Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh (2378 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Sex! Ohhhh Sex I Looooove Youuuuuuu!! / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gamine(f): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
The gurl is fine han han!

i just no understand the pose.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
mightydick sey na pixs u come find 4 nairaland romance section? ehn?
@ Godalone u are same thing as the person we are talking abt hunhun okunrin sha

@ Pataki my pastor will pray for us concerning the relationship

@ ima1 going to his church after marriage is nt the problem but i think he still ave to follow me first and at least he has

not married me we are still courting, his ring never enter my hand so he can still follow me to my church now then when i

enter his house he may start telling me not to go to my church again no rukus 4 that one. cos i know then that he his

the head of the family then.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by janami(f): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
@bisi
it is not really abt him loving u, its abt ur religious differences. The level of ur spirituality clearly differs from his. He doesnt beleive u need counselling or prayers to embark on a life time commitment. u clearly see a need to do so .Mayb u cn gt one of his relatives to talk to him, or a friend. Prayers are needed to build a good and solid foundation for marriage
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ kokoye if them dey sell contribution start marketing it now
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

4 whater n garri,,,,,,,,is it not d pastor u'll meet @ d alter on your weddin day?
You razzo small oh. . . tongue

Which Pastor am I meeting on my wedding day? I know the mentality of these Nigerian Pastors most especially when it bothers on women in their church.

For me, aint meeting any Pastor for whatever reason except for wedding arrangements and what is expected from the Pastor.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by smooooooth: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
@poster, see your pastor for what? all these cele girls sef, i dont think thats enough reason to say he doesnt love you, besides that can give someone the creeps,considering our society where voodooo is used to hold people bound. as a matter of fact i think you are the one trying to spoil the relationship with your pressure on seeing your pastor.
if na me, i don zap, tey, tey. the guy must love you to be considering seeing her for 'later'
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

@ Pataki my pastor will pray for us concerning the relationship
Yeah right!

You do not need a Pastor to pray concerning the relationship. You and boyfriend can spend time together to pray for your relationship. It is spiritual laziness if you think running to the Pastor for prayers over the relationship will solidify your relationship.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by janami(f): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
smooooooth:

@poster, see your pastor for what? all these cele girls sef, i don't think thats enough reason to say he doesnt love you, besides that can give someone the creeps,considering our society where voodooo is used to hold people bound. as a matter of fact i think you are the one trying to spoil the relationship with your pressure on seeing your pastor.
if na me, i don zap, tey, tey. the guy must love you to be considering seeing her for 'later'
lol. who told u she is cele?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Pataki thanks 4 advice

@ smooooooth (lol) who told u am i cele lady so if it were u, u wont go abi? oga ohhh
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Bossman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
What is this pastor going to do? So, if the pastor asks that you not marry him, you will be lieve him? A lot of these pastors do not know their head from their bottom.

You need to use your own judgement and determine what is good for you. You should be able to tell if you guys are meant for each other. And don't wait for some damn pastor to tell you what to do.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Godalone(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
bisibaby:

@ Godalone u are same thing as the person we are talking about hunhun okunrin sha
That is the truth.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Sisikill: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
You're joking right?

You won't go see his father. . . Your future FATHER-IN-LAW yet you come here wailing like someone in a bad Nigerian village movie because he won't go see your pastor. . . his future WHAT?

Hasn't your pastor preached about Honoring your father & Mother? Yes, that includeds your FUTURE FATHER-IN-LAW

Jeez!
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2008
Have you asked him if he fancies your church? He might love you and not your church.Does he actually like going to churches?Is he religious? Being religious doesn't make one a good lover mind you? Be carefull about insinuations you make.Be wary of hasty conclusions too.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by tpia: 3:31am On Jul 10, 2008
some guys dont like following their girlfriends to go see the pastor.

The guy may also wonder if you're too dependent on your pastor- like, is he the one controlling you.

You may have only good intentions but surely your pastor should understand and pray for you from a distance until if or when your guy comes around.

So you two dont share the same religious beliefs. hmm.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by texazzpete(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2008
Which kain dependence on Pastor be this?

People like to cripple themselves spiritually. Why not pray for yourself?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2008
Poster,
have you never ask him why he does not want to see your pastor? Sometimes its not about how much his love is for you and thats why he have to do everything you told him to. There could a reason behind it. Why not ask him first and then you judge after that?

And please dont force your guy to do something which he does not like doing. Its more than enough that he did not cheat you or do crimes and stuff like that.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

You razzo small oh. . . tongue

Which Pastor am I meeting on my wedding day? I know the mentality of these Nigerian Pastors most especially when it bothers on women in their church.

For me, aint meeting any Pastor for whatever reason except for wedding arrangements and what is expected from the Pastor.

Mo re nii fii joh. . . . . you naa wink
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by bisibaby(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
@
And please don't force your guy to do something which he does not like doing.

DO u mean if he does nt like going to church i should leave him?
texazzpete:

Which kain dependence on Pastor be this?

People like to cripple themselves spiritually. Why not pray for yourself?

@texazzpete nt dat we cant pray ourselve bt at time u will need words and prayer of encouragement from ur pastor sey u get?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2008

Nooo. . . . Not leave him (unless if you dont love him anymore). In life, you have to tolerate with your partner and he has to do the same thing for you. lets say if he loves you to shave your head bald but you dont want to so doesn't mean he have to force you to shave your head bald and if you dont shave your head bald, he will leave you just because of that? Now thats the same example on what I mean by dont force your guy to do something which is does not like doing.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Moyola(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
WtF!
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
obagermo:

hi,

I saw you post.

It makes me want to go cracy about guys that never like to apreciate gifts of nature from God.

I won't mind being a friend if you care calling me tru any of m lines +2348069124101 or +2348079507265.

My name is always Engr. Bola

Are you aware that she has a boyfriend? She already mention it in the start. undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by princessk1: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2008
omg
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
princess k:

omg

What's wrong sis?
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by 74071688(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
obagermo:

hi,

I saw you post.

It makes me want to go cracy about guys that never like to apreciate gifts of nature from God.

I won't mind being a friend if you care calling me tru any of m lines +2348069124101 or +2348079507265.

engineer e be like say u chop craze!
dem attach engineer to your name from heaven? grin
we are tlking abt another thing, u are toasting, u must be out of your mind, oya on ur bike now!!
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gamine(f): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2008
hahahahaha

if pesin wan pose, na for 1977 car model e go take picshur

guy u noo try grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Pataki: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
Gamine:

hahahahaha

if pesin wan pose, na for 1977 car model e go take picshur

guy u noo try grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you really this materialistic? undecided

Moyola:

Mo re nii fii joh. . . . . you naa wink
How you go resemble me? cheesy cheesy cheesy I am learning from you na. wink

bisibaby:

@

DO u mean if he does nt like going to church i should leave him?
NO, but do not think you can force him against his wish to do your biddings.
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
Heh
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gamine(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
hen??

who no like berra thing undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by princessk1: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

What's wrong sis?

the pix i saw threw me off my seat,! that is wat is wrong! this kind of thing can kill i tell u!
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Gabry(f): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
princess k:

the pix i saw threw me off my seat,! that is what is wrong! this kind of thing can kill i tell u!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Meaner. . . .
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by Busta(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hehehehehe. , . engr bola.

@topic,
What is the big deal in seeing the pastor?
1. Maybe he had an affair with the pastor b4
2. The pastor caught him with someone else b4
3. he is possessed and scared the pastor will rebuke him
4. he just don’t love the girl as much

I talk ma own!
Re: Pls Help Me Contribute To This Matter Ohhhh by MissyB1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
obagermo:

hi,

I saw you post.

Well,gud to know yhu can write rather dan post pics.
nobodi is against yhu paradin nd appreciatin yhur GF
BHUT. . . .IT HURTS D EYES.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? / Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.