Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4568 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2013
GOOD MORNING FELLAS.....

ITS BEING QUITE A TIME, AND AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG HELLO TO ALL MY BRETRENS.....
OBADIAH
MOSTHIGH
TGIRL
TPB
NERDY
MEILYN
ISHILOVE
BIAFRANQUEEN
MR PRESIDENT
AND ALL BRETREN IN CHRIST.....

LIFE AS REALY CHANGED FOR ME AND WORK BEING STRESSFULL, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE YEAR IS GOING TO AN END.....
SINCE WE ARE BELIEVERS, LET ME SHARE MY TESTIMONY AND MY PRAYER REQUEST....

MY TESTIMONY- GOD AS BEEN I AM IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY, AND I AM GREATFUL.. .

MY PRAYER REQUEST- I JUST GOT OUT OF JOB AND I NEED A GOOD ONE AGAIN WITHOUT STRESS AND ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.....PRAY FOR ME BRETREN

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

NOW IF THE STORY OF NOAH WAS LITERAL AND THE BEAST AND BIRDS OF THE AIR AND OTHERS WERE LITERAL ANIMALS, WHY IS THERE STILL SIN IN THIS WORLD

PLEASE YOUR RATIONAL INSIGHT ARE WELCOMED.....

THANKS
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2013
go to bed,,,,

And sleep over itwink

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2013
It fairy tale.....unless someone tell me how Noah pack bacteria on board. Did he call mosquitoes and flies too? How about walking to the north pole for polar bear?

As much I know, the story fit for fairy tale

3 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
quivah: go to bed,,,,

And sleep over itwink

see you..... ignorance playin smartness......shio grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: It fairy tale.....unless someone tell me how Noah pack bacteria on board. Did he call mosquitoes and flies too? How about walking to the north pole for polar bear?

As much I know, the story fit for fairy tale

miss Fola
quite a time. .....

it is a fairy tale if you look or understand it literally......

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2013
mcfynest:

miss Fola
quite a time. .....

it is a fairy tale if you look or understand it literally......

who is miss?

I got my opinion, you got yours

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2013
mcfynest:

see you..... ignorance playin smartness......shio grin
ohh shhhh lol! you don't seem to get the sense of my post..

Seriously,you need to sleep over this as well!..you might turn out to be the ignorant onewink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

who is miss?

I got my opinion, you got yours

what if that opinion of yours is prooved wrong..... would you give your opinion a sense of doubt?? undecided
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2013
quivah:
ohh shhhh lol! you don't seem to get the sense of my post..

Seriously,you need to sleep over this as well!..you might turn out to be the ignorant onewink

BY God's grace, do lets have your opinion.....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2013
mcfynest:

what if that opinion of yours is prooved wrong..... would you give your opinion a sense of doubt?? undecided

prove it wrong before you expect any reaction from me
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by lanaVello1(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2013
its not your problem how the animals got into the ark!
somebody mentioned bacteria...seriously? tot biology was made compulsory for everyone then? :S
as a matter of fact,the bible didn't say noah went after d animals,on d contrary,dey came 2d ark!
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by vanhelsing(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
lana_Vello: its not your problem how the animals got into the ark!
somebody mentioned bacteria...seriously? tot biology was made compulsory for everyone then? :S
as a matter of fact,the bible didn't say noah went after d animals,on d contrary,dey came 2d ark!

Sir,Let us assume the flood really did happen and the ark rested on Mt. Ararat..how did the Lions of the serengeti make there way to tanzania? Or the kangaroos of Australia? Did they swim through the large body of water that separates their present habitat and mt.ararat? I'm sure the bible didn't make provisions for these discrepancies.
you'd realize the earth is not a piece of neatly connected land mass.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by macof(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
vanhelsing:

Sir,Let us assume the flood really did happen and the ark rested on Mt. Ararat..how did the Lions of the serengeti make there way to tanzania? Or the kangaroos of Australia? Did they swim through the large body of water that separates their present habitat and mt.ararat? I'm sure the bible didn't make provisions for these discrepancies.
you'd realize the earth is not a piece of neatly connected land mass.

Good point.
Though other ethnic groups apart from the Jews claim a Great flood occurred but it's unreasonable to think it happen over the whole world, or that only one family survived
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
water is not what is seems.....

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

beast is not what it seems....

Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

so understanding that God aint no magician and no professor pella...... putting a square peg into a square hole...... we begin to understand some mysteries of the word of God(Jesus christ) regarding the story of Noah....

would continue by His grace

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest: water is not what is seems.....

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

beast is not what it seems....

Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

so understanding that God aint no magician and no professor pella...... putting a square peg into a square hole...... we begin to understand some mysteries of the word of God(Jesus christ) regarding the story of Noah....

would continue by His grace

basically, noah down to adam don't exist
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

basically, noah down to adam don't exist

INDIVIDUALLY (by name) YES......

BUT THIS ARE ALL ALEGORICAL......

THEY EXISTED IN ANOTHER FORM......

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

INDIVIDUALLY (by name) YES......

BUT THIS ARE ALL ALEGORICAL......

THEY EXISTED IN ANOTHER FORM......

lol....bending to fit in. Better say the whole bible is allegory.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol....bending to fit in. Better say the whole bible is allegory.

not bending anything......this knowledge as always existed even before this enlightened era..... all you need to dp is look further.....

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
i troway salute @ ya bros mcfynest. el presidente i troway salute

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: i troway salute @ ya bros mcfynest. el presidente i troway salute

Always loyal Honoured Bros. Always loyal.
Top of the evening to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

not bending anything......this knowledge as always existed even before this enlightened era..... all you need to dp is look further.....

I dey gbadun you Bro Mc.

Waiting to learn from you wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Always loyal Honoured Bros. Always loyal.
Top of the evening to you grin grin
top of the evening to you too my chief. i trust all is gbaladun at ya end lol. i hope the schedule has relaxed a bit at work wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: top of the evening to you too my chief. i trust all is gbaladun at ya end lol. i hope the schedule has relaxed a bit at work wink wink grin

Yeah, well relaxed now...lol. All is gbaladun and copasetic Sire. Being expectant for the kingdom.
The parable of the virgin comes to mind...the calm before the storm. wink

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op..since you know its allegory, what prompts the thread?

You seemed to accept it allegory,even from your first post..
I dont see why this thread topic should be so

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah: [color=#006600] @op..since you know its allegory, what prompt the thread?/color]

Education. To liberate from ignorance. To show that the real meat of The Holy Bible is coded in dark sayings.

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Yeah, well relaxed now...lol. All is gbaladun and copasetic Sire. Being expectant for the kingdom.
The parable of the virgin comes to mind...the calm before the storm. wink
yeah i am just tryna get relaxed myself after a hectic week. caesar done lost his dayum mind chief. he demanding his pound of flesh grin grin time to relax now wink

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah: @op..since you know its allegory, what prompts the thread?

You seemed to accept it allegory,even from your first post..
I dont see why this thread topic should so
quivah what you chop remain for awon boys ?

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i am just tryna get relaxed myself after a hectic week. caesar done lost his dayum mind chief. he demanding his pound of flesh grin grin time to relax now wink

All will be well Bro. Freedom is in the horizon. Welcome back wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Education. To liberate from ignorance. To show that the real meat of The Holy Bible is coded in dark sayings.
dark sayings you say ? >>>> psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old grin

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: quivah what you chop remain for awon boys ?
Yeah Chief. What she chop remain?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

I dey gbadun you Bro Mc.

Waiting to learn from you wink

@ mr president.....

me

am still learning at the master's feet...

and you and obadiah are angels that are revealing mysteries to me.....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: quivah what you chop remain for awon boys ?
is meilyn tied to your tail or is it yours to his??!
One of you is always fflw the other.. lol!

I chop goodwil remain, sometimes i wonder if you a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Television Evangelism By Force? / Atheists Dilemma / Clairvoyance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.