Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival (39354 Views)

Nairalander Wedding In Zimbabwe (photo). / Oktoberfest, German Beer Festival / Bebe Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Fayrouzz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shea Wizkid performed to empty seats the other day??
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
In other news Don jazzy and Wande coal are having clash and beef on twitter, Don jazzy is begging Wande coal for his credit grin hahahahaha, a "don" indeed...
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: D’Banj literally broke
contemporary sounds and music from
Africa onto the mainstream Global
stage recently with his smash-hit
‘Oliver Twist’. ‘Oliver Twist’ has sold
more than 11 million copies worldwide
to date.
The single debuted at number
9 on the UK National charts just behind
the likes of Rihanna and Tulisa.
shocked shocked

www.m.notjustok.com/2012/12/12/dbanj-releases-new-single-top-of-the-world-announces-sony-music-africa-record-deal/?x=m

Eja Nla!! grin

I like that. And I'd say D'banj got me into Afrobeats. His "Suddenly" tune is still my all time favourite. But DaGrin put a smile on my face! grin

The guy basically crossed-over and put afrobeats on the world map. That tune was top-10 in more than 5 European countries. I still remember how everyone (all races of people) went nuts when "Oliver Twist" was played at the Nottinghill carnival this year. However, rather than celebrate that - trust the average Nigerian to run with ethnic/tribal bias.

The mind of the black man is wicked - and it's just natural for a black person to always pull the next black person down.

They all keep saying, "grin'banj is wack." However, who isn't wack in the naija music industry? The guy knows he isn't that talented, however, he created something unique - people bought into it - and he rode that to the top. You just can't hate on the man's hustle. if you don't like his music, or what he's - how about ignore him and his music? Pulling the next man down is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: D’Banj literally broke
contemporary sounds and music from
Africa onto the mainstream Global
stage recently with his smash-hit
‘Oliver Twist’. ‘Oliver Twist’ has sold
more than 11 million copies worldwide
to date.
The single debuted at number
9 on the UK National charts just behind
the likes of Rihanna and Tulisa.
shocked shocked

www.m.notjustok.com/2012/12/12/dbanj-releases-new-single-top-of-the-world-announces-sony-music-africa-record-deal/?x=m

Eja Nla!! grin
Don't you slow witted brains understand?? We are not saying 'Eja Nla' is not rich or not selling! We saying He sings wack songs these days!

You don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that in the next one year, if D'banj keeps going through this lane he will fade!

You doubt? Tell me how many months it took Soul-E (baba) to lose his high fan base
He started singing crap after he did that hit song he featured 2face and later faded away like short candle!
If they tell you that one day Black face and Faze will be this quiet and unnoticeable in the music industry you go gree

Just keep on lying your head on your pillow thinking that D'banj is all and all. . . One day, one lil' kid will just take over. . . . Watch the space.

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: LWKMD! Like seriously CFCfan?? That sport guy I thought you were gonna call some one like Mikuz,Mynd,Ibime,Glacierz and the other rap lords. . . And you just came up with a sport rat You've just insulted the rap/Hip hop heads of Nairaland' Gosh!!!! angry

#TeamGOM

I just cited someone who has actually listed to my freestyle. It seems "coogar" also listened to it - you can ask him.

All the names you mentioned are kiddos when it comes to rap music.

It's a culture and a way of life. I live it!

I'll break-down metaphors and similes that none of those people would be able to decipher.

Don't talk to me about rap-music! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

I like that. And I'd say D'banj got me into Afrobeats. His "Suddenly" tune is still my all time favourite. But DaGrin put a smile on my face! grin

The guy basically crossed-over and put afrobeats on the world map. That tune was top-10 in more than 5 European countries. I still remember how everyone (all races of people) went nuts when "Oliver Twist" was played at the Nottinghill carnival this year. However, rather than celebrate that - trust the average Nigerian to run with ethnic/tribal bias.

The mind of the black man is wicked - and it's just natural for a black person to always pull the next black person down.

They all keep saying, "grin'banj is wack." However, who isn't wack in the naija music industry? The guy knows he isn't that talented, however, he created something unique - people bought into it - and he rode that to the top. You just can't hate on the man's hustle. if you don't like his music, or what he's - how about ignore him and his music? Pulling the next man down is unacceptable.
If you think everybody is wack in the Nigerian music industry, then you don't listen to Nigerian music, you only listen to the likes of 'skekewu' 'Suster Caro' 'don't tell me nonsense' 'caro' and shiit!

Go listen to Pheelz ft Vector_Popular

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

abeg help me tell them oh, they should stop hating grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: If you think everybody is wack in the Nigerian music industry, then you don't listen to Nigerian music, you only listen to the likes of 'skekewu' 'Suster Caro' 'don't tell me nonsense' 'caro' and shiit!

Go listen to Pheelz ft Vector_Popular

#TeamGOM

I've got better things to do with my time than listen to junk music.

Just post the memorable bars from their 16's, and I'll tell you if they're wack or not. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

I just cited someone who has actually listed to my freestyle. It seems "coogar" also listened to it - you can ask him.

All the names you mentioned are kiddos when it comes to rap music.

It's a culture and a way of life. I live it!

I'll break-down metaphors and similes that none of those people would be able to decipher.

Don't talk to me about rap-music! undecided
You call them kiddos now?? Do you visit the rap battle section at all cause i've never seen you there oo!

Ok,lemme believe you. . . Drop six lines mixed with one word play and a punchline. . Let everybody judge you. kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: abeg help me tell them oh, they should stop hating grin

Haters would get their noodles blown-off with a sawn-off shotgun!

D'banj is the god of afrobeats - there's no one bigger than him!

Fvck those Zimbs and their smelly pum! cool

4 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you slow witted brains understand?? We are not saying 'Eja Nla' is not rich or not selling! We saying He sings wack songs these days!

You don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that in the next one year, if D'banj keeps going through this lane he will fade!

You doubt? Tell me how many months it took Soul-E (baba) to lose his high fan base
He started singing crap after he did that hit song he featured 2face and later faded away like short candle!
If they tell you that one day Black face and Faze will be this quiet and unnoticeable in the music industry you go gree

Just keep on lying your head on your pillow thinking that D'banj is all and all. . . One day, one lil' kid will just take over. . . . Watch the space.

#TeamGOM
Dbanj song is whack and Rio Ferdinand Love his song

RIO FERDINAND LOVES D'BANJ'S OLIVER TWIST
[img]http://4.bp..com/-j0nefjazST4/T3NTSMjzDlI/AAAAAAAAULQ/_o1Px5fRlvs/s1600/1rioferdinandtweet+lindaikejiblog.jpg.png[/img]
www.sourceq..com/2012/03/rio-ferdinand-loves-dbanjs-oliver-twist.html?m=1

Abeg go get a life, stop hating grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: You call them kiddos now?? Do you visit the rap battle section at all cause i've never seen you there oo!

Ok,lemme believe you. . . Drop six lines mixed with one word play and a punchline. . Let everybody judge you. kiss

#TeamGOM

I don't visit the section because it's like the sports section and I honestly don't think I can learn anything from anyone on there.

More time, most of the people there don't even know what the hell they're talking about.

Been on a few threads, though.

Pay for the six lines - I rap for money!
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: Dbanj song is whack and Rio Ferdinand Love his song

[img]http://4.bp..com/-j0nefjazST4/T3NTSMjzDlI/AAAAAAAAULQ/_o1Px5fRlvs/s1600/1rioferdinandtweet+lindaikejiblog.jpg.png[/img]

Please who produced Oliver Twist??
What label was he on when that song was recorded??

Go get a brain! tongue

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: Dbanj song is whack and Rio Ferdinand Love his song

Man like Rio - Peckham don.

We don't breed haters out here, once you make it, we celebrate with you.

He started from the bottom and it's only right that you respect his hustle!
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

Haters would get their noodles blown-off with a sawn-off shotgun!

D'banj is the god of afrobeats - there's no one bigger than him!

Fvck those Zimbs and their smelly pum! cool
Yess oo, even someone from europe confirmed that he's god of afrobeats. smiley

Those zim are too local for D'banj songs grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

Shut up! Which naija artist is bigger than him?

I still don't know why you hate the guy so much. Did he ra.pe or jilt you?

Get a life and leave the guy alone!!

You just can't lead your everyday life hating on a next man's hustle, that's just bad mind.

And even if he's "wack" - how's that your business? - how about let him be?
why so pained? Are you his promoter in London? Uncle, even Michael Jackson had critics, so what is D'banj that people will 'let him be' when he's falling hand, can you imagine a Ugandan outshining a Nigerian at an international concert, e no dey happen, who is Bebe Cool? Make I dey clap for D'banj for giving haters one more reason to diss us. 'Others are empty' but they haven't been booed off stage in Zim. You won't even understand, just stick to your Dizzee Rascal and Taio Cruz in London, let us in Nigeria deal with the one WE trained. And to the other Kokomonster, please drop that yeye Oliver Twist hype, that was a 2011 Don Jazzy production, give us something current. Personally has amassed over 7 million views, Don't Tell Me Nonsense that was released on the same day (that Kokomonsters even marked the song as eja nla's ressurection) is still struggling to rake in half a million views. Instead of y'all attacking us 'haters' go and increase the number of Youtube views he has.

4 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

I don't visit the section because it's like the sports section and I honestly don't think I can learn anything from anyone on there.

More time, most of the people there don't even know what the hell they're talking about.

Been on a few threads, though.

Pay for the six lines - I rap for money!
Sorry embarassed

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: Yess oo, even someone from europe confirmed that he's god of afrobeats. smiley

Those zim are too local for D'banj songs grin

You know Zim women like dycks too much. They probably wanted him to show them his d'jango and since ol'boy refused, they got emotional and started booing.

Most of them don't even have an identity. They always think they're Nigerians - annoying mofos. grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
The world renowned New York Times reviewed D'banj's "DKM (D King's Men)" album and praised the kokomaster for a job well done. They described D'banj as being, "one of the great African pop stars of the past decade". They also mentioned how the superstar rose to fame through the Mo'Hits record label and has now "struck out on his own with a new label". The New York Times described the album as, "an alluring contemporary pop album with emphasis on king-size dance music".
www.nigerianwatch.com/celebritywatch-with-michael-tubes/2466-new-york-times-reviews-dbanjs-dkm-album-

This dude don go far ooo while some peeps are still hating. grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
safarigirl: why so pained? Are you his promoter in London? Uncle, even Michael Jackson had critics, so what is D'banj that people will 'let him be' when he's falling hand, can you imagine a Ugandan outshining a Nigerian at an international concert, e no dey happen, who is Bebe Cool? Make I dey clap for D'banj for giving haters one more reason to diss us. 'Others are empty' but they haven't been booed off stage in Zim. You won't even understand, just stick to your Dizzee Rascal and Taio Cruz in London, let us in Nigeria deal with the one WE trained. And to the other Kokomonster, please drop that yeye Oliver Twist hype, that was a 2011 Don Jazzy production, give us something current. Personally has amassed over 7 million views, Don't Tell Me Nonsense that was released on the same day (that Kokomonsters even marked the song as eja nla's ressurection) is still struggling to rake in half a million views. Instead of y'all attacking us 'haters' go and increase the number of Youtube views he has.

Nah, if you were to be in D'banj's shoes, best believe I would ride for you as well. I like success story, especially if you came from nothing.

However, the hatred you have for D'banj is becoming sickening now. You jump on almost every thread about him to spew the same thing. It's getting boring now. How about leave the guy alone?

Who cares if he's struggling with youtube views? At the end of the day, his legacy is untouchable. He crossed-over and topped the charts in Europe - the first naija act from naija to do that. That's something no one can touch.

Fvck a youtube - show me the money!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: Please who produced Oliver Twist??
What label was he on when that song was recorded??

Go get a brain! tongue

#TeamGOM

D'banj has already planned to leave Mo'hit rec before he released oliver twist, if you notice he didn't mention "mo'hit records" nor "its jazzy again" in oliver twist grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: The world renowned New York Times reviewed D'banj's "DKM (D King's Men)" album and praised the kokomaster for a job well done. They described D'banj as being, "one of the great African pop stars of the past decade". They also mentioned how the superstar rose to fame through the Mo'Hits record label and has now "struck out on his own with a new label". The New York Times described the album as, "an alluring contemporary pop album with emphasis on king-size dance music".
www.nigerianwatch.com/celebritywatch-with-michael-tubes/2466-new-york-times-reviews-dbanjs-dkm-album-

This dude don go far ooo while some peeps are still hating. grin

New York Times? shocked shocked grin grin

Don't let the haters commit suicide, bruv!!! grin

He's also all over UK press. I absolutely admire his hustle!!

Pricks stay politicking and analysing bs, while the doozy stays getting money and international recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
shymexx:

You know Zim women like dycks too much. They probably wanted him to show them his d'jango and since ol'boy refused, they got emotional and started booing.

Most of them don't even have an identity. They always think they're Nigerians - annoying mofos. grin
Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ok, Lemme come to your level and post this lyrics . . . Pheelz ft Vector_Popular

1st verse

Huh listen and since i got popular
They steady be trying to blast me
They ginger cos am all up in their
face like acne
Lil’ kids, am your POP actually
My bone never break so why you
dey try cast me
New rule is i write it, you bite it
Me and my team fly together we
united
But am an arsenal fan
Am dope like crack
Am not stingy vector will share
like jack
cheesy
But my previous clique they
wouldn’t follow codes
How ironic that i was a G for some
follow hoe
Crap popularity bring
Sometimes the note is wrong
when popularity sings
Oh damn
I forgot that i was famous
We can’t be free the consequences gon
chain us
So when you see crowd when we ride don’t
blame us
On and off stage we entertainers

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
tintingz: D'banj has already planned to leave Mo'hit rec before he released oliver twist, if you notice he didn't mention "mo'hit records" nor "its jazzy again" in oliver twist grin
Now i know i've been talking to an uninformed urban clown! cheesy

So you didn't see the first promo videothey did? The one they were dancing inside the sitting room while 'Oliver twist' was playing on the background

Lawd, did D'prince say 'It's Don Jazzy again' in 'Take banana'??
Did Wande-Coal say it in the kick?
Still they are in the label. . .

Nna, you are DUMB as Fucck! kiss

#TeamGOM

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Coming from an ibo man,i would take the criticsms with a pinch of salt,you people are known to bring bias and sentiments into everything,you keep saying dbanj is wack please tell me any big nigerian artiste that's not wack,is'nt it the height of hypocrisy singling out dbanj and leaving the othe artiste out,this shows your unprecedented hate towards dbanj
dbanj in all his wackness still have international appeal more than your usher wannabe psquare.
How many international awards have your psquare won at least dbanj has 2 mtvbase european award with a bet award to his collection how many has psquare collected
He is topping charts all over the world how many charts as psquare topped
so please stop hating,dbanj doesnt know you exist,at least he is excelling in his chosen career how many people gives a rat arse who you are even in your locality.
And to all dbanj haters Always appreciate successful people so sucess can also smile on you one day.
Enough said
Am out

5 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: Ok, Lemme come to your level and post this lyrics . . . Pheelz ft Vector_Popular

1st verse

face like acne
dey try cast me
united
But am an arsenal fan
Am dope like crack
like jack
cheesy
wouldn’t follow codes
follow hoe
Crap popularity bring
when popularity sings
Oh damn
chain us
blame us

#TeamGOM
please let's leave the thread for the delusional fans. Spade is gone, he's put them in their place. We've said ALL that needs to be said. The Kokomonsters are grasping at straws here. They can remain in lala land

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: Ok, Lemme come to your level and post this lyrics . . . Pheelz ft Vector_Popular
1st verse

face like acne
dey try cast me
united
But am an arsenal fan
Am dope like crack
like jack
cheesy
wouldn’t follow codes
follow hoe
Crap popularity bring
when popularity sings
Oh damn
chain us
blame us
#TeamGOM

This is some bubble-gum crap!! Who still raps like this? Even my 10-year cousin would drop something better than this.

Let me give you a little something off the dome. But I'm not a rapper, tho.

Never been known as a fake
Pops told me a friend might come in disguise like a snake
that's why I lead two live(s)
sort of like yin yang
not a Gemini but I despise a snake's fang
makavelli the Gemini's offspring, raised by 2-pac(s)
guess that's why I'm angry and calm but still roll with my 2's 2's
act disloyal and I'll shoot ur 2-balls
leave u castrated, call that catch 2-2

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by pickabeau1: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
no beef grin

Do you have the Biggie Duets... tight ish

pro01:

I knew my fellow Biggie disciples would consider that comparison somewhat 'sacrilegious'. . . .that's why I issued a caveat, lol. It's just a personal opinion, and I really believe Da Grin was THAT good. I was a late convert though, but that CEO album IS phenomenal.

If you'd forgive me for comparing Da Grin to Biggie, then I'd suggest that Olamide is more like Nigeria's Lupe Fiasco, at best.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
safarigirl: please let's leave the thread for the delusional fans. Spade is gone, he's put them in their place. We've said ALL that needs to be said. The Kokomonsters are grasping at straws here. They can remain in lala land

Spade or whatever his handle is, didn't leave the place - he's just hiding.

I can't blame him because the sawn-off shotgun would leave anyone brainless with a big hole in his/her skull! grin

I'm out, yo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
safarigirl: please let's leave the thread for the delusional fans. Spade is gone, he's put them in their place. We've said ALL that needs to be said. The Kokomonsters are grasping at straws here. They can remain in lala land
Please dont let the door hit you on way out,you show up on every dbanj thread like a frustrated old hag and start rubbishing him tell did dbanj ignore your advances or are you just plain tribalistic,at least he is excelling in his chosen career you should be more concerned doing the same for yourself instead of hating on a successful man.
Moro'n
Damn cant believe i missed this thread from the first page would have put the idiotic and tribalistic op same with his goons in their right place.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
spade: The scales are starting to fall off the eyes of the other Africans as well, and D'Banj's musical vapidness is exposing him seriously.

This dude has proven he's completely powerless without Don Jazzy's beats, as even the songs he went to perform at that concert were all the ones he made when he was with Don Jazzy. What? No Oyato? No Bachelor? No Finally? Of course he realises those songs themselves are garbage no one would pay money to listen to, which is why he still goes back to his vomit from 2 years ago to dig up songs he made back then.

The truth now stares at everyone in the face that, without those beats, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, separates D'Banj from Vic O.

Your stage performance goes a long way in determining what kind of artiste you are; and when that day comes, no amount of fake, caked-up, phoned-in, paid reviews from New York Times will save you. No amount of Lagos hype (the same shhhitt that wants the world to believe clowns like Davido are talented) will save you from the inevitable shame.

And this is even the clown people were juxtaposing with P-Square.
P-Square sef, although they are lyrically vapid themselves, are super-talented stage performers. Filling out STADIA in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda etc. While this praying mantis dey here dey deceive himself grin

You have said it all. My thoughts exactly, Dbanj is a lost cause and we all know it. #khona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.