Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh (2379 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Sex! Ohhhh Sex I Looooove Youuuuuuu!! / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
My fellow Nairalanders pls help me contribute to this Matter ohhhh.

I have a boyfriend and we are intending to get married but i went for counselling in my church concerning both of us. My

pastor said that both of us should come and see her. But now when i got home i explained to him and he said he cant

go to any pastor for now.

But i believe one thing that no matter what if he loves me he will surely follow me to my pastor but now we are on the

matter he said he can't follow me to my pastor

so now i wanna ask his he truly in love or he his just playing me with this he said. cos i dont understand.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by tope2000(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

My fellow Nairalanders please help me contribute to this Matter ohhhh.

I have a boyfriend and we are intending to get married but i went for counselling in my church concerning both of us. My

pastor said that both of us should come and see her. But now when i got home i explained to him and he said he can't

But i believe one thing that no matter what if he loves me he will surely follow me to my pastor but now we are on the

so now i want to ask his he truly in love or he his just playing me with this he said. because i don't understand.

read the word in bold
that means, he might still go and see the pastor just not yet
so that doesnt mean he doesnt love you.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
tope2000:

read the word in bold
that means, he might still go and see the pastor just not yet
so that doesnt mean he doesnt love you.
e tun ti deh ibi
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by sistawoman: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
How soon before you are married?  Did he clarify what not now means?  How soon before he is ready to go see her?  What are his problems with going to see her?  You need to have further discussions with your soon to be husband regarding this.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by blackmann(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
So becausde he decided not to follow you to your pastor, you have now decided to suspect him? Lady, you had better stop behaving like a baby. Because he doesn't want to go with you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He may have some reasons to warrant that. what you have to do is ask him why he doesn't want to go instead of developing queer suspicions. This whole issue is all about trust and if you love ur guy like you claim, u'll respect his decisions(if they are genuine enough) instead of thinking otherwise. okay?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by coolier(f): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

pastor said that both of us should come and see her. But now when i got home i explained to him and he said he can't

so now i want to ask his he truly in love or he his just playing me with this he said. because i don't understand.

I take it you are a christian and that was your pastor you went to see. But is your fiance one or a non-believer?  Did you discuss the counselling with him before you went and alone? And what sort of church do you go to - some men abhor some churches. Maybe what you need to do is find the right time and place and try talking to him again about this if it's that important to you. And he is the only person who can tell you if he truly loves you.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi all i thank you for this quick contributions what happened was that b4 the counsel he came and told me that we should go and see his dad bt i told him that i wont be chanced the date he picked so i now came with mine that he should follow me to my church and he said he will not follow me 4 now. And i also asked y bt he said part of the reason is that i did not follow him to his dad. so now am so confused pls more cpntribution 4rm the house plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by benit(f): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
Now you have opened up. This is a small thing; first go and see his dad before he goes to see your pastor, afterall he asked first.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
The bible says "two can not walk together except they be agreed". Where and how did the 2 of you meet? what were your preliminary understandings? Did he know you and your pastor before now? Did your pastor know about him before now? Did you know his stand vis-a-vis your church/pastor before now?

There are plenty questions for you to answer o. But remember that most of the problems that break marriages always show up before marriage but they are almost always ignored. Make sure you are doing the right thing.

Let me quickly add that you are being insensitive. If you did not follow him to his dad why do you think he will gladly follow you to your pastor. I'm still surprised though that you guys are intending to get married and you are already talking about counselling when you have not yet met his dad. He also has not met your pastor until now. Abi na visit you dey talk?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
shebi he luvs u,,,,,,he 'll surely go wiv u 2 ur pastor as long as hez not possed
juzz dat his tym 2 c pastor neva reach.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
Why does he need to follow you to your pastor? undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by kokoye(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
He also told you why he does not want to go. , this is simple.

You suggest / pick a date to go see his dad, settle that first then talk about seeing ur pastor.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by ladybam(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

so his not wanting to see your pastor with you is a test of his love for you?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
mightydick:

if that is realy your picture and i am your boyfriend - i will surely not follow you to see your pastor - hahahahaha

stop 8in!! u tryin 2 say shez nut fyn?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by nana(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2008
mightydick:

if that is realy your picture and i am your boyfriend - i will surely not follow you to see your pastor - hahahahaha

lol,u harsh o
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
ain't dat bad compared to ennyluv
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by whitelexi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
jay bee:

ain't that bad compared to ennyluv

Lord have mercy!

Is that a man or a woman grin
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
mightydick:

she's actually ok.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by nana(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
whitelexi:

Lord have mercy!

Is that a man or a woman grin
hahaha

One of the disadvantages of posting one's picture on NL.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ jaybee

u sayin Ennyluv is worse **** in look,,,,compared 2 her
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by ima1(f): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster

na by force, just because he doesn't want to see your pastor doesn't mean he doesn't love you. will the pastor stop you guys from getting married.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

@ jaybee

u sayin Ennyluv is worse **** in look,,,,compared 2 her

word
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
davidylan:

she's actually ok.
tell them not because i'm interested ol
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
nana:

hahaha

One of the disadvantages of posting one's picture on Nairaland.

and the other disadvantages? special attention from Nairaland dudes maybe?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ mightydick watever!!!! sey na pixs u wan look and u wan add to wetin we dey talk?

@ladybam not really a test of love sha but i just want to know dats it

@ Ceeno he knows my pastor but nt too well.

@ Pataki he can follow me since is for our own good so that doesnt mean abi sey e mean anything

@ ima1 cant stop us

Abeg one house jare more contributions are accepted so i can learn from it and also some other people in my shoe may also learn from it.

And pls dont turn this thread to another issue
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
Bisibaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jare, dont mind dem

ur man 'll c ur pastor veri soon
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

@ Pataki he can follow me since is for our own good so that doesnt mean abi sey e mean anything
What role will your Pastor play in the relationship? I am still confused about that. . . . undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by ima1(f): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
Pataki:

What role will your Pastor play in the relationship? I am still confused about that. . . . undecided

thank you o, that was what i was wondering, if you guys end up getting married you do know you will have to worship in your husband church right, except if you both agree on where to worship, if not you will be asking for trouble with the husband n wife going to separate churches.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Godalone(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
If i were your guy i will not follow you to see your parents let alone seeing your pastor,until you see my dad first.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by kokoye(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ poster

Abeg one house jare more contributions are accepted so i can learn from it and also some other people in my shoe may also learn from it.

na wetin , this is 2nd or 3rd time ur begging for more contributions , you dey sell am
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

Bisibaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jare, don't mind them

your man 'll c your pastor veri soon
As a man, no lady will tell me to come see her Pastor. For what? grin cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
Pataki:

As a man, no lady will tell me to come see her Pastor. For what? grin cheesy grin

4 whater n garri,,,,,,,,is it not d pastor u'll meet @ d alter on ur weddin day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Maniacs! / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone? / What Is The Best Gift For A Blind Woman On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.