're serious about keeping your man...you must keep your loins moistened almost all the time to keep your man! Do him such that he would not have the energy to burn on another woman.or better still castrate him after Child-birth!

Do you know how often once in a while is before you come up with this kind of advice?
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2013
chinziaski:

Lolz, den you go ur way and date another cheating guy. Stop forming badtest girl ever liveth, because if you continue with this mindset, you will walk away from 5marriages.

Ama just made mi laugh, measure his worth when he had already measured urs with 6girls he is cheating with... Poof

Typical answer from a Nigerian man, pushing the fear button of a woman grin
So what if she marries 5 times? It's fun tongue
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by erabe(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Monogamy or whatever you call it I'm starting to think it aint for everybody, most of us just rush into it anyway you know what I'm saying, you aint rushing for love and I aint up here to judge so let's neglect the what if's and make it do what it does
- folarin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Emeralddeee: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
Some men think with their d**k not their head, that's why they cheat.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by benzion72(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
It will be a fallacy of hasty generalizations to say all men cheat on their wives. But somebody has said in her response that 98% percent of them does cheat. There are no stringent moral rules in our society to curb such activities. Having said that, you need a man that fear God because it is the only thing that can prevent a man from grazing out. Also religion is a factor that instill moral in some.
As it is you have to take heart and pray very hard for his salvation

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by pickabeau1: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2013
vivianc:

1. Cheating is not normal and can never be normal. But we live in a world where nothing is normal anymore.
98% of men cheat! That's the raw truth! It doesn't matter how perfect life seems on nairaland or how perfect everybody seems here, but take a walk around your relevant environment and see for yourself. That guy somewhere you think doesn't cheat hasn't been caught, yet!

Interesting and right observation....

Something dey smell... grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
chinziaski:

Lolz, den you go ur way and date another cheating guy. Stop forming badtest girl ever liveth, because if you continue with this mindset, you will walk away from 5marriages.

Ama just made mi laugh, measure his worth when he had already measured urs with 6girls he is cheating with... Poof

Whatever. Mtchewww!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by pickabeau1: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
pro01: By the way, this goes to men. The more faithful you are to one woman (wife or girlfriend), the more likely you are to be cheated on, believe it or not. I can probably explain the dynamic behind that, but I'd leave that for another day. Suffice it to say, however, that faithful men are essentially predictable men. Unfortunately, almost every woman is wired to dishonour predictable men.

No-nonsense husbands who refresh themselves with periodic trysts (while maintaining a strict leash on their wives) seldom suffer the indignity of being cuckolded.

hmmm.... freaky ish... has anyone seen TEMPTATIONS... u got something there,,,
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by pickabeau1: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
lol.. obvious you are a statistician,... and truthfully so many good guys looking for wifey
but they are GOOOD guys and thus boring grin grin

so they are passed over

kpolli: Cheating is normal for men is the excuse every cheat gives when he is caught....

Cheating is not normal, not upto 50% of men cheat but due to the fact that most women won't settle with the good ones.... They have to share the few bad ones while the good ones stay single....

It would surprise you how many husbands stay faithful

Always remember, good news is never spread..... You never hear that guy has been faithful for 50yrs, you always hear that guy cheated the day after he got married.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2013
ƐƦƖ~~ΑβƊξƖ:
Monogamy or whatever you call it I'm starting to think it aint for everybody, most of us just rush into it anyway you know what I'm saying, you aint rushing for love and I aint up here to judge so let's neglect the what if's and make it do what it does

Plagiarism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9XGmE20-tY

(Love this song)
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by joe4christ(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: 4. This is the part that kills me! grin

One question for you.
WAS YOUR HUSBAND FAITHFUL TO YOU WHEN YOU WERE DATING? Were YOU totally MONOGAMOUS AND FAITHFUL

OH! You became 'born-agains' after eating the 'forbidden-fruit' huhn? wink

You both took 'vows' right? When you took those vows, did you REALLLLLLY believe in them? wink MOST MEN WERE ALREADY CHEATS WHEN THEIR WIVES JUMPED IN WITH THE HELP OF A PREGNANCY-TRAP, PASTORS OR BABALAWOS to claim the gigolo or P.I.M.P as A WINNNG TROPHY!

The men NEVER CARED FOR THEIR AZZZZES IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So why cry when the men are still what THEY WERE when the women DESPERATELY jumped in wide eyes WIDE OPEN? undecided

Finally!
YES! You are asking too much for 100% faithfulness OR commitment from YOUR HUSBAND!!! You are NOT THAT SPECIAL, because OBVIOUSLY, you have NEVER EARNED IT AND NEVER WILL!!!

Tough darling! What DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER A MAN besides opening your hot legs and breeding like a GUINEA-PIG?

Any MANGABEE-MONKEY can do JUST that dear!

WHAT ARE YOU? If you claim to be a wife, START BY EARNING YOUR SELF-RESPECT FIRST! kiss

hehehehe you wicked o gringringrin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2013
When men cheat, who do they cheat with?

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by HARDDON: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju: When men cheat, who do they cheat with?

d a m n, this is d e e p
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by pinkylipsguy: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Solidhome I really feel ur pain and can very well understand ur in convenience. I researched extensively on this rampant issue of un faithfulness in relationship and marriage and I found out a shocking solution that work like magic. It is not something I can be shared on a public place like here. But if u get in touch with me I will. U can get in touch thru 08131136076 or ping 2703A3BD
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by dojdavidjackson(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is bad
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by spicyv1(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: 2. Men are not built to be MONOGAMOUS. cool

Oga pls talk about what you know only! The God that created man, made ONE wife for him! He said 'I will make A suitable companion for him, He didn't make MANY suitable companions!

You better change that warped mentality of yours, it will only lead to your doom! Your life anyways and your choice, but don't carry on decieving others.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju: When men cheat, who do they cheat with?

W-O-R-D !!!!!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by boban007: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
kanwulia has said it all in his no.2 analysis.men are monogamous&physical being,women are emotional being(front page.).i think women cheats more than men just that they are more secretive&coded.that im very sure of.most men cheat openly thats why most people think they cheat more than the women folks.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by boban007: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
kanwulia has said it all in his no.2 analysis.men are monogamous&physical being,women are emotional being(front page.).i think women cheats more than men just that they are more secretive&coded.that im very sure of.most men cheat openly thats why most people think they cheat more than the women folks.but that is not to say cheating is right,man or woman.it can be very painful.what is bad is bad.period.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by FBS: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
vivianc: Errm, I'm hardly qualified to advise you o, cos i'm not married, so I have no idea how it feels for your husband to cheat on you.

I'm just gonna answer your few questions:

1. Cheating is not normal and can never be normal. But we live in a world where nothing is normal anymore.
98% of men cheat! That's the raw truth! It doesn't matter how perfect life seems on nairaland or how perfect everybody seems here, but take a walk around your relevant environment and see for yourself. That guy somewhere you think doesn't cheat hasn't been caught, yet!

2. No, asking for a total faithfulness is not asking for too much. It is not your fault that your hubby cheats, it is his fault!

There are no specific ways to deal with unfaithfulness. However you choose to deal with it hurts so bad!

Women are wired differently! So how are you wired? How strong are you emotionally to swallow that your loving husband cheats? You mustn't deal with this if you don't want to.

So I say you have 2 options; work it out or walk out.

Good luck ma'am.
Not entirely true. A man will ALWAYS find reasons to "cheat" and some of those reasons will be women and in some cases - the woman in his life. She might just be the reason why.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iykemmanuel:
keep deceiving ur self tongue
is it a crime to trust my CHEATING-BLOODED bf, Huh? :p *set to fight*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
mayten30: hmm nice decision though,and u don't need to cover ur face!!don't be shy darling daddy is here with u wink
love u like kilode.

mayten30: joke?do i look like basket mouth the comedian? undecided well anyways am serious we are getting married very soon,just tell me the date then we are good to go!!!
*changes countenance 2 sad one* how will i b d one 2 choose d date now?

mayten30: winkare u on whatsapp?
u dnt even knw if sum1 u about gettin married to is on watsap or not? *faints*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by baron2000(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
its not mens fault that they need to have sex with several women. Kindly read

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/07/why-a-little-mammal-has-so-much-sex-that-it-disintegrates/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.