Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (53645 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Things Men Should Never Do! / Why do men find it difficult to tell their wives their salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
beatrice webb: A none materialistic woman with a good handwrting is all i wanted

Good handwriting ke, in dis digital age of computers and electronic pens?

Una still dey do love letters ni?

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by toluleke(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
beatrice webb: A none materialistic woman with a good handwrting is all i wanted
na typist u want nt wife

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Swiftboy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lol you ladies dont know alot about us! The most attractive of all character a man will ever want in a woman is ability to submit to her man! But beauty is what get our attention...be intelligent,be flirtitious and lively.be dutiful and respectful.Good cook and homely.the rest are minor things.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by ttina: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cool
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by dyfatai(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wot kinda crapy research is dis?? Som1 just sits down after drinking OROBO pepsi, compose d next thing d@ comes 2 his head, (abi na her self) and want us 2 swallow it hook, line and sinker. Abeggie, 'mafi numi, mo mo n je'
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by boluwajokosegun: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is a good post but why do most men love breas t
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by eddyvilla: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
This post is just describing what i like in simple terms. Buh am happy i have a girl that knows this stuffs perfectly well........Love u kataleya
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin I don't know why but your post cracked me up! Looooooool
Ichie11: I personally don't like girls who call a lot or disturb a lot. It makes me sad. angry
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Ikenna94: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gud points Op. Add a sweet face ,moderately big boobs nd above average butt/back .dat 4 me is okay.nd my Curent Girl has it nd am planin 2 marry her.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Ikenna94: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
boluwajokosegun: This is a good post but why do most men love breas t
don't knw bt i gues d stretchy luk is sexy.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by LadyH(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
i will not highlight my best physical asset just so he can get attracted to me!! BS!!!!!!!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Sike(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
You forgot to add.... UKWU to the list, OP. Why?!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Ebonygracy: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sermwell: Nice post though! But personally I will love it if my woman is "bosomly" endowed! I just don't know why but in as much as I will love my woman to posses most of the qualities above, if she is "dried up" in the front, then we have to start afresh!...I love bobby no be small!
Lol
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by andyanders: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nancyij37: Every lady should be aware of those things men find irresistible in a woman, what they appreciate and what they don’t like. Thou is very difficult to find out what men think and wants because each individuals has its own understanding of how thing work. We have done series of research to find out those thing men find irresistible in a woman. They are:

Independent Woman: Men don’t like seeing women depend on them, they like those know what they want in life, have their own carriers and hobbies, as the family will be build by both efforts. This as well gives the man hope that even in his absent that his  (children) is safe and can be taken care of. This makes marriage very strong..

Best Friend: Men want their wife to be their best friend, some one they can trust, complain to and share concerns with. Any marriage where couples don’t share issue together is always compromise and always have problem in the short run.

Sweet and Beauty: Yes, This one is general with every man, they always want their wife to look beautiful, but in some extent they want sweet caring wife that can love and take good care of them, they also love a good sense of humor. If you don’t know how to handle problem with a bif smile, go and learn it.

Pressure Lady: Men don’t want to be pressured to do anything, they love pressure free woman, who will not always nag them, Every w=man should give the husband some privacy, so it will be great if don’t call or regularly send him message, chats, pings or call every minute and hour, its so bored.

Sexy: Men love their women to be sexy not trashy. This is one of the main thing that attract them to women. Every women have their best part of the body that they like and love most.. so highlight your best physical asset because that your selling point and also learn how to dress like a lady.

Well mannered woman: Nothing embarrasses men the most than that of their wife… go learn some simple ethics. Appreciate you man, encourage him to do more, show him unconditional love and support.

Your Reasoning: The most thing a man can appreciate from the wife is her reasoning, Try as much as possible to contribute ideas..Ask your husband questions and contribute your idea, as your idea may be the upliftment you are looking for.

You are a beautiful lady from your profile
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by comrChris(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Olekumaster: bros why nah? And na u old pass 4 ur family o...
### guy u get bad mouth l no go lie ucheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Dorisonyin: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
we only talk about other things we want in a woman what of a God fearing wife we dont need that 1

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Caracta(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
lexxwiz: Flirty> There’s nothing like a woman that can flirt back. We know that in order to attract a woman we have to flirt. Sadly, often times they don’t flirt back but…when they do…it’s absolutely amazing. Flirting back puts you in a very strong WOMANLY position, not only are getting in control but also you are acting like a woman. A womanly woman is absolutely infatuating for any man on this planet. Simple things like curling your lips or biting them slightly, raising your eyebrows when you make a smart remark, jiggling at our jokes, being genuinely interested in what we say, these sort of things. I find this attractive too really, @Op you'r just too uptight.. Loosen up!!!

I like this grin
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Things men find attractive in women.
T -trustworthy
I -independent
G -god fearing
H -humble
T -tolerant

P -pretty
U -understanding
S -submissive
S -social
Y -young n fresh

Add all the first words together. That's just the simple answer. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Dygeasy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Olekumaster: bros why nah? And na u old pass 4 ur family o...
Your Fada!
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by frankyychiji(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
A little old lady went into the Bank of America one day carrying a bag of money. She insists that she must speak with the President of the bank to open a savings account because it's a lot of money.

They finally get her into the president's office and he asks her how much she would like to deposit. She says she has $165,000 and then dumps it out of the bag onto his desk. The president was surprised and of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asks her. The old lady says, "I make bets."

The president replies, "Bets? What kind of bets?" and she says, "For example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square."

"Ha!" says the president, "That's a stupid bet, you can never win that kind of bet."

The old lady says, "So, would you like to take my bet?"

"Sure," says the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!"

The little old lady says, "OK, but since there is a lot of money involved is it OK with you if I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 AM to witness?"

"Sure," says the president.

That night the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again.

The next morning at 10 AM the little old lady appears at the president's office. She introduces the lawyer to the president and repeats the bet, that $25,000 says the president's balls are square. The president agrees with the bet again and the old lady asks him to drop his pants so they can see. The president does this.

The little old lady looks closely at his balls and then asks if she can feel them.

"Well, OK" says the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Then he notices that the lawyer is quietly banging his head against the wall and he asks the old lady, "What is wrong with your lawyer?"

She replies, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that by 10am today I'd have The Bank of America's President's balls in my hands.

I love smart enterprising gurls!

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Roseey0(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Story story?
Once upon a time?

This may only apply to 1 out of a million.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
andyanders:

You are a beautiful lady from your profile
Fearfully and wonderfully made... grin lipsrsealed
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
lorretta u: Things men find attractive in women.
T -trustworthy
I -independent
G -god fearing
H -humble
T -tolerant

P -pretty
U -understanding
S -submissive
S -social
Y -young n fresh

Add all the first words together. That's just the simple answer. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kolo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Dannylux: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
lexxwiz: Flirty> There’s nothing like a woman that can flirt back. We know that in order to attract a woman we have to flirt. Sadly, often times they don’t flirt back but…when they do…it’s absolutely amazing. Flirting back puts you in a very strong WOMANLY position, not only are getting in control but also you are acting like a woman. A womanly woman is absolutely infatuating for any man on this planet. Simple things like curling your lips or biting them slightly, raising your eyebrows when you make a smart remark, jiggling at our jokes, being genuinely interested in what we say, these sort of things. I find this attractive too really, @Op you'r just too uptight.. Loosen up!!!

You're on point, Mr.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by dyfatai(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
wot kinda crappy research is dis Some1 just siddon finish 2 bottles of OROBO pepsi con dey type in opinion dey give us as fact. Change ur title 2 ''wot SOME men find irresistable in women'' lest u'll be guilty of 'falacy of hasten generalization''

For my mind, i don sabi book finishwot kinda crappy research is dis Some1 just siddon finish 2 bottles of OROBO pepsi con dey type in opinion dey give us as fact. Change ur title 2 ''wot SOME men find irresistable in women'' lest u'll be guilty of 'falacy of hasten generalization''

For my mind, i don sabi book finish
wot kinda crappy research is dis Some1 just siddon finish 2 bottles of OROBO pepsi con dey type in opinion dey give us as fact. Change ur title 2 ''wot SOME men find irresistable in women'' lest u'll be guilty of 'falacy of hasten generalization''

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by fender(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kanwulia: So ALL MEN find the same things IRRESISTIBLE in ALL WOMEN?

Wow! This na new one o! cheesy
The only thing my darling husband finds irresistible about moi is THAT I AM EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!
Gbam! cool

The rest. . .do not apply! kiss

Financially independent yes, but Emotionally independent, how so?
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man: What do I find irresistible in women? I will divide it into two categories; Physical and personalities

PERSONALITIES

1) Cleverness; The beauty of being with a clever girl is that you gonna argue less and agree more with each other... Although, it takes a clever guy to appreciate dis quality.

2) A selfless woman; A hate greed and self-centredness. I love a woman that is or will be committed to some forms of social development.

3) A soft woman; Yes, women have to be independent, but not without some vulnerability. She should cry when she feels like, laugh when she feels like and shouldn't be afraid of expressing her emotions. All dem '' I don't need no man'' women be turn off for me o. I just want a woman that is strong when she has to and shows vulnerability when she has to.... wink wink wink wink

4) Fashion; She dresses in a classy and tidy way..... wink wink wink wink Classy is the new sexy for me..lol

5) Wellbeing conscious.. She looks after herself, goes to gym and eats healthily... I'm a sucker for gym women... wink wink wink

Physical...

Nice smile, nice teeth, big boobs ( not too massive o), big ass ( not too big o) and a cool figure 8 with pretty face. Nice skin 2,,,,,, grin grin grin grin..

You see I'm not fussy...lol.. Any skin complexion will do me....
see as your list long reach 1 mile.
If she brigns out her own list of what she wants in a man now. Na u go first talk say she go wait tire.
You want all that in one person.
Why not go and create your own wife?
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by frankyychiji(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
T -trustworthy
I -independent
G -god fearing
H -humble
T -tolerant

P -pretty
U -understanding
S -submissive
S -social
Y -young n fresh

. This one is hard to find except u want a virgin. What we can do here is to always pour some amount of talcum powder into it before and during action.
Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by dyfatai(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#000099]wot kinda crappy research is dis Some1 just siddon finish 2 bottles of OROBO pepsi con dey type him opinion dey give us as fact. Change ur title 2 ''wot SOME men find irresistable in women'' lest u'll be guilty of 'falacy of hasten generalization''

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by fender(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
T -trustworthy
I -independent
G -god fearing
H -humble
T -tolerant

P -pretty
U -understanding
S -submissive
S -social
Y -young n fresh

We-rey grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
frankyychiji: . This one is hard to find except u want a virgin. What we can do here is to always pour some amount of talcum powder into it before and during action.
except you have very small dyke. Or your exes all had over size vjays,I can categorically tell you that tight punny isn't a rare commodity.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

We-rey grin
tongue
I lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.