Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4592 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah: @op..since you know its allegory, what prompts the thread?

You seemed to accept it allegory,even from your first post..
I dont see why this thread topic should so

the OP is on crack as usual. He came to vomit what he was feed.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

All will be well Bro. Freedom is in the horizon. Welcome back wink wink smiley
oh yeah i like the sound of that word. freedom, that is. i aint go anywhere chief. just being too lazy to post and respond lol. but i do read posts grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Education. To liberate from ignorance. To show that the real meat of The Holy Bible is coded in dark sayings.
indeed....!
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:
Yeah Chief. What she chop remain?
grin grin grin from the sound of that name Sire, i am suspecting she chop periwinkle and ube remain grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Miss Foly is in the house. A standing ovation for Miss Foly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

prolly the ones obadiah's feeding him
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

grin grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
indeed....!

Cool down and learn Babe. Watch it all unravel before you...like melting chocolate grin on the tongue. U gat to be humble to receive tho' cool
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
shocked grin grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Cool down and learn Babe. Watch it all unravel before you...like melting chocolate grin on the tongue. U gat to be humble to receive tho' cool
she cant be no old bottle Sire. she gotta be new bottle. this new wine will break old bottles. but somehow i think quivah is old bottle. this new wine is too new lmao
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

indeed means ;
able)

1. (modal) truly; in fact; actually 2. (degree) In fact.

synonyms ♦(actually) certainly,definitely,in fact, indubitably,really,surely,truly, undoubtedly

interjection

1. indicates emphatic agreement

synonyms ♦absolutely ♦

Hope you can relate it to the post it was directed to..

Kapeesh!

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:

We're open to knowledge and rationality Sweerie.
U should open up to knowledge too. You would be shocked what lies just beyond your eyes.
wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: i troway salute @ ya bros mcfynest. el presidente i troway salute

OBADIAH THE EDOMITE.... GOT YOUR PM....THANKS FOR THE CARE..... QUITE A TIME
MISSED YOU SIR....TOP OF THE (MORNING)

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

We're open to knowledge and rationality Sweerie.
U should open up to knowledge too. You would be shocked what lies just beyond your eyes.
wink
you seem to be missing out on my posts

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: she cant be no old bottle Sire. she gotta be new bottle. this new wine will break old bottles. but somehow i think quivah is old bottle. this new wine is too new lmao

She isnt tempered enough Sire. If only she'll just cool down cool cool
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Another round of madness. Lol

Where is Most High? Being waiting for her G number all this while
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah: @op..since you know its allegory, what prompts the thread?

You seemed to accept it allegory,even from your first post..
I dont see why this thread topic should so

YOU ARE STILL ON MILK DEAR grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: dark sayings you say ? >>>> psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old grin

YOU DON KNOW SIRE

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Another round of madness. Lol

Where is Most High? Being waiting for her G number all this while

Hey Miss Foly, how was your day? grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin from the sound of that name Sire, i am suspecting she chop periwinkle and ube remain grin grin
havent you had enough on the other thread? Don't be a bore
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:

you seem to be missing out on my posts

How? I dont get you.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by UyiIredia(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
The story is untrue IMO.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

OBADIAH THE EDOMITE.... GOT YOUR PM....THANKS FOR THE CARE..... QUITE A TIME
MISSED YOU SIR....TOP OF THE (MORNING)
my chief after you na me ooooo . i have been around though. just being too lazy and tired to post. been a hectic week. caesar staying on my back like a hunch. top of the evening to you too Sire. trust all is coo at ya side wink wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

miss fola olakija..... i would like to go on a date with you....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

She isnt tempered enough Sire. If only she'll just cool down cool cool
grin grin grin she is quite stiff necked and rebellious Sire grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The story is untrue IMO.

Yeah Bro. Opinions are ubiquitous. grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

YOU ARE STILL ON MILK DEAR grin
and you on?!..
Abeg nobody is disputing its allegory..
But try and make your topic drive your intentions..

I was hoping to see some arguementsarguements

Mr President:

How? I dont get you.
im not against the noah stuff..its not a new news..

Now you get me?? And stop attacking me! It makes me blushwink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
is meilyn tied to your tail or is it yours to his??!
One of you is always fflw the other.. lol!

I chop goodwil remain, sometimes i wonder if you a Nigerian
MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

It doesnt matter who follows who, cheesy cheesy what matters is that we are going to the same direction, which is the way of the Lord....

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

i just hope she is ready to eat the scroll, but i bet it, after eating it she will come here to testify.....it taste like honey....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Hey Miss Foly, how was your day? grin

kolomentality.

You guys are here to derail the thread or what?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

It doesnt matter who follows who, cheesy cheesy what matters is that we are going to the same direction, which is the way of the Lord....
cool story bro..
Cool story
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

i just hope she is ready to eat the scroll, but i bet it, after eating it she will come here to testify.....it taste like honey....

If she's granted light I wonder who she'd have been. She's quite a tough one. A tough, cantankerous, testy Israelite woman. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Fellowship With God Almighty? / Did God Need Faith To Create The World? / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.