Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

.noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? (4585 Views)

Is The Birthright Literal Or Figurative / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
cool story bro..
Cool story
cry erm i can see u like stories.. I have like 5 boring tales for u cry
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
and you on?!..
Abeg nobody is disputing its allegory..
But try and make your topic drive your intentions..

I was hoping to see some arguementsarguements

im not against the noah stuff..its not a new news..

Now you get me?? And stop attacking me! It makes me blushwink

I aint attacking U Babe. See I got U right. U're one tough and cantankerous Israelite woman
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

i just hope she is ready to eat the scroll, but i bet it, after eating it she will come here to testify.....it taste like honey....
lol im no old wine brah..
That i disagree with your topic shouldnt make me one..
Take some corrections and change the topic to the right sense
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The story is untrue IMO.

iredia my runaway brother.....how have you being you just vanished for religion section......i dey sight you for romance section.....

just saying hello
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

I aint attacking U Babe. See I got U right. U're one tough and cantankerous Israelite woman
stiff necked and rebellious, grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

kolomentality.

You guys are here to derail the thread or what?

Miss Foly U did not answer my question o wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
havent you had enough on the other thread? Don't be a bore
grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
mcfynest:

iredia my runaway brother.....how have you being you just vanished for religion section......i dey sight you for romance section.....

just saying hello
lmao @bolded
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

nah man oo
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: cry erm i can see u like stories.. I have like 5 boring tales for u cry
one of which is, how obadiah has got 3 disciples

wait till you see a rebellious woman . ..
Im too intelligent to be one!

Till yall gat my drift on this thread,don't make fun of yourselves!!
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by mcfynest(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
and you on?!..
Abeg nobody is disputing its allegory..
But try and make your topic drive your intentions..

I was hoping to see some arguementsarguements

im not against the noah stuff..its not a new news..

Now you get me?? And stop attacking me! It makes me blushwink

dayuum so you can blush are you a cau??
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: nah man oo

U sure Bro Meilyn? grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
one of which is, how obadiah has got 3 personnels

OK OK OK. What's ur drift Babe? wink
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

It doesnt matter who follows who, cheesy cheesy what matters is that we are going to the same direction, which is the way of the Lord....
abi oooooo lol
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

If she's granted light I wonder who she'd have been. She's quite a tough one. A tough, cantankerous, testy Israelite woman. grin grin
indeed Sire. that she is. that she is grin grin
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
one of which is, how obadiah has got 3 personnels

but wait does Intelligence have another meaning?

Just kidding. Yes u are, 4get the fact that u said so urself.

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:
one of which is, how obadiah has got 3 disciples

you do err woman. we are all joint heirs smdh
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

OK OK OK. What's ur drift Babe? wink
be a good boy and go through my posts..

Thats if it interests you

Seriously,guess have missed out on what makes one a rebel.. to the best of my knowledge, i aint the only rebel and stiffheaded here.
Funny how insults are allowed but another person's opinion is tagged rebellious
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

U sure Bro Meilyn? grin
erm, He sounds like a woman though. At first i thought He was a woman until He said he was a man himself. Obadiah thought He was a woman too. Lmao. I still remember dat thread, what a funny thread. Foly came scoffing.
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:

Seriously,guess have missed out on what makes one a rebel.. to the best of my knowledge, i aint the only rebel and stiffheaded here.
u are so emotional, this is nairaland Miss and not real life.......

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
quivah:

Go through your posts? That would be tedious Babe. Priority things too. Can U summarise?

...and Hey, its all good natured banter, no insults intended cool cool

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: erm, He sounds like a woman though. At first i thought He was a woman until He said he was a man himself. Obadiah thought He was a woman too. Lmao. I still remember dat thread, what a funny thread. Foly came scoffing.

...and left smoking with his tail between his legs LMAO cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

...and left smoking with his tail between his legs LMAO cheesy cheesy
yea, lmao. Erm the wicked always flee grin grin

proverbs 28 vs 1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: erm, He sounds like a woman though. At first i thought He was a woman until He said he was a man himself. Obadiah thought He was a woman too. Lmao. I still remember dat thread, what a funny thread. Foly came scoffing.
you do err bro MEILYN. FOLYKAZE is neither man nor woman, FOLYKAZE is a hermaphrodite

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr President:

Obadiah should change his moniker to Elijah777. He came back from long time famine and ya dead bones who had died from starvation wake up. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: you do err bro MEILYN. FOLYKAZE is neither man nor woman, FOLYKAZE is a hermaphrodite

Elijah777 is high on crack. Lol

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
obadiah777: you do err bro MEILYN. FOLYKAZE is neither man nor woman, FOLYKAZE is a hermaphrodite

Eziokwu? shocked shocked shocked

Hermaphrodite kwa? Oya Miss (Mr) Foly what gender are U?

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by quivah(f): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: u are so emotional, this is nairaland Miss and not real life.......
lool yeah, i should just calm and overlook the insults.. i getsmiley SMH
Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah should change his moniker to Elijah777. He came back from long time famine and ya dead bones who had died from starvation wake up. Lol.

Its the spirit in the air Bro. The great calm before the storm cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by MEILYN(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
lmao.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: .noah Story,(literal Or Allegorical)??? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

it aint called the valley of dry bones for nothing lol >>> ezekiel 37 vs 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches / Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! / Muttleylatff: What Does Homosexuality Serve In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.