Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4586 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

do you come with horsewhip?

Watchu gon use horsewhip for? angry angry
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: gaddem heathen. smdh undecided

thy Lord God made them all. Even before we were born....he knew I will be high like him.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Frozen and you can find humans and spaceships inside...Tufia!!!! angry angry angry

Canada no easy oh, I dey save make I run go France cool cool
france ? dat na fryin pan to fire tinz. make you stay for canada oo. or make you enter gidi wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Watchu gon use horsewhip for? angry angry

your butt....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

your butt....

Ama tear U apart like a famished leopard cool cool cool
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

thy Lord God made them all. Even before we were born....he knew I will be high like him.
yes you indeed Sire will be high like your own god >>> micah 4 vs 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. so get high like ya god baal grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest i would work on the noah exegesis though. intimate details will take a while to post. remember it is chapters 6 7 8 9

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: yes you indeed Sire will be high like your own god >>> micah 4 vs 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. so get high like ya god baal grin grin

fail.

Ye are Gods....
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: mcfynest i would work on the noah exegesis though. intimate details will take a while to post. remember it is chapters 6 7 8 9

and be ready to answer gravity questions. Your legs going to shake
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

fail.

Ye are Gods....
you do err. ye are gods not Gods wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

and be ready to answer gravity questions. Your legs going to shake
ask the gravity question. i dey wait
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Nooo oooh!! These are my gees grin

Na mcdonalds baptism I dey take am for cool cool

I see. Mcdonald food are mostly engineered while some are contaminated. Cancer everywhere. This kid were corrupted through this.

Get real horse for whip and tree for planks which you can you on them. The lord made them all
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: gaddem heathen. smdh undecided
pardon me...
But whats the 'd' up there^^^
Have got some nutty thought in my head

FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah is the son of thousand fathers. He claimed to be jew, britain and Nigeria. The guy is somehow.

Queeny I love your soft words....mind saying more? Anything
a man of many nations is born of none...lol
You a pagan really?? Checked somma your posts..

And hope this would be sweet enough; how do you do?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Of all places....Gidi kwa??

Wait foooirsttlllyyyy.....how bad France be?
france ? very bad. austerity measures lol. europe is dying slowly.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I see. Mcdonald food are mostly engineered while some are contaminated. Cancer everywhere. This kid were corrupted through this.

Get real horse for whip and tree for planks which you can you on them. The lord made them all
this cracked me up.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: ask the gravity question. i dey wait

the meaning of each animal, if beast is kingdom then what is the meaning of the mount which the ark stopped?

Erm...the altar of sacrifice, the heaven fall fire and the log of wood also is allegory, what do they mean?

Rainbow mean what?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
pardon me...
But whats the 'd' up there^^^
Have got some nutty thought in my head

huh, the 'd' ? tis nuffin. tis jus a regular 'd'
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ahn na....I mean am in a good way embarassed

I mean show them pepper
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: huh, the 'd' ? tis nuffin. tis jus a regular 'd'
cheesy
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

the meaning of each animal, if beast is kingdom then what is the meaning of the mount which the ark stopped?

Erm...the altar of sacrifice, the heaven fall fire and the log of wood also is allegory, what do they mean?

Rainbow mean what?
where u see rainbow there?

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Its like we are reading different news sources undecided

I heard the complete opposite
Europe is not a place to be. Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England.... Nah die dem dey 4 there oo, the news hype is false.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:

Not a pagan really. Am an atheist taking a little step into spirituality. Really it make some sense to me. Erm...im spiritual atheist for now though. Cant say about tomorrow.

Queeny im good. Reading your words make me gulder
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: where u see rainbow there?

40 days after downpour which serve as covenant. Atheist sabi bible pass you. Na wa o
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Rainbow mean what?
the meaning of each animal ? how do you mean ? and beast can be kingdom or men. the altar of sacrifice is 'noah being fruitful and multiplying the gospel of God throughout the earth. he is offering sacrifice by bringing people into the house of the lord. heaven fall of fire ? what bible you reading ? lol. the log of wood ? what version bible you reading ? rainbow ? no such thing as rainbow in the story of noah. there is 'bow' not 'rainbow'

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Oh oh ooh! My bad my bad...Okaaaay....That i can do....Oya line up! Starting from the naughtiest....

you know yasef Obadiah cool

lol. Need some pack of pepper in his eye, ear, nose, dick and butt
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches / Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! / Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.