Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4589 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: He is working only on TV... Anyway Am a Mainlander, he doesnt care about Mainladers, erm the Islanders are the ones enjoying His works. Watin concern Okokomaiko person with Fashola?we no get governor 4 my area bros.
hahaha that na elitism now. chei this fashola fall hand ooo. what is okokomaiko like. many LASU people in your hood right ?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

We all see cool
nah. Most ppl dont see. Some are blind physically while majority are spiritually blind.....

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76:

Well dayuuuum!!! undecided Na retirement oh....
france no rosy at all oooo. dont be deceived lol. the world is grinding to a halt. this is a time for reflection and not a time for relocation. you do know nimrod is about to bring that fire soon right ?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: hahaha that na elitism now. chei this fashola fall hand ooo. what is okokomaiko like. many LASU people in your hood right ?
yes bro. Okoko nah Ghetto oo... Those LASU peeps have messed up this place mehn. Cultism up and down, killings here, killings there. But erm the place is getting cool, it is safe, not tidy, but it is developing, crowdy, the population is much 4 sure.... But no boko haram down here mehn, trust me. Just safe and peaceful

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
ill definitely be back later yall. my food getting cold wink grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: i thought fashola was working ? lol. oh is dat film trick ?

YESSO FASHOLA is working.....just that for now, no moni in d market....

eko oni baje o

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2013
mcfynest:

eko oni baje o
where u dey stay 4 Lag?
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 4:40am On Oct 31, 2013
MEILYN: where u dey stay 4 Lag?

BARIGA.......
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2013
mcfynest:

BARIGA.......
oh... No wonder u dey hail fashola. Fashola never reach my side.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
MEILYN: yes bro. Okoko nah Ghetto oo... Those LASU peeps have messed up this place mehn. Cultism up and down, killings here, killings there. But erm the place is getting cool, it is safe, not tidy, but it is developing, crowdy, the population is much 4 sure.... But no boko haram down here mehn, trust me. Just safe and peaceful
hehe sounds like one heck of a place. can we get pictures ? grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kaylize76:

cry Dweam shattered sha....

I dont even know what Nimords up too....are they ready yet?
are who ready ? like fugees said, 'ready or not here I come' wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
mcfynest:

eko oni baje o
too many conflicting info out of that country. naijas are travelling in record numbers on vacation to dubai and england and america yet no money for the country ? ok now. we hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
MEILYN: yes bro. Okoko nah Ghetto oo... Those LASU peeps have messed up this place mehn. Cultism up and down, killings here, killings there. But erm the place is getting cool, it is safe, not tidy, but it is developing, crowdy, the population is much 4 sure.... But no boko haram down here mehn, trust me. Just safe and peaceful

Okokomaiko...I was there from 2003 to 2008. Alumnus of LASU grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr President:

Okokomaiko...I was there from 2003 to 2008. Alumnus of LASU grin grin
oh yeah my sister went to LASU. i have been there a couple of times myself.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
top of the morning to ya el Presidente wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
obadiah777: top of the morning to ya el Presidente wink

Top of the morning Brother. grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah my sister went to LASU. i have been there a couple of times myself.

LASU isnt a school for the faint hearted grin but The Almighty protected his own
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr President:

LASU isnt a school for the faint hearted grin but The Almighty protected his own
cult tinz abi ? all schools seem to have degenerated all over the world. then again scripture says the wisdom of men is foolishness to the lord, so it is an institution of foolishness any how you look at it. people dont learn anything in those places. people are not supposed to be studying a wide array of modules just to get a degree. you need to focus on what you want to do. vocational schools are the way to go wink

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr President:

indeed grin grin. If say i no be Agidi ehhh. Boys for don use me do suya... My eye don red 4 here oo... Them no dey do their wahala come my side oo. I will get pictures soon. Lol.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
obadiah777: cult tinz abi ? all schools seem to have degenerated all over the world. then again scripture says the wisdom of men is foolishness to the lord, so it is an institution of foolishness any how you look at it. people dont learn anything in those places. people are not supposed to be studying a wide array of modules just to get a degree. you need to focus on what you want to do. vocational schools are the way to go wink

The school has calmed down now. Admissions used to be given indiscriminately, a lot of shady characters entered the school this way and they contributed immensly to the bad reputation the school had. The school fees are very high now and the admission process is more competitive. Wise students who realise that their parents pay their fees through the nose are taking their studies more seriously.

Vocational schools have a narrower field than universities imo. I prefer a varied experience from studying different modules, helps to build a better rounded individual. Vocational schools are good for technical courses and I think this is the purpose of the polytechnics and monotechnics.

Universities get swagger pass polytechnics for here o grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
oh geez

who made Obadiah a mod?
this guy is a grade A+ troll, no offense.
I saw 7 pages thinking interesting discussion is going on here only to found trolls feeding in thread and so called mod leading them
smh

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm out of here
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr President:

The school has calmed down now. Admissions used to be given indiscriminately, a lot of shady characters entered the school this way and they contributed immensly to the bad reputation the school had. The school fees are very high now and the admission process is more competitive. Wise students who realise that their parents pay their fees through the nose are taking their studies more seriously.

Vocational schools have a narrower field than universities imo. I prefer a varied experience from studying different modules, helps to build a better rounded individual. Vocational schools are good for technical courses and I think this is the purpose of the polytechnics and monotechnics.

gbam. 100% agreed. The school is nw calm yes. But erm the old students influenced non students with cultism. Now cultism is popular in that environment.... I agree with u 100% u really know that area.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
9jadelta: I'm out of here
who call you come here before?grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
mcfynest: GOOD MORNING FELLAS.....

ITS BEING QUITE A TIME, AND AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG HELLO TO ALL MY BRETRENS.....
OBADIAH
MOSTHIGH
TGIRL
TPB
NERDY
MEILYN
ISHILOVE
BIAFRANQUEEN
MR PRESIDENT
AND ALL BRETREN IN CHRIST.....

LIFE AS REALY CHANGED FOR ME AND WORK BEING STRESSFULL, MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE YEAR IS GOING TO AN END.....
SINCE WE ARE BELIEVERS, LET ME SHARE MY TESTIMONY AND MY PRAYER REQUEST....

MY TESTIMONY- GOD AS BEEN I AM IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY, AND I AM GREATFUL.. .

MY PRAYER REQUEST- I JUST GOT OUT OF JOB AND I NEED A GOOD ONE AGAIN WITHOUT STRESS AND ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.....PRAY FOR ME BRETREN

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

NOW IF THE STORY OF NOAH WAS LITERAL AND THE BEAST AND BIRDS OF THE AIR AND OTHERS WERE LITERAL ANIMALS, WHY IS THERE STILL SIN IN THIS WORLD

PLEASE YOUR RATIONAL INSIGHT ARE WELCOMED.....

THANKS

Hey Fynest, how u doing. Eku 3 days.

Will be back to read thread.

Hell all,

I see una don turn thread to LASU n ASUU things. grin

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr President:

and thats the problem. universities produce non productive paper pushers while polytechnics produce productive people wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / Black Hebrew Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.