Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4588 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
9jadelta: oh geez

who made Obadiah a mod?
this guy is a grade A+ troll, no offense.
I saw 7 pages thinking interesting discussion is going on here only to found trolls feeding in thread and so called mod leading them
smh
multitasking. i combine two duties. a troll and a mod. multitasking grin grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hey Fynest, how u doing. Eku 3 days.

Will be back to read thread.

Hell all,

I see una don turn thread to LASU n ASUU things. grin
wetin shele Tgirl ? wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
mcfynest: GOOD MORNING FELLAS.....

ITS BEING QUITE A TIME, AND AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG HELLO TO ALL MY BRETRENS.....
OBADIAH
MOSTHIGH
TGIRL
TPB
NERDY
MEILYN
ISHILOVE
BIAFRANQUEEN
MR PRESIDENT
AND ALL BRETREN IN CHRIST.....

LIFE AS REALY CHANGED FOR ME AND WORK BEING STRESSFULL, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE YEAR IS GOING TO AN END.....
SINCE WE ARE BELIEVERS, LET ME SHARE MY TESTIMONY AND MY PRAYER REQUEST....

MY TESTIMONY- GOD AS BEEN I AM IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY, AND I AM GREATFUL.. .

MY PRAYER REQUEST- I JUST GOT OUT OF JOB AND I NEED A GOOD ONE AGAIN WITHOUT STRESS AND ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.....PRAY FOR ME BRETREN

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

NOW IF THE STORY OF NOAH WAS LITERAL AND THE BEAST AND BIRDS OF THE AIR AND OTHERS WERE LITERAL ANIMALS, WHY IS THERE STILL SIN IN THIS WORLD

PLEASE YOUR RATIONAL INSIGHT ARE WELCOMED.....

THANKS

Top of the day to you too, Sire Mcfynest. Trust all is igbaladun at your end, bruv.

Cool thread. My people, I hail o. I see y'all representing.

Quivah, you got me cracking with the banter. Thanks for coming on board and great to have you around.

Catch ya lataz guys & keep confounding the gainsayers and scoffers. grin grin

TPB / ReineViolet / Kaylize76, hmmm... Anyway, keenly anticipating Season 4 of your moniker... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: wetin shele Tgirl ? wink

I'm cool like that hun.

TGIF huh? I hope I will see more people around later. wink

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I'm cool like that hun.

TGIF huh? I hope I will see more people around later. wink
oh yeah we full ground. TGIF indeed. its about to be on and popping. the mighty hunter, nimrod that is, is in town and he is getting ready to unleash all kinds of madness. cheesy

sup Nerdy wink

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah we full ground. TGIF indeed. its about to be on and popping. the mighty hunter, nimrod that is, is in town and he is getting ready to unleash all kinds of madness. cheesy

sup Nerdy wink

Now, that's the kinda news I wanna hear. smiley
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah we full ground. TGIF indeed. its about to be on and popping. the mighty hunter, nimrod that is, is in town and he is getting ready to unleash all kinds of madness. cheesy

sup Nerdy wink

Hey Bruva, what's good with ya? Werrin dey? Dropping any exegesis soon? Time to stir the gaddem heathen niggas. grin

TGirl, longest time. smiley
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Hey Bruva, what's good with ya? Werrin dey? Dropping any exegesis soon? Time to stir the gaddem heathen niggas. grin

Sup Nerdy wink I see ya wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr President:

Sup Nerdy wink I see ya wink

El Presidente!!! Bros mi. What's good? Anything for the babes? wink grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Now, that's the kinda news I wanna hear. smiley
you know it lol. i just made another crazy prophetic scriptural connection. maybe i should open a thread about it ? hmm we shall see
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: you know it lol. i just made another crazy prophetic scriptural connection. maybe i should open a thread about it ? hmm we shall see

Hahaha...lets have it cheesy...lets set the whole place alight cheesy cheesy
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
NerdyInterests:

oh i got more exegesis than river niger got water. lol. you know how there are different seasons and different cycles the body goes through ? yeah dunno, for some weird reason the past two weeks or so i have been feeling unmotivated and lethargic. maybe its the winter lol. i feel the fire coming back though.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
NerdyInterests:

El Presidente!!! Bros mi. What's good? Anything for the babes? wink grin

Everything for the Babes o. Cutie cutie wink U been scarce mhen wink wink grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh i got more exegesis than river niger got water. lol. you know how there are different seasons and different cycles the body goes through ? yeah dunno, for some weird reason the past two weeks or so i have been feeling unmotivated and lethargic. maybe its the winter lol. i feel the fire coming back though.

Its the spirit of the season Brah wink Lets have some tough meat for the weekend. wink wink wink

U checked up on COMET ISON?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr President:

Hahaha...lets have it cheesy...lets set the whole place alight cheesy cheesy
oh here it go bruv. now there are two seasons. fishing season and hunting season. fishing season is when souls are won. be fruitful and multiply the gospel of God throughout the world ? well fishing season is over. it is time for hunting season

jeremiah 16 vs 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

now how do we know that the fishing season is over ? the greatest hunter is in town. the lords own chief hunter. NIMROD IS IN TOWN and his job is to kill and hunt down those who refuse to be fished. this he would do via armageddon. well we all know he has less than 40 months left in office right ? so ermmm yup

genesis 10 vs 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

THE MIGHTY HUNTER IS IN TOWN ( OBAMA ). LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shocked grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr President:

Its the spirit of the season Brah wink Lets have some tough meat for the weekend. wink wink wink

U checked up on COMET ISON?
Oh not yet bruv lol. i will get to it. Comet Ison that is. funny i havent heard anyone mention it though, but trust me i would check on it wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh i got more exegesis than river niger got water. lol. you know how there are different seasons and different cycles the body goes through ? yeah dunno, for some weird reason the past two weeks or so i have been feeling unmotivated and lethargic. maybe its the winter lol. i feel the fire coming back though.

Can feel it too. grin Indeed sire, kind gesture on your part. Preciate your effort in getting souls back to the Lord before the final impending destruction.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr President:

Everything for the Babes o. Cutie cutie wink U been scarce mhen wink wink grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by NerdyInterests(f): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Meilyn, I see ya. grin Wot's popping, Bruva? grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Quivah, you got me cracking with the banter. Thanks for coming on board and great to have you around.

ha ha! Is banter another word for rebellious?

Thanks ma'am, it was nice having an audience while my bottom was being whooped *smiles*

Nice having you around too sis
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
i dey see all of una o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.