Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (53644 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Things Men Should Never Do! / Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nancyij37: Every lady should be aware of those things men find irresistible in a woman, what they appreciate and what they don’t like. Thou is very difficult to find out what men think and wants because each individuals has its own understanding of how thing work. We have done series of research to find out those thing men find irresistible in a woman. They are:

Independent Woman: Men don’t like seeing women depend on them, they like those know what they want in life, have their own carriers and hobbies, as the family will be build by both efforts. This as well gives the man hope that even in his absent that his  (children) is safe and can be taken care of. This makes marriage very strong..

Best Friend: Men want their wife to be their best friend, some one they can trust, complain to and share concerns with. Any marriage where couples don’t share issue together is always compromise and always have problem in the short run.

Sweet and Beauty: Yes, This one is general with every man, they always want their wife to look beautiful, but in some extent they want sweet caring wife that can love and take good care of them, they also love a good sense of humor. If you don’t know how to handle problem with a bif smile, go and learn it.

Pressure Lady: Men don’t want to be pressured to do anything, they love pressure free woman, who will not always nag them, Every w=man should give the husband some privacy, so it will be great if don’t call or regularly send him message, chats, pings or call every minute and hour, its so bored.

Sexy: Men love their women to be sexy not trashy. This is one of the main thing that attract them to women. Every women have their best part of the body that they like and love most.. so highlight your best physical asset because that your selling point and also learn how to dress like a lady.

Well mannered woman: Nothing embarrasses men the most than that of their wife… go learn some simple ethics. Appreciate you man, encourage him to do more, show him unconditional love and support.

Your Reasoning: The most thing a man can appreciate from the wife is her reasoning, Try as much as possible to contribute ideas..Ask your husband questions and contribute your idea, as your idea may be the upliftment you are looking for.

Good grammar is one of them!

6 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by MrBravo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nonybb: I can confidently say that none of these are wat i want in a woman. That is why am willing and still persistent to marry Mrs Patience Goodluck Jonathan, that woman is an irresistible sexy sweet thing
grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Oluwadare: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
my own irresistible factor in a woman is that of a good reasoning, I mean, a creative and assimilate woman and everything else can be worked on.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by israel007: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gay guys love NOTHING in women
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Ichie11(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
I personally don't like girls who call a lot or disturb a lot. It makes me sad. angry
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by curtain: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Intelligence turns me so on, as if would have an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Anvaller: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Well as a man, I can categorically tell you that you left out the most important part that all men will find irresistible. U mentioned sexy but sexy alone isn't just enough. She has to be s3xually mind-blowing and I will always wanna be there wherever she is. But if she is s3xually boring, not creative and unadventurous, she would then be very resistible.

I can't believe u left that out, are u the type that will discuss everything around s3x but not s3x itself? Cos that is very common with Naija chicks.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
We have seen o
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by skyscraperTM(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
I go love ooo
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Different strokes for different folks, therefore its extremey difficult to arrive at a common denominator for all men. The write up is based on soe false assumptions projected by the media.
Many of us cherish and honour women that fear GoD than all those things written by d OP

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by s4short: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
the main one is being independent
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by geebehn(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kanwulia: So ALL MEN find the same things IRRESISTIBLE in ALL WOMEN?

Wow! This na new one o! cheesy
The only thing my darling husband finds irresistible about moi is THAT I AM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!
Gbam! cool

The rest. . .do not apply! kiss

i will ask him o grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by nattyGENT: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
firstolalekan: ok. I have all that yet...

then seek God & you'll be linked mysteriously!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by smartg(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Number one counts
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by holyfather(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=Nonybb]I can confidently say that none of these are wat i want
in a woman. That is why am willing and still persistent to marry Mrs
Patience Goodluck Jonathan, that woman is an irresistible sexy sweet
thing[/quote]

now that's an expensive joke,son.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Skullomania(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
RockMaxi: Doing the needful makes it all

grin grin
I agree with u. the needful

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by olasquare: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think ur write up kind of state it out clearly. Yeah, all men loves women that are sensible....u can't throw that off.

Meanwhile, I think thw most important quality a lady or wife shld possess is d ability to learn....d quality of being teacheable...power of accepting change...we all need that though. But for a lady u sure do know u re going to b a man's wife..so take it more serious than even a man shld.

Y did I say this?

I believe some of d points she has intelligently pointed out can b learned by a respectable and not proud lady who is full of herself...provided her husband is also sensible that love is about helping each other to shape better into something that ll benefit the two..-this said, it means I must av seen in her d virtue of a woman that wants to build her home, not one of those ladies that want to compare themselves with their husbands and enter into competition witht he man.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by omoot: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Keep it up,you are a material for marriage counselling.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by seyiphoto: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sermwell: Nice post though! But personally I will love it if my woman is "bosomly" endowed! I just don't know why but in as much as I will love my woman to posses most of the qualities above, if she is "dried up" in the front, then we have to start afresh!...I love bobby no be small!

sumtimes it's about the quality and not just the quantity..... I once saw a very big over-soft erhm erhm..... you know
not firm at all... was so disappointed
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by badmeat(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nice post!I find a girl dat can handle ak 47 like its tooth pick very attractive!I like BAD women,sad

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by maxjax(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
firstolalekan: ok. I have all that yet...

we can start from somewhere huh... 7B3ED5BF thats ma PIN let's see hw finz plays out huh
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by omajali2003(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Olekumaster: bros why nah? And na u old pass 4 ur family o...
He must be suffering from oldagility syndrom. undecided
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by bbulldog(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
@OP, Na boby I like pass o, even if you be devil, I no send... As long as I can suck bobby.... Other things are minor
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
What do I find irresistible in women? I will divide it into two categories; Physical and personalities

PERSONALITIES

1) Cleverness; The beauty of being with a clever girl is that you gonna argue less and agree more with each other... Although, it takes a clever guy to appreciate dis quality.

2) A selfless woman; A hate greed and self-centredness. I love a woman that is or will be committed to some forms of social development.

3) A soft woman; Yes, women have to be independent, but not without some vulnerability. She should cry when she feels like, laugh when she feels like and shouldn't be afraid of expressing her emotions. All dem '' I don't need no man'' women be turn off for me o. I just want a woman that is strong when she has to and shows vulnerability when she has to.... wink wink wink wink

4) Fashion; She dresses in a classy and tidy way..... wink wink wink wink Classy is the new sexy for me..lol

5) Wellbeing conscious.. She looks after herself, goes to gym and eats healthily... I'm a sucker for gym women... wink wink wink

Physical...

Nice smile, nice teeth, big boobs ( not too massive o), big ass ( not too big o) and a cool figure 8 with pretty face. Nice skin 2,,,,,, grin grin grin grin..

You see I'm not fussy...lol.. Any skin complexion will do me....

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by IAMBREEZY: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
For me its Big Nyansh, Big Br-aest and Small Toto. cool

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
na lie me na big nyash angry angry angry
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by beatricewebb: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
A none materialistic woman with a good handwrting is all i wanted
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by FaithfullyUrs: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
nice one.so,what about honesty,homeliness,chastity and humility are they now old school?

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by remimartins: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
The key to your better future is you .if you know you're tired of being broke...today might be the day that turns your life around.click this link http:///HtB7bl and ask for Bill
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by gudugudumeje: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Striking rolling eye-balls ad dancing steps that swirls the buttocks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.